College Beach Trip

Story Info
A memorable college beach trip.
1k words
3.42
41.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arenth8
arenth8
2 Followers

I met Patty in college. She was a very fun blond with green eyes and an incredible body. She had a very nice ass and great legs, so much so, that we nick-named her Sugar Shorts for how fine she looked in the short shorts that were popular at the time. I remember a beach trip with a group of friends where she turned lots of heads and made my day especially wonderful. We were not dating or considered a couple. We were just good friends going on a beach outing.

I picked her up and she was wearing a beach dress over her bathing suit. We threw our towels, beach chairs, and lotions into the car and met the rest of the group at the beach. As I laid out our towels and chairs, off came the dress to reveal what looked to me like a bikini that was maybe a size too small. Her large tits looked like they were begging to be let out. And the bottom part looked as if it barely covered her sweet ass and pussy. Everyone was trying real hard not to stare and I was struggling not to pitch a tent with my hard on in my trunks. She oiled up with the lotion then turned over and asked me to do her back. As soon as I was done rubbing the lotion on her I excused myself to go and get in the water with some of the others. I was so glad for a cold soak in the water.

When I came back though, I stuck close to her for the rest of the afternoon. As evening came and the bonfire was lit, she put the dress back on and we cuddled by the fire. It turned into a very nice evening for the two of us. The ride home was kind of quiet and when we got to her apartment I helped her carry everything in. She thanked me and gave me a very sweet kiss. She asked me to put her beach towel and chair in her room and once we got there she dropped the dress and announced that she needed to take a shower. I thought that was the signal that our evening was over and I should go home but she surprised me and asked me if I wanted to rinse off too.

"With you?" I stammered.

"Of course" came her flirty reply as she turned to walk to the bathroom and untied her top. It slid off as she walked and I watched it fall to the ground knowing that those luscious tits were finally free. I stripped off my t-shirt and shorts and headed for the bathroom.

Patty already had the shower going and was stepping in to it when I got into the bathroom. I followed her in and watched as she stepped into the spray. My hands held her hips and she turned around to face me. The sight of her and the feel of her wet body slicked by the water and lotion was too much and I felt my cock stand to attention. Patty's hands were on my chest as I pulled her closer and kissed her. Her firm, beautiful breasts were crushed against my chest and my cock was standing straight out and poking against her as we embraced.

We didn't say much as we just enjoyed the warm water and our naked bodies. She stroked my begging cock a few times and caressed my balls but I pulled away not wanting to cum already. We washed each other down and I caressed those monster tits I had been eyeing all day. Then Patty must have sensed that I couldn't last much longer. As I stood with the shower on my back, Patty got on her knees in front of my hard shaft and began stroking it and rubbing it on her face. I'm not sure how long I lasted but I'm sure it wasn't long until I was spraying my hot load all over her tits. The sight and feel of her stoking my cock while I gushed on her was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

Patty stood up and moved into the spray of the shower to wash my cum off her tits. We got out and dried off and she led me back to her bedroom. This girl obviously had plans. We threw our towels on the floor as she climbed on her bed and instructed me in how she wanted her pussy licked. She was lying on her back with her legs open and I followed each of her instructions until she exploded on my tongue. Then I moved up on top of her, my cock hard and ready again.

"We shouldn't" she said as I slid into her wet, warm pussy.

"Yes we should" I answered and continued to slowly slide in and out of her.

I began to push harder and deeper, my balls slapping against her ass as I got closer to cumming again for her. She started struggling under me.

"No, not inside me" she begged.

I held her legs open and pinned her down as I fucked her harder then pulled out when I was ready to cum. I slid my throbbing shaft over her pussy as my warm load shot all the way to her face. I think we were both surprised at how much I came the second time.

She grabbed her towel and wiped off then we just laid there on the bed in each others arms for a while and caught our breath.

Suddenly we heard the front door open as her roommate came home. We jumped off the bed and Patty quickly closed her bedroom door. We got dressed and went out into the living room. Patty introduced us and I said my goodbyes.

We went out a few times after that but we never really considered ourselves to be a couple and even though we would make out and she would give me great hand jobs now and then, and I would lick her pussy. We just weren't in love. We drifted apart and left each other with great memories.

arenth8
arenth8
2 Followers