College Bound: Summer to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers

The contrast in our ages, 60 years difference had me so turned on, then adding the contrasting differences in our skin color was the most erotic thing I could ever imagine. There was an unquenchable lust between my black professor and me that no matter how many times I came, I could not get enough of his huge, black cock, and needed more. For him it seemed that he kept cumming harder and harder as we continued our intimate fuck.

My professor owned every inch of me, and he knew it, just like every other teen he fucked. The stories I heard about all the teens that fucked him and doing so much more to please him then any guy they ever fucked, including their own boyfriends. Even the shy, nerdy bookworm girls with the big, rimmed glasses, and knee length skirts, and no make-up would show up at his house dressed in a sinful mini skirt, with thigh high stockings and high heels and lipstick, with long eyelashes, having transformed into a sinfully hot, fuckable teen slut, just to please him. His 12 inch black cock had a power over every teen he fucked. I now knew why they all desperately wanted to get fucked by him.

I remember a girl in my class who was very shy, and had a very meek, timid voice. She was very anti-social and was considered the school geek. She always came to class dressed conservatively in long ankle length skirts, flat shoes and loose fitting blouses or sweaters. Her hair was done in pigtails, and her glasses were as wide around as saucers. She wore braces and had freckles all over her body. One day after class my professor called for her to stay behind after the bell and meet him in his office to discuss her freshman project. While he was talking to her about the project she was working on he kept notching her starring at his crotch. He assumed that she had somehow heard one of the hundreds of rumors that always lead a curious teen to his office to see if it was true. In fact she did hear about his giant cock and could not stop thinking about it. She learned about it one day while she was studying in the library. She overheard 5 girls talk about his giant cock and how he had fucked each of them, and that it was the most incredible thing they ever experienced.

When he saw her constantly starring at his crotch, he took this as a cue to introduce the nerdy bookworm to his massive black cock. Her shyness quickly disappeared when she got to see that huge black cock that she had overheard the girls in the library talk excitedly about. The next day every student in the class, especially me, was shocked to see the school bookworm dressed in a skin-tight mini skirt and black high heels and a sheer white blouse that reveled a teasing, white lace bra. The blouse was so sheer; you could read a newspaper through it. After the class the bookworm and my professor left arm in arm. Coincidently, he and the nerdy bookworm were both out of school for the next three days.

During those two hours he would lead me to different places in his bedroom, to fuck me from a different angel, positions he knew would really please his huge cock. At one point he bent me over his desk and fucked into me from behind. He then lead me to a chair where he fucked into me while I laid back, then switched positions with me riding him. I climbed over him while he laid back and put my left high heel pump on the arm rest, and fucked just the head of his huge cock. Looking across and seeing myself in the mirror caused me to moan excitedly from the disbelief sight of his huge, black 12 inch cock lodged into the wide-open mouth of my white pussy. Seeing just the head inside me with another 12 inches of black pipe connected to his tight, black body was the sexiest sight I ever saw. I looked so naughty. I fucked his huge cockhead for almost 10 minutes, swirling my sexy ass around and around before dropping my wet fuck hole down on it. Like I said, I did things to his huge black cock that I have never done before, even to my other two professors.

From there we went to his dresser where he bent me forward and fucked into me. The mirror was there and the sight of his huge, black cock going in and out of me was the most erotic sight I have ever seen. While he fucked me his hands were roaming up my stockings, over my garter straps and to my hanging tits. The sight of his pitch-black body fucking into my soft, white skin, and my white stockings and high heels was so hot, and when I turned my head to kiss him the orgasm inside my pussy lasted for ten minutes, as I shuddered and came all over his 12 inch cock. The contrast in skin color and age was so thrilling.

We ended the non-stop two hour fuck with him fucking me missionary style, as he kissed me hard and I locked my high heel pumps around his back, holding my breath as I met each of his long, penetrating thrusts. Looking in the mirror and seeing his pitch-black body on top of my alabaster, white skin was so erotic and sexy, that it caused me to cum for nearly 10 minutes, with him joining me and exploding deep inside me.

Although it was intimate and erotic when I fucked my other two professors, and the 80 year old African, there was something even more thrilling and sexy during the fuck of my black professor that drove me insane with lust. He was the oldest of my professors, 60 years my senior, he had the biggest cock of all of them, and he was pitch back. Lying next to each other as he kissed my tits and my nipples then my mouth as he fingered my pussy was so erotic and sexy as I felt like we were lovers. There was something unexplainable about how my body turned on and responded to him, even more than my other professors and the African writer that I could not explain, and the orgasms I had with him were the most intense in my life....at that point!

shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers