College Bounded

Story Info
A mother and sister quest to bring Matthew into the fold.
12.3k words
4.36
89.5k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,733 Followers

The idea for this story was brought to you by the demented mind of Amachi. I'm just honored enough to bring it to life.

Special thanks to my editor.

All characters are over 18+.

*******

Matthew's head hit his text book with a loud thump. His groan resounded out around the pages of his text book as he studied for his pre-college course. For the past hour he had tried to grasp the problem of his Calculus homework. Matthew hoped it wouldn't have taken him so long, yet as he rolled his head to the side his eyes fell upon his desk clock. Those neon green numbers burned brightly as the current coursed through the crystals. Yet he knew he wouldn't be done by the time he needed to leave for his Christian youth club at his church. Matthew didn't believe in having extra martial relations. He took his faith seriously, going as far as taking a vow not to partake in the act of sex until he was married. He knew it wasn't something people did these days yet Matthew felt it was the right thing to do. However, being at the age of nineteen his hormones were in overdrive and doubts were beginning to form.

"Hey bro," Olivia said knocking on the doorframe. Her bright red curls danced along her cheek as she eyed her younger brother. Their father had been gone for the past three months due to his overseas job, having worked himself up through the ranks of the company throughout the years. Having gotten their mother pregnant when she was sixteen, Jake, their father, didn't have the time to go to college when their child needed a stable home. So while Nancy, their mother, stayed home to watch after Olivia and Matthew when they were younger, their father took to the oil fields. They knew their father worked hard to provide for them. Olivia did everything she could to help her mother when Jake was away. She knew how much they had sacrificed for them, yet when Matthew came back from his year abroad in the Peace Corps, she noticed something different about him.

"What is it sis?" Matthew sighed. His pencil landed in a soft thump in the crevice of the book. His old wooden chair creaked and popped as he shifted his weight. Matthew glanced out of the corner of his eye at his thin, fit, alluring sister.

"Are you going to be late tonight?" Olivia asked, her brown eyes running down her brother's back, lingering on his ass as his basketball shorts detailed every curve of his backside. "I thought you; mom and I could lounge on the couch and watch a movie or something if you weren't. It's a nice night for a little snuggling."

"I don't know sis. I might go out, I might not," Matthew said indifferently. Since his return home from a year in the jungles of the Congo, he just felt off when he was around his family. Matthew knew they loved him. That wasn't in question, however, what was in question was his own self. He had seen so much suffering when he was over there. Illness rampant, starvation everywhere he looked. People killing each other for what little they had. Then there were the slavers that raided the small isolated villages. Even in the Peace Corps they had to be careful of where they went. They were always guarded when they went to hand out supplies and support. Never alone. No. Matthew had learned that hard lesson first hand when the girl he was interested in was found raped, beaten and killed just a mile outside of their camp. That was when he first questioned his faith. He still does. It was one of the reasons why he visited the church so often. So Matthew could find his way back. Yet those memories still haunt him.

"Please, Matthew, won't you reconsider," Olivia pouted as she watched as his shirt slid up his back, "It's not right that a handsome man like you should leave two lonely women alone for so long."

"Fine," Matthew sighed; he hated his sister's guilt trip, "I'll be home by eight," he said tossing a clean dress shirt and dress slacks onto his bed. "Is that more to your liking Olivia?"

"Yes!" Olivia chirped happily, "We've wanted to watch this one movie, but well it doesn't feel right without a man there," she said taking a tentative step into Matthew's room. She fought herself not to throw herself into her brother's arms. To explore his tan skin he had earned underneath the African sun. Since his return home about a month ago she and her mother had been trying to get his attention. Without Jake there, their bodies hungered to be filled by something long, hard and thick. "Thank you, Matthew," Olivia said placing a soft lingering kiss on his left cheek, allowing his arm to fall into the cleavage of her breasts.

"Matthew, honey," Nancy said sweetly drying her hands as Matthew came down the stairs.

"Yeah?" Matthew asked looking over at his thirty-nine-year-old mother. Her red curls were more tightly compact compared to his sister's loose kind. While some of her muscle tone she had when she was younger was gone due to raising two rambunctious children, yet that didn't take away his mother's beauty. He knew how desired his mother was given the talk he had heard around town; more so in his congregation than anywhere else. Matthew just hoped God would forgive him for his unclean thoughts about his mother and sister that have been popping up since his return.

"Has Olivia talked to you about movie night, tonight?" Nancy asked laying the dish towel gently onto the counter. She knew her son like any mother does. When Matthew returned home she knew he had lost something on that trip. How it pained her to see her son suffering so silently. It took all her will not to take a hold of his head and thrust it into her bosom; to allow her heavenly orbs to lull away his grief.

"Yeah," Matthew said offhandedly, as he pocketed his wallet and car keys. His body became still as his mother's hands ran along his waist, across his stomach then northward where her hands came to a rest his upper chest. Matthew tried not to be aware how his mother's breasts were pressing against his back, or how she wasn't wearing a bra to support her 38D breasts. How those soft, pillowy mounds of flesh rubbed against him as Nancy pressed her son closely.

"Is that a no or yes to the movie night?" Nancy asked brushing her cheek against Matthew's right shoulder.

"I'll be home before eight Mom," Matthew said trying to pull away, yet his mother kept him rooted.

"Why must you go out Matthew? Why don't you just stay here and I'm sure we can keep you entertained? There's no reason for you to constantly go to that church almost every day of the week. Not when I'm sure you can do whatever it is you do there, here with us," Nancy said wantonly. Her hot sweet breath flowed along Matthew's neck. Her ruby hue lips brushed along his skin as she held her son in her arms. She could feel her skin heating, her heart racing, her slickness awaking having his youthful body against hers.

Matthew had pondered his mother's question during his drive. Now as the church's former youth pastor introduced his replacement. He wasn't here when some huge waves moved through the church and the real reason why the former youth pastor was leaving. However, this was his last few months he had left he could partake of the group. So Matthew wasn't paying attention as the new youth pastor introduced herself, his mind too troubled to pay heed to the sermon.

"Matthew?" the out-going pastor said bringing Matthew out of his troubling thoughts. "I like for you to meet Ms. Edwards, she'll be the new pastor here. I have told her about what you and I have been discussing lately."

"Hello Matthew, I'm Pastor Edwards, but you may call me Beverley," she said holding out her hand to him. "How about we head to my office? I know you might be apprehensive in talking to me about this. However, know I don't judge you, that is up to God to decide not I. I'm simply here to help you as best as I can," Beverley said smiling at Matthew as he rose from the pew.

Twilight had fallen by the time Matthew left the pastor's office. His mind going over what Beverley had said to him about looking for comfort in the loving arms of his family. She had an odd take on what she thought of family relations. If he had to guess to his inexperienced mind, Matthew could have sworn Beverley was speaking on the matter of sex. This rightly perturbed him as he drove back to his home. It was as if the youth pastor was telling him to seek out relations with his female family members. Matthew shook his head at the thought. He must have misheard her. There was no way a youth pastor would recommend having incestuous relations with his family. Matthew sighed pushing those strange thoughts to the back of his mind as he got out of his car. He couldn't be thinking about sex, at least not with his own mother and sister.

"Matthew?!" Olivia asked as Matthew opened the side door, "You're home!" she said rushing to him. Matthew's eyes went wide as Olivia's silk nightgown that ended mid thigh whipped wildly as she threw herself into his arms. Matthew took a dry swallow as the hem of her gown flew up showing off Olivia's taut ass and her red thong. Instinctively, he placed his hands on her bare ass to steady his body from her abrupt assault. "Mmm... your hands on me... what more could a girl want?" Olivia said in a dream like state. Matthew's lips pressed together tightly as Olivia placed a lingering kiss on the left corner of his mouth.

"Oh, you're home," Nancy said surprisingly, looking toward the grandfather clock a small smile spread across her lips. "Why don't you go and change, me and Olivia will get the movie ready," she said leaning forward placing their snacks on the coffee table. She knew how her blue robe inched open as the weight of her breasts pressed down on the material giving her son an unobstructed view of the tops of her breasts.

"Do hurry brother I can't wait to snuggle with you," Olivia whispered seductively into his ear.

"Matthew, come sit," Nancy said, her red curls bouncing as she patted the cushion between Olivia and herself. Her sultry brown eyes ran down her son's body. Nancy tried to keep her carnal desire from revealing itself. Yet as those loose basketball shorts brushed along Matthew's thigh. All she could think of as he stepped off of the landing of the stairs was how her hand would feel wrapped around her son's cock. The way he would moan as she worked his shaft. How his cum would taste as she sucked on that phallus of his. How that salty treat would sit on her tongue. "We finally get you to ourselves, don't we Olivia?" Nancy asked looking over at her daughter while her fingertips gently ran down his neck.

"I know. We need a man here don't we Mom?" Olivia asked as her nose nuzzled Matthew's neck while her left hand rested on his upper thigh.

"Mmmhmm. Not just any man sweetheart," Nancy said wantonly. Her brown eyes studied her son's face. It wasn't the same face she saw a year ago. The innocence she once saw in Matthew's eyes was gone. His soft skin still held the weathering of the wind and stinging sand. Nancy just hoped she could help Matthew. She wasn't about to see her son fade away. Not when she was there and more than willing to see this through with him. "Here, Matthew, why don't you start the movie while your sister and I get more comfortable," Nancy said handing Matthew the remote while her tongue teased his earlobe.

Matthew looked down as his sister and mother interlaced their fingers with his. Wrapping their bodies around his arms as the DVD started. He sat uncomfortably between them as the previews came on. Matthew felt his cheeks heated as he glanced down to his right. His mother's robe had slipped open as she pushed his arm between those tantalizing peaks.

"This is the best," Olivia said scooting closer to her little brother, "A nice romantic movie, a gorgeous man to hold," she said slowly, running each of her breasts along her brother's arm, letting Matthew feel their curvature, their warmth and softness. "If only I had a boyfriend," Olivia sighed resting her head on Matthew's shoulder. Her long eyelashes fluttered as she looked up at him. "What do you say Matthew? Won't you be my boyfriend?"

"No, he can't Olivia, he is my date tonight," Nancy said smiling coyly at him. Knowing how her breasts were swelling as she pushed against Matthew.

"But Mom! You have Dad, why can't I have my adorable little brother?" Olivia pouted, "Wouldn't you like that Matthew having me as your girlfriend? Teaching you everything I know?" Olivia asked her free hand running down his chest.

"No, it is me isn't it Matthew? It is me that you want?" Nancy asked her robe slipping from her shoulder the pink of her areola peeking out.

"No! It's me!" Olivia shot back. She wasn't about to be out done by her mother. Taking Matthew's hand guiding it along her freshly shaven thigh stopping centimeters away from her covered snatch. "Can you feel my heat Matthew being so close to my pussy?" Olivia whispered seductively into his ear, "You can touch it if you like Matthew," she cooed glancing down at his shorts.

"Bah," Nancy said waving her daughter off, "If Matthew is going to feel anything it will be mine," she said mimicking her daughter. However, unlike Olivia, Nancy took hold of the tips of his fingers helping her son to feel his mother's moist lips. "So Matthew how is your first taste of a woman?" Nancy asked with a sly smile, "Go on put a finger or two in me."

"If he does he'll have to do that with me, it's not fair you get to horde our boyfriend," Olivia said, sucking on her lower lip as she looked up at Matthew with puppy dog eyes. "You wouldn't forget about me would you Matthew? You would finger your sister too, right?"

"What?! No, I'm not doing that with either of you!" Matthew said trying to keep his focus on the movie. Yet that seemed impossible when his mother's right breast slipped out of her robe giving Matthew his first uncensored view of his very first tit.

"Go on Matthew you may touch it," Nancy said rubbing her exposed breast along his arm. "Go on I know how you have a fascination with breasts. Why don't you see how they feel," Nancy said placing her nipple inches away from his lips. Matthew tried to get up from his seat, yet his mother and sister kept him rooted. "Matthew!" Nancy said thrusting his head into the cleavage of her bosom, "You can't just leave us! Not when this likes what it sees," she cooed running her fingers up the back of his cock.

"Mmmhmm," Olivia agreed the tip of her index finger teased the crown of his rod, "How about you let me take care of this for you little brother," she said slipping her hand into his shorts. A deep rumbling purr emanated from her throat as her hand wrapped around her brother's cock.

"What a lovely idea Olivia," Nancy said smiling evilly at her daughter. "We can't have this poor boy walking around with such a lewd thing poking out. I guess it falls to us to see that relief is brought to such a naughty appendage," Nancy said pushing her son back against the couch. She knew Matthew could push her off if she was alone. However, she wasn't and they kept Matthew secured while they showed him what family truly was for. "Why don't we just take out that hard cock Olivia? I'm sure it's rather pained to be in such a restricted confinement," Nancy mused caressing the head of her son's cock through his shorts.

"Shh," Olivia said, covering Matthew's mouth with her hand when he started to protest. "Relax Matthew let your hot, fuckable sister take care of this hard cock. A cock that would fit so perfectly into my tight little hole," Olivia said nibbling along his jaw as their mother pulled down his shorts.

"Look at it Matthew," Nancy said her hand joining her daughter's as they jacked Matthew off, "Your horny sister and your slutty mother jacking you off right here on the couch," she said peering down as her fingers glistened in his pre-cum. "You know you can take that hand that still is on my thigh and touch your mother's cunt," Nancy purred hungrily, "You could even plunge those fingers into my hot, wet, throbbing canal. Feeling how your mother's pussy feels underneath your touch."

"Not before Matthew finger fucks me," Olivia said moving his hand to her snatch, "Feel it Matthew, feel the shape of my sex, the moistness of my lips," she said breathing heavily as she ground her mound against his hand. "Oh god! Yes..." Olivia moaned as her muscles trembled having been so long since she felt another's touch on her neglected mound, "Matthew, you're going to make your sister cum," she whispered as her hips glided along his hand.

"Fine you can have the first finger fuck, but the first blow job is mine," Nancy said pressing her hand on his chest as she sank down the length of his body, "Mmm... now to the main course," she said before her lips parted to welcome her son's phallus into her mouth.

"No fair," Olivia pouted yet she didn't care. Not when her panties were becoming soaked the longer she pleasured herself on his hand. "I bet you want me to sit on that cock little brother," Olivia teased as another orgasm was approaching. However, she wasn't prepared for her brother's refusal. "What do you mean no..." Olivia begun to ask, stopping as she saw Matthew's eyes widen. "Mom, did he just come in your mouth?"

"Mmmhmm," Nancy said as she drank down her son's hot seed.

"You could have told me I wanted a taste," Olivia said annoyed inadvertently, taking the pressure that held Matthew down off his body. Olivia fell backward; her mother was tossed to the other side of the couch as Matthew bolted from the room. "Well, I didn't expect that," Olivia said in a tired sigh.

"Give him time darling," Nancy said rolling her tongue around her mouth enjoying the taste of her son's cum. "It must be difficult for him, knowing that his first time feeling a pussy was his mother's and sister's. The very first blow job was done by none other than your mother," Nancy said taking pride in that, "It might be hard on him, given that he's still a virgin."

"Wait! What?!" Olivia asked in stunned shock. She surely had thought Matthew had some experience with women. Olivia leaned back her finger tapping her chin as she recounted their years growing up together. She had seen him talking with other women before which always produced a twinge of jealousy. She would always think when she saw him hanging around another girl: 'Why couldn't he look at me like that, or why are you smiling at that slut when you have me?' Those kinds of thoughts always greeted her when they were in school together. Yet being the age of twenty-three they didn't spend a lot of time outside their home alone together; and Matthew wasn't known to speak freely about his love life.

"I thought you knew sweetheart," Nancy said lounging back against the armrest. Unfastening the belt of her robe, she beckoned to her daughter as she spread her legs open. "Come eat your mother Olivia, and we'll think of a way to get that brother of yours to fuck us," Nancy cooed as her daughter crawled between her legs.

Matthew groaned as he felt something warm wrapped around his morning wood. In his dream—the girl he had a crush on when he was in the Peace Corps—was kissing down his chest as they lay underneath the star filled dessert sky. However, as she neared his hard phallus, her hair suddenly changed from blonde to red. Those brown eyes that peered up at him, he knew all too well.

"Olivia," Matthew mumbled in his sleep, causing the sensation to cease if only for a moment. Olivia peered over her shoulder as her saliva glistened in the morning light that filtered through his window. Arching an eyebrow at her brother wondering just what he was dreaming. Yet his cock called to her. She wasn't happy that their mother was the only one that got to taste that white, hot, salty seed. "We can't do this sis. It's wrong," Matthew said fidgeting in his sleep.

soul71
soul71
6,733 Followers