College Boy Cum Eater

Story Info
I continue to tell of my college thong and sissy experiences.
1k words
3.91
23k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I knew I was out of control after my last episode of flashing my thong proudly in class like some kind of college slut girl. I couldn't help myself self though it was so sexy and so fun. Flashing my thong to the girl behind me and knowing that she could see I was wearing a girls thong really got me excited, but on the other hand as soon as I would cum I would be so full of regret and shame. I did know one thing as soon as I put on a sexy thong I didn't care any more about the shame and was super excited.

The next class day the girl that I had flash looked at me and turn bright red I suddenly wished I had worn my thong my they were all so cummed soaked that I had to wash them. I could hear her in class attempting to move her chair to see if I had on a thong. I knew what I had to do. I left class and campus and drove straight home. I put on my red thong and a short T-shirt I was going to go shopping and do some flashing.

I got to Walmart my little dick rock hard in my panties, in I walked straight to the lingerie section. There they all were hundreds of sexy thongs. I went in and starting looking at them all touching the satin and lace panties my little dick so hard I could feel pre cum starting to leak out into my panties. There were some other women in the section and I was so excited I squatted down to look at some other panties. I felt back and my shiny red thong was on full display. My balls were thumping and I could feel the cum starting to build I was going to cum soon right in walmart with my thong hanging out for all to see. I heard I woman behind me shopping then I heard her gasp that's all it took. Cum started pouring out of my straining cock I had a small shudder but really me cumming was really just me pouring out cum I realized I was always premature ejaculating I couldn't help it. I then stood up grabbed a double pack of satin thongs one hot pick the other was black.

I walked up to the cashier with my girlie panties in my hand looking down a wet spot was there for all to see. She was in her mid-thirties she looked up at me then down at my wet spot and had a smirk on her face as she looked at me and said are you buying someone a gift, I stammered out yea. She smirked again and said sure you are and put the thongs in the bag and handed them to me. Did she know they were for me did she know that wet spot was where I'd cam in my panties, oh no I could feel my balls tightening again I was even hard and suddenly I was cumming again she looked down at my pants and giggled she had to know I was bright red. I grabbed the bag and left.

I got back to my car undid my and it was true there was globs of cum in my panties and my little dick wasn't even hard. I then reached down and scooped up a glob of thick cum it was still warm, I had a thought to taste it id had this thought before and didn't do it but this time I thought how much I wanted to taste it to feel like a real girl. I brought it to my mouth I could smell the strong smell of musk I opened my mouth and put it in. To my surprise I didn't mind it at all it was kind of good even so I quickly before I lost my courage reached down and scooped up the rest of it onto my fingers and put them in my mouth sucking them clean. Now I had done it I was proud of myself for doing it, I'd officially eaten cum I was a cum eater for life now. I pledged to myself every time I cum in my panties I have to clean myself up this way cause if was a good little girl and didn't want nasty cum soaked panties to clean up later. I then realized I was still in the parking lot and should leave. I then drove back to campus and put on my new black thong I could still taste my cum in my mouth and that excited me.

I went into class and sat down behind a girl that often showed her thong, and to my excitement I could see the very top of her panties and they were black like mind. I started to get hard again I told myself to breath I just got here don't look at them I told myself, I could feel the tight satin tight against my little dick she then bent forward and there it was in full view a sexy satin black thong just like I had on. I was not even hard again and the cum poured out of me again. I was angry at myself what was wrong with my cock I'm never going to get a girl. I then remembered my oath to clean myself up. I quickly shot to the bathroom went to a stall and pulled down my panties there was my little cock with more cum so I reached down and scooped it up and brought it to my mouth this one was stronger tasting but still not too bad. After cleaning off my fingers I then went back to class. I made it the rest of the class with a hard on but no more cum accidents.

After class I went to the college library to read up on premature ejaculation I needed help I couldn't even get hard without cumming.