College Break Road Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh Riles!" she moaned, feeling the expert tongue lick the length of her lips before penetrating her slit, forging deep inside her. Sara felt Riley's nose tickle her clit as Riley pressed her face right up against Sara's body. Riley gently shifted up, allowing her tongue to trace the circumference of Sara's protruding nub. She switched between sucking on Sara's clit and beating her tongue against it before she heard Sara's soft moans escalate into passionate screams.

"Oh god Riley!! I'm cumming!" Sara announced as Riley began sliding two fingers into Sara's opening whilst continuing her tongue assault on her clit. Sara continued grinding her body against Riley's face until her orgasm subsided. She pulled Riley to her feet and watched as she licked her lips. The two girls embraced and shuffled their way back under the warm cascade of the shower. They took turns soaping each other's bodies and rinsing off before Sara leaned over and turned off the water. Riley grabbed two towels, handing one to Sara. The girls dried each other's bodies and then emptied the contents of their 'Victoria's Secret' bags on the counter. Riley reached over and picked up the black lace hiphugger panties. She examined the garment, admiring the hot pink frilly ribbon bows that ran around the waist, turning it around and running her finger down the narrow back,

"Your butt is going to look so good in this," she told Sara before bending down. She placed the panties at Sara's feet and Sara stepped into them. Riley pulled them up Sara's legs, her wonderfully soft thighs, and up around her waist. Riley admired the snug fit of the garment on Sara's body, reaching out and cupping Sara's pussy through the fabric,

"Mhmm, I knew that shave made sense. Turn around, let me see."

Sara turned her body and Riley examined her from behind.

"I knew it," Riley announced, admiring Sara's ass, her round cheeks pressed against the fabric, the cut of the panties just covering about two thirds of her butt.

"Your butt looks so fine," she giggled.

Riley cupped what little exposed flesh there was of Sara's ass, as she let out a girlish squeal. Sara grabbed the matching black lace bra and pulled it across her chest. Riley stood up behind Sara and fastened the clip on the bra and then spun her round. She smiled as she noticed Sara's already erect nipples, pressing firmly against the inside of the lace cups, a visible delight from the outside.

Riley reached over and picked up the sky blue lace bra with half cups, a rich yellow boarder, lining its edges. She pulled it over her breasts and turned round, Sara helping her with the clasp. She looked down and laughed, seeing how exposed her petite breasts were, the half cups of the bra barely going past her rosy nipples. Sara cupped Riley's left breast with her palm, feeling the smooth fabric.

"Cute," she commented, before reaching for the matching blue lace thong, accented with yellow print flowers. Sara bent down allowing Riley to step into the panties and pulled them up her friend's smooth legs. She pulled it up tightly against Riley's body, reaching behind, guiding the string thong between the cheeks of Riley's firm ass, Riley giggling at her touch. The girls admired their new purchases in the bathroom mirror before throwing on white hotel robes and heading outside.

Ryan looked over to the bathroom door when he heard it open and the girls came smiling out.

"Sounds like you two were having a lot of fun in there," he teased.

"Oh, you heard that did you?" Sara replied.

Ryan nodded his head, "So. . . what's with the robes?"

The girls laughed, before Riley spoke, "Well Ryan, as a thank you for letting us hitch a ride back to school, and since you were so kind, letting us stop off in the mall this morning, Sara and I thought it would be a nice idea if we modeled the stuff we bought. You could be our very own judge."

Sara walked over to the light switch and dimmed the lights, not too dark, but enough to set the mood. Riley placed a chair at the end of the bed and smiled at Ryan, motioning with her finger for him to sit in place. He did so and Riley kneeled down in front of him, unbuckling his shorts,

"These are just going to get in the way," she sultrily said, slipping his shorts off his feet, leaving him in his boxers.

Sara grabbed the remote control off the bed and flipped through the channels till she found one playing some generic pop music.

"Perfect," Riley said, standing in front Ryan. She undid the belt on her robe, sliding it off her body. Ryan stared in delight at her tight body, dressed in her amazingly sexy blue lingerie. Riley tossed the robe over to Sara who stood at the side of the bed and then turned back to Ryan. She began swaying her hips to the music, Ryan's eyes moving from side to side, transfixed by her motion. She turned around, giving Ryan a view of her bare ass, her thong buried between her cheeks. Ryan couldn't help himself, raising a hand to grab Riley's ass.

He was abruptly stopped by Sara's firm grasp on his arm,

"Uh uh uh. . .no touching, not yet anyway."

Riley looked back over her shoulder and laughed. She resumed shaking her butt in front Ryan, tantalizingly moving her hands up and down her body. Then, she widened her stance, and began stepping back. She moved back till she was over Ryan's seated body, her legs stood on either side of his lap, her ass pressed right up against the edge of his chin. She giggled, feeling his prickly facial hair rub against the cheek of her ass. Then, she began bending over. Without bending her knee, Riley was bent all the way down, grabbing her ankles, the soft, warm, flesh of her ass, pressed against Ryan's face. All Ryan could see was Riley's ass in his face, his nose pressed against her left cheek, he coldn't help himsle, planting a soft kiss on her ass cheek. When she stood up again, he was given enough space to spot her pussy, framed between her ass cheeks, her swollen lips pressing against the fabric of her thong. Riley stepped forward and turned around. She looked down and smiled, seeing Ryan's arching cock, throbbing under his boxers,

"Does that mean I win?" she joked.

"Nuh uh, I haven't gone yet," Sara interjected, walking over and playfully pushing Riley to the side. She wasted no time, quickly undoing her robe, letting it drop to the floor. Ryan didn't believe anything could top Riley, but he smiled seeing Sara in her black outfit, thinking she had Riley beat. Sara began gyrating her hips in front Ryan, while his cock, still covered, but now prominently pressed against his boxers, throbbed in appreciation. She reached out, running her fingers along Ryan's face, then down to his jersey. She tugged on his white cotton jersey, pulling it over his body, teasingly tossing it over in Riley's direction. Sara leaned over, kissing Ryan on the mouth, running her hands over his bare chest, feeling the hardness of his subtly developed muscles. Like Riley had done before, Sara turned around and backed her way up, standing over Ryan. Then, she slid her body down, grinding her lace panty covered butt against Ryan's chest, till she was sitting on his lap. With her body pressed up against Ryan, feeling his warmth, Sara reached her hand back, placing it on the back of his head, pulling him forward, allowing him to kiss the side of her neck. Sara felt herself growing aroused, feeling Ryan's moist tongue trail along her neck, down to her shoulders and back up.

Ryan was busy sliding his hands along Sara's bare lap as she sat on top him while Sara called Riley over with her hand.

Riley approached the seated couple, and proceeded to sit on top of Sara, facing both Ryan and Sara, sandwiching the blonde between herself and Ryan. While Ryan kissed down one side of Sara's neck, Riley kissed down the other. Sara could feel Ryan's rock hard cock, pressing against her ass, that coupled with the two tongues swirling around her body was enough for her pussy to moisten her new panties. She looked down to an unobstructed view of Riley's erect nipples spilling over the half cups of her bra. She reached up and pressed Riley's nipples against her fingers, teasingly pinching them, before leaning over and kissing Riley's warm neck and shoulder. Sara soon started to grind her butt against Ryan, reveling in the feel of his erect cock sliding along her ass. Riley and Sara were now kissing each other on the mouth whilst fondling each other's breasts. Ryan slid his hand down between Sara's legs, against her mound, feeling the wetness of her panties. He pressed his fingers against her trapped swollen lips, feeling their warmth. Riley withdrew her face from Sara's and used her hands to pull Ryan's face away from Sara's neck. She lean forward, her tongue invading Ryan's mouth as Sara's fingers continued playing with her nipples. Everyone on the chair was now slowly gyrating their bodies against each other. As Ryan continued rubbing his fingers over Sara's panties, her breathing got heavier, and eventually, she could take it no longer. She began to stand up, forcing Riley to stand as well, breaking Ryan's and Riley's intensely deep kiss. The two girls, gently panting, turned to face Ryan. They looked down at the wet spot on his boxers, his precum soaked all the way through.

"I think we'll call it a draw," Riley joked.

Sara paid no attention, eagerly bending over. She sunk her fingers into the waistline of Ryan's boxers and pulled. Ryan raised his hips as Sara pulled his underwear off, freeing his throbbing penis. Both girls smiled when Ryan's engorged manhood came into view. Once Sara pulled his boxers past his ankles, Ryan wasted no time, he stood up and pulled Sara to her feet, embracing her, kissing her sensually, his cock pressed against her warm abdomen. Sara felt Riley's soft touch on the sides of her torso, slowly moving down till her fingernails hooked into her panties, pulling them down her hips. With her panties now around her ankles, Sara and Ryan shuffled over to the bed. They both fell into bed, Ryan pinning Sara's yearning body beneath him. He continued kissing Sara while his cock dribbled precum on her stomach.

"Ohh god....put it in," she pleaded.

Complying with her urgency, Ryan lined up his cock with Sara's smoothly shaved pussy, pressing it against her womanly folds. He eased forward, parting her lips, slipping into her as she groaned in delight.

Riley was admiring she show, sitting on the edge of the bed, her hand buried in her thong.

"Ohh god, you feel so good," Sara cried, as Ryan began pumping his cock into her. Ryan was in heaven, feeling Sara's tight pussy around his shaft as he slid into her over and over, the warmness and slickness of her cunt all too welcoming. Sara began lifting her ass off the bed, thrusting her hips to match Ryan's rhythm, his cock driving deep into her every time. Soon, she could feel her body tighten as her climax took over,

"AHHHH!! FUCK!!!! YESSS! UH U HH, MMMore more!! Harder mmmhmm yesss!" she moaned as the walls of her pussy tightened around Ryan's still pistoning cock, a rush of her juices soaking him. Her body writhed in ecstasy, as Ryan quickened his pace sensing his own oncoming rush, feeling how even more slippery Sara's pussy had become. Sara reached her arms out, pulling Ryan down to her, feeling his sweaty chest press against her own as he grunted, jerking his hips in short hard thrusts now.

"GHahhhh, ahmmmhhmm," Ryan groaned, his cock twitching inside Sara's pussy. He buried his head in Sara's warm breasts, still encased in her bra, as he shot his sperm deep inside her. The two remained there, embracing each other, Ryan's cock still sporadically twitching inside Sara's pussy. Eventually, Ryan's cock softened and he rolled off of Sara, lying at her side. Riley laid down on Sara's other side, running her palm over Sara's stomach and abdomen, feeling her warm body, soaked in perspiration.

"Feeling better?" she whispered, Sara just whimpering in reply.

About ten minutes had passed when Sara got up from between the two.

Riley propped herself up on her elbows,

"Hey, where are you going? Round two is just about to start, he just needs a little more time" she asked, reaching over and playing with Ryan's still flaccid cock, eliciting a chuckle from the spent male.

Sara, cupping her pussy with one hand, smiled at the two,

"I'll be right back, I just need to get a little cleaned up," she said, feeling Ryan's semen begin to seep onto her fingers, before running off to the bathroom.

Sara had just finished wiping herself, throwing the warm wet washcloth into the corner of the bathroom. She walked back into the room to the pleasant view of Riley, lying on her stomach, between Ryan's sprawled out legs, slowing licking at his hardening penis.

Ryan's eyes were shut in delight, enjoying the feel of Riley's warm tongue licking the underside of his shaft. Then, there was something even more delightful, the presence of another warm, moist tongue, circling the tip of his cock. He opened his eyes confirming that Sara had joined her friend. He could have died a happy man at that point, such was the pleasure he was feeling, one girl licking the base of his cock, the other pressing her lips around his tip, pressing him into her mouth. Soon both girls were licking either side of his shaft, up and down, up and down, like licking on either side of popsicle, every so often, meeting at the top, stealing a kiss at the tip of his penis before swirling their tongues around his mushroom head. Both girls locked eyes and then withdrew their mouths from Ryan's groin, smacking their lips, Sara spoke,

"I think he's ready for you," she said, smiling at Riley.

Sara reached behind and unclasped her bra, tossing it to the floor, finally freeing her breasts. She turned Riley around and did the same, before lowering her hand to her friends, waist, pulling her thong down her slender legs. Everyone in the room was now naked. Riley turned to Ryan,

"Whaddya say stud? Think you could go another round?" she teased.

"You have no idea," Ryan proudly replied, causing both girls giggle and blush. Riley reached a hand out, pulling Ryan to his feet. Sara laid on the bed crossway, hanging her feet over the side. Riley proceeded to stand in front of Sara. She leaned forward, planting both of her hands on the bed, on either side of Sara's body. Riley looked back over her shoulder to Ryan,

"Well, come on stud!" she urged. Sara meanwhile had begun massaging Riley's downhanging breasts, kneading her fleshy softness in the palms of her hands. Riley turned to face Sara, leaning down, kissing her supple lips, swirling her tongue around Sara's mouth, feeling Sara's tongue do the same in hers. Ryan stared at the beautiful sight, one naked girl, leaning over another, their breasts now pressed against each other, while they made out. He walked up behind Riley. He looked below seeing one of Sara's hands rubbing against Riley's mound, the other rubbing her own recently fucked cunt. Ryan used both his hands, grabbing handfuls of Riley's ass cheeks, squeezing their firm perky goodness, gently pulling them apart. He placed one hand on his erection, holding it in place and stepping forward as his cock pressed between the soft cheeks of Riley's ass. When he felt the warm wetness of Riley's pussy, and the circling motion of Sara's hand just above, Ryan pushed forward, his cock parting Riley's lips and sliding in.

Riley moaned into Sara's mouth as she felt Ryan's cock slip inside her moist cunt, Sara gently sucking on her tongue as she did. Ryan began thrusting into Riley, his pelvis slapping against her round ass cheeks every time. Riley felt amazing, the wonderful feel of Ryan's throbbing cock stretching her pussy, Sara's tongue rubbing the walls of her mouth as well as her intoxicating smell, not to mention her slick fingers vigorously circling her clit, she had to break her kiss with Sara to scream aloud, all the sensations arousing her so. Sara just continued rubbing away at hers and Riley's pussies, now kissing her friend's neck as their breasts pressed against each other, their nipples occasionally grazing each other. Ryan placed his hands on Riley's back, gripping the sides of her torso, thrusting even harder into her slippery cunt.

"OHH, god, yes, yes, yes, uuhh uhh uhh, fuck!!!" Riley shrieked, her engorged clit being flicked between Sara's fingers.

Ryan, the recently deflowered virgin, did by no means have the stamina to keep up, he could feel his orgasm shuddering down his body, his weary cock twitching inside Riley, spitting out what cum he had left.

"Ahhhhhhhh," he groaned, leaning over Riley's body, putting his arms around her waist, holding his body close to hers as his hips continued to buck.

Just as she could feel Ryan explode inside her, Riley could no longer stand Sara's vigorous fingers,

"UHhhhh uhhhhh uhhhh ahhh!! Mhmmmm fuck!!" she screamed as she climaxed, the walls of her pussy gripping down on Ryan's penis, her juices flowing over Sara's fingers.

"mhmm, yes baby, that's it, mmmmm" Sara encouraged as the Ryan and Riley succumbed to the pleasure, right above her.

They stood there for a couple seconds before Ryan slipped his softening penis out of Riley's dripping cunt. He kissed her sweat covered back before pushing off of her, then collapsing besides Sara. Riley, panting heavily looked in his direction, giggling at their exhaustion before collapsing between them both.

Eventually, the three of them crawled into comfortable positions on the bed, drifting off to sleep, covered in each other's warm breath, perspiration, and sexual juices.

The next morning, Ryan was the first to get up. He rolled out of bed, leaving the softly snoring girls, wrapped in each other's arms. He took a shower and went out to get some breakfast. When he got back with the bagels and orange juice, Riley and Sara were dressed and waiting.

"Awww, such a gentleman," Sara said, getting up and kissing Ryan on the cheek, taking the bag of bagels from him. They quickly got done with their breakfast and headed out. Ryan and Sara packed the bags in the car while Riley went to reception to check out. When she got back, they jumped in the car and took off.

The sun was about to set when Ryan pulled up in front of Riley's and Sara's apartment. He and Sara had to wake a sleeping Riley. They all got out, Ryan helping the girls to the door with their bags.

"Well Ryan, I don't know what to say, thank you so much. . .and not just for the ride," Riley said with a smile. She wrapped her arms around him, embracing him tightly, kissing him on the cheek.

"Don't mention, I feel like I should be the one doing the thanking," Ryan replied, both girls giggling.

When he and Riley were done, Sara embraced Ryan,

"Without a doubt, best road trip ever," she said, "See you around campus Ryan," Riley added, playfully squeezing Ryan's ass through his jeans.

Ryan waved goodbye before getting back in his car and taking off...headed for his dorm across campus, looking forward to the next time he'd see Riley and Sara again.

THE

END

12