College Break Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers

"Hey Sara? Do you know if you packed a pair of pants for me?"

The two girls looked at each other and muffled their laughs,

"Uhh....I thought I packed some shorts, it was so dark, I just grabbed something."

Seeing that there was nothing he could do, Ryan opened the door fully and walked out. He was greeted by a series of cat call from the girls teasing him after they spotted him in his boxer briefs.

Ryan just smiled embarrassingly, "All yours," he said, motioning his head to the bathroom. Sara sprung up from the bed where she and Riley were lying and headed into the bathroom. Ryan proceeded to hang his wet clothes on a nearby chair. A silent Riley just lay on the bed watching him, her eyes focused on his nether regions. She felt a tingle as her eyes lingered, she could clearly make out the outline of his member, pressed against the tightness of his boxers. Under the safety of the covers, Riley stealthily slipped a hand down to her pelvic area, softly cupping her sex over her gym shorts. A smile escaped her as all manner of thoughts ran through her head. Her attention was caught when she felt some movement near her. She opened her eyes to see Ryan removing a pillow and placing it on the floor beside the bed. Chucking, she looked up to him,

"What are you doing?"

"Umm, going to sleep."

"On the floor? Don't be ridiculous."

"Nah, it's okay, you and Sara take the bed, it's not that big, I'll be fine."

"First of all, you've been driving almost half the day, you need a comfortable bed, and secondly what are you going to cover with? You'll freeze down there. Now stop being a baby and get in here," she argued.

Seeing no valid point he could make, Ryan grabbed the pillow and placed it back on the bed. Riley opened up the covers and allowed him to lie down. Seeing him position himself of the other end of the bed, Riley smiled to herself, feeling his nervousness. A couple minutes later, Sara came bumbling out. Ryan tried not to stare, but it was definitely a challenge, seeing Sara dressed in only in an oversized jersey and her pink panties. Ryan knew this was a choice by Sara as he had seen that she had gym shorts packed earlier. Sara walked over to the table and placed her wet clothes before coming over to the bed.

"Scoot over", she said with smile.

Before he could make an argument against sleeping in the middle, Ryan found himself being gently nudged over by Sara, who then lay down beside him....leaving him stuck in between the two girls.

The bed was a small one. With everyone bunched closely together.

Ryan lay there motionless. He decided to turn to face Riley's back, rather than turn towards Sara who was facing him.

All three were sharing the same cover, and in an attempt to get more comfortable, Riley lifted her body slightly and eased her way a little more into the bed. Now she was able to pull the cover over her more cozily. She did notice however, that she was now right up against Ryan, the warmth of his body, emanating over to hers.

Ryan's eyes were wide opened, his face right up against Riley's body, almost buried in her neck. The sweet smell of the woman beside him was starting to have an effect, as he felt his penis hardening; he only hoped the tight confines of his boxer briefs would hold it in place. That hope was thrown out the window when Riley again began to shift her body, sliding back even more, this time she rubbed up right against him. He tried to pull away but Sara was right there as well. . . the bed was clearly not made for three.

When Riley felt Ryan's body pressed against hers, she felt her stomach flutter. It wasn't long before she felt his manhood pressing into her butt. A couple minutes more, and a few more shifts from Riley and there was no ignoring the issue, Ryan's cock was fully hard, trapped in his briefs, and nudged firmly against Riley's gym shorts clad ass. Riley smiled to herself as she artfully maneuvered her delicious behind, purposefully rubbing it against the poor boy's throbbing cock.

Ryan was in dismay. Oblivious to the girls' antics, he didn't want them to think he was a pervert. He wandered whether Riley knew what she was doing to him.

A few seconds more of teasing and Ryan was relieved to see Riley's body cease. His relief however, was short-lived. Riley reached over and turned on the lamp next to her. As light filled the room, she rolled her body over to face Ryan. Looking into his flushed face, she whipped the covers off of them and consequentially, Sara as well.

Riley then looked down with a smile to Ryan's crotch area.

"Is this going to be a problem?" she asked, motioning with her head the sight of Ryan's briefs, restraining his pulsing cock.

A curious Sara sat up and peered over to see what was going on.

"Aww Riles, you're torturing the poor boy."

Riley looked up to Sara with a grin on her face. She looked back to Ryan.

"Does that hurt?" she questioned.

"Um, no, doesn't hurt, just uncomfortable," a nervous Ryan stammered.

Riley paused a few seconds, pondering on his words.

Then without notice, Ryan stared in disbelief as Riley moved a hand to his groin, and slipped it through the opening of his boxers. A slight moan escaped him when he felt her warm grasp on his trembling cock.

Riley fished Ryan's penis out, pulling it through the hole of his boxers.

"There, does that feel better?" she asked with a smile, letting her finger loiter around the tip of his penis.

Sara's eyes widened at the sight of Ryan's engorged manhood, protruding from his narrow waist, abruptly jerking every once in a while.

"Well that solves your problem, but what about me? I won't be able to sleep with that thing poking me in the butt whole night," Riley stated.

A brazened Sara then reached over, and ran the palm of her hand over Ryan's cock, smiling at the feel of his throbbing sex.

"Maybe we can help relieve him Riles," she said, emphasizing the word "relieve".

"Well, I don't know Sara," she replied, running her hand over Ryan's chest, "Maybe he's saving himself for someone special."

"We're special, right Ryan?" Sara insisted, gently grabbing his member and forming a fist around it.

"Umm...yeah, yes, very special, both of you," the anxious boy replied.

"Both uh?" Riley said with a smile, looking up to Sara.

"Aww, he's such a sweetie," Sara commented.

Riley looked back down to Ryan, "He sure his," she said, before leaning in and planting a long lingering kiss on his lips. Riley moaned aloud as she darted her moist tongue into Ryan's mouth repeatedly till she felt his. Ryan returned the favor, using his tongue to make sweeping, swirling motions inside her mouth.

Riley eventually broke the kiss, having to push Ryan's wanton faceoff of hers and down to the bed,

"We've got a wild one here Sara."

"Mhmm, let me taste," Sara replied, lowering her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked the side of Ryan's face, leaving a trail of saliva till she invaded his welcoming mouth. While the two made out, Riley was gently massaging Ryan's cock in her hands, slowly pumping him as he moaned into Sara's mouth. Before long, Ryan's sensations were overloaded and he felt his body shiver. Riley giggled as she felt the cock in her hands twitch and witnessed the white hot eruption, coating her hand.

"Gahhahhhh," Ryan moaned, as Sara lifted her face off his and looked down to Riley's cum soaked hand.

Panting heavily, a disappointed Ryan shamefully kept his head down, "I'm so sorry, I couldn't help myself," he apologized.

Caressing his face with her hands, Sara quickly consoled him, "Don't worry about it, we knew that was going to happen."

"Yeah, you're a young virile male, it'll be no time at all till you're ready to go, we just have to think of something to do in the meanwhile," Riley chimed in.

Sara laid down beside Ryan, draping a hand over him and looked on as Riley sat up before them both.

Riley looked down at the attentive eyes staring back at her. With a mischievous smile she slowly licked her hand clean, consuming Ryan's juices. She then lowered her hand to the base of her tank top. Her fingers lingered for a while before she gave in and slowly began removing her pink top.

Ryan and Sara looked on as Riley's beautiful body was revealed to them. When Riley tossed her shirt to the floor, the twosome just stared in delight at her tight little body, her magnificently pert breasts, sitting atop her flat stomach. Riley flipped her long brunette hair back before briefly running her hands over her hard erect nipples.

Riley then crawled on top of Ryan, laying her body on top of his. She lowered her head, planting soft kisses on his neck, face, and then mouth. Not forgetting her friend, she shifted over slightly, her naked breasts skimming tantalizingly over Ryan's chest, and planted similar kisses on Sara's moist swollen lips.

Ryan looked on as the two girls made out, Sara beside him, Riley on top of him. He then felt a hand on his. He looked down and saw Sara's hand grasping his. Without looking, Sara lifted Ryan's hand and slowly guided it down towards Riley's waist. With her palm on the back of his hand, the two pushed on, breaching the waistband of Riley gym shorts.

As Sara's hand continued to push his further and further Ryan felt the prickly stubble of Riley's recently shaven pubic hair, then, the brim of her panties. They went above her panties till both their hands were resting snugly over her sex, feeling her moistness and warmth.

As Riley massaged Sara's tongue with hers, she moaned in pleasure as she felt the two hands between her legs cup and squeeze her tingling pussy through her damp panties.

Sara continued to guide Ryan. She took his fingers in hers and shifted them to the crotch of Riley's underwear. The twosome gently tugged the soft material aside and under Sara's lead, they slowly slid their fingers along Riley's bare flesh for the first time. The warm moist feel of Riley's swollen lips drove Ryan and Sara insane. They pushed their fingers further, penetrating Riley's welcoming cunt, feeling the deeper heat within.

As Riley felt the magic touches between her thighs, she began gyrating her hips, trying to build a rhythm to meet Ryan and Sara's sweet caress. Not too long after she started undulating her body atop Ryan's did she feel the hardening form of his manhood pressing against her abdomen. Riley broke her ongoing kiss with Sara and shimmied her body down Ryan's. As Riley did so, Sara and Ryan's hands were forced to slide out of her shorts.

Riley was now kneeling between Ryan's legs. As Sara took Ryan's hands and licked his fingers, tasting her friend. Riley slipped her fingers into the brim of Ryan's boxers, tugging them off his waist and down his legs. Sara took notice of Ryan's cock springing free. She stared deeply into his eyes and with his fingers still in her mouth, took firm hold of his manhood.

"See. . . I told you it'd be no time at all," Riley giggled, lying on her stomach between Ryan's sprawled out legs, her own legs bent at the knee and pointing to the roof. Riley looked on in delight at the sight of Sara's hand slowly pumping Ryan's throbbing cock, before interrupting. Riley nudged her body up; she stuck out her tongue, coming in contact with the base of Ryan's penis.

Waves of sensations travelled through Ryan's body when he felt the moist touch of Riley's tongue on his cock. She licked her way up his aching shaft, the salty taste of his swollen flesh arousing her even more. She swirled her tongue around the throbbing tip of his bulbous cock before parting her lips and taking him inside her mouth, a little at a time. Riley bobbed her head up and down slowly atop Ryan's pelvis till she was able to take all of his pulsing erection in at once. With his cock in her mouth, she focused her eyes up, spotting Ryan and Sara's tongues swirling around each other.

Sara soon abandoned Ryan, feeling he was being adequately taken care of by Riley. She walked over to the end of the bed, laying a hand on Riley's feet and placing them flat on the bed. She ran a hand on Riley's bare back till she reached her waist. She cupped her ass through her gym shorts, squeezing the delectable firmness of her friend. Riley had popped Ryan's cock out of her mouth and was licking the length of his shaft, in an effort not to drive him over the edge again. Meanwhile, she felt Sara tugging on her shorts. She lifted her body slightly allowing Sara to remove her shorts and panties in one move. Sara stared in delight at the sight of her naked friend lying on the bed. She again returned her hands to Riley's ass, this time feeling the warmth of her bare flesh. After briefly massaging Riley's tender butt, Sara then placed her hands under Riley's pelvis, gently lifting it, leading Riley to raise her body so she was now kneeling between Ryan's legs, her ass stuck up in the air. Sara approached Riley's body, parting the lips of her pussy with her fingers then sticking out her tongue to taste the puckered entrance of Riley's femininity. As the tangy taste of Riley's juices filled her mouth, Sara began darting her tongue in and out of Riley's pussy, whilst using her fingers to teasingly massage her clit. Soon Riley was moaning in pleasure. She was no longer nibbling away at Ryan's cock, the sensations running though her, too much for her to concentrate.

Sara eventually withdrew her face from Riley's snatch, but left her hand, still massaging her clit. With her free hand, Sara pointed at Ryan to gain his attention, and then called him over with one finger.

Ryan obeyed Sara's calling and rolled himself off the bed and with his prick leading the way, shuffled over to the end of the bed. His eyes immediately darted to the intoxicating sight of Sara's fingers sliding between the slick wet lips of Riley's mound.

Riley was in so much pleasure, she hadn't paid much attention to Ryan getting up. That all changed when she felt the drooling tip of his cock press against her pussy. She quickly looked back and saw Sara holding his cock and rubbing it against the entrance of her cunt. Riley quickly put a halt to their activities, rolling over on her back, flat on the bed with her knees up.

"Wait...I want his first time to be face to face," Riley explained. Sara looked over to Ryan who looked back at her.

"Go on, you heard her."

Ryan just looked at her then over to Riley with a shy, almost embarrassed look on his face.

Riley sat up and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him down on top of her.

"Come on, no need to be shy here," she said before embracing him in a kiss. Riley felt her encouragement paying off when she sensed Ryan's warm tongue sliding between her parted lips to meet hers. She also felt Ryan's throbbing member, pressing against her abdomen, leaving a trail of precum everywhere it passed. She reached down with her hand and grasped his rigid cock, slowly positioning it at the entrance of her delicate softness.

Riley broke their kiss and whispered into his ear,

"Just push forward a little, go slow."

Heeding her gentle instruction, Ryan tenderly eased his hips forward, feeling his cock slide into Riley's warm pussy. She felt tight to Ryan, and he slightly adjusted his position to get in. Riley moved her hips to accept him till she felt his abdomen pressing against hers, the warmness of their bodies mixing into one, and the wonderful feeling of his throbbing member buried deep inside her.

Then, in Ryan's other ear, a different voice, Sara's,

"Good, now just ease yourself up and down sweetie," she encouraged.

Ryan listened, gently moving his hips up and down, feeling the bliss of his flesh sliding against Riley's welcoming folds.

Ryan was grounding his hips into Riley's as she gyrated in slow insistent circles. They were both moaning in pleasure. Riley had sunk her face into the curve of Ryan's neck, gently kissing him in appreciation of the ecstasy she was feeling. Soon Riley was whimpering, lifting her hips off the bed to meet Ryan's rhythmic thrusts. Ryan was now breathing fast and hard, his body moist with sweat as he quickened his pace. He felt his oncoming orgasm and hoped Riley was almost there as well. Riley looked up to Ryan as his thrusts steadied and she felt her imminent climax, just seconds away. She sucked in breaths of air through her clenched teeth, filling her lungs as spasms of erotic ecstasy rocketed through her.

"Ahh!! Hm ahhmmhhm," she moaned, squirming her body beneath Ryan's.

Ryan looked down at the beautiful coed, her body glistening as she gasped for completion, convulsing beneath him. He felt her pussy spasm around his cock and the warm, wet rush of her release. As Riley's cunt contracted around Ryan's throbbing cock, he could no longer hold back. He abandoned himself to the pleasure, and with one final thrust, he felt his body clench up and groaned in blissful agony. Riley felt him pulsating inside her and the gush of his explosion. She ground her pussy all the way against his abdomen, allowing him to empty every last drop of his seed inside her. As their operatic groaning subsided, Ryan pulled himself out of Riley and collapsed on top her body. Riley embraced an exhausted Ryan, his limp cock pressing against her sore swollen lips, both moist with each other's fluids.

After sharing a brief tender moment, Ryan rolled off of Riley and lay beside her. Sara, who was admiring the action from a chair across the room walked over and lay down as well.

All three were motionless staring at the ceiling.

"That was so hot," Sara commented, "So Ryan? How was it?"

"Amazing," was all he could manage in a hushed tone.

Riley smiled at his satisfaction.

Wrapped in each other's arms, they all drifted off to sleep amidst the sound of pouring rain outside.

smithE101
smithE101
515 Followers
12