College Cathouse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaviBlack
DaviBlack
415 Followers

Next they rolled her onto her back, so she could jerk off a couple of guys while she was getting fucked in the mouth and the pussy. They came on her a dozen or so more times, before Jess toweled her off and the started again. By the end of the night most of the guys had cum at least four times, some even more.

When all the guys had left, Stacy laid on the mattress completely exhausted while Jess and I cleaned up the place.

"Nice work," I told Stacy.

"You think?" she groaned.

"Listen," I said, "You're spent, so Jess is gonna take care of me." Jess whirled to look at me. Stacy nodded.

"Yeah," Stacy said. I pulled off my clothes and told Jess to do the same. Jess hesitated for a moment but I gave her a nod of encouragement. I laid down on the mattress next to Stacy, trying to find a spot as semen free as possible. As Jess pulled her shirt and then her pants off, I reached over and touched Stacy's pussy.

"Don't," she said, "I'm sore as fucking hell." I let out a little laugh as Jess climbed, naked, onto the bed with us. I grabbed ahold of her and pulled her on top of me. Jess was stiff, but I pulled her close against me and kissed her. I reached down and grabbed ahold of her full ass, pulling her toward me until her pussy was positioned right above my cock. She slowly lowered herself onto me, letting out a little sigh. I started bucking my hips, fucking her slowly at first but quickly speeding up until we were fucking feverishly, her massive tits smashed against my chest and her head buried in my shoulder.

After the show I'd just seen, it wasn't long before my cock started to spasm, and then exploded inside her. Jess just laid on top of me for a few seconds before rolling off to my left side. I gave her a quick kiss and then turned to my right, where Stacy lay staring at me, and I gave her a kiss too.

DaviBlack
DaviBlack
415 Followers
12