College Cheerleaders in Pantyhose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly started to moan louder and louder as my banging and thrusting intensified and she bit on her lower lip, locking her gaze with my eyes, as if we were lovers. That made me even crazier and I almost lost myself in increasing the speed and force of my thrusts even more, pushing my hard cock as deep as I could into my stepsister's lust hole. Her vaginal muscles tightened the grip on my boner, further intensifying the sensation for me, bringing me almost over the edge.

At this point, Kelly surprised me for a second time and she pulled out my cock from her cunt with her right hand. Before I had a second to wonder what that was about and why she stopped right before we would both come, she had turned around, showing me her sexy butt, standing in front of me with her legs on either side of the bench, using her hands to raise her cheerleader skirt all the way up her waist, and inserting her fingers sexily into her tights through their waistband and spreading her butt cheeks at the same time. It was clear to me now what she wanted and I soaked my fingers in her pussy juices, to rub them around her sexy asshole and rosebud, still clad with her smooth tan tights. Once I got enough lubrication there, I gently inserted a finger into my stepsister's anus, being gentle to give her sphincter some time to relax its resistance to a rear entry. Eventually, I had a first finger inside of her ass and kept lubricating the whole area, as well as the entry of her anus. As I entered a second finger, the tights ripped, probably from my fingernails, now opening the possibility for ass-fucking her directly with no intervening nylons.

Several more minutes and gentle insertions of fingers and more lubrication, and I deemed her ready for an ass-fuck. I held onto her hips and put the tip of my hot steel rod on top of her wet and expecting rosebud, making her cringe and quiver in anticipation of being ass-fucked by her stepbrother. It was surprisingly easy to get my hard cock into her ass, and soon it was inside of her rear end all the way, with her butt cheeks touching my loins. I waited for a bit to allow her sphincter to adjust to my cock, and then first slowly, then increasingly faster, thrust my cock inside her ass, with her sphincter just providing the perfect grip and friction to maximize my sexual arousal. As I kept banging her butt hole, my balls slapped against her nylon-encased butt cheeks every time I thrust forward, making me even wilder and crazier of sexual excitement and lust.

The watching crowd for sure enjoyed this ever intensifying sexual encounter between Kelly and me, cheering and firing us on, as my boner kept swinging in and out of my stepsister's anus in rhythmic motions, more juices flowing out of her pussy, her breathing becoming faster, and my hands now massaging her firm breasts and nipples. I felt very clearly how my stepsister approached her climax with every hard thrust by my throbbing cock into her asshole.

Just as I expected both of us to go over the edge into orgasm, Jeff, Trevor, and the three cheerleaders suddenly approached us, whispering something into each other's ears. I realized that obviously for them, just watching us was not enough, and they wanted to be part of the fun and sexual encounter. Trevor lay down on a bench in the middle of the room, facing up, grabbed Kelly's hips and guided her down on his massive 9 inch boner, in a riding position. He indicated to me that I should keep ass-fucking my stepsister and so I bent her back forward and down, so her butt went up and her well lubricated hot wet asshole appeared again right in front of me, allowing for my hard cock to enter all the way for a second time and keep banging on her rear door, while Trevor used his hips to move his hard prick in and out of Kelly's wet pussy hole, still covered in her smooth tan tights.

Meanwhile, Jeff approached my stepsister from the other side and held his 10 inch hard-on right in front of her face, pulling her head closer to his manhood that already emanated copious amounts of pre-cum and told her to suck his dick like a "real slut." He obviously must have turned on my stepsister with that slur because she almost went into overdrive with licking, flicking and sucking his massive boner with her tongue and lips as sensuously and still as firmly as she could, making Jeff moan of lust and bringing him to the verge of coming. It was an enormous turn-on for me, experiencing my stepsister triple-fucked by two other guys and myself in all of her orifices, the steamy action intensifying by the minute.

The three other cheerleader girls also placed themselves in the midst of the hot action, and while Jenny leaned on Jeff from behind, rubbing her nylon-encased legs against his legs and feet and using her hands to gently massage his balls, Mae stood in front of me, spreading her legs to either side of the bench and exposed her wet nylon-encased pussy to my mouth. Of course, I could not resist tongue-fucking this hot young Thai cheerleader girl's hot pussy lips and clit for a second time that night, licking, flicking, fooling around with all her intimate and private parts, sucking on them, making her crazy of lust, moan and breathe more and more rapidly, almost ready to come.

Brenda focused her attention on Kelly's aroused firm breasts and nipples, and massaged them with sometimes softer, sometimes firmer pressure, applying gentle squeezes, and also using her lips and tongue to provide my stepsister's breasts and hardened nipples with the ultimate sensuous work-out.

All seven of us worked each other closer and closer to another orgasm, as Kelly increased the sucking motions on Jeff's cock, with Jenny gently squeezing his balls and teasing him with her tan tights,, Trevor continuing his thrusts deep inside of my stepsister's hot pink pussy, his cock still wrapped in the fabric of her smooth silky tan tights, and me tongue-fucking Mae while banging my stepsister's asshole harder and harder. It took only a couple more minutes of ever intensifying gang bang action of the seven of us, until we all came almost simultaneously, Jeff shooting all of his loads deep inside Kelly's throat and making her swallow it all, Trevor unloading his cum jisms into her pussy, with streams of white cum flowing out on the side of his cock, and me drinking all of Mae's orgasmic juices squirting out of her cute pink Asian lust hole, and shooting my loads of sperms deep inside my stepsister's ass and then all over her butt cheeks. All of this intense steamy action brought Kelly over the edge, too, and her whole body shuddered and shook in orgasmic convulsions, with my stepsister crying out loud in ecstasy.

I was so exhilarated about all of these encounters, in particular of course the last one of them with my stepsister and eventually Mae and all of the others, that I forgot all the torment and torture I had experienced before. But Jeff and Trevor decided that the night would not be over yet, and approached me, telling me to my surprise that I should please them, as well.

Jeff positioned himself in front of me, moving my head down towards his massive erect boner, clearly indicating what he was looking for. As I started to massage his cock with my hands, and then slowly sucked it inside my mouth, Trevor placed his palms on my butt cheeks, gently massaging them and working his way with his thumbs towards my anus. I was somewhat scared as I had never been assfucked by a guy before and had no idea about how it would feel and if I would be able to enjoy it or if it would just be a painful experience. But then again, I had no time for musings, as Trevor lubricated my rear end with his pre-cum, sticking his index fingers slowly into my asshole, and skillfully playing with my sphincter, working to expand the opening for his large cock.

I kept the focus on Jeff's cock that had started to throb in my mouth and also gave a gentle massage to his balls, which he clearly enjoyed. As I increased the pressure of my tongue and focused mostly on the tip of his cock, he started to sigh and moan and I could tell he was not far from coming.

At this point, I felt a painful sensation in my anus, as Trevor slowly pushed his massive cock inside my now fully lubricated asshole. It was not as bad as I had feared but painful enough. But unlike what I did with Kelly earlier, waiting for the muscles and tissues to adjust to the intruder from behind, Trevor would not wait for a second and went into a full-blown ass-fuck right away, hammering his 9-inch boner as deep and as forceful into my anus as he could. I did not want to cry even though it felt more like a rape than anything else but the pain and discomfort was extreme. I just decided to focus my attention on my blowjob for Jeff to be as distracted as I possibly could from Trevor's violation of my ass.

Not long into some further heavy sucking and licking of Jeff's massive throbbing cock, and some more gentle massaging and squeezing of his meanwhile firm balls, he climaxed and squirted jisms of hot cum all the way deep into my throat, leaving me with no other option than to swallow every last drop of it.

As Jeff finally withdrew his still hard cock from my mouth, Trevor had further increased his speed and drive of his throbbing cock thrusting deep into my asshole and I also felt his balls banging against my asscheeks with every push forward. I noticed Trevor's grip on my body getting firmer and his whole body tensing up, so I knew he was just seconds away from coming. Even though there was still quite a bit of pain for me in this assfuck by Trevor, his excitement and arousal was somewhat infectious and eventually I was able to get some sexual pleasure from it, as well, even though it was a quite brief one, since soon afterwards, Trevor orgasmed, uttered several moans of lust, and shot at least a dozen loads of his cum deep inside my anus, until slowly withdrawing his cock from my asshole.

At this time, I definitely was spent, and not able to engage in anything else that night. I hoped they would let me go now, but unfortunately this was not what my bitch stepsister had in mind for me.

"Hey Jeff and Trevor!" She said. "I think our pervert friend needs to stay here for a little longer..." They looked at her, not sure what she had in mind.

"How about we'll tie him up in his locker so he has some more time to ponder on how naughty of a pervert he was today?" She suggested. Everyone grinned and chuckled in approval.

"But wait!" My stepsister continued. "Before we do that, he needs to get dressed in my cheerleader uniform, so when someone eventually finds him, they know the whole story..." And she laughed out loud diabolically, obviously impressed by her own creative idea of punishment.

The entire crowd watched me as I struggled to get my stepsister's cheerleader uniform on my body, starting with her tan tights that were all soaked from her pussy juices in the crotch and soiled all over from my own and Jeff's cum, then putting on her bra that was way too tight for my chest, pulling over her top, stepping into her skirt and zipping it up, and finally getting into her hot white socks -- the shoes would not have fit in any way. Under normal circumstances I would have been massively turned on by all this, but now after being completely exhausted and in panic and fear of being locked up for potentially several days, it was only another punishment for me; and the ridicule and mocking from the crowd didn't make it any better, naturally.

Now that I looked like a cheerleader cross-dresser, Jeff and Trevor wasted no time hauling me over to the locker I had spent time in earlier and tied me up again. This time around, though, I was completely inside of the locker, my ankles tied together, my wrists tied up, as well, with another shoe lace tying them to one of the hooks in the locker. Finally, they also wrapped a pair of black nylons around my eyes to blindfold me and stuffed another pair of hose into my mouth so I would not be able to talk or call for help.

As everyone was getting dressed and ready to leave, I heard a sudden scream from one of the cheerleader girls.

"Oh my god! This nasty bastard! Look at this!" I recognized Mae's voice, then heard footsteps of the gang rushing across the dressing room. "I need to put these white tights on for my dancing class, but look here – he has taken them out of the package and they are all stained with his cum now!" Giggling and laughing from the crowd followed,; they obviously did not show much compassion for Mae's detriment.

"But—my boyfriend will be there, as well!" Mae added in anger and frustration.

"Don't worry, Mae," I heard my stepsister's voice, "he won't notice it, and besides, it looks like most stains are high up around the crotch and you'll wear a skirt, won't you?" And Kelly laughed once more.

There was no reply from Mae any more, but I guessed she must have accepted the inevitable. Her alternative would have been to wear her cheerleader tights, but they were stained, as well, and since they were tan color, the stains would show more clearly than on her white tights. Or she could have chosen to go bare legged but this was not considered proper attire in a dancing class. Despite of my more than humiliating situation, I could not help but putting on a brief smile, congratulating myself for this indecent gift of cum from my earlier masturbation with this young cheerleader's tights...

12