College Cheerleading Fun

Story Info
Hot bodies get all tangled up with each other.
2.6k words
3.97
55.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another sunny day in Southern California and the weather was starting to heat up. Temperatures reached 85 degrees today after a few weeks of low 70s. Of course, there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

My name is Alicia and I'm a cheerleader at the local university. As a cheerleader, I'm in pretty good shape and I think I'm pretty sexy. Both guys and girls have told me so! We had a few light practices last week, watching some videos and doing some basic maneuvers. But today would be our first real hard practice.

After class, I hurried across campus to the stadium. I was wearing short shorts and I knew some eyes were on me, which was fine. I always like to get some attention every now and then.

I arrived to the locker room and took a look at the white board, where our coach wrote what we'd be doing today. Our coach broke us into smaller teams and I was assigned with two other girls -- Andrea and Kristy -- and three guys -- Matt, Bob and Austin. My group would be focusing on the guys tossing us girls in the air.

Let me describe myself some more. I'm about 5'4 with long blond hair, ample tits and a hot tan. I have brown eyes and I've been told I have some nice, luscious lips. I've never kissed myself so I don't know! As for the other members of my group, Andrea is a hottie and we've gone clubbing a couple of times. Her body is so sensual and her ass is so defined. Her short brown hair always looks great. She used to play soccer but prefers cheerleading instead. Kristy is another blond like me and she's truly one of the most beautiful people I've ever spent time with. Her hair is about as long as mine, her tits are a couple sizes larger than me and she, too, has spent plenty of time on the beach with a great tan to show.

Matt, Bob and Austin. The three hottest guys on the cheerleading team. Mmmmm is always my thought about them. Matt used to also be a soccer player, has a slim body, brown hair, some freckles on his face and a perfectly placed dimple when he smiles. Bob is tall, black buzzed hair close to his head and muscle all over. Finally, Austin, the beach bum looking guy with blond hair, a deep tan and hot muscles all over his body.

I've fantasized about having sex with each of the guys, but never made a move for fear it would make our teamwork awkward, so my mind, fingers and clit kept the fantasy alive.

In the locker room, I finished changing into my practice clothes, which consisted of a tight top and a very short athletic skirt. Andrea and Kristy looked good, as always, too.

We chatted briefly about nothing in particular and took the field. The guys were a few minutes behind us. All three were wearing shorts and t-shirts which defined their great bodies so well. As we started talking about what we were going to do, the sun was beating down on us during the hottest part of the day. We had plenty of water to keep us hydrated. So we paired up and I got Austin, Andrea got Bob and Kristy got Matt.

I stood in front of Austin and we did the typical practice of mounting and lifting so we'd feel comfortable.

"Hey, don't kick me," Austin joked as my foot nailed him in his stomach by accident.

"Sorry sweetie, I'll keep my feet and hands to myself," I joked back. As we all practiced for 45 minutes, it was clear we needed more time because we were struggling a little bit. So as the rest of the team departed, the six of us stayed for another hour.

At this point, all three guys removed their shirts because the heat was just too much.

"Wow!" Andrea said to me. "Look at those abs on all of them."

I agreed and was drooling. We have never practiced like this before. The guys would always wear shirts, but I understood because it was hot out and the rest of the team left -- but I was getting hot and horny now, too. To think my body will be rubbing up against their hot skin turned me on like crazy.

I approached Austin and he smiled at me. I think he knew his body was having an affect on me. I smiled back and said, "Let me state a fact. You've got a great body. All you guys have great bodies."

He blushed and said, "Thanks, Alicia. I work hard at it and to have a hottie like you tell me helps my ego."

Bob and Andrea began practicing again and I took a quick look. Her hot body rubbing up against his naked chest was totally amazing to watch. I started to think of them fucking right there for some reason. My mind was starting to wander. Austin put his arms around me and began to lift me. As he then threw me in the air, I landed in his arms, my face right next to his hot upper body and scrumptious muscles. I felt the hardness of his chest. I wanted the moment to last, but, of course, we moved quickly as cheerleaders do.

We decided to change it up a bit and I paired with Matt, Austin with Andrea and Kristy with Bob. As we took a break before starting with our new partners, us gals huddled together and the guys huddled together a few feet away. We just came out and said the obvious to each other.

"Bob's body is amazing to feel and touch," Andrea said. "The sweat rolling off Matt has my pussy on fire," Kristy said. "I'm ready to devour these hunks right here," I said.

"Do you think they would want that," Andrea asked. "Of course, they're hot guys, good friends and we're not so bad ourselves!," I said. "But, let's focus on practicing the best we can and see what happens, if anything."

We joined our new guys and Matt's flat stomach was all I could focus on as I walked toward him. I started to wonder about what was in those gym shorts, too. I imagined a hot cock that I could suck and stroke. But first things, first. Practice, practice, practice. Matt's strong arms picked me up and tossed me, catching me. I could feel his cock slightly alive and hard as I slid down close to his body. I was getting more and more turned on.

"Hey, that was a great twist," Matt said. I stammered back, "Thanks." My mind was elsewhere.

We took a break after a few more throws and then sat down because of the heat. We watched Austin and Andrea as their hot bodies were coming into contact. Matt turned to me and said, "You know, they make a hot couple." I turned back to him and said, "Yeah, they look real good together. It's too bad the six of us don't hang out more, but we all have different circles of friends."

"We should spend more time together," Matt said. "We should become a tighter circle since we all seem to like each other. I'm getting tired of my other women friends, too!"

The other two groups finished and there was such an electricity in the air. We finished a little early because the heat was killing us. Unfortunately, Andrea and Kristy had to leave immediately because they had a mandatory residence hall meeting. Bob had to leave, too, because he had to go pick his brother up at the airport.

So that left me with Austin and Matt. I was horny. I was hot. I wanted one or both of them. I lived off campus, literally a block away, so I invited them over. I knew my other housemates would not be there because they worked on the student newspaper and tonight was the all nighter to meet the morning deadline.

"Sure, we'd love to come over. Can we shower there so we don't smell up your place or should we shower here?" Austin asked.

I'm thinking even if nothing happens tonight with one or both of them, the idea that these hot hunks showered in my shower would give me weeks of hot thoughts and images for my mind, finger and clit.

"Oh, why not shower at my place and skip these locker room showers," I said.

"OK, perfect. We both have a change of clothes in our bags," Matt said.

We made the quick walk over to my place. They did not put their shirts back on, so there I was strutting around with two hotties. I wish the walk was longer!

We got inside and I took out some chips and dip. As we all stood fairly close to each other in the kitchen, Matt said, "You ladies seem distracted today. Think we need even more practice?"

I decided to cut though the BS and replied, "Yes, we were distracted -- by your hot bodies. We all agree you guys have amazing bodies that before today we had only imagined in our minds because we've never seen or touched your naked chests."

Stunned by my bluntness, but not surprised by the answer, Matt said, "Well, we were hoping you were thinking that. After two years on this team with you, Kristy and Andrea, we figured we had to do something to get your attention."

"So this was all planned?!," I asked faking some mock horror.

"Yeah, sure was," Matt said bluntly.

These guys were good and I wanted them even more. My pussy and tits were on fire and I suspected I could score with both of them, right here, right now.

"So can I inspect a little more?," I asked.

"We thought you'd never ask," Austin said. "We were thinking we'd have to drop our shorts next."

"Mmmmmm....you guys have had me hot and horny the second you removed those shirts. Let me look closer."

I stepped closer to Austin and started feeling his chest and arms, feeling his hard muscles and loving his deep tan. I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his sides to his waist. Matt then stepped behind me and started to feel my shoulders gently and then moved his hands over my back.

"Before we go any further, we should probably shower," Matt said.

"No, I need you guys right now. I can't wait," I said.

With that, I extended both my hands and led then to my bedroom.

I laid down and Austin and Matt laid down on either side of me. They started to feel my chest and tits. They started kissing me on my neck and face. My hands were rubbing them all over their hairless chests, feeling the smoothness of their skin and the muscles of their abs.

I moved my hands down further and started to play with the waistbands of their shorts. What I really wanted was in here. I started to dip my hand inside their shorts, gently grazing their hard cocks. And they were so hard. I wanted and needed them both.

"Mmmmmm," Austin said. "Help yourself to my cock and I think I can speak for my colleague, too."

As I slid down the bed a little ways, I removed Austin's shorts and boxers to reveal a gigantic cock that I always imagined. His cock matched his hot, hard body. I then turned to Matt and pulled his shorts off, too, once again, revealing a perfect cock that was slightly smaller than Austin, but nothing to be ashamed of at all.

"Wow, you guys are perfect," I said. "It's everything I've thought about."

"Oh, you've thought about us before? Do tell," Matt said.

"Are you kidding, I've always fantasized about you two and Bob. I've also thought about Kristy and Andrea sucking and stroking you guys, too."

"That's fucking hot." Austin said. "Suck me. Suck me now and hard."

I obliged and took his cock in my mouth, licking his shaft and feeling his balls. I looked over at Matt and he was stroking his cock, which was so hot to watch. I sucked Austin and licked and kissed his abs, too. This was five-star dining!

As I sucked and stroked Austin, Matt moved in behind me and started rubbing his cock against my ass. His body was on fire. I could just sense it.

"Oh, fuck me, Matt," I moaned. "Put that hot cock in my pussy, please!"

"I'm going to fuck you so hard while you suck Austin. Keep sucking him," Matt said.

With that, Matt entered my dripping wet hot pussy. He slid right in with no problems and it felt so good. I've been fucked by other guys, of course, but Matt was amazing and this whole experience with three of us blew my mind. I sucked Austin harder and harder. He was moaning "Yes, yes, yes!" constantly. I started grinding my pussy into Matt, clenching his cock with my pussy.

"Austin," I asked, "would you fuck my pussy, too, with Matt?"

"Of course I will," Austin said immediately with no hesitation.

I wondered if this was planned too. In any case, if two hot guys agreed beforehard to share and fuck me, then so be it.

Austin slid down the bed slightly to be even with me and Matt. His cock was hard and wet from my mouth. I grabbed his cock and guided him in my pussy as we felt Matt's cock pounding me. I put Austin in me and then stroked the bases of their cocks as they fucked me. They seemed to know exactly how to double fuck me, which made me think they had done this before. That turned me more and we all started to get a hot rhythm going. Three hot bodies all over each other fucking. Mmmm, I wonder what Andrea and Kristy would think!

I was moaning and yelling, "Fuck me, you studs. I need your hot bodies and cocks in me. Fuck me harder. Harder!!" With that, I had an amazing orgasm that I'll never forget for the rest of my life. My whole body shook for 10 minutes in pure joy and pleasure. I pulled their cocks out, covered in my cum and juices. I demanded them to cum now.

"Where," Matt asked simply.

"I want your cum all over my tits," I said.

So as I lay flat on the bed, they kneeled and started stroking their cocks and I helped stroke them, too. Feeling my cum on two cocks was amazing. Within 20 seconds, their hot cocks erupted and came all over my tits. So much cum all over me. I kept stroking and tugging them for as long as I could. I then sat up and started to suck Austin to clean his cock. I savored every lick and taste of his hot cock. As I finished, I kissed his abs. I then turned to Matt quickly and cleaned his cock, too.

I then took my hands and spread their cum all over my tits and body, into my pussy and clit. Feeling and mixing their cum was amazing.

As we laid there on the bed, exhausted from fucking and sucking, we agreed it was time for a shower. But we agreed to take separate showers -- this time.

Matt repeated what he said earlier during practice, "We should spend more time together. "We should become a tighter circle since we all seem to like each other."

I agreed and was already thinking about ways Kristy, Andrea and Bob could play, too. This was going to be a great year at college.