College Classroom Fun

Story Info
You have fun with your professor and boyfriend.
2.2k words
3.83
49.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozcl
ozcl
1 Followers

So I assume you’re sitting in class as you read this, so I’m gonna make it as *ahem* interesting as possible.

So as you’re sitting there and reading this piece of paper, look to your left and right. Now look behind you and in front of you. Imagine that none of those people are very close to you. Now lean back and relax a little bit – maybe let one hand wonder down south a little bit – just to tease yourself. OK, here we go.

So you’re sitting in class, just daydreaming and relaxing. Next thing you know, you look up and guess who’s sitting next to you – me. I guess you’d probably be surprised to see me, but you can’t show it since you’re in class and all. You’re in class down here in Sydney. And, of course, since you’re living with me – you’re my sex slave – doing whatever I tell you to, so I’m gonna take full advantage of it. I tell you to slowly reach beneath your micro-mini skirt and take off your very, very small panties, and hand them to me.

You reach below your skirt, take them off and hand them over, a look of slight surprise on your face. I then tell you to reach under your shirt and take off your bra and do the same. You’re now looking a little flushed and embarrassed, what with being in class without any underwear on at all. Little do you know what is still to come. Well, since we are at the back of the class, I decide to push this a lot further. I motion for you to scoot closer. You do. I then lean over and whisper in your ear. You look back wide-eyed and shake your head. I nod. You shake again, pleading. I nod again. You realize that you are now in a no-win situation. Slowly, hoping nobody will notice, you slide under the table, getting between my legs. At this point, you’re mortified that someone will catch you but inexplicably getting turned on, thinking that someone might notice.

You slowly unzip my pants, hoping nobody will hear – although it is pretty loud, nobody does. You then take my absolutely ROCK hard dick into your mouth, and slowly, you hope quietly, start sucking it. As you sit there, sucking my dick, no panties or bra on, you start thinking about the situation you’re in. You’re on your knees, kneeling in front of your boyfriend, sucking his cock for all you’re worth in the middle of a class. The teacher is still teaching up front, and you’re just being a complete and utter slut. What’s more, you start to realize that its really turning you on. REALLY turning you on.

The more you suck cock, swirling your tongue around my head, sucking it deep in your mouth, the hornier you get. Eventually, you undo my belt, and slowly slide my pants down a little more to get a much better view of what you’re working on. You slowly lick all over my balls, feeling more than hearing a small groan escape my lips. You know how much I like it when you lick under my balls, and then come up to suck my dick. You can tell its driving me crazy, all the while you’re sitting in class. It’s then that you realize that as you bend over to suck dick, your skirt rides up enough that anyone who was looking from the front could see straight up the skirt and your ass & pussy spread wide open for anyone to see. All of a sudden you get very wet thinking about this. What a turn on. You’re being a complete slut and loving it.

So after a little cocksucking, you can feel me slowly building, and before you know it – I start to come in your mouth, deep in your mouth, spurt after spurt of hot cum filling your mouth. You keep sucking until you get every single drop and then slowly look up at me and swallow. You can see the smile of intense satisfaction creep across my face. You are just about to get up, when I smile a wicked smile and shake my head. I tell you to start sucking dick again. You smile and looking deep into my eyes, slowly start sucking my now somewhat limp dick again. As you bob up and down on my dick, it start to get rock hard in your mouth, turning you on even more. You love the feel of a hard cock in your mouth.

After a little while, once I’m rock hard, I tell you to turn around, still under the table. Then, I slowly push my chair back and get on my knees. From the front, you can’t even tell that I’m not in the chair. I reach between your legs and slide two fingers into your pussy and realize that it is absolutely sopping wet. I slowly slide your skirt up a little more so I can now see your ass completely uncovered and move forward, slowly letting the head of my dick slide into your pussy, but only the head. You gasp a little bit, almost inaudibly as you feel penetrated from behind, just a little bit. I start slowly fucking you, in and out with just the head of my dick. You can’t take this and try to slide back but I stop you, teasing you.

After a few minutes of taking just the head of my dick, you can’t take it anymore and start to cum all over my dick, just spasming from having that little bit in your pussy. Just as you start to come, I slowly slide all the way in. At this you can’t take it anymore and let out a full-fledged groan and come all over my dick, shaking violently. That’s when you remember where you are and look up. We both realize then that the classroom has emptied, and class has ended. All except for one person.

The teacher is at the front of the class watching us.

You look up, realizing the trouble you must be in. He looks at you, and beckons for you to come forward. You slowly get up, realizing that your hair is a complete mess, and your skirt is up around your waist, completely exposing yourself to him. You walk towards the front of the class scared, wondering if you’ll be kicked out of school for what you’ve done.

“What were you doing back there, little lady,” he asks.

“Nothing,” you answer.

“It didn’t look like nothing,” he says, sternly, “now tell me what you were really doing.”

You turn around and look at me, and I just nod to you. You turn around to him.

“I was sucking dick.”

“I could see that,” he says. “Do you realize the trouble you are in?”

Hopelessly you answer, “No.”

“I could get you kicked out of school, you’d lose all your credit and everything you’ve worked so hard for. Is that what you want?”

“No.”

“You’ve been a very bad girl. Very bad. Maybe you need to be punished. What are you willing to do to atone?”

“Anything. Absolutely anything,” you hear yourself answer.

“Good, then come here,” he says.

You walk a little closer and he grabs you, pulling you closer to him. Then, before you know it, he bends you over his desk. He pulls up your skirt a little more, exposing your tender, tight ass.

“You’re a bad girl, and you’re gonna be punished,” he says, and then smacks your ass with a firm spank. You yelp a little but he holds you down. You look back hopelessly towards me, but can’t see me. He spanks you again, harder, and then spanks you a few more times. You realize that now, you are bent over your teacher’s desk, getting spanked by him with you skirt up around your waist. He then grabs you roughly and brings you in front of him. He pushes you down in front of him as he pulls his dick out of his pants. You watch him do it, somewhat happier now.

“Suck it, slut,” you hear him say coarsely to you.

You lean forward and take his cock in your mouth. As you start to suck his dick, you become aware that I’ve come up behind you. Swiftly, I rip off your shirt. You hear buttons pop as your shirt rips off your body, and I slowly tie your hands behind your back with your shirt, effectively restraining you. You are now completely my slave. I then push you on to his cock, pinning you there. You start deep throating him, not knowing what else to do. I then pull up your skirt some more, and get behind you. Slowly, again, I slide my cock back into your pussy. You gasp and try to turn, only to have him hold your head on his cock. I start pounding you hard now, watching you suck another guy’s dick. That’s when you realize that I’m not upset. You start sucking earnestly now, no longer worried about getting into trouble, but getting incredibly turned on. As you suck his dick like a vacuum cleaner, I pound you harder and harder. You start cumming again, sucking dick while getting fucked and this time you scream as you suck dick, unable to stop, but getting fucked incredibly hard.

At this point, after you come, I pull out of your pussy and come around to your face. Your hands are still tied behind you, but now I untie them, allowing you to be free. You now stand between us, a cock at either side of you and start sucking first one then the other, being a complete slut porn star, stroking one cock while you suck the other, then switching off and sucking the other one. You do this for a while.

Eventually, your teacher lies down and you get on top of him, slowly sliding his dick into your wet pussy. You start sliding up and down on his dick while still deepthroating mine, enjoying the feeling of being filled from both ends. You feel like such a little slut and like it so much. You never dreamed your day would end like this. Just as you feel I am about to come, I pull back, withholding for now. I walk behind you, and bend you over more. I kneel down, licking your ass, and lubing you up. I slide one finger into your ass, preparing you, as you moan. I get you all lubed up and then slowly slide my dick into your ass. At this point, you are being double penetrated and can’t help but just start to come as my dick slides into your ass. You love the feel of being stuffed like this. You never imagined that anything could feel so good. You have a cock in your pussy and a cock in your ass and are sliding up and down on both of them for all you’re worth. You think to yourself that you must be the biggest slut in school and get even more turned on.

You don’t think you’ve ever been this turned on before. Soon your orgasms come in never ending sheets, and you just start screaming in delight at being slammed by both cocks. Occasionally, one of us would pull out and come forward to get their dick sucked for a little while, and then go back to fucking you. This dirtiness turns you on, too, tasting yourself on us as we take turns pounding you. Eventually we both come forward, and you start sucking my dick, slowly, deeply, feeling the cum welling up inside me, and then, just before I come, I pull out of your mouth, and cum all over your face and tits, and I mean ALL OVER. You are absolutely covered with stick cum, and you love it. You then turn your attention to your teacher, and proceed to do the same thing to him. You slowly suck his dick and then pull back, jacking him off as he also comes all over your face and tits. By this time you are practically swimming in cum. You are about to get up when I tell you to lick it off. All of it.

You do. Slowly, all over your body, off your tits, off your face, using your fingers when need be, you lick every drop of cum off your body until you are clean. When you’re all done you start to put your clothes back on. I stop you. I look over and say, “no, follow me.” We gather up your clothes and put them in your bag. Then we walk out of the classroom, stopping only long enough for you to give your teacher’s cock a goodbye kiss, earning your “A” for the semester. As we walk out of the classroom, completely naked, you think back and ponder the afternoon’s events. You catch up to me and ask, “Did you plan that?” I look back and say, “Well, what do you think?” At this, I keep walking and you keep following. We walk out of the school and back to my car, with you trailing butt ass naked except for your high-heels. People stop and stare but you keep walking, knowing they are all staring at your gorgeous ass & tits, or maybe your perfectly shaved pussy.

We get in the car and drive home, where you proceed to fall fast asleep, exhausted from the afternoon’s activities.

ozcl
ozcl
1 Followers