College Clones Ch. 02: Trial

Story Info
Tricia overcomes her hesitation to try herself out...
3.5k words
4.59
22.8k
19

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

At this point Tricia almost laughed out of the overwhelming insanity of it all. She shook her head and backed towards the door. She felt for the handle behind her back and opened it inwards, awkwardly closing herself in between it and the closet. She pushed it forward a little and stumbled out in the corridor. She looked up and down the hall, maybe hoping for someone to be there to explain this or even just a group to laugh at her and reveal the trick. There were neither, there was nothing. With the door open it would be quite possible for someone to look in and see another her laying in the bed, naked and having an additional appendage between the thighs. Who could she ask about this? Mentioning it to the wrong person would have her ostracized and likely institutionalized. She heard laughter from the far end of the passageway and the guys from her class came through the door, returning to their rooms. She seen them looking at her from a ways away as they approached, and she knew there was no way in the world she wanted them to catch this scene in its entirety. She went darted back in her room and quickly closed the door, slowing it down and turning the handle near the click so it'd be silent when closing.

They were snickering as they passed, but Tricia was too far into her own issues to care much. She held her head and closed her eyes for a moment to gather herself. Waiting until she was in control again, she opened her eyes and sat on the other bed thinking. A few minutes passed. Her initial panic was subsiding, but the confusion was as strong as ever. The fear was being replaced by a growing curiosity as she looked over the form lain out like a princess. Someone did this, as evidenced by the paper. Someone constructed this event for her. Why though? He worded it as a "toy", along with the ring around her wrist. Remembering the device she regarded it again. The note said to tap it against the other one to activate... she supposed she found the other one.

She bent all the way forward and grabbed the sheet, reading it over and over. The more she did the more she was getting terribly curious about what this thing did exactly. It spoke in vague terms. Units, proxies ... vacancy. There was definitely something that this ring did with the other one. Some shrouded idea was forming in her mind about what it might be but she couldn't pin it down quite yet. She was fascinated by the duplicate that lay before her. She was obviously never able to see herself sleep, and in the soft sunlight, her soft chest and hair almost glowing she looked quite pretty.

After a few more silent moments in examination Tricia knelt to the cold tiled floor and crawled over to the occupied bed. She rested on her knees and leant forward into the tranquil face before her. Absolutely identical, albeit without glasses. Tricia looked over the form, moving her eyes downwards inevitably towards the new addition. She shuffled left until she was near the half exposed genitalia, seized the rest of the covers and ripped them off entirely. If a truck crashed outside it would probably not have diverted her attention now. She observed that flaccid dick resting upwards on the stomach like a tired snake. It was about four inches in length, and underneath the base was a tight hairless sac. Tricia's hand went up slowly, then towards it. Then she stopped instinctively and withdrew. Her memory of Derek and that cold drunken night behind the school floated up in her memory...

- - -

Her first real date in the eleventh grade at a school dance. Sarah had taken Tricia to a party at her friend's house and they all sat in the basement with coolers for the girls and a stolen bottle of whiskey for the boys. They made idle chat while music played out of small sub par mp3 player speakers. Derek had been checking her out all night and Tricia, noticing he was the cutest one there, was hoping that just maybe it might be the night. Her friends no longer would call her a prude, or say she should join the clergy. On the way to the dance they left in two cars, and she made sure to sit next to him. Both of them in a pleasant drunken high. He kept his arm around her as much as he could and she felt herself get warmer from his touch.

The dance was held in the school gymnasium. The DJ pumping modern songs and some techno, fully equipped with a decent light show. Tricia stayed with the group, all of them shouting over the music and casually bopping along. Eventually Derek put his arm lower around her waist and whispered in her ear to follow him. She made sure the girls seen her leave and let him lead her to the corner of the gym to the double doors. He pushed on the bar and a waft of cold air greeted them. She giggled and hurried out with him. His hand slapped her ass when she was outside, she wasn't sure if she liked that, but didn't mention it. They spent the next twenty minutes sharing from his flask of whiskey and flirting. Tricia's head was getting a little too murky at this point and the loss of control started to worry her. Derek getting closer and closer during talk, eventually having her back against the wall. He moved in for a kiss and she tried to reciprocate as she seen in films and read about in Sarah's magazines. Being drunk and totally green, she wasn't anything impressive, but this didn't slow Derek down. He instead seemed to enjoy the weakness and he went in harder, his hands feeling her abdomen and hips.

This was too much for Tricia and she broke off the kiss, saying the others would wonder where they were. Derek just started kissing her neck while one of his hands ran up her shirt, the other to her buckle. She was frightened now, but too drunk to make a proper move. She tried to retreat a bit, but fell over and hit her head on the asphalt. She was rendered semi-conscious, and only felt sharply colder now as the wind hit her exposed legs. Derek pulled the jeans off of one leg, and fumbled with his fly. Pain and terror were trying to fight up through the fog now, but neither could surface. She remembers a pain in her sex, and a trickle of what she found to be blood later. Her legs were held up in the air, knees over his shoulders as he had his way with her. The thrusting, the grunting, and the flash of the whites in his eyes will never leave her. She passed out, and was awoke later by her crying friend, and they both made the journey to Tricia's house. Derek was eventually beaten within an inch of his life by her father and brother, but Tricia never gained back what she lost...

- - -

She returned to the now, in a quicksand of negative energy. That feeling of helplessness, that dominated brutality, none of it was present here. This was different. This body in front of her was no grunting fool looking to seize her like an animal. The soft, curvy entity before her was gentle. There was no threat or anxiety here to impede the appreciation of the human form.

Tricia slowly resumed her hand forward again and carefully rested her fingertips on the left thigh. It was warm to the touch, and just as soft as her own skin from the lotion she used. She let out a tiny sigh and moved the fingers up to the stomach, her fingers barely against the flesh. Then slid them in slow circles over the front hip bone. In her slack jawed wonder she noticed with a start that the penis so close to her hand was beginning to stiffen. Impulse told her to draw away, but she didn't. She continued to slowly make those circles and watched the phallus grow like a time lapse of a flower. Tricia looked up into her own resting face, and nothing had changed, still as serene as ever. Something touched her finger and she almost screamed, but found it was just the tip of the growing dick. Her realization turned the cry into a quiet little breath of a giggle.

It struck her again what was happening, she was passively touching a clone of herself in the quiet of her dorm room. Her bewilderment and fear of the whole thing was evolving into a series of surfacing desires. She turned side to side, scanning the room for a camera, or another hidden person, or anything really that might let on that this was some candid camera hoax. But she was indeed alone, with herself. Her eyes snapped back to the cock. There was a new hunger behind those glasses. Her burnt in caution was competing against this wanting. This time it could be at her own pace, it would be in her control. After all, the figure on the bed was just an extension of her, and she certainly would know what she wanted.

Tricia felt herself start to get moist at the thought of taking this toy as her own. A hidden thing that she would explore at her leisure, never needing anyone else that might hurt her. This was a true singularity of lust, and she secretly wanted to thank whomever devised this scenario. Her hand lowered fully onto the left leg and her heart skipped a beat. A feeling of ownership was flooding her mind and fuelling two years worth of pent up sexual thirst.

Straightening up on her knees, she placed both hands on the leg, running one up to the crossed arms. The skin was exactly as she was familiar with, down to every curve. She looked into the face of herself, passive and resting, and gave a shake to the body. The sheets rustled and the clone's head lolled towards the wall. Could she wake up? Tricia shook again, again a futile attempt to rouse this duplicate. This just intensified her dark wanting and feeling of control. Tricia grabbed the left arm and pulled it away from the chest, revealing the breasts completely. She reached up and seized the one closest to her and felt the softness, squeezing a few times. Tricia had felt her own breasts before, wondering in the mirror if they were growing and hoping they'd be big enough to be attractive. Luckily they were a satisfying handful. It hadn't been anything close to this though. These were the same, but without the sensation of her own chest it was an entirely different experience.

Tricia released the bosom and ran her hand down over the arm that lay outward at her. Down over the biceps, the forearm, the wrist. She ran her fingers over her own fingers and reeled a little once again from the utter lunacy of this. As she made her way across the palm, the penis twitched from arousal. In that moment Tricia decided to do something she always wanted to. She grabbed the far leg and hip and pulled her clone towards her on the mattress. The dick was now absolutely irresistible for her and she took it in her hand. It felt like a delicate yet unyielding shaft of silk.

The breathing from her was audible now, a raspy whisper in the room. She very slowly started moving her grasp up and down. Some clear precum was already emerging from the tip. She shuffled forward until her legs were up against the wooden plank supporting the bed, and sped up her stroke. Her other hand reached out and held the sac, feeling the inner testicles and appreciating the fullness of it. She was unconsciously leaning forward closer and closer towards the cock until it was right before her eyes. Her glasses had slid down to the end of her nose at this point, and her breathing sounded more closed from the flesh this near. Her mouth subtly twitched as she contemplated what she was so eager to try.

Tricia closed her eyes and took the dick in her mouth. She was very wet at this point and was slightly thrusting against the wood as she bobbed her head up and down with her hand. Many times she fantasized about this in the dark before sleep, but it was so much more to experience it in practice. It was vaguely salty, as flesh always is, and it felt so natural despite how bizarre this was. Being an adequate size, it filled her mouth pleasantly. The sound of her muffled moan and wet lips over the dick sounded like it was miles away to her. Her left hand massaged the balls as she continued. She twisted her hand a little with each rise and fall, quickly learning how to do the task right. The face of her identical clone remained passive during this, in no way revealing how clearly turned on the body was.

It was approaching. The first clue was a flutter in the abdomen. Tricia's feeling of power and ownership reached a climax at the same time as the other her. She felt the balls spasm as it released. Her hungry mouth was almost instantly filled with cum, and she struggled with a feverish ecstasy to swallow as much as possible. The flavour was so new to her, a bland yet potent and thick syrup. Each pulse from the genitalia was punctuated with another shot of warm semen into Tricia's throat. She kept her mouth at the tip and kept pumping her fist. Her cheeks went from convex to concave from drinking and sucking everything offered. The loads and throbbing became less frequent, but there was no loss of stiffness.

She slowed her hand to a stop and leaned back with eyes still closed. She used her tongue to move the cum around in her mouth, loving the thickness of it. Making an effort to gulp down the rest, she still held on to the dick. When she opened her eyes, there was a new Tricia present. The shy, quiet wallflower that had started fellatio was gone. In her place was a Tricia who knew what she wanted, knew how to get it, and had no more time for bullshit.

She stood up and pulled her shirt over her head. The apparel fell to the floor with barely a sound, and her pants and sandals were next. Tricia, feeling the air on her skin peeled off her pink panties last. She finally stood naked as the day she was born looking down on this form of her, ready to take everything. She reached down and ran her hand over the forehead and cheek, then slapped the face. No response from her. A smile crept across the face of our Tricia and she began to climb onto the bed.

Kneeling over the clone she realized there was no more anxiety, no more fear, and she finally got it. She understood what Derek did and why. She seen herself as the sexy little temptress she was. She lowered her cunt over the dick and exhaled slowly as it entered her. She leaned her head back and began gyrating her hips, keeping it in her. Tricia looked down on herself and found she truly loved it. It was her. She was hers.

Tricia grabbed the left arm laying idly over the mattress and brought the hand up to her mouth. She licked the palm while moaning. She felt the stiff cock in her and knew that she was in control, this thing under her was at her disposal and she could do this every waking hour if she wanted. She started sucking the limp fingers while pounding her hips down faster. The bed creaked with each descent. During this the mirror image of herself was still completely inactive, giving no reaction whatsoever other than the rock solid dick in use.

Moaning over her thumb that she sucked as a child, she was nearing a true zenith of pleasure. In this moment everything was beneath her. She had everything, absolutely everything. Then she came, hard. The thumb made a popping sound as it left her mouth, while for the first time in her life she actually cried out in pure ecstasy. This was more than she could have ever hoped for, finally experiencing a true orgasm. Her head lowered and she shook slightly as her riding ceased. She sat there, penis still in her, panting as if she just ran a mile. She let herself fall forward onto the docile clone. She kept breathing hard into the other's hair on the pillow. This continued for half a minute, then she turned to look into her own face.

She gave an exhausted laugh and moved forward, licking the cheek. Her hands moved up into the hair and she ran her fingers through it. The cheek was now wet from her continued licking and she felt the rush ebbing away. A pleasant thrumming feeling was replacing the adrenaline. She grabbed a fistful of the dirty blonde hair and moaned while moving down to lick the neck.

Tricia's tongue flicked up over the chin, and she raised up looking down on herself. She loved her new toy, and a flash of excitement hit her when she realized it was Friday. No class for two whole days. Nothing to come between her and her experimenting. She used her left hand to touch the sleeping face. The eyelids, the nose, and down to the lips. She was beautiful, and had never really fully seen it before. Tricia always thought she was cute enough, but hid behind her hair even so. She used her finger to pull the bottom lip down a little, exposing clean white teeth. She put her finger in the mouth, finding it warm and moist. The tongue felt strange, with it's bumped texture.

She lowered down and gave a soft kiss to her clone after removing her finger, the cock still inside her gave a twitch. Tricia always wanted her first kiss to be something truly special, like every young girl does, and found this to certainly be special. Her mouth lowered back down for a bigger kiss, her nose inhaling while she mashed faces together. She relinquished the hair and instead grabbed a breast, kneading it. Her left hand took the chin and moved it to open the mouth a little, giving her access to a first french kiss. It was awkward, as the duplicate couldn't reciprocate, but as Tricia got sloppier it was exhilarating.

She pulled back with an inward hiss through her teeth. She looked down at the breast she was holding and noticed the bracelet again. It stopped her as she contemplated it, she had forgot about it entirely. The instruction page was cast aside on the cold floor, and she didn't want to move off of the dick to get it. Tricia instead tried to remember details from it. She recalled the part mentioning how to activate. Just tap them together, it said. She took the limp left arm and held it up. The hand was near her face as she looked through her glasses between the rings on her right wrist, and the other's left. Just tap them together, it said.

Tricia took the left hand with hers with a quick spark of paradoxical wonder, then clinked the devices together. It gave a subtle vibration and a little musical chirp. As she watched the ring, the circles brightened a little under the glass. Green, Yellow, Blue, and Red. This thing was extremely enigmatic to her, and before she touched it there was a rush up her arm and up into her head. A little frightened sigh escaped her as her eyes shut. It was almost the sensation of standing up too fast, then it was gone as fast as it came.

Her eyes opened again and she took a moment to wonder what the hell just happened. She was sitting upright on her clone staring at the ring. Her curiosity was turning into an offended impatience at her ignorance. She had just about enough of not knowing what was clamped so snugly around her wrist, and decided to finally figure it out. She held her arm up and looked at each circle. It didn't really seem to matter which one to press first. She remembered the paper saying green had something to do with "switch". After a second's hesitation, she touched it.

- Continued in Chapter 3 -

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers