College Clones Ch. 03: Hostess

Story Info
Tricia experiments more with the device and herself...
3.3k words
4.44
22.5k
18

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

The rush came back a hundred times stronger and everything went white, then black. Tricia opened her eyes, and didn't know where she was for a moment. She was looking up a ceiling, then almost screamed as someone landed on her. Hair flooded her vision, and she instinctively pushed them off. A myriad of things happened in that instant compounding her perplexity. Firstly everything was very blurry in her view from not having her glasses from some reason. As the body rolled off a feeling she never had before came from her groin. A slippery warmth was pulling off what felt like a sensitive pole with a fantastic sensation. She noticed it was her room, the same as it was just before she blacked out. Then she realized the final detail which left her with a hollow, suspended feeling. The form that crumpled to the floor was Tricia. It was the body she was just inhabiting not moments before.

She watched it thud to the tiles and lay like a corpse. The hair in a mess about her face, glasses askew. Tricia was sitting up with legs pulled close to her chest and was slowly putting it together. "Switch", it said. Switch it certainly did. Tricia then became conscious of her new limb. She spread her knees apart and looked down upon her now deflating penis, still slick with the juices from herself. Her hands were again slightly shaking as she reached down to touch it. Slack jawed, she let out a whimper when her fingers touched this new genitalia. Running her two fingers from tip to base, it was incredibly sensitive from recently climaxing, especially the tip. Her body twitched as she did this again with a bit more pressure. She felt under it and found the sac, which she cupped in her hand and very slightly squeezed.

Tricia had watched videos of guys masturbating before with Sarah, giggling with her in secret as they huddled in front of the family computer at one in the morning. The concept of what to do and how to do it seemed simple enough, and she suddenly wanted to try. Before she did however, she wanted to better watch the process and scooted to the edge of the bed and grabbed the glasses from her previous face. She slid them on and stared down at what was once her shell, her house for her soul. All of this was so wild that she felt she must be dreaming. It was turning out to be the best dream she ever had in her life.

She sat back against the wall by her mattress, and got herself comfy. She took the dick in hand and slowly moved up and down. The sound of the juices a watery crackle. She watched her hand cause the flesh of the cock to move around it, stretching it, and the head flowing with the top of her hand. It felt wonderful, and she felt it growing quickly again. As it got stiffer in her hand it became easier to stroke, which she did while moving her left hand down to her balls to hold again. Tricia closed her eyes with a smile on her face, her body moving with her arm motions. She was using the handjob technique she learned from six minutes previous, twisted her fist left when raising and right when lowering. The hand on her balls was massaging them, feeling them move inside the tight skin.

Her lust was increasing with each pump of her fist and the wet sounds it made. Tricia was experiencing a male's sexual hunger and all the thoughts it inspired. As she masturbated she wanted more. She kept stroking while she got up from the bed, sliding her bare feet onto the floor. The chill felt good on her soles and she felt the muscles around her cock spasm as she almost came. Tricia looked down again upon the empty body laying sprawled. Ideas were filling her mind with a creative sexual ecstasy. She could fuck herself. She could take her body as only she could, lick and suck every inch and never stop. That overpowering feeling of ownership and hiding away from the world with her perfect sex toy brought her to the brink again and she moaned.

Tricia let go of her cock and reached down and grabbed her body around the waist. Finding herself to be heavier than she thought, she manipulated it towards the other bed. The limp form bent over her arms, hair flowing down her face. Tricia heaved the body face and stomach down on the bed, with the legs still on the floor. She grabbed a pillow and dropped it onto the floor in front of the spread legs and exposed sex.

She was in a state of glorious anticipation when she seen the band around the wrist on the sheets. There were other buttons that hadn't tried yet. Another wave of excitement almost had her laughing again. If she could ever find out who gave her this opportunity, these gifts, she would do absolutely anything for them. But first, she picked up the sheet and perused it for more instructions. She had tried green, finding it indeed swapped bodies between wearers. She realized she was possessing the "proxy", which filled in a few mental blanks. It also gave her a strong idea of what yellow did. "Link", it said. Function to feel...

Dropping the paper again she touched the yellow circle without hesitation. Another slight vibration. A bizarre sense of pressure immediately hit her chest, arms and cheek. Her shins became cold as well, and she found she was quite right in her assumption of what it did. Tricia was feeling her body's sensations including the mattress and floor.

"Yes.." she whispered to herself, and lowered onto the pillow. On her knees she spread the limp legs further and was now staring into her own exposed ass and pussy. She spit into her right palm and licked it all over, even sucking her fingers until the hand was all wet. She then seized her penis again and pumped. The vagina started to moisten during this, and Tricia knew her original self was feeling the same thing she was, and even while vacant was just as turned on.

"You fucking like that you little slut?" Tricia spoke to herself, loving the twisted nature of this. She never spoke like this before, let alone that word, and never would want to be spoken to this way before. Now she was evolved, transported in depravity. She used her left hand to hold the cheek and open it wider. Jumping a little at the feeling of a ghost hand on her butt. She leaned into the ass and felt her warm breath behind her, on her own. She inspected the little puckered anus, it twitched a little. It was so cute, sexy and raunchy at the same time to her. Not wasting another second she couldn't resist and drove her mouth forward and started sloppily eating out the asshole.

"Mm!" She grunted into the flesh as she felt her tongue lap at her hole. The combination of her furiously pumping her fist over her dick and the analingus made her eyes roll up into her head behind the glasses. Tricia moaned, mouth wide open running her tongue up from the pussy and over her asshole. She wrapped her left arm under the left thigh and up around to pull the ass cheek, holding it spread open. A feeling of something building in her groin told her that she was going to climax. Playing with it a little, she tried to hold back a bit longer as she continued messily eating her ass. She gave a little squeal of pure euphoria as she finally couldn't stop herself from cumming. Having never felt what a man does when reaching his apex, she was new to this. Within her little hand the dick pulsed as it shot a thick wad up over the floor and onto the wood supporting the mattress. The squeal turned into grunts as it didn't stop. Again and again it throbbed while blowing cum, landing under her original body.

It slowed and the driblets of spunk fell onto the pillow. Tricia surfaced and breathed heavy for twenty seconds, basking in the afterglow. She idly ran her hand over her penis and went back to slowly licking the soaked cunt. She had no idea how long she did this, just passively smelling and tasting her body. The smell and taste of herself was intoxicating, a sweet nectar she could drink forever. Eventually Tricia stopped and looked down at the beautiful mess she made.

"All mine..." She sighed and lay down to lick it all off the floor. She lapped at every line and thick puddle of it within reach, starting to actually purse her lips and suck it up like from a straw. The lewd sound of her sucking it in was so terribly obscene it made her dick give a throb and start to grow again already. After the floor was clean and slick from her saliva she ran her hand over the wood panel and licked all of it off her hand while kneading her breast, eyes closed.

Tricia made to stand up and kicked the pillow aside. It was time. She knew it was finally time to truly take herself the way she wanted. The perfect way that would finally erase Derek from her carnal memory. Grabbing the legs, she hauled the soft body further onto the bed and flipped it over.

"Fuck I'm hot." She said while standing there. She took in the sight of her perfect form innocently laying there while she massaged her breast and balls. The sunlight on her body was beginning to turn orange, and someone outside yelled for another person to start another game of Frisbee. How sorry Tricia felt for those people. They could never have this. They didn't have this wonderful device, and they didn't have her.

Tricia reached down and grabbed the legs by the calves. A little surprised again by feeling all this on her current legs as well. She wanted to hold them while she finally felt what she was like inside. When she held them up it reminded her of something... it was one of her drawings. Her feet were very close to her face and it almost looked like the drawing of the "boat" asana. Jack flashed into her mind with this memory and she laughed out loud, which bounced around the small room.

"If only he could see this." She said, and moved her hands up on each leg holding the ankles, feeling her ghost hands doing the same beneath her. Tricia studied the soles and toes, seeing them with Jack's eyes and her new corrupted ones. She wanted to experience every inch of her body and she could see how they're kind of sexy. They were small, curvy, soft, everything attractive in women. There was a pleasant glow from the light on them and they seemed perfect. She moved one towards her face, closed her eyes, and put it against her cheek. How wonderfully soft they were. She felt skin and hair touch her current soles and loved it. She ran it against her face and brought the other one in for the second cheek. Tricia moved them side to side, then up and down, until the toes pulled down her lips.

For some reason it felt more potent than they normally would, as if the nerve endings had been given a tweak. She remembered the written part of the note... something about rewards for the explorative. Was this what the wonderful benefactor meant? She looked down on the little round toes in front of her, they looked delectable. Tricia opened her mouth and took in the vacant body's left big toe. The resulting sensation shook her. Her feet had indeed been augmented for increased stimuli, with the result of them being as sensitive as her sexual organs. A delightful wet, warm and soft pocket closed over her left toe. However she moved her tongue, the sensation was echoed for her to feel. She groaned while sucking on her feet, feeling her own foot being worshipped on the floor. She moved on to the other toes wanting more of this. Her foot felt so satisfying in her warm mouth, and she brought the other one up and started switching between sucking each set of toes.

Tricia's erection was back in full force now, looking up at her like a hungry dog. She was in no hurry though, completely occupied in revelling in this new pleasure. Licking from heel up the sole made her tremble a little. The increased foot sensitivity rewarded her for every ounce of effort she put in to sucking every last inch. She moved down and sucked on the heel, while moving her hips forward. She released one ankle and let it fall limp against the floor. A sharp pain from it hitting hard was almost instantly buried under the blissful feelings from her little spit covered foot. She used her free left hand to hold her dick, leading it to the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed the tip against it while again sucking her big toe like it was a penis.

She plunged in, making sure to look at her sleeping face as she did. In that moment, worshipping her foot, cock buried in her cunt up to the base, feeling both senses from penis and vagina, and looking at her beautiful face, she was finally absolutely in love with herself. She was now everything she ever wanted, needed, and deserved. This was no one that would leave her, disappoint her, or hurt her. It was this perfect Goddess within her and without her that she would worship. She would do this every single day, wanting to switch between copies of her, trying new things, sucking her perfect little feet, and drinking her thick cum.

Tricia almost sobbed over her toes from pleasure and excitement. Her eyebrows coming together as her toe popped out of her mouth and she screamed in ultimate rapture. The inside of her vagina was so incredibly warm, and was tight enough to squeeze her thrusting cock just the right way. She felt the dick entering her other self's sex and her own body's sensations as well.

Her teeth were gritted new as she pounded in and in again. The look she gave the soaking wet foot was one of a predator and used her free left hand to join her right in holding the ankle before she forced it into her face, rubbing spit all over her cheeks and pushing her glasses askew, then she brought it back home and sucked hard. The feeling of her warm tongue running over each toe, so satisfyingly perfect sized for sucking, solidified her new appreciation for this strange sexual attraction for feet.

Her hips were driving her new cock into her vacant body from tip to base with feverish determination, and she knew that soon she wouldn't be able to prevent cumming again. The wet clapping sounds of her crotches meeting again and again must have surely been audible from out in the hall, but no one would ever know the outlandish scenario taking place in this little room bathed in orange sunset. Then again, there was certainly one person who knew, wherever and whomever they were.

Tricia felt her finale approaching and had a quick sobering thought... what if she could impregnate herself? This was something she wasn't prepared for, despite the new beast in her darkness that had to take everything it wanted yelling at her to just do it and love it. Tricia pulled out, dick soaking wet and pulsing with each heartbeat, begging to release. She didn't want to take that risk just yet. This was a concept that required contemplation, so she kicked the idea aside for the moment, she needed to be satiated right fucking now.

She looked at the spit covered sole in front of her and had such an unusual, inviting idea. She used her left hand to reach back down and grab the other ankle by the floor. Tricia wasted no time in licking that foot until it was as wet as the other. She then brought both feet to her dick, and placed the soft soles on either side of her dick and started thrusting. The sensation of hard flesh running over and between her feet on the floor was extraordinary. She looked down at her perfect little feet, shining from being soaked toe to heel, and it brought her to the brink.

Cum shot out, just as hard and voluminous as before. Her mouth opened and tongue hung out as she watched fresh spunk fly to land on her sleeping body's stomach, tits, and face. She slowed her pumping and just rubbed the feet over her exhausted leaking penis. Her breathing ragged and heavy she loved the look of semen on her toes.

She gave a pathetic laugh and fell back on the floor, not even feeling the thump. She looked to her right and seen a thick glob of cum by her chair facing the room, she leant towards it, falling on her side. She ran a finger through it and sucked it in. Tricia was spent now, and she just lay there in the darkening room, huffing and giggling. Her arm eventually raised up and she pressed the yellow button again. A little tremor from the bracelet. She stopped feeling crumpled sheets under her back. Then she pressed the green button again. Tricia expected the transition this time, and felt the rush of white and black.. Tricia opened her eyes to blurriness again. There was a dull soreness in her vagina and she sat up.

"Go easy on me next time you bitch." She said to the once again empty clone laying on her floor. How tired she was in the other body transferred along with her consciousness. Tricia felt spats of cold on her, and realized it was all her semen. She once again run her hands over herself, taking it all in with relish off of her breasts, cheeks, and stomach. She brought her knees up to her chest and backed up against the bed wall. She wanted to do something that she's never done since truth or dare back in middle school. Tricia brought a her little foot up to her mouth and licked up the sole. A sigh escaped her as she tasted the saliva from her other self mixed with her semen. She sucked noisily on her toes, and even played a little, using them to push her lips and cheeks around. The feeling was incredible with the enhancements. She pretended they were the feet of her clone and teased herself by leaning the toes away from her mouth as she leaned in. She would definitely tease her like this, that sexy bitch. Tricia had no idea what kind of complex she was growing and feeding with every depraved thought.

When they were clean, she gave a cute gurgling burp and got up and retrieved her glasses from her face on the floor. She seized her duplicate around the waist, grinning how the tables turned, and moved it to the same bed she was heaved on previously. Taking care to be gentle, she lain it out after pulling back the blankets. She was tucking herself in she thought, like a mother to her daughter. Like a guardian.

Tricia climbed in the bed with herself and spent the rest of the night laying face to face, mostly covered by blankets in the dark. She slowly brushing the hair with her hand and placed kisses on the beautiful face in sweet repose. She would care for herself where others have failed. Tricia understood and loved herself, and would protect her in their new sexual pocket of the universe. While she drifted off to sleep, hugging her clone, she heard a nearby door close.

- Continued in Chapter 4 -

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers