College Clones Ch. 04: New Beginning

Story Info
The story shifts to Melanie, and her experience with Shelby.
7.4k words
4.2
15.6k
15

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

Chapter 4 - New Beginnings

Melanie was having a sincerely disappointing week. It had nothing to do with her course, but with the little fucking troll she was roomed with. Right from the start she knew this wasn't going to work, but once their name is official in document where they were living, that was their room.

- - -

When she first arrived she found her room filled with someone's possessions, even on her side. Posters on all walls, figurines on both desks, even clothing was strewn about the floor and beds. There was even a half eaten hot pocket, insides seeping out on the tiled floor. The smell was of a faint mildew. She looked around and thought there must be some confusion as to if this was her room, but remembered the key she was given just this Monday morning opened this particular door. That pretty much settled that notion. She set her two cardboard boxes and backpack down by the closet, on top of a plastic covered tray of soup cans, all chicken noodle. She was about to start ripping everything over from the left side to the right and be done with it, when a voice came from behind her.

"Hi there, I'm the R.A. are you Melanie or Shelby?" a male voice asked. Melanie turned to see a guy in white shirt and hat, and khaki shorts.

"Melanie. Who's in this fucking room with me? Do you see all this shit?" She exclaimed holding her hand up, presenting the chaos that was her new home.

The R.A. leaned in the room, one hand on the doorframe. "Yikes." He said, glancing around at the mess. "Usually takes at least a week for a room to end up like this." Melanie was about to shoot off another heated question when he continued, "You can just ask her yourself today if you want, we're all meeting in the rec room soon. It'll be great to meet everyone!" With a toothy smile, he was off.

She was left standing there, quite pissed off now. Melanie would certainly be there. She kicked an empty container, a two litre bottle of no name soda and left for the recreation room. There wasn't many people in there yet, they were spread out seeming to be figuring out how to approach each other. There was a guy in a leather jacket by the elevator finishing up a cigarette who interested her, considering smoking was strictly prohibited inside. There were two girls by the windows showing each other their sketchbooks, and another guy in a chair in a striped shirt, who was concentrating on his phone.

Melanie strode over to the two girls by the window. The left one wearing a pikachu hood, and the other with bright blonde pigtails. They didn't notice her approach, each fixated on their artwork.

"Either of you Shelby?" She asked. The other girls started and looked at her, quickly taking in her red hair, black jeans and shirt with "Bongzilla" across it, and spiked bracelets.

"I'm Carrie," said the pigtailed girl with a squeaky bubbly voice, "and this is Connie. We've almost got the same name! Cool, huh?" Melanie gave her a look of utter disdain, and turned with a slight shake of her head. She took a chair, crossed her arms and legs and waited. She watched people come in and take their seats. The fifth one in was a squat girl in a grey hoodie. Her dark brown hair was wavy and messy and Melanie knew.

This girl sat four chairs away, with a funny plopping sound. Melanie took her appearance in for a few more moments, then half raised and sidled over to a closer chair. She took the one two away, with one at her right between them.

"You Shelby?" She asked, already knowing the answer. The dumpy girl turned to her, eyes lax and dim ran over her appearance and back to her face.

"Yeah. Hi." She mumbled. "Nice to meet you." It didn't sound like she meant it at all.

"That's just great, do you think you could tell me what the fuck is up with our room?" Melanie asked over crossed arms. The R.A. came in and took a seat facing the circle, and surveyed the newcomers. Everyone was taking seats now around them. She lowered her voice a little, "It's a complete mess, did you not know you had a roommate or what?"

Shelby just chuckled and turned away, looking at a nervous girl with her arms crossed over a satchel skulk into the room and sit between them without a sound. Melanie said hello to her and shot a look at Shelby that screamed this conversation was not over. The R.A. clapped his hands, and began his icebreaker. Everyone had to stand, say their name and something about them. It got to Melanie, who didn't rise, saying she loved music, metal especially. It then got to the sheepish girl next to her, who started passing around her drawings. Shelby basically cast them aside, which did nothing to improve the opinion of her. The artwork made their way around and then to her.

Melanie was bisexual, and all of her life very promiscuous, even at an early age. She took the papers in hand, and admired the naked bodies of both genders. She didn't show how impressed she was, other than a "wow," and handed them back. She gave the girl named Tricia a little smile wanting to seem at least kinder than Shelby.

The group soon dispersed, and the squat girl was the first to raise and waddle out. Melanie shot up and followed her, seeing her quickly shuffle down the corridor. She entered their room and shut the door behind her. The sound of the little lock was audible even from where Melanie was.

"There's no way." she said and was glad she still had her key. She jammed it into the lock when she arrived and threw open the door. Shelby was at her laptop eating a hot pocket. Whatever Melanie was about to say was suddenly lost as she looked to the floor, then back to the eating face. The little pile of cheesy stuffing was still on the floor, but not the pocket.

Words escaped her and she decided to not even bother with words at this point. Making her way around the left side of the room, she started tearing things off the walls and desk, tossing them to the other side. Shelby didn't even look away from her computer, still munching away like a bovine. When the left side was clear, Melanie just left for the day in a rage. She went to a local rock bar, and had some tequila, her tried and true stress reliever. The music wasn't near heavy enough, so she just stood at the bar, feeling her emotions become good and murky.

That night she got back to find the dark room the way she left it, spare one anime poster of a Goth girl on her left wall. Shelby for some reason only returned that one item. She was asleep in her bed, thankfully not snoring. Melanie just dropped onto the sheets and her thoughts drifted to a happy place. The last time she got laid was three whole days ago, with a brawny guy and oddly enough his female cousin. They didn't do anything to each other, to Melanie's dismay, but they were all drunk and horny at the time. His cousin being a lesbian wanted her just as much as the guy.

When it came to sex, she's had it all, seen it all, been there and bought the t-shirt. To really get Melanie's sexual thrill there had to be something new, strange and kinky. Having the chick's pussy under her eager mouth while the guy took her asshole from behind ran through her mind in snapshot moments while her hand made it's way down to her belt.

Melanie lay in a drunken horny haze remembering the other weird and wonderful things she's tried as she worked her fingers under her jeans. She's done bondage a few times, once even getting hurt by accident and still came. She tried cosplay a few times as different characters from video games, movies, and anime. She's even cross dressed a few times for her ex-girlfriend, and used a variety of strap on devices. Even forced exhibitionism on previous lovers in a park, library, a shopping mall where they got caught and Melanie came almost instantly in front of the bespectacled teen, standing shocked in his retail apron. The guy she was fucking tried to pull out and probably flee, but she reached behind and grabbed his loose belt and pulled, pounding him in repeatedly as she looked the clerk right in the eyes during her orgasm.

She had her hand fully in her jeans now, rotating fingers over her clitoris, gripping the pillow and turning her face up into it as she sighed a little. Images of candle wax, parking lots, paddles, and wet mattresses were floating about in her quagmire of thought and she felt herself reaching a peak. Her other hand was moving down to aid the first, when a little grunt came from across the room.

Melanie froze, a bolt of surprise and fear flared through her as she took her hands away and looked over. Shelby was facing her eyes closed, and under the blankets. But wasn't there the briefest moment were she seen the whites of eyes? There was subtle movement too, the sheets rising and falling faster than the breathing. Then Melanie knew with sickening certainty that this dumpy girl was masturbating while watching her.

Furious at being so close without release, Melanie ripped the covers over her and rolled to face the wall. It took her forever to fall asleep, for even in the silence pounding in her ears she could feel Shelby's gaze. She tried not to imagine what it must look like under those clothes. After a long, long time, she finally slept.

- - -

Tuesday came about with a crystal clear sky and brilliant light in through the dorm window. Unfortunately for Melanie, seeing as how she had one hell of a hangover and the realization of where she was. Without wanting to deal with her roommate in any sense, she just groggily sat up and slowly put on her black skate sneakers. She staggered for a second upon standing. Her eyes were still almost closed as she grabbed her pack of drawing materials and left for the building on campus with her classes.

The sunlight was warm, and combined with the brisk wind felt good on her arms and face. A few cars rolled lazily past the sidewalk adjacent the buildings. Birds chirped happily and she would have gladly thrown stones at them just to inflict a bad day on something so cheery. Arriving at the right door, she fished out the swipe card from her pocket and ran it over the little black square with a red light. It beeped and flashed red.

"Don't you fucking dare." Melanie growled. She swiped again and the thing beeped, light turning green. She pulled open the door and entered the stairwell. The sounds of her steps up the concrete stairs echoed loudly inside.

The class was empty, spare the animation desks and projector. Melanie walked to the far end and turned left around the wooden station, taking the corner. The pack slid off her shoulder into her hand, then she tossed it unceremoniously into the corner. The office chair and her hair bounced as she sat. She reached into her jeans and took out her mp3 player and decided she needed some sludge metal today. Something rhythmic and crunchy to mellow to. A quiet tapping sound reverberated around the room and a girl shuffled in and took the opposite corner. Melanie seen it was that quiet girl Tricia, and watched her find the first chair to be noisy and switching it with the other one. This made her smile and give a little chuckle, it was good to see the girl wasn't completely hopeless.

The day went by at a slow steady pace. She missed the instructor's speech from having her ear buds in, and couldn't care less. After some hours of relaxing to her music she felt better. When class ended she dispersed with them, leaving for the town to walk about and see what else it offered. That day she found a tattoo parlour with a smoking hot woman with piercings everywhere and blue hair, a decent comic book store, and a humble little sushi place.

Later, with some California rolls in her, and a head clear of headache she returned to her room. She hesitated before putting in the key, then opened the door. Shelby was again at her desk, typing away at her laptop. Melanie would later learn that being in a business course, Shelby was actually quite good at making money online. She had invested in different websites and also received residuals from posting content on others.

Melanie looked at her, and a felt sudden rare flicker of pity. Perhaps this girl was struggling with social interactions like Tricia, and was so standoffish from her potential homosexuality. Melanie walked in and dropped her bag on the bed. She grabbed her chair and turned it to face Shelby.

"Hey ... I think we got off to a rough start." she said to her back "We should start over." This sounded like a line from a movie or something and sounded weak to her. Shelby stopped typing and turned her head. She seemed to be thinking, then she turned her chair around to better see Melanie.

"No problem. Where do you get your clothes?" She asked looking slower than necessary over Melanie's apparel. The question seemed to come out of left field, but Melanie wanted to try to be nice. After all she was stuck in this room for at least a year.

"Well online mostly, I used to shop at local stores for this kind of stuff but they're too trendy." She explained. "I like to support bands I like and it's generally better quality if you know where to check."

"Mm hmm." Shelby grunted. "I don't think I'd look as good as you in them though." She was now openly looking into Melanie's face, taking in the perky lips and thin features. Starting to become rather uncomfortable under this hungry gaze, she looked down at the fat hand running a finger over the chair back against Shelby's right arm. Black nail polish just like hers. It hadn't been there yesterday, she was sure of it.

"Is that my nail polish?" she asked, pointing.

"Yeah, I thought you might like it. I noticed you last night touching yourself near me and wanted to look better for you." A little smile crept along Shelby's face as she twisted a lock of her brown hair.

"I wasn't doing that near you, I was on my own bed!" Melanie almost shouted sitting up. "I knew it! I knew you were watching me you little creep."

"You weren't even under your sheets..." Shelby replied, still with that offensive smile "You were out for me to see."

This was far too much. Melanie had no words for this vain arrogance. Her stunned face twisted into anger.

"Don't ever watch me again. Don't ever talk to me again you fat little fuck or I'll break you." She said through gritted teeth, then got up.

Shelby watched her, still twisting that hair in silence. Melanie snatched the upper cardboard box from the top of the pack of cans and tore it open on her bed. She began putting her things up, wanting nothing more than to slug that bitch in the face and stay in another room for as long as she could until caught. She knew that she could no neither, as she knew no one else yet and violence on the second day may result in serious reprobation.

After putting up her own posters of bands, she left the last one unrolled as it was a nude punk babe that she didn't want to be seen by Shelby, knowing what she'd do with it or to it. Shelby turned back to her laptop and typed away again. Every click of the keyboard sounding like a vile insect's legs. While she was preoccupied, Melanie went to the bottom box and hastily shoved all her clothes into her closet.

Melanie had a sudden idea to stay in a motel for at least one night. She had enough money saved up to afford this plan, and it was thus final. She started walking to the door, then turned back and grabbed the rolled poster for later. Taking her pack and poster, she left slamming the door.

- - -

Wednesday was much better in comparison. After a night of feverish masturbation to the poster, imagining a variety of kinky things she would do to her and the blue haired woman from earlier, she slept like a baby. When she awoke she was feeling fine and took a long hot shower, then put on a new "Devildriver" shirt and her favourite hat. She left the motel room and told the owner that she might stay a few more nights. He obliged with a dismissive wave and went back to reading the paper.

At class they were given a tour, and in a better state of mind Melanie was enjoying it. They were eventually in the viewing room, watching the animations they did yesterday. She had taken a back seat next to that guy with the grey and black striped shirt. He seemed quite surprised to see anyone want to sit net to him, let alone what he obviously found to be a pretty girl. Melanie needed this, a guy flirting with her, observing his floundering stabs at idle chat and jokes. She found out his name was Jack. He asked to see her hat and check out the pins. She handed it to him, letting her finger run across his hand as she did. He gave a satisfying minor twitch at this and tried to pass it off. He turned it over in his hands, actually knowing some of the underground bands on the pins, much to Melanie's impressed surprise.

Other than that it wasn't really a notable day. She finished the ball animation that afternoon in a hurry after their introduction to the computers. Janice accepted it, with one glance over her glasses, then bid her good day. Melanie left for town again to speak to the blue haired beauty, and they discussed design. Melanie had been designing tattoos for years now, earning decent commission from it. She made a pass at the girl, whose name she found to be Jessica, but it was kindly rejected. It bothered her a bit, but Melanie was patient, she converted a few innocent women before to seeing things her way.

- - -

Thursday they were working on a walk cycle, and she decided to join some giggling girls in conversation and try to make some friends. Carrie and Connie weren't too happy to see her approach but warmed up when Melanie faked interest in what they were discussing. While she watched these two talk about some convention in a nearby city, she was imagining shoving Carrie's face into Connie's breasts and watch each finger the other. She spent the day like that, just picturing owning these two little air heads and turning them into drooling perverts. At one point Carrie tried to invite Tricia over to join them, since she looked lonely, but she refused with a blushing smile and left. Melanie thought she needed to seriously get laid, and got to drawing.

Her walk cycle came out well enough, despite her distracting ideas. They handed the projects in together, and the three girls left for the comic store. Melanie watched them gush over plush dolls and new games and ended up buying an RPG for her handheld console.

She waved goodbye to them later, Carrie's blonde pigtails shaking about from her wildly shaking hand up in the air. Melanie paid the motel owner the money for the night, and returned to her room. She lay on the bed and played the game for the rest of the night before shutting it with a clack and covering herself with the sheets. That night she dreamt of her and Jessica swinging swords side by side in battle against trolls with pitch black axes.

- - -

On Friday morning, Melanie checked her bank account online and found she shouldn't stay another night here. Feeling a dull fear and hate of going back, she fought it. No one like Shelby was going to have this control over her. She'd ignore her as much as humanly possible and get through this.

She had to get some new clothes before class and made that walk of anxiety down the road to her dorm. The key jangled in the lock and she walked in, chin high and face resolute. It looked as though the ugly thing wasn't here though, and she kicked something on the floor. A little cardboard box skidded along the tiles and stopped after a few feet. It seemed to be empty.

Melanie didn't pay it much mind, seeing as how half the room was still filthy. Just another cast aside container from Shelby. She went to her closet next to the entrance door and fetched out a new pair of black boots, grey ripped jeans, and black off-shoulder shirt. After she swapped clothing where she was she put her old apparel in the box folded neatly, something she didn't do often, perhaps just to contrast the other half of her space or out of spite. Before she left a little glint caught her eye from Shelby's desk. Mildly curious she turned to see a glass bracelet resting there in the morning sun.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers