College Clones Ch. 05: Rediscovery

Story Info
Tricia's next bright morning, waking next to herself...
5.8k words
4.44
15.6k
15
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

Chapter 5 – Rediscovery

Tricia's dorm room was bright again from morning sun. It was a Saturday of new beginnings for everyone, especially three inhabitants on that floor. Melanie and Shelby haven't slept that night, and were still hashing out their issues, but for now we'll follow our girl Tricia's story. She was slowly waking to the most promising future in her entire life. She opened her eyes to see her own face looking like a sleeping angel. She broke out into a slow grin, finding it was officially not a wonderful dream.

"Good morning me." She said between stealing kisses. She ran her hand down to the groin of the duplicate and nonchalantly massaged the dick and balls. It was growing in her grasp and she was already very horny. Tricia was licking the limp shoulder while stroking, when she detected the subtle smell of last night's sweat. She leaned back and had an idea, getting more and more of a thrill when thinking about how to go about it. She jumped over her copy and out of bed, giving a quick stretch. Her soles loving the feeling of cold tiles. She looked down at her feet and remembered her new perspective, finding them sexy now with this fetish lens.

"I'm gonna have to paint you little girls today." She said looking at her clean toes. Tricia found the page on the floor and retrieved it. There were two other button functions that she wanted to understand today, and now having the idea what "proxy" was, and that she was the "unit", it was much clearer now.

OO MTT

–––––––––––-

–––––––––––-

⦁ Model - ML-23.2: Potential tactical application in field, still in testing.

⦁ Currently 4 bilateral functions for physical input, and 3 for vocal command

⦁ Physical Input;

⦁ Green - Switch ... function for single unit to alternate between two vantage points in field

⦁ Yellow - Link ... function for unit to feel if proxy is endangered

⦁ Blue - Camo ... stealth function for unit in field or to conceal proxy (Ring visible to unit)

⦁ Red - Auto-Intuitive Mode ... (RISK - still in beta) function for proxy to react and base function while vacant

⦁ Vocal Command;

⦁ "Command" ... function to give unit jurisdiction over opposing unit in CQ (range 1.1 meter)

⦁ "Forget" ... function to have opposing unit forget any and all recent interaction with allied unit, yet retain instruction

"Link" ... (RISK - still in beta - application uncertain) function to have opposing unit share nerve signals with allied unit, possible torture deterrent

–––––––––––-

–––––––––––-

Blue and red were left. It seemed like blue would hide either herself or her clone which was interesting enough, but the idea of what the red one may do was exhilarating. Tricia turned to the body on the bed and pulled out the left arm from under the sheets. She located the blue circle and pressed it, it gave a little vibration. Her delighted eyes shot open, watching herself disappear from view in growing random spots of space on the skin. The covers were left strangely suspended in the air over the now invisible form. The only thing left to see was the glass circle in the air before Tricia.

"Amazing!" She said, then pressed it again. She watched the body return to sight like flesh paint splotches staining the air. Then she had a flutter of brilliant anticipation before she pressed the red circle on the same ring. After it's little tremor, Tricia's face fell. Nothing really happened. She pressed it again... nothing. Then again... nothing. It did still say it was in beta, maybe it didn't work yet. Oh well, the device is still perfect for all intents and purposes.

Tricia put the arm back by the side and rolled the clone towards her to pick her up and gave a little squeaky scream. The blue eyes were open and looking into Tricia's. They were bright, but still seemed vacant. Tricia's heart was pounding while they studied themselves, both naked and looking at each other. The innocent eyes were uncomfortable at first, but they were hers, and meant no harm. Just a mute looking at her master.

"Hello?" Tricia asked after a silent first try.

"Hello?" the other her responded flatly, trying to mimic it. The almost identical sound of her own face speaking in her own voice at her was so utterly bizarre, it was like going through the mirror and meeting your reflection. Tricia reached down and softly touched the face that still studied her. The clone's hand came up and touched her arm, caressing it the same way. A maternal emotion was being born inside Tricia, looking at down into those eyes of hers. She backed up a step.

"Can you stand for me?" She asked her clone. It paused a few moments, then slowly started to move to get up. There was still an erection from the touching, and it bounced as the duplicate raised to full height. They stood there looking at each other like nude twins. Tricia moved forward hesitantly and placed her hands on the chest above the breasts. Her breath caught at the contact and she ran her fingers up to the neck, under the sides of the jaw.

Tricia's mouth fell open and trembled a little as she drew closer while, the passive clone just observed her. Then Tricia drove her mouth on to the other one, quickly opening it and tonguing the closed lips. The copy didn't seem to know how to respond and remained aloof.

"Fucking kiss me... please." She said drawing back a bit. The other her seemed to understand this, and parted her soft lips a little. "Hold me too." Tricia said and went back in, this time the copy seemed to try to do what she was doing and quickly learning. The clone wrapped her hands around Tricia's back, and she reciprocated. They were tight together now sucking face with aroused intensity. Tricia was moaning into her mouth and running her hands over the identical back. This lasted minutes, sometimes surfacing to look at her beautiful face again and telling her she loved her.

"I love you." The clone repeated flatly and met their mouths again. This was turning into what Tricia always wanted; the perfect partner, the perfect love. She was fully in control of every aspect of this relationship, but wouldn't govern her clone with a fist, but with a loving embrace of a mother.

She then pulled back with a wet sound and pressed the green button. A quick flash of white, then she was in the futanari proxy. It was fast enough to catch herself before the fall, when she knew it was coming. The auto version of her seemed to be even quicker, and her original body barely reacted. So... it seemed it could swap the self-regulating version of her too. Tricia looked into the eyes she used almost her whole life, then lunged back at her normal body and kissed just as hard, feeling the inside of her own warm mouth, the tongue she was just using meeting and twining with her copied one.

She spent the next few minutes swapping and kissing in a euphoric start to a weekend. Eventually she was back in her old self, and had to hold the clone back for a second to fully stop it from trying to lean in for more.

"Just wait baby... we gotta get you cleaned up." Tricia had a bit of a plan for this and picked up her discarded clothes from yesterday. "Get dressed, me." The clone slowly started handling the clothes slightly confused, so Tricia smiled and gladly helped dress her duplicate in clothing. The scene was adorable, Tricia patiently showing herself how to don apparel, taking time shoving the big dick into the cotton pants.

When she was looking at what could have just been her sitting on the bed looking at her with those curious eyes, a wave of protective love washed through her and she kissed the forehead. Tricia then pressed the blue circle on her ring and held out her arms to watch them disappear. How truly strange it was. She was now just a floating ring which, she read, couldn't be seen by anyone other than the unit and likely the proxy. She was invisibly nude, and took the hand of her clone who was idly watching the glass circle float in front of her.

"Come on sweetie... I got a treat for you."

"Treat for me?" It asked sweetly, startling Tricia. She was a fast learner.

"Yes." She replied and led the proxy to her door. She entered the closet and grabbed a towel, shampoo and liquid soap. Then she turned the door handle and pulled it open. The room which had become a womb for the new Tricias was now open to the hall. She took the hand with her free one and gently pulled, leading her clone out.

In the corridor John was smoking up against his door, watching the duplicate walk past with a hand in front of her for some reason. He was checking it out top to bottom. Tricia's new guardian instincts flared in her, but the thrill of him unknowingly seeing a futa clone of her, and not herself at all was just as strong. The proxy just looked into his eyes the whole time until they passed, and he was slightly taken aback at the unabashed curiousness. He remembered her being a sheepish little thing the first day.

They got to the bathroom, and it was a good thing John didn't notice the door open without the copy's touch. Inside was a humming of a vent, with toilet stalls on the left, and curtained showers on the right. The anticipation was great, and she could hardly prevent herself from almost skipping to the middle shower. When there she set her towel down, and toiletries on top neatly. Then she grabbed the hips of her proxy and led her cutely into the stall. Gently removing all the clothes again, kneeling when she popped the pants down over the crotch, the penis bouncing in her face. She gave it a playful lick, and much to her delight her clone twitched and gave an almost inaudible sigh.

She finished removing everything, folded it, and set it by her other effects. Once all was set and ready, she pushed her duplicate against the shower wall and turned on the hot water. There was a rushing sound, then a bursting hiss as warm water shot from the showerhead. Tricia pressed her blue circle again, knowing they were probably safe from prying eyes. This wasn't something she would have ever dreamed about doing before today; mild exhibitionism. Doing this is a public place was so sexy though, a science fiction scene of her and her mirrored self doing naughty things while others were around them completely oblivious.

Both of their hair was soon wet, skin beading with drops of fresh water. Tricia grabbed the thighs in front of her and gripped while sliding them over the slick flesh. She was hers, all hers. She extended a finger and pressed the yellow circle again. The water felt about the same, but she now felt ceramic on her back, and hard plastic under her feet.

"Lift your little feet for me baby." She whispered while kneeling, looking up into those curious blue eyes. The proxy obliged and raised a foot in the air, water ricocheting off of it. Tricia felt the plastic leave her sole, and she leaned her face under the toes and planted a kiss while looking herself in the eyes. She leaned back and reached out of the curtain for the shampoo and soap. Tricia set the shampoo down, and used the liquid soap dispenser to squeeze a glob out on her hand. That soft foot still in the air waiting for more.

The duplicate watched her master spread more soap onto the left hand, then seize her cock. They both gave an identical little moan which was music to Tricia's ears. She started pumping her hand with that beloved twisting motion. The sensation of a little fist's grip sliding up and down her dick was marvellous. She grabbed the heel of the suspended foot with her right hand and looked at her clone watching her.

"I'll show you something new you did to me yesterday..." Tricia brought some toes into her wanting mouth and felt that warm feeling close over them. She used her tongue to run in circles over and between each toe, then licked the sole upwards from heel. Not surprisingly the dick was rock hard now, the bubbly hand stroking faster. During all this they only broke eye contact briefly to take in the other's body or actions. Knowing just how to stroke her cock without bringing it to the edge, she kept sucking feet and pumping for a few minutes.

Tricia set the foot back down, feeling the bumpy plastic under it again, then used both hands to remove all soap from her hands and penis. It ran down the drain in a gurgling sound as she began to wrap her hands around her clone's waist, the cock up against her face.

"Are you ready, me? I know I am." She whispered over the sound of water. She had to bring back a hand momentarily to guide the cock to her open mouth, then drove her head down until it was reaching her throat. Her moans were repeatedly cut off between shoving her face into the crotch, but the proxy didn't have her mouth full and openly cried out just how Tricia would have otherwise.

Tricia wanted to surface and tell her love to be quiet but she couldn't stop now. She felt the tight warm sleeve of her throat over her dick and knew she couldn't hold back. Without her command, the clone softly grabbed the bouncing head and softly thrust into her loving master. This did it, that final accepting romantic, erotic embrace sent her over the edge. They both forced the face down until chin met balls and the cock pulsed with each thick load direct delivered into Tricia's gullet. She worked each huge glob down, the flexing throat extracting more and more. The feeling of everything had both of their eyes rolled up, and the proxy's tongue hang out in ecstasy, water running down it.

"Jesus, shut up in there." Someone said in the bathroom. "Get off in your own room." All of this fell on deaf ears as Tricia slowly pulled off, strings of spit stretching from lips to dick. At the tip her mouth went concave as she sucked every drop out, teasing the sensitive tip with flicks of her tongue. They both shook from the sensitivity and then the clone's legs gave out, landing with a thump on her ass in front of Tricia.

They both sat there gasping, Tricia kneeling trying to work everything down her throat with some cum bubbles appearing around her lips, and her duplicate staring at her with those blue eyes and something new behind them now. It wasn't defiant, or possessive, it was the eyes of a slave wanting more of everything her master would give.

After a long moment of knowing each other through and through, Tricia saved some cum in her mouth and softly shared it between herselves. They made out over their seed until it was consumed. Another press of the yellow circle ceased the link. The next little while was spent teaching her proxy how to shampoo hair, each one cleaning the other, running hands through hair.

- - -

When they both returned to their room under the aid of invisibility - Tricia didn't want to be seen leaving the bathroom after being heard by someone - she pressed both their blue circles revealing their appearance again, then just lay on her bed and smiled at the ceiling thinking about how to spend her day next. She rolled over on her side and propped her head up on hand, looking over the innocent clone standing in the middle of the room, looking out the window at the horizon.

Anything she wanted was now hers and she still couldn't quite get over it. This time yesterday she was a nervous girl scared of the slightest touch, doomed to live out the rest of her life a virgin recluse. Now though she had real flesh and blood to do her bidding. She could be the other and fuck her current body hard or slow until sunset, or just lay together both sets of feet in each other's face and take their time worshipping them.

"Take off your clothes sweetie." She said with a grin. The other immediately complied, clothes piling on the floor. "Good girl, now get me my coloured sketch book and pastels. The copy seemed confused, not knowing what those were yet. Tricia giggled at the cute ignorance and got up. She gave herself a quick peck on the lips and went to her satchel by the desk. She pulled out a book of blank coloured paper, and pastels. She turned and looked at her love and pointed to the bed. The duplicate understood and sat down on it, watching her master with obedient interest, her flaccid dick lay on her thighs patiently.

Tricia pressed the green button and the expected rush and flash rocked her. She returned sitting on the bed, looking at her actual body now possessed by the pseudo-Tricia. She slid her legs up onto the bed, placing her head on the pillow. She waved her fingers in a 'come here' motion, and the proxy approached holding out the art supplies.

"Now get comfy and use your cute little feet for me." The other climbed onto the bed facing Tricia, then grabbed her foot and brought it to her mouth sucking it like Tricia did earlier. The proxy was staring into her eyes as Tricia laughed at the innocent mistake. It was just as sexy as it was adorable, and it was causing the dick to rise.

"No cutie I mean on me... on this." She ran her fingers over her cock. The pseudo popped the toes out of her mouth and actually smiled too. The body that was Tricia's for almost all of her life looked a little excited as it extended both feet to the semi-hard penis.

"First get the bottle from the drawer behind you." The other paused and looked behind her, reaching back to pull open the drawer. The only thing in it was Tricia's skin lotion, which it knew must be the right thing. "Put some on us, it'll feel good for both of us." Tricia had an index finger at her smile while she watched herself figure out the push top and the little jump when it blobbed out, falling on the leg. It scooped it up and slowly rubbed it over her soles and between toes. Tricia quickly pressed the yellow circle to not miss out on this, seeing the clear pleasure in her proxy's eyes.

"Mmm..." She sighed. When both feet were slick with lotion she brought it to the dick and awkwardly rubbed them over it. Her face was determined as she quickly learned the technique, and began pumping them vertically. The sensation was fabulous, her soles stimulated, and cock stroked by her shiny sexy feet. The clone put both arms for support behind her on the desk and had a look of pure concentration while she performed.

"Very good..." Tricia breathed, loving the wet sound and the sight of herself foot fucking her dick. She imagined this must have a name, and decided to look it up later. She bet Jack would be familiar with this, probably even fantasized about her doing it to him. Then she had another twisted idea for sometime later. For now though all this was being pushed to the back of her mind as her and her clone were breathing harder as they knew the climax was soon. It appeared the proxy didn't register exhaustion because it still went full force, never needing to slow or stop or change position.

Tricia held in her growing whimpers, but the duplicate didn't bother and openly whined in pleasure as she watched her feet pump the shaft, feeling everything. Tricia was at the brink when suddenly her original body shot forward, mouth wide open and tongue out and plunged the cock into her mouth. It moaned and Tricia gave a quick yell of euphoria. When she looked down on the sight of herself with both feet against the face and the innocent, bright, begging eyes looking up into hers she blew. The orgasm rocked them both and they both shuddered. As rope after rope flew into the old Tricia's throat it started sucking up and down again.

"No baby, leave a little bit." Tricia panted while beaming. The clone pulled off and look in genuine wonder at another few wads shooting straight into the air and back down on skin. When it was done shooting, Tricia grabbed her art stuff and started doing a sketch. Between looking at the intended drawing she stole glances at her proxy, who just watched her curiously, a little drip of cum running down her chin.

Tricia finished the sketch, certainly not her best work, but she was in a rush to do the next one. She ran her hands over the cum that landed on her, and leaned forward to suck her old foot clean.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers
12