College Clones Ch. 05: Rediscovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel over here sweetie." She pointed in front of the desk and it eagerly complied. "I just can't get enough of my mouth today!" She giggled and playfully cock slapped the face looking up at it's master. Tricia then grabbed her phone out of her bag and got to snapping more pictures to draw that day...

- - -

Hours later around noon Tricia was exhausted and needed a break. She had fucked and sucked every inch of herself as she wanted, and was now sitting down at her desk. The proxy she had lay out on her bed, pressing the red circle to let it sleep for a while. After, she had sat on the other bed and drew another quick and tired sketch.

Currently she was still wondering about this new foot fascination, wondering how many out there have interest in stuff like this. Just one quick search was all it took to find an endless ocean of porn with it as the focus. A 'fetish' it was apparently called, and clicking 'images' filled her screen with real life and drawn porno of it. The photography didn't interest her as much as the art of it. She spent half an hour browsing fetish artwork, finding most of it called hentai.

Tricia typed in hentai feet and found a myriad of different styles. After another few minutes she ended up on a website named Hentai Foundry, where artists congregated and posted their work for others to enjoy. She browsed for fetish works, and finding plenty of wonderful stuff. Then she had a sudden idea and typed in clone. She was greeted with something she was sure wouldn't be found. Erotic art with identical clones. She learned a new appropriate term for this; 'selfcest'. After browsing she discovered BluevsRed to exclusively make this work and she skimmed through and decided to make an account on the site so she could favourite some pieces. Maybe even post some works herself...

She created "justthe2ofus" with a chuckle after some pondering, and got to favouriting. She was going to scan her sketches later and post them, no one she knew would find them on here and connect them to her, especially if she never fully drew the face in detail. A new thrill had her back in full energy, and she looked forward to posting her sexual acts for others to masturbate to.

Eventually she found 'futanari' which she found was one of the many names for what she was currently occupying. She gave her breasts a squeeze while looking at her flaccid dick resting on the chair. Tricia felt pride at how much people seemed to love futas and bet they would love to see her now. She logged out and rose from the chair, stretching by the window. It was a gorgeous sunny day, some students were walking together to the gym/pool building.

There's no good reason not to enjoy the sunshine, so Tricia pressed her blue circle and disappeared. She went over to her resting original body and tucked it in, fully covering it. Before going out into the world, she scanned the paper one last time to review the unused vocal commands. After memorizing them, she stepped out invisible and nude into the corridor. The carpet felt nice on her soles as she went to the elevator.

Downstairs the elevator doors opened by themselves for some reason, and the black haired ponytail girl at the receiving desk waited for someone to exit, but the doors just closed. The girl shook her head, and wrote down to call maintenance. A lot of weird stuff has been happening in this lobby lately. With her head down writing she didn't see the entrance door silently open and shut.

The sun and chilly wind made Tricia's skin feel alive. She had never dreamed of going streaking before, and she walked out onto the grass courtyard and started skipping and spinning. Everything was right in her life now, thanks to these bracelets and her proxy. Proxy... maybe she should call her other self Roxy?

A tapping sound came from her left and a jogger with brown hair and white hat was slowing to a stop. She was quite pretty, and she sat down on the curb to catch her breath. Tricia got an idea looking at her and crept over. The woman had headphones on, so being sneaky wasn't necessary. Tricia stopped standing in front of this oblivious lady who took a sip from her water bottle and panted.

Tricia looked down at the sweaty chest and started jerking her growing dick. She didn't know how much time she had until the jogger - just sitting looking through Tricia at the building - was refreshed and made to leave. Tricia tried to make it quick, so she remembered watching herself give the 'footjob', a term she learned on the net. She got close and quickly pumped the tip and held back for the right moment.

The woman went to drink the last of her water and held it vertical over her gaping mouth, then Tricia came, shooting the first wad right in. The lady recoiled confused and Tricia bit her lip to not make a sound as she spewed a few more strips of semen onto the face and chest, one closing her eye.

"Ugh! Wha-" She shouted at nothing, then a ghost voice spoke from in front of her.

"Forget." The girl voice said. Suddenly whatever the she was mad about just sank away. The jogger looked at her empty water bottle, and stood putting it into her fanny pack. Then she was off jogging again, not yet feeling the cool wind hitting the spunk on her skin. This struck Tricia as hilarious and she definitely knew what she wanted to do now, and she knew where she might find him.

It took about twenty minutes for someone to open the door to her class' building. Tricia didn't have her swipe card, seeing as how she was in her birthday suit. Melanie left with another thin girl who was in an oversized sweater, face hidden by the hood. The second one was clinging on to Melanie who still seemed grumpy. Tricia made her way up the stairwell, and before she entered the animation room she looked in the open door to Janice's office. She sat in the reading her novel, apparently almost finished it, and sipped her coffee.

Tricia actually did have to sneak this time until she was at the desk covered in neatly stacked papers. They seemed to be marked and commented on in a professional cursive. Janice sat there, with her tight auburn bun and her white turtleneck again. She seemed like such a hard prude, and Tricia couldn't resist.

"Command." She spoke while closing the door and locking it. Janice set her mug and book hands down and stared ahead. Tricia pressed the blue circle, now having faith in the 'forget' function. She crawled onto the desk in doggy position, visible and facing away, her ass and balls right in the instructors face.

"Don't just stare at it, eat it." Tricia demanded. Janice leaned in and slowly started licking the tight asshole. It felt empowering having this old stern woman eating her out, and didn't stop there.

"Feel." She said. Then Janice started really getting into it, her hands moving up to hold the cheeks. "No, not there. Spit in your hands and stroke me." The teacher's chin was already shiny from saliva, and she spat heavily into her hands and grasped the hanging cock. She clearly felt the touch along with Tricia and drove her face back to eat the ass while working the cock. Her efforts increased with her grunting as the naked girl took the coffee mug and held it under her penis.

"Hope you like cream in your coffee Miss." She giggled. Janice was working furiously now, her tight fists flying up and down and positively drooling all over Tricia's sphincter. They both shook as the thick cum poured into the cup, some hot coffee splashing onto the desk staining pages. After it was filled back up, and Tricia empty again, Janice fell back in her chair gasping for air and face soaked from spit. Tricia climbed off the desk, told her to forget and left her instructor there, room a mess, her hair tangled pulling out of the bun, wondering how long it would take until she started drinking her topped off mug.

Blue circle pressed again and concealed, Tricia left and entered the animation room. Sure enough, the only one in there was Jack working away on whatever project sitting at his station. He was in a black shirt, sleeves rolled up to elbows and sunglasses. She quietly stepped over and started doing a little teasing nude show in front of him. She knew he would probably rip his pants if he could see this. He was looking though his shades at his pages, drawing at a steady pace. She lifted her foot and flexed and stretched the toes.

"Command." Tricia said with a sinister smile. Jack stopped and relaxed, staring forward. She walked around him, running her hand over his chair back, then took the seat next to him. They were hidden behind the work stations, and she pressed blue to reveal herself. She brought her feet up and put them in front of him on his desk, one crossed over the other.

"You wanted these so bad on Monday didn't you?" He nodded. "Lick them." He obliged, running his tongue up to the toes, then took some in. It wasn't as sexy as seeing herself do it, but having this control over him was worth it all the same. After watching him enjoy himself, and the increased sensations giving her yet another erection, she went to act out her devious plan.

"Now suck this." She ordered, holding two fingers on each side of her cock base.

"Nn nn." He replied, shaking his head with a toe still in mouth. Wait, what? That was a direct order she gave.

"I said do it." She repeated, pulling her wet foot from his mouth and spreading her legs.

"No man, you don't get it. There's a hierarchy to the bracelets, I got the admin ML, see?" He showed the glass ring on his left wrist with a red strip inside instead of black. Tricia was stunned speechless. Was Jack... wait was he behind all this?

"You?" She asked. "You gave me the box and the clone of me?"

"Sure did. As I wrote on the instructions my division in MTT owed me a favour, and since I invented the damn thing I took a few. The cloning thing is separate altogether." The casual way he spoke about this didn't really give Tricia time to register this information. "Basically we have this thing that breaks down matter into atoms, and rebuilds it when given a blueprint. The hair I plucked from you and Melanie's hat on Wednesday was sufficient."

"Wait... Melanie? She has one too?"

"You bet. Although that little tale played out quite different than yours. You took right to it, and even figured out the tweak in the first night." He grinned at her, his eyes hidden behind those dark glasses.

"... How do you know that..."

"I was in that chair facing the room. The admin ring is invisible to lower models. I almost lost it when you ran your finger through my spooge on the floor and sucked it off." Tricia was reeling now, she stood up and slapped him, feeling violated, hurt, and scared. He didn't seem shook.

"You seemed to be quite cheerful today, did it not make you happy?"

She knew it did, but she would never admit that to Jack. She became conscious of her body and hit the blue circle while red in the face. She disappeared in spreading spots before him, and he barked out a laugh.

"Look man, I already told Melanie and her ball and chain to meet me in the parking lot tomorrow behind dorm around eleven in the morning. I'll take you to where I work my magic and you'll have all the answers you want." There was no response, but he knew she was there. He took a bite out of a cold cut sandwich on his desk. "Juff mull it over, I gotta finiff thif project up." Jack said with a mouthful, and went back to drawing. Tricia stared at this guy with emotions fighting each other. She punched his back twice and stormed out.

Later that night she lay with her clone, hugging it and crying. The proxy just looked back at her, and ran it's hand through her hair. Even after learning the origin of her new love, it didn't shake her compassion. This other her would feel what she was feeling if it knew, it would understand, it's the only kind touch she wanted or needed. After wetly kissing her original face through tears, she calmed down in the dark and thought. To be painfully honest, this was the best set of gifts she had ever received, and so far nothing was asked in return. Jack was even going to show her his lab or whatever and answer her questions. While wondering what happened to Melanie, Tricia fell asleep.

- Continued in Chapter 6 -

12