College Clones Ch. 07: Vertex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

"You." Melanie said in such a flat dominating voice that even a dragon would have listened. She was pointing at Jack. "Get more shots. Now."

"More shots. Yes ma'am." He replied with a salute and walked to the back room for the mini-bar. Melanie was walking slowly towards Shelby in the chair, who was teasingly sliding it back. They both knew she had no intention of escaping what was about to happen. She would give everything taken by her mistress. Melanie then stood over Shelby's sitting legs, the cock like a diving board over the eager face of herself. She reached down and ran her hands over Shelby's head, running fingers through hair, then seized a handful in each fist. Shelby gave a cute surprised giggle and opened her mouth as wide as she could with a smile.

"Who's my little slut?" Melanie said. She used to make a few guys ask her this when she was in the same position, and seen the same sight they must have. Shelby's reply was just sounds of craving whines as she pleaded mouth open for her mistress' dick. No more patience is her reservoir, Melanie plunged her cock into the mouth, which almost screamed with pleased satisfaction over it. Thrusting in again and again, the choking and gurgling sounds of her sex pet filled the small room, and she looked down into the eyes gazing into her own begging for more.

"Got some more beers, rum, and tequila since you seemed to like-" Jack said, coming in with an ice bucket. He paused for only a moment seeing the two of them in action, then continued to place it on the counter. He knew when to shut up, and didn't want to break this scene. He cracked another beer and leaned against the counter, watching the two girls go. The crack and hiss of the beer got Melanie's attention, and she stole the beer from his hand and drank it while she let Shelby take over the effort. She was using both hands and bobbing her head along with her fist motions.

Jack laughed and got another beer, while looking back to the monitor where things seemed to be getting escalated. It was hard to be sure of which one was really Tricia at this point, although two of them could obviously be ruled out. It was probably safe to say she was the one getting everything done to her at once though. Probably.

The Tricia on the foam floor was on her back being fucked by one of the futa copies. The other dicked one was at her left foot sucking away while jerking, using the twisting motion she must have been taught. A normal one was at the other foot similarly licking the sole, while both hands held the ankle. The last one was riding the lying Tricia's face while sucking the fingers and thumb of the under girl's hand.

Jack just observed the two scenes, looking proud of his work. He poured a shot of tequila and tapped it on the surface of the counter. At this point in the two girl's furious fucking, Shelby was bent forward, standing up holding the chair back. She was looking over her shoulder at Melanie holding her hips and pounding into the pussy she used to have. She kept thrusting and held on with one hand as she reached for the shot and downed it. Her eyes closed momentarily and she shuddered.

"FUCK yeah!" She yelled. "Who's my little slut?"

"Me!" Shelby repeated with each bounce down onto her mistress. She certainly was.

Jack looked back to the monitor to see both futa clones moving to kneel by Tricia's face, she started swapping blowing them while stroking both. The two normal duplicates were both at her feet, but together, kissing sloppily over the toes and fingering each other. The two dicked Tricias blew, cum spraying over the face looking up at them. She tried to get as much in her gaping mouth as possible, but there was just too much. It's a good thing that flooring can be hosed.

Just as Jack turned back to the 'twins', Melanie was already inches from his face. Before he could say anything she licked his face and pulled him behind her. He knew what she wanted just from the fierce expression she gave him while halting her thrusting for the moment.

"Shelby, help me get him good and wet." She ordered.

"Yes mistress." She moaned and joined Melanie at Jack's waist. They ended up ripping the button off his jeans as they made to expose him. He just watched with mild surprise now as they unzipped him and fished out his dick. It was the exact same as Melanie's so there was nothing new there. Both mouths opened and worked over every inch, swapping who sucked, sometimes meeting lips at the head. Melanie pushed Shelby's sucking face all the way to the base and cackled as she choked. She pulled the head back and licked the bubbly spit running down Shelby's chin.

On the screen the Tricias were doing something quite similar, three clones fighting to lick her cum-smeared face clean as one futa was back to fucking her again with toes in mouth. Jack nearly climaxed watching this, and Melanie was experienced enough to sense a man on edge. She stood and grabbed Shelby under the armpits and threw her against the counter. The ice bucket gave a precarious wobble, and Shelby cried a playful fake plea to be gentle. The huntress pinned her slave against the counter, and she instructed Jack to stop waiting and take part. Her hands held her ass open and Jack certainly got the idea.

He looked at the inviting, loose sphincter Melanie was proud of, it was never too hard to fit anything in. Since he was sporting exactly what she just used all Friday and Saturday she knew she could take it. Jack got into position and rubbed his tip against the twitching hole. As if he knew she was going to order him to hurry up in a few seconds, he slid in. Melanie gave a sigh like she was slipping into a hot tub, then thrust her hips back until he was balls deep.

"Don't forget me..." Shelby whined, playing with Melanie's hair. Her mistress turned to her and slapped her, then brought her old face up to open mouth kiss her while she bounced back again and again. Jack wasn't even holding on, just standing there with this frenzied vixen sliding up and down his cock. At the moment, he was just sipping his beer, allowing himself to be used, and watched his favourite project Tricia at play.

It was now completely impossible to discern which one was the real her. The two futas were lying side by side, receiving footjobs. Four feet playing with the right one, and two on the left. Jack looked just in time to see the left one shoot a rope of cum up in the air over herself. The others seemed to giggle at this and increase their efforts to finish off their Tricia too, who was shaking from sensation. Clearly the four soaking wet feet sliding over every inch of her shaft and balls was a little too much. The Tricia that finished off the first futa was now just laying on her and softly kissing together.

Jack was obviously proud of his work. He knew the broken girl he saw the first day needed power, and he gave her that in spades. Melanie and Shelby were more of an experiment without hypothesis, just a sandbox to see what would transpire. As he looked back at them, holding each other's head and making out furiously... well some things just work out.

At this point he was damn near ready to blow like a geyser, and Melanie was in no shape to stop pounding back on him whether she knew or not. Jack steadied himself and prepared to fire at will. It seemed she could sense it because she popped out of Shelby's face and grabbed his belt. She pulled Jack in fully and held him there. For the first time, he almost made a sound. She was squeezing and flexing her rectum and it felt like a hot sleeve milking him. When he looked at the two identical faces looking at him in that moment, one with excited bright green eyes, the other with half lidded sultry drunken eyes, it did it. Jack filled that ass faster than you can top off a shot glass. He was always a deadpan orgasm guy, and Melanie liked that a lot. She felt the thickness deep in her, pulsing with each shot of thick warm spunk filling her insides and she climaxed herself. Her own cum shooting onto Shelby's thighs.

"Oh no!" Shelby cried and slid down under her mistress and started sucking the dick tip while stroking, to not waste all she could. Melanie's powerful groan then was like an animal in heat and she felt a second wave of orgasm rock her. As they all shared that blissful moment, the real Tricia was just laying down, all of her clones sweating and gasping strewn about and on her, very softly licking or sucking anything near their face.

- - -

Everyone at that self storage business reached a plateau that day. The metamorphosis was complete for the girls' new life, and Jack was vindicated. Him, Melanie, Shelby, and Tricia met up outside later. All were glowing in their own secretive way. Tricia had put her girls back with a feeling of sadness at losing something wonderful. Melanie and Shelby now walked with a hand in each other's back pockets, and Jack just smiled to himself as they gathered. Not much was said really, not much needed to be. The mistress and pet got into the back seat together, and before Tricia took the passenger seat with her head a bit higher, Jack stopped her for a second. They looked at each other, each understanding the other now. No ill will was left, and Tricia actually openly smiled. It was quite beautiful. Jack patted her shoulder and leaned forward to whisper in her ear softly;

"You can keep the key."

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers
12