College Clones Ch. 09: Catalyst

Story Info
Everything is set in motion for everyone to meet...
15k words
4.38
8.2k
11
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

- - - Monday - - -

Tricia was giggling from finding an adorable scene in her room. She had stepped out that morning to grab some food from the cafetorium. When waiting in the line-up, she wasn't looking down at the floor as much as she normally would have. She avoided eyes for the most part, but it wasn't out of a fear, it was closer to keeping something sacred hidden. The slightest hint detected of what she had could break it. If anyone outside the circle of those there yesterday found out her secret... Tricia could lose it all.

A part of felt something in her had changed on Sunday. Finding the truth had been harsh. She would have been broken if she didn't find out the true extent of what the possibilities were. The gift of Roxy had been more than she could have ever asked for, but it was just the first door to an awakening. The time she spent in that small self storage room with the group of her clones was the necessary happening that finally bloomed her flower of pride.

Grabbing a bowl of cereal, she passed by Carrie and Connie who seemed strange this morning. Carrie didn't have her pigtails up today and she just stared down into her glass of apple juice distantly. Connie - who was always the quiet morose one - was eating her eggs with an odd expression... like she was trying not to laugh at some inner joke. Tricia was surprised to find she was concerned about them, where she would normally be dismissive and closed inside.

Tricia sat at a table in the corner near the entrance and quietly ate while thinking. She thought again of yesterday. In that little room. Before, in the rain... with that little key. In her left pocket it lay, safe and sound. It felt like a symbol of unbreakable support. What could be thrown her way that she couldn't take? As long as it remained hidden, nothing could ever get her down.

She ate the last of the cereal, and looked into the bowl of milk. Tricia looked around the room as if guilty that they knew her thoughts, then lifted the bowl eagerly. She began drinking what was left in deep mouthfuls thinking of her love upstairs, wondering if all the cum shared between her and her clone the last three days would be equal to this. She finished, and wiped her lips. The bowl clinked when stacked on the other empties, and she went over to the small fruit and salad table to grab an apple, and an orange with a private grin.

The morning sunlight was a bright and crisp clear coming through the stairwell windows. The soft clacking of her flip-flops on stairs felt like seconds ticking away until she'd be back in her cherished haven. Her angel waited for her, probably wearing that innocent adorable look of perpetual curiosity. Tricia had fully accepted her future now, and the needless point of considering it. To her, there was no wish to consider the next day, week, or year. Just the moments she would share tucked away in paradise with herself. It wouldn't hinder her college work despite how obsolete everything other than her love seemed. The inner peace would only bring out her full potential.

She thought of her little key again. She remembered the feeling on the drive back from the storage building. A feeling of betrayal couldn't be shook from her heart, it felt she had cheated on her true love. Like she had cheated on herself for a group of herself. When back to her room on Sunday she had found Roxy deactivated for safety... but she considered it asleep. Before 'awaking' her she looked down at how she looked asleep... the soft skin and hair, the gentle features, the curvy small body... God how she loved herself. It wasn't just her though, it was the pure thing residing in this other body. Tricia knew exactly what Roxy would be like when woken, and wasn't disappointed. Roxy's eyes opened and she looked up and smiled so adorably to see her master that Tricia felt forgiven rather than worse. She even confessed to her clone, who didn't seem to mind in the least. That night was probably the most passionate and slow love-making they had ever shared.

At her door she noticed again how it was lacking the name she tore down on arrival. Pausing a few moments to contemplate it, her heart skipped a beat and glowed when she knew what lay preciously behind it. Her key made a quick satisfying metallic rattle in the tumbler, like opening her personal vault. In the moment the door was swinging open she picked up an air of activity inside, and barely had time to consider what was the matter before seeing the scene inside.

Tricia started giggling. Her hand went to her mouth and she laughed in an affectionate maternal way. She quickly stepped in and closed the door with barely a sound. Standing in that vivid early light she watched her clone - her beloved Roxy - feverishly jerking off. She had apparently found the drawings of Tricia that were made last week, and the pastel art of herself before and after activation.

Roxy had all of the drawings of Tricia and herself lain out on the bed and was softly whimpering as she masturbated. Tricia watched lovingly, seeing how she would look if fully nude and equipped with a penis horny as all hell. Roxy was still simple and was completely lost in her indulgence, seeming to have not noticed her master enter. Tricia slipped off her flip-flops and tip-toed over. She stood behind Roxy looking down at the drawings she made last Tuesday and Thursday night. The pencilled detailed drawings of her feet and soles in a mirror with soft shading, and two others of a self-portrait. In these pieces she looked beautiful.

Tricia drooled onto her right index and middle finger and got her other hand as close around Roxy as possible before whispering,

"Hello sweetie..." then placed the wet fingers on the exposed asshole rubbing, and grabbed the cock from her, pumping fast. Roxy's reaction was absolutely perfect. What escaped her mouth as she turned to Tricia was a cry, gasp, and groan. Her eyes were bright and half-lidded, and her mouth open. Tricia let herself be seized and reciprocated fully the heavy open mouthed kiss from her duplicate. It was only a few seconds of Roxy trembling from excitement and pleasure, the sounds of flesh and their nose breathing, and exploring each other's mouths before Roxy climaxed. The cum shot in thick ropes over the drawings and mattress. Each shot retaining consistency and force for what seemed an eternity.

Tricia slowed her hands, and pulled her fist slowly off the exhausted dick. She made a point to catch all the semen she could on her hand, and she brought it to their faces to suck off. Roxy grabbed the wrist with both hands and Tricia watched herself lapping at it, eager to please and consume their love.

When clean, they softly kissed and hugged for a minute. Tricia was in love. True love. She let Roxy go after a minute, then calmly gathered the papers to put in the drawer. Roxy just watched, as inquisitive as ever. When the soaked drawings were put away Tricia walked passed her clone and picked up the fruits.

"Sit down, baby. I brought you something." She said, taking a seat on the other bed. Roxy sat next to her, looking at the colourful fruit with wonder. Tricia polished the apple a bit with her shirt and raised it, letting her copy see it. She looked at the innocent bright blue eyes look between her and the shiny red apple. Something felt right about having this be the first thing shared between them as food. The apple.

Tricia then took a bite out of it with a wet crunch and chewed while holding it out. Roxy took it quickly and stared down at the bright yellow insides carved out into three gouges. She put it to her mouth looking questioningly if she was doing it right. Tricia nodded encouragingly. Roxy slowly bit in, having to use more effort to bite off a piece. She bit off a bigger chunk than she expected and her cheeks puffed out as she chewed. Some juices were left on her lip as her eyes widened in surprise. Tricia smiled widely and ran her hand through her clone's hair as she finished the apple.

"Don't eat the middle, it has seeds." Tricia instructed. Roxy seemed to understand, which never ceased to impress her. She felt a mother's pride, and when her precious duplicate looked at her trying to swallow down the last bit, she knew that she might giver her own life if needed to protect her baby.

Tricia put the apple core down and took out the orange. Before she could explain she laughed as Roxy seized it and tried to bite in. Her teeth slid off the first time and she made a tiny noise of annoyance. Then she bit through the skin and spit out in disgust.

"Here." Tricia said, and peeled the skin off. The exposed globe of sweetness lay in her hand as she pulled it in half. When Roxy finally took a hesitant bite of her half and felt the explosion of delectable juice she bounced on the mattress and sucked on it with a squeal of delight. They finished their fruit together and soon Tricia had an idea when thinking about the drawings. She started getting ready for class...

- - -

The room of animation desks was full of shuffling students, all taking their time to fully wake and start the day. Murmurs of what they did over the weekend and if they finished their projects. The noise of papers and tired mumbling continued as Tricia walked in with her satchel and one arm slightly behind her. It would have seemed awkward, but no one took much notice of her briskly walk in and take her concealed seat in the rear far corner.

She passed the empty chair next to hers and sat after setting her bag down. Melanie was across the way sitting back in her chair, legs wide open and head back against the wall and watched quietly. The chair under Tricia gave another bob down for a second, almost as if an invisible weight had dropped on her lap. It took a few seconds for Melanie to realize what must have happened, and she gave a knowing smile.

Tricia looked over to see her across the room and noted the smirk, and something else behind those hazy eyes. It seemed like Melanie was drunk or something, and Tricia felt nervous. The red haired girl scared her a bit. Melanie gave a little wave and a wink however and turned to her station to draw.

It was quite likely - now that Tricia thought about it - that Melanie had a pretty good idea that Tricia had her clone with her. Roxy was indeed sitting on her lap, looking around in amazement. Tricia had wanted to teach her how to draw, and hadn't really considered where she would sit.

Someone came around the adjacent animation desk and for a moment Tricia thought they were coming at her. It was Jack however and he dropped into his chair with a little creak. She watched him take out a sandwich and pencils. How did she feel about him now? He trespassed and stole her... but... it was like a stranger taking your wallet while you turned away, but coming back later to give you a fortune.

Jack turned right to see Melanie, then left to notice Tricia. He gave a courteous grin and a nod of hello. His eyes dropped to Tricia's lap, then the space just in front of her. He smiled in earnest and continued setting up his sheets over the animation pegs.

He knew. Tricia remembered he could see the bracelets despite the camo function. In the place she expected to find a flush of resentment at him intruding on what was supposed to be a really sweet moment with her and her sweetheart, she instead found a sense of... comfort? Jack was one of the only people who was in on their group's secret. It was such a extraordinary thing they all were in on that it almost made them a little family. He would probably even protect them if needed.

When he had everything set up, Jack suddenly got up and left the room. The view across the room was clear again and she saw Melanie looking her way again looking strange. It was like she was out of breath and envious of Tricia or something. She caught herself after a long moment and turned back to her desk with closed eyes, like waiting out some pain.

The sound of steps were coming back, then Jack came around with a normal four legged cushioned chair. He set it down between them and took his creaky seat again. They didn't have to share a word or look, they both knew and understood. As he started drawing his next frame, Tricia gave Roxy a little push and she obediently took the seat. Even though invisible, Tricia knew her copy was watching their every move. So that was how they spent the next while, Roxy was watching her and Jack moving pencils over paper and making little people move.

Tricia felt happy and comfortable. There she was doing something she enjoyed and teaching her curious lover who sat between her and him. Her mother and... Tricia paused for a moment and turned to Jack who was taking a bite out of the sandwich and flipping the pages to test the movement of his character. She went back to drawing and dismissed the idea. As much as he was a mystery she got the impression that he wouldn't be as bold to feel like a father to Roxy. He seemed to just want to make her happy and mind his own business.

Suddenly she heard Jack give a quiet laugh and she looked to see a floating sandwich. Her eyes shot open and she heard herself gasp. Apparently Roxy wanted to try this new food, and wasn't openly instructed to not take it. Tricia watched some of the cold-cut sandwich disappear and she looked to Jack out of embarrassment and worry. He just laughed and watched for a second, looked at Tricia with a perceptive smile.

The sandwich suddenly shot forward and stopped in Tricia's face, who couldn't help but be creeped out by floating food. Jack gave a permissive motion and went back to work. Roxy clearly wanted to share, like a child, so Tricia took a consenting bite and had a moment where this almost felt like a picnic. The meat tasted like ham, and had some lettuce, mayo, and pepper. As she went back to work she felt a wave of something close to affection for Jack. He was kind to her and - more importantly - Roxy, and she decided to accept him maybe being an uncle figure.

A little idea formed in the back of her mind and she looked at her pencil and pondered it with a private thrill. She could do it... maybe... back when she first found her perfect sex toy clone she did have a notion to reward whomever it was that give her the gift of a lifetime. She turned the pencil slowly in her hand and the more she thought about it, the more she was finding the reactionary repulsion dimming. It could be a one time reward... just to square things up. Where could they go though? Certainly not here... the bathrooms were too frequented... perhaps...

- - -

The sun shone strong in the cool breeze down on the building. The only sound coming from some birds merrily making their little songs and cars slowly rolling by down below. The door to the roof creaked open and two people stepped out, a short girl with blonde hair and a tall guy in a grey shirt.

"Heck of a nice day." He said, squinting up at the sun. Jack walked over to the waist high wall at the edge and looked down on the campus court.

"Get back here, someone will see you!" Tricia said. Jack complied and walked calmly over, hands in pockets. "So this is... I dunno... we- or I never really said thank you. For everything... you know..."

"You never had to."

"But still..." Tricia said, grabbing Roxy's bracelet and pressing the blue circle. She came back into view in flesh coloured splotches like paint falling on solid air. "I love her."

"Not yourself?" Jack asked sincerely.

"Well..." Tricia muttered looking at her clone. It was beautiful, staring back with her own blue eyes and dirty blonde hair slightly moving in the wind. The sun gleamed on the top of her head and she looked like an angel. "Yes... but no. It's what's inside as well." Tricia said, facing Roxy. Jack nodded in understanding. Tricia made a nervous awkward gesture to the wall behind the door, not wanting to say the words. Jack walked over and backed against it.

"Come on sweetie." Tricia said, guiding her copy over to Jack and stopping before him. They all looked at each other. The two identical girls - spare Tricia's glasses - looking up at him, and Jack down at them. He didn't grab them, make demands, or even have a pressuring air. Just a comfortable grin that eased her.

Tricia held out her hands and gently placed them on Jack's chest, feeling his solid body under the thin shirt. Her lips parted slightly and she ran her fingers and palms slowly around, exploring the first man she willingly touched. Roxy watched quietly and joined with a little less hesitation. They felt his heart and gentle breathing. Tricia sighed a little and for the first time wrapped her arms around a guy. She daren't cry, but she came close out of gratitude. Without touching it, or feeling it, she became conscious of the key in her pocket as well. She held tight and felt a soft hand on her head. He knew she wanted it there, and softly pet her. Roxy joined in too, trying to mime the action, which made Jack chuckle and Tricia laugh into his shoulder with a sniffle.

She didn't let him go, but turned up to look him dead in the eyes. That act for Tricia was monumental. What she seen there was something she never knew existed. A warm understanding of not only her mind... but more... her soul. There was no intrusive energy to step in and break this moment, so she continued to look up over her glasses with her yearning eyes. How she wanted this from someone... a man... she drank from this cup of kindness in his eyes for as long as she needed. She didn't feel any love for Jack, but she felt she had something near to a dear friend. An omniscient benefactor

Jack watched her begin to lower onto her knees. Roxy observed and imitated, clumsily getting down and shuffling forward. Tricia was kneeling, still looking up and began to undo his skull belt buckle.

"Hold up." Jack said, and pulled his shirt over his head. Tricia took in the sun glowing off his exposed skin and felt her breath catch. He held the shirt down for her. "For your knees."

She took it and put it under her legs, which were on the hard roof surface. It did feel much better. She finished popping the buckle open, and undid the button with surprisingly steady fingers. Roxy seemed to be getting restless next to her, maybe knowing what was about to happen. The sound of the zipper seemed so loud in the open air, like a cry of finality in the imminent.

Tricia's heart pounded. She had fucked herself countless times now, but this was the unfamiliar, this was another... this was a guy. She reached in the jeans opening and felt it there waiting. It was pushing against the black boxers like a- Tricia giggled suddenly.

"Like a Jack-in-the-Box." She said, and knew he got a kick out of that. Then she moved the boxers slightly to let it spring out. Tricia gasped. Roxy leaned forward and licked it. The wet spot left glistened in the light. Tricia gave a playful "how-dare-you" look to Roxy. Somehow she felt so comfortable here, despite it being in the open and with another guy.

"That must feel chilly..." Tricia said, grabbed the base of the cock and licked along the side the wind was facing. Roxy licked it as well, but Tricia stopped her before taking it in her mouth. "No honey, Mama first." This was the first time she openly addressed herself as such. Jack for a moment looked like he wanted to leave them to a sensitive moment, but Tricia grabbed his dick hard and gave a look of smiling power up at him that stopped him more than the grip. He had never expected to see that expression on her face.

Tricia eased up and stroked it while cupping the balls. This was her first guy yes, but she was one of the only girls in the world who knew exactly what it felt like, and could fully empathize with the pleasure and wants. Roxy looked impatient as she watched her master jerk the dick off with that slightly twisting motion she was taught.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers