College Clones Ch. 10: Finale

Story Info
Finally the girls and their clones meet at Jack's...
10.8k words
4.59
11.5k
16

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

- - - Tuesday - - -

Tricia stood across the street, looking at the house. She checked the address written down on the slip of paper, then put it back in her jacket. She hadn't expected something this fancy. It was a large two floor modern house standing secluded on a hill. It was practically a cube with one side mostly what looked like a giant mirror that faced some fields to the left. In the waning sunlight Tricia seen the bright yellow glow from behind the windows, and felt they were watching her. She felt comforted knowing that this was Jack's place though. She wondered what he did for money, this must have been very expensive and he was just a college student.

She was wearing a jacket with fake fur around the lowered hood over her white tanktop, and had her normal soft thin brown pants. She started up the driveway sloping upwards, her flip-flops clacking. She had found her other sandal outside after yesterday's class, it was covered in ice cream somehow. Tricia held Roxy's hand as they approaching the home, and in her other hand was her satchel. Around them in the growing dark she heard crickets and distant vehicles from town. It was getting chilly out, and other than worrying about Roxy getting cold, she couldn't wait to get in and be around Jack. She had come to love the idea of him being a friend... more like family in a way. She could openly be with Roxy with this person, and they could talk about her and pamper her as the precious thing she was. Even if Tricia felt the need to be more intimate with her clone, Jack would more than understand, seeing as he made her for that purpose. At the door under a flat awning she noticed a note on the door.

"Come on in, I had to step out for a bit. Make yourselves at home.- J"

The way he wrote 'yourselves' seemed slightly embellished. Tricia giggled and turned the knob. Inside of the house was open concept and very inviting. She found it to be pleasantly warm as she stepped in, closing the door behind her. The place was minimalist and really just one great room with heated pale hardwood flooring. To the left was a slightly lowered living room area with three red sofas facing a low black table with a lava lamp in the center. On the wall with the door she came through there was a giant projector screen to her left. At the far end there was a corner desk with a desktop computer.

To her right was a spotless kitchen area. The area had deep red walls, grey double door fridge, dark wooden upper and lower counters with a black marble island about a meter apart. At the far end, taking up most of the back of the large room was an indoor swimming pool behind some thin stairs. The pool gave a very quiet humming sound of circulation. In the very middle of the room was a tube surrounded by four thin black metal rods, the tube perhaps three or four feet in diameter that ran from the floor up to the ceiling. It was a huge active lava lamp, shifting colours with huge globs of moving wax inside lazily drifting about.

"Wow!" Tricia said, sliding off her jacket, and setting down her bag. After taking off her flip-flops she felt the pleasant warm floor on her soles. Tricia remembered Jack's kink and thought this might be intentional for female guests. She took Roxy with her into the living room and noticed another sheet on the low table. She picked it up and grinned.

"Don't worry about the wall window, it's a one way mirror. You could have a party of naked cheerleaders in here, and no one would hear it or see inside. Again, make yourselves at home. The bathroom is upstairs and the fridge is full. Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law here.- J"

Tricia pressed the blue circle on Roxy's ring and watched her clone come into being. She seen Roxy was observing the giant lamp tube, so Tricia brought her over to it. She watched Roxy touch it in pure wonder, the green light shifting to blue on her face.

"Pretty, huh sweetie?" She asked. Roxy turned to her and smiled from ear to ear nodding. "Oh honey! Your feeties are covered in dirt. I forgot all about that." Tricia said looking down. She remembered the note and had an idea. Grabbing the bag again, she said "Come on."

They walked past the tube and to the red and white steps rising up to the second level. The floor up here was like a balcony over the first, it stopped three quarters of the way of the house, and gave a perfect view down to the calm blue pool. Up here there were white walls with giant artsy red circles in interesting patterns. Very modern indeed. The floor had soft black carpet, and there were three doors, one on the left and two far apart on the right. She tried the one on the left and found it to be Jack's bedroom. This room was surprisingly full of odds and ends, contrasting the rest of the house. The walls were lined with shelves and bore all kinds of figurines and models. There were posters over almost every inch of the walls and ceiling, and the bed was unmade with grey mattress exposed under tossed open black sheets.

Tricia closed the door out of respect for privacy, and tried the first door on her right. This one was the bathroom, which looked as clean as the kitchen. It had white walls and dark heated tiles. The room was lit by many small lights spaced out in a grid on the ceiling. There was a grey stone standing shower in the back left corner with distorted patterns on the glass for privacy. On the wall to the right were two sinks under a wide mirror, then a large simple rectangle bath. On the wall with the door there was a towel rack on each side and a linen closet. Tricia entered with Roxy and locked the door, then set down her satchel. She didn't know when the others would show up, so she wouldn't take too long... if she could help it. She ran the hot water and stripped down, seeing Roxy getting aroused already. When the water was almost full, Tricia kissed Roxy's cheek.

"Hop in baby." She said. Roxy slid in the water and gave a pleased sigh as she was enveloped up to her neck in warm clean water. Tricia carefully climbed in too, facing the other way. Two identical dirty blonde heads poking out of the water on each end. They almost looked like decorations.

"Are you sore honey?" Tricia asked sweetly. She took both wet feet, and lay them on her chest. Indeed they were red, with small markings of where pebbles had stuck and fallen off. "Aww... poor baby." She cooed sympathetically, and touched them. Roxy gave a subtle twitch and smiled as she watched. Tricia placed a soft kiss on every mark, then massaged them with her fingers and thumbs. They were clean now, and she loved how they looked when wet, lights shining on the soaked skin. It was like soft precious porcelain.

Roxy took Tricia's feet and mimicked her 'mother', then taking it further with licks and sucking. Tricia moaned and they both lay in the bath worshipping each others feet as the door opened downstairs.

- - -

Shelby bounced in the house first with Melanie following, casually walking in behind her with a bottle in a paper bag. Melanie was wearing a black long sleeved Mastodon shirt with low wide neck showing one shoulder, and tight grey ripped jeans. Shelby was wearing the tightest grey t-shirt Melanie had, because she loved how she looked in it. Other than the clothes they were identical, with the chin length red hair flared out at the bottom and green eyes. They took some time to look around at the place. Shelby was skipping around looking at stuff and back to her mistress who was slowly walking in.

"God damn... What a swanky crib. I never pegged Jack for a fucking yuppie." She said, then looked around for Tricia. She had hoped to see her and her clone together, maybe even catch them messing around... The disappointment didn't last as she looked around. "He sure loves his lava lamps."

"Hey the window is a one way mirror! That's awesome!" Shelby said reading the note on the table. Then she let it fall down on the floor as she darted for the pool. Melanie shook her head behind her and picked up the note. When she seen the part about the full fridge she dropped the note as well in her haste for the kitchen. She set down her bottle on the black marble island surface, and opened the double door refrigerator.

"Fuck yes." She said taking in the sight of everything inside. It was indeed crammed full of Caesar salads, lasagna, steaks on Styrofoam covered in plastic wrap, eggs, milk, bacon, sausages, a few vegetables and too many beers to count. Taped to a beer can was another note.

"Don't worry M, there's more in the cupboards. Mi casa es su casa.-J"

Melanie took a can, cracked it and whipped open the upper cupboards. The first had plates and utensils, the second had bowls, glasses and shot glasses, then the third had condiments and spices. She whipped open the two large bottom cupboards to find it full of liquor bottles of every kind. She laughed and took a swig from her beer.

"Shel. Shots." She said with a burp.

"Ok!" Shelby said and skipped over, glad just to join Melanie in anything. "Whoa! look at all the bottles. Can we have some of the blue stuff?"

"Yeah sure, why not?" They brought it up and set it and two shot glasses on the marble. Melanie paused for a second, then brought down another two with a secretive smile. After some shots together Melanie and Shelby were just looking around and actually getting along. Shelby was turning out to be a surprisingly great drinking partner. She was a lightweight, but she always kept that same high positive energy. Shelby was far too happy with everything in her life now to let anything get her down as long as her mistress was with her. On top of that, Melanie found she liked having someone obsessed with her, and stayed that way even when shunned. She knew it probably wasn't a healthy desire, but who fucking cared? If she wanted anything, Shelby would do it eagerly. Her perfect fuck slave she always wanted. But for now, they just laughed together. A girl and her clone - albeit with another person using it.

There was a sound from the stairs and they both looked in alarm. They had no idea someone was here. As soon as Melanie seen the flip-flops coming down her heart skipped a beat. When she noticed the white socks following it skipped again. Sure enough, it was little Tricia and her clone, whom they had never seen before... well, not this one. They paused at the bottom of the stairs, Roxy only doing so because Tricia did. Both pairs of duplicates looked at each other for a moment.

"Hey Trish!" Said Melanie trying to sound nicer than she normally would have. "Come join us, we're just getting started." She even put on a welcoming smile, she was right in thinking she intimidated the poor girl.

"Yeah." Said Shelby with a sway against the counter. "That's your clone?"

"Shelby!" Melanie hissed with a sharp look. Tricia started forward with Roxy, remembering that they could also be talked with about her love. In fact, she never did get the full story about how Shelby ended up in another Melanie.

"...Yeah." Tricia said shyly, stopping at the black marble and putting her arm around her copy's shoulders. "... This is Roxy..." It felt so bizarre to be introducing her clone like this. It was mostly a private thing. Her duplicate was dressed in spare clothes she brought in her bag; a blue wave shirt with elbow length sleeves, white shorts and ankle socks.

"Roxy? Who's that?" Shelby asked before Melanie could say anything. She felt a pang of annoyance at this lack of tact. "Is that the name of who switched in?" Tricia looked confused.

"No, no..." She said. "She's the um... auto thing..." Tricia seemed to dislike thinking of her dear this way. Melanie picked up on this before her idiot could blurt something else out.

"That's pretty cool! Feel like having a drink? We should get some music going, it's so quiet here." She said, sliding the two unused shot glasses across the marble. She then walked across the large room for the desktop computer to see if there was music, and to not seem too imposing about the booze.

"I dunno... maybe later, but thanks." Tricia replied, not liking the memory of last time she drank. Derek... how that seemed like forever ago. Roxy and Shelby were staring at each other, both with sincere innocent curiosity.

"That's so neat... so there's no one in there?" Shelby asked. "Can I touch it?" Tricia looked nervous now, and maternal instincts were kicking in to protect Roxy. She wasn't too happy about the 'no one in there' comment.

"Shel! Go easy!" Melanie snapped from across the room, hunched over the desk with the mouse. She had found the music folder and was browsing for something light, hopefully to make the mood a bit more comfortable. Before she decided on anything she was impressed at the selection. Jack had no apparent dislike for any style. He had rock, jazz, metal, classical, post-rock, grunge, blues, sludge... the list went on. Melanie decided on a folder full of modern club singles in a "Party" sub-folder. Jack sure thought of everything. They were not her kind of tunes, but safe.

The music beat out from what seemed like every corner, without visible speakers. She walked back snapping her fingers to the music to find Shelby starting to dance to the beat. Roxy starting miming her, and even improvising a bit. Tricia was again impressed how fast a learner she was. Her and Melanie watched as the two dancing girls got more into it. Shelby noticed she had a dance partner and giggled as she continued.

"Woo! C'mon Shel she's gettin' better than you by the second." Melanie said and took a drink from her beer. She noticed how pleased and proud Tricia looked while watching her other. There was something so mature there that she hadn't expected to see. They were all easing into each other's company, and Melanie thought she'd try to actually break the ice with Tricia.

"So, how're you liking the course so far?" She asked. Tricia turned to look at her over her glasses. Her blue eyes were still lit from glee, and looked lovely.

"Hm? Oh not bad, really... it's kind of not what I expected though..." She said, looking at the island running an idle finger over the black surface.

"Oh yeah? I suppose I can see what you mean. Still as classes go, it's the best for homework right?" They laughed together, and Tricia agreed. They talked some more for a minute or so while their girls danced along. Shelby seemed to have actually heard her mistress' instruction to ease up a bit, so she kept to herself as she danced. She hopped backward over to them and suggested shots, to which Melanie of course obliged to. They took them down and Shelby cheered, then kissed her lover. Melanie was surprised, but reciprocated the smooch and then gestured to whisper in her ear. Shelby listened, then nodded. She then stood straight with her hands behind her back.

"Tricia I'm sorry about being rude earlier. I'm just a dumbie, okay? Roxy's really cute and stuff and I didn't want to..." She trailed off for a second. Melanie muttered something short behind her hand. "Oh, offend." She finished and went to the fridge, grabbed a sausage and ate it in a few bites while going back to dancing.

"That's fine..." Tricia replied, looking between the black marble and Roxy dance. She craved to talk about what they were all in on. "It's crazy that this all happened, and would be confusing, so I understand... but can't even imagine what you two went through." She said, looking curiously and a bit nervously at Melanie. This was a touchy subject last she heard of it in Jack's car. "How exactly did it... sorry I mean... if you don't want to talk about it..." There was a slight twitch in Melanie's expression but she didn't look mad.

"No, it's... it's water under the bridge I guess. We're happy now and worked things out." She gave a genuine smile which Tricia thought sweet, not knowing it was from the money aspect. The sex pet... and the money.

"So... how did it... happen?" Tricia asked hesitantly.

"I wanna know that too actually." Came an unfamiliar voice. A girl suddenly manifested on the other side of the island, sitting on the counter.

"Me too." Came the same voice from behind them. The exact same girl showed up on a sofa watching them casually.

"Whoa! What the fuck?!" Melanie shouted, the beer she was holding went flying. Tricia gasped. Shelby looked stupidly between them. Roxy danced. The new girls sat with identical smirks for a moment, loving the effect their entrance had. They were both wearing leather jackets deep purple tubetops to match their lipstick and nail polish, lip rings, black floppy beanies, baggy jeans and skate shoes.

Tricia moved closer to Roxy instinctively. Shelby looked between the new girls and her mistress who seemed shook up and pissed that she spilt her drink.

"Remember me?" Hellen asked, sitting hunched on the counter. She was staring intently at Melanie.

"Fuck no, what the hell man you scared the shit out of us. Were you there the whole fucking time?" She asked picking up the can, crushing it then throwing it at her. Hellen grinned and blocked it with her forearm.

"We were here before all of you."The other Hellen on the sofa said, her arms up on the back and one leg resting horizontally on the other. "Answer the question."

"I did. I don't know you. Jesus... Were you even invited here? Who the heck are you?" Melanie was flustered, and felt ashamed at getting frightened. "Shelby get me another beer would-"

"You don't remember that night in high school? You got me drunk?" Hellen cut her off. She was getting agitated at not being remembered. Shelby tossed over a can, and Melanie caught it without looking. Something did seem to click in her eyes as she took in the girl near her, and the one behind her.

"Wait..." She muttered. Then suddenly cackled loudly and cracked the can open. She didn't say anything more just yet, there was no need for worry anymore. She remembered who it was.

"What's so god damned funny?" Both Hellens asked, flaring up at once at this reaction. Melanie drank slow, loving the flip of power. Shelby seemed to notice too and grinned. Tricia watched. Roxy danced.

"You were that numb cunt who I talked into taking a ride on the wild side. You weren't that good either." She said with a burp, and a look at Hellen through one eye. Hellen on the counter dropped to stand. The other one lowered her arms and leg.

"Are you... the other one who made these?" A quiet voice asked. Everyone except Roxy turned to look at Tricia who was looking with an expression full of more interest than fear and holding up her wrist with the bracelet.

"What?" Shelby and Melanie asked.

"Yes." Both Hellens said. Their tone said the anger was not subsided. Then something happened that no one, not even Tricia herself had expected. She bolted around the marble island and wrapped her arms around Hellen. Everyone looked shocked, Melanie was also a bit jealous. The Hellens exchanged shocked expressions over her blonde head, the one being hugged had her hands up in confusion.

"... Thank you..." Tricia said into her shoulder. It was so sincere that they all softened up a bit. Shelby suddenly ran for the other Hellen and did the same. Melanie looked like she lost a battle and took a sombre sip. Roxy danced.

Tricia stepped back and looked a bit embarrassed. Hellen couldn't help but give a little smile of appreciation, despite how she had thought her device had ruined this girl's life. She looked between Tricia and her clone and had sensed earlier when invisible that there was something more between these two than the group she had in the storage facility. Maybe... maybe she had a love like her own.

"So... you named her Roxy. Is that from 'proxy'?" She asked, trying to break the silence.

"Yeah!" Tricia replied, so glad to hear someone get it.

"Oh, that's cool!" Shelby said coming back to dance again now that the tension was diffused a bit. The other Hellen walked slowly over too. Tricia gently grabbed Roxy's wrist and she stopped dancing, still having a bright smile.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers