College Clones Ch. 10: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here baby, say hi to aunt..." Tricia paused, then looked at the two brunettes side by side against the counter who were watching. They looked at each other and smiled.

"We're Hellen."

"Say hi to aunt Hellen, sweetie." Tricia said to her clone.

"Hi aunt Hellen." Roxy said cutely. Both Hellens and Melanie's jaw dropped. They thought Tricia was just telling her duplicate to say hi, like a mother would to a baby in her arms. None of them expected her to be able to talk. Tricia swelled with pride.

"She's a sharp one Trish." Melanie said. The look she got back made her feel like she kindest saint in the world. The smile on Tricia in that moment would have made anyone fall a little in love with her.

"We didn't know the auto would even function, let alone talk." The other Hellen said, as her duplicate grabbed a beer from the fridge. She opened it and passed it between them.

"So..." Melanie said thinking. "Your other is like a new soul..." Tricia loved hearing it put this way. Melanie continued, looking at Shelby dancing to a new hard bass song that came on, "My other is my roommate... So who's yours?" She asked pointing between the identical brunettes. They turned to her with annoyed looks.

"There is no Hellen..." the one on the right said, her eyes super wide "Only Zool!" The four of them laughed. Shelby and Roxy danced against each other, but everything seemed comfortable now to all, and Tricia didn't really mind. Her love was having a blast.

"We're both the same." The left Hellen said, passing the can to her other. "We modded our bracelet for basically a mental copy-paste function."

"That's amazing!" Tricia said. "How do you even make these things? It's like magic." She stared down at her glass bracelet with the four little coloured circles over an inner black strip. Green for body switch, yellow for sensation link, blue for camouflage, red for auto-pilot.

"Well, the spinal cord and nervous system just uses electrical signals. As soon as we figured out to adapt programming to that, the rest was just coding." Hellen said and looked proud at her other.

"What part did Jack do?" Tricia asked, then seemed slightly taken aback at the expression on their faces.

"He couldn't finish it without us. Where is he?"

"I'm getting the impression that you're a bit conceited Hellen." Melanie said, "Tricia loves her Roxy, I... have Shelby, but you just wanted yourself. More than just physically. That's some serious narcissism." She finished with a smirk as she finished her drink.

"Don't talk to us about that, everyone here is in love with themself. We know for a fact that all of you have fucked." Hellen said. Melanie and Tricia looked slightly abashed. "We're just the only one who took it all the way. The body, the mind, the soul." The Hellens avoided each other's gaze as they remembered these were Jack's words.

"Still... seems a bit fucky." Melanie said, pouring a shot. "How do you know we've done it?"

"Gimme a break Melanie, you and your roommate there did a live stream of sex, and Tricia posted drawings online of her and Roxy."

"Oh shit." Melanie laughed. "We did do that. I was wasted, probably a bad idea. Oh well, we made some decent coin." She downed the shot and walked sexily over to the closest Hellen. "Did you like watching me fuck myself?" She asked with her sexiest expression and voice. Shelby would have heard this over a construction site, and felt extremely jealous that she had never heard that voice used for her. She stopped dancing and watched with furrowed brows.

"C'mon Hellen, you helped make it possible. You must have played with yourself... in more than one way." She said, one hand now on Hellen's thigh, caressing it. That Hellen seemed transfixed by this alluring display and her open mouth twitched as she tried to say anything. The other Hellen watched a little ticked off, then grabbed her other's hand tight. "I remember how much you liked that night in the car... you said it was the first time you came multiple times..." Melanie was now speaking to both in that sultry way, the one hand still on the thigh and the other on other Hellen's cheek. She had intended to tease them, but her being who she was, she was getting turned on by her own act.

Tricia and Shelby watched her get closer to both of them, hypnotizing them with that erotic voice and those smouldering half-lidded green eyes. Even Roxy had slowed her dancing down to see a bit better. All of them were turned on to some extent now, and although every cell in Shelby's - or Melanie's - body was screaming to butt in and take her mistress for herself, she couldn't help but watch her work her magic.

Roxy walked over behind Tricia and put her arms around her. Tricia jumped, but calmed when seeing the same hair as her fall over her shoulder and the elbow length blue sleeves. Roxy started kissing her neck and running her hands over the shoulders and chest. Clearly she was conditioned to react passionately when anything sexual happened around her. Tricia closed her eyes and sighed at the soft touch of her clone's hands and the warm breath on her neck.

Shelby felt left out all of a sudden. Tricia and Roxy were getting worked up together, and her soul mate was wooing the two Hellens whom were supposed to hate each other. Or maybe... maybe she was supposed to play along. She had Melanie's body now too, so why couldn't she try? Shelby mimicked Melanie's sexy walked over and stood beside her mistress as she was whispering sweet nothings into one's ear and running a soft finger over the other's lips. The Hellen with the tender voice in her ear was lost for the time being. Her eyelids were fluttering from the sexy voice and hand working up her thigh.

Shelby stood in front of the other Hellen and raised both hands to hold her neck. She was pretty, but not as hot to her as her mistress. This could still be fun though. Shelby leaned in and Hellen watched in a distant curiosity as the other face of Melanie kissed her cheek. There was a quiet little moan behind them and the four girls looked to see Roxy's hand inside Tricia's white tanktop, feeling up her breast as they made out. Their free hands were running through each other's silky dirty blonde hair. The girls watching got all the more aroused, seeing this shy girl letting loose with her clone.

"Hmm..." Melanie said. "We're being outdone by Roxy again." She looked at Shelby encouragingly, then mashed her mouth onto Hellen's and shoved the hand on the thigh up to grab the warm crotch. Shelby did the same thing, but pulled her face away after she felt the crotch. An inch from Hellen's face, Shelby's expression was delighted surprise, then she went back to making out. The hand at the crotch was feeling and gripping a hardening cock inside.

The Hellens, who thought they had no more interest for anyone but themself, were swept up in the sexy redheads molesting them. Reciprocating the efforts of the kissing, their hands starting feeling those big breasts they had one night before. The six girls were lost in each other, they only heard each other's breathing and subtle moans. Melanie was the first to break it off, she grabbed her Hellen by the belt and brought her staggering to a sofa. She threw her down and mounted her, then shoving her hand inside the jeans. Her palm felt the stubble of a shaved pussy as she worked her fingers down and inside.

The other Hellen saw this and remembered being taken advantage of by Melanie before. She pushed Shelby off who backed into the black marble. Hellen grabbed the bottle of blue liquor and took a swig.

"Get on the other couch." She said with wet lips. Shelby smiled and skipped over to it. She could be like Melanie now, tease and please someone like a sexy temptress. She pulled off her jeans and got on all fours on the cushions, looking back with pursed lips. The Hellen walked over undoing her belt and fly with her free hand, then fished out her erect dick like some weapon.

Tricia had noticed the change of location and asked Roxy something back in the kitchen area. She nodded excitedly and grabbed Tricia's wrist to take her over to the unused couch. Tricia had never participated in anything remotely like this. She had been with a group before, but they were all herself. The last sofa now had Roxy stripping down to nothing, and then kneeling on it like a puppy watching their master coming home. Since there was already a naked version of her in the open, there was no need to keep her clothes on. She stopped at Roxy and started peeling her white tanktop off over her head while her clone did her best to slide off the pants.

Melanie was fingering Hellen now, nose to nose with her watching her expression. Hellen was good at doing this to herself, but experience had given Melanie interesting techniques. Hellen could smell the liquor on her breath and felt up those firm breasts as the fingers worked their magic inside her. Melanie looked up and seen her clone - Shelby - getting fucked from behind, and hard. She loved the sight of this, her own voice moaning, her tight body moving, those boobs bouncing as Hellen thrust furiously in again and again while gripping the hips.

That Hellen was taking revenge. Using a Melanie for being used. But God if felt good. She looked down on the lewd puffy asshole above the pussy she was slamming into. It looked so inviting... she spit down onto it and rubbed her thumb over it in circles before sliding it in. Shelby cried out with a wide toothy smile and moved her hips back harder to meet Hellen's.

Melanie then noticed what she had been lusting to see; two Tricia's beginning to make love. It wasn't as hard as everyone else was going, but a passionate sixty-nine. If it wasn;t for one of them having glasses, she'd have no idea which was which. Tricia was on top slowly sucking up and down on Roxy's cock, while her clone fingered her and sucked her clit. Tricia ran her hanging hair over one ear and looked over her glasses up at Melanie to watch her, but their eyes met and there was something in the way Tricia seemed to try harder to impress her pushed Melanie over the edge. Melanie's dick against her pants almost came from no manual interaction.

The Hellen under her was watching the other her fucking Shelby silly, and with Melanie fingering her she wanted to join in. She knew what her duplicate was doing and wanted to take part in getting revenge through fucking that Melanie. At the same time both Melanie and Hellen got up. Melanie grabbed the sofa she was on and was glad to find it a foldout bed. Jack sure thought of everything. She set it up as the other Hellen got rid of her jeans and lay in front of Shelby's face. She grabbed the red head and drove it onto her pussy. Both Hellens would have preferred if Shelby wasn't as into it as she was.

Melanie finished opening the bed and ripped all her clothes off. She turned back towards the room. In front of her was the kinkiest orgy she had ever taken part in, her holy grail. Not only was there not one, but two Tricias she could take, but two Hellens and another her. If any of the others had looked at her at that moment, they would have felt both fear and reverence. Her posture, her eyes, her spear of a cock... she was the huntress again.

Tricia felt Roxy sucking her cunt and working three fingers inside her, knowing all the right spots. Tricia did her best to give back all she got and cupped the balls as she deepthroated her clone. Something bumped her face and she looked up to see Melanie standing by her. One of the ceiling lights was right behind the red head and shadow obscured most of her. A kind hand pet her head, but the chuckle was more like a growl. Tricia was enamoured by this power, and took the dick in her mouth. She kept pleasing Roxy with a wet tight handjob as she blew Melanie.

Hellen watched the other her being eaten out as she felt close to orgasm. She pulled out for a second and stroked her dick slowly while looking at the other her force Shelby's face into her cunt. Shelby was whimpering for the dick back, but this was all part of their little retribution. The other her watched her stroking her soaked cock as Shelby lapped at her clit and asshole. 'Fuck I look so god damned hot like that...' she thought. She pointed to her bracelet and watched herself nod. She pushed the green button and a familiar rush went to their heads, then they were in the other body. Hellen looked down at her cock in her hand slick with Shelby's juices. She gripped tight and squeezed while slowly pumping, loving the glint of light on her purple nails. Her other hand spanked the ass that was once Melanie's and Shelby gave a little squeak but didn't stop. She slapped it again, then gripped the flesh before driving her dick balls deep. The other Hellen felt the groan of ecstasy over her pussy as she watched herself fucking Shelby. She blew the other her a kiss, who caught it then sucked her fingers while they kept eye contact.

Tricia had been led to the open flat bed and laid back, watching Melanie and her clone bearing down on her. Melanie's expression as she lifted Tricia's legs was like a lion nearing an injured gazelle. She was surprised to not see fear in Tricia's eyes like so many before her, but something like a hungry acquiescence. She seen Melanie almost like a big sister, and trusted her. Melanie slid into her and they both gasped. Somehow this felt so right, and this was something special for both of them. Just the fact that it was Tricia's hot, tight pussy made it feel so much better than any she's had, and for Tricia the raw power from Melanie's desire was incredible. She felt the dick fill her completely, and she cried out as Melanie fucked her steadily with equal time sliding in and out. She held both ankles as she fucked the little blonde, and Roxy took one. Melanie watched the clone suck on the small toes like they were candy. Roxy was jerking off with a slight twisting motion and moaned over the foot as she sloppily sucked and licked.

Melanie - loving every kink and fetish - found this extremely arousing and did the same to the other foot. Tricia just laid back and watch the red head fuck her and suck her feet just like her clone. It was like she was watching a porn film of herself and Melanie, but getting to feel her sex filled repeatedly by a cock hard as diamonds. Roxy was the first to cum, she whined in pleasure over the big toe in her mouth and shot a thick rope of semen onto Tricia's belly. She kept sucking and pumping her hand as Melanie watched with a grin, then she dropped down a bit and starting noisily sucking up the cum. It took everything Melanie had not to climax at this. Roxy got the majority of the mess in her mouth and moved up to Tricia's face. She opened her mouth above Tricia's and they made out over the cum.

"Holy fuck..." Melanie moaned and began thrusting in as hard as she could, the wet clapping sounds almost drowning out the identical blondes' sloppy kissing. Tricia felt it coming as well, and opened her eyes to see Roxy - or herself - looking down on her with nothing but love. With the intense pleasure of Melanie's pounding inside her and seeing her own face kissing her she came hard. Her legs trembled and pussy tightened, which was the straw that broke the camel's back. Melanie grunted like a beast and didn't even stop fucking as cum filled Tricia's sex in three pulses. She kept fucking through it, watching the adorable girls love each other.

Shelby had cum multiple times from the Hellens' teasing and hard play. Whenever one was about to cum, she'd switch and just feel their soaked cunt worshipped while she watched the other her fuck again. They heard cries from the other sofa and seen watched Roxy cum on Tricia, then her and Melanie's orgasm. The Hellens never slowed their use of Shelby just yet, they waited until Melanie stopped and slid out to look over. Hellen pressed the yellow circle and both of them felt their own orgasm approaching. They gave Melanie a good look as both came from shared stimulation, trying to keep their eyes open through the pleasure. One gripped Shelby's red hair and ground the face into her pussy, and the other grabbed both hips and slammed in, twitching while feeling the spunk fill and blow out from around her cock and drip down onto the couch. Both Hellens then lay back, and Shelby surfaced panting hard and smiling. The three lay there looking across at the other three, who were also watching. Tricia and Roxy just looked while enjoying their afterglow. Shelby looked proud and thoroughly pleased. Melanie looked horny as ever and proud of her pet. The Hellens were a bit disappointed at her not being upset over wrecking Melanie's other body, but it didn't matter. It had felt too damn good.

"So..." Melanie said standing up and moving to open the empty sofa. Everyone watched her lay it flat, then she turned to the Hellens. Her eyes made them anxious and they exchanged a nervous glance. "Get those fucking clothes off." She said. The Hellens hated to feel weak so they both stood and pulled off their leather jackets, purple tubetops and bra. Melanie took in the sight of their exposed breasts. "Not bad. Now I want to see how you make out with yourself." She said, toying with her erection. Both Hellens took to it and the other girls watched. Even though they all had clones this was something further down the rabbit-hole. This was no proxy with auto or imposter in another's skin, this was a girl who truly loved herself within and without. For at least one small moment watching them hold each other and passionately kiss, they all wanted to have that. They slowed down and looked at each other's face up and down from an inch away, then turned to Melanie and advanced on her.

"Lay down." One said.

"Spread 'em." The other said. Melanie smiled and slowly lay out on the bed and spread her ass cheeks. Under the balls was that puffy asshole she was so proud of. Shelby was captivated, she had never seen her mistress be the receiver before. Tricia and Roxy lay watching as well absent-mindedly touching each other's skin.

"You, eat it." A Hellen said to Shelby. She snapped out of it and crawled off the couch and over to her love. She made a noise like a pig as she shoved her face into the asshole and lapped at it, then shoving her tongue in. Melanie chuckled as she felt a tongue slide around in her sphincter and over her nuts. The Hellens watched in looks of disgust... but one was fingering herself and the other jerking off. Soon when the sounds of Shelby licking and sucking on the hole were wet enough the dicked Hellen pushed her aside and knelt down. She aimed her cock head at the twitching asshole and rubbed it around. Shelby's juices mixing with the saliva she just left behind. Hellen pushed in, but felt more like she was sucked in. She was enveloped easily up to the base and against her will she sighed from the tight warmth. Both Hellens felt embarrassed and exhilarated as Melanie worked her inner muscles to squeeze. It'd been since Sunday since she'd been fucked anally... much too long.

"Be gentle..." Melanie said cutely. Everyone knew she was being patronizing to Hellen, both of whom were filled with determination. The one inside her slid out and slammed back in, her balls clapping on the small of Melanie's back. She had felt inside of her own ass plenty, but this was something else... she had no idea what Melanie was doing, but it felt like the bowels were sucking and milking her cock. As she thrust in angrily repeatedly her will to dominate was dwindling as she was succumbing to the sensation. The other her couldn't just wait by anymore as she watched herself fucking Melanie. She could feel everything and had to do something. She climbed on the flat sofa and mounted Melanie's face. She heard a quick snicker before mouth and fingers began working Hellen's pussy. That Hellen cried out and looked at the other her. They shared expressions of accepting a small defeat, a submission to the girl under them. Even though they were on her face and fucking her ass hard, there was a sense that they were the ones being used and dominated. The Hellens simultaneously gave in to their lust and just went with it. They started kissing again while feeling Melanie's hot asshole sucking their cock and her working the cunt like a pro.