College Clones Ch. 10: Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia and Roxy were amazed. Melanie was no joke. The two blondes were working back up to full steam as they touched each other. Small hands caressing each other's genitalia. Shelby was just watching her mistress as she fingered herself, it was like the best porno she could ever witness. The Hellen riding Melanie's face looked over at the two Tricias... or rather her and the auto-intuitive mode. The other Hellen seen where she was looking and nodded while gently biting her lip. Hellen's curiosity piqued and she climbed off to join the other two girls. Melanie seemed disappointed at the flesh leaving from around her head. It didn't last as Shelby took the place, and Melanie proceeded again now tasting her own sex again. The Hellen fucking her watched as she ate out her original body. This was part of her work. Her pride increased her vigour and she fucked the asshole even harder.

Hellen gently sat down on the sofa with Tricia and Roxy, who looked up in surprise. Tricia - on top of Roxy - observed how Hellen was regarding her sweetheart. She could tell how this girl was examining everything about the proxy, and Tricia had an idea. She took Hellen's wrist and gave a little pull. Hellen looked down and seen the intent without words in Tricia's eyes. She took the blonde girl's place on top of Roxy and felt the real flesh under her. Hellen touched the supple breasts, then moved to feel the ribcage. The lucidity from the reality was intoxicating Hellen. Roxy watched curiously and ran her hands over Hellen's arm. The blues eyes studying her... an intelligence behind them... that hand moving on it's own... the stomach twitching from reacting to the fingertips... this was Hellen's work. Before she could do anything Roxy moved subtly and slid herself inside.

"Oh!" Hellen cried sharply. Her face went from full shock to half-lidded eyes, mouth still open. Roxy's eyes were still on her as she thrust up into her co-creator. The other Hellen heard this - and felt it - and looked over. She watched herself being held by the little blonde clone and bouncing on top with increasing energy. Tricia just watched, looking between them. Her clone was happy and safe, and she was pleasing the woman who helped make her possible. The universe felt so right. If only Jack were here...

Melanie felt it coming first. Hellen was hitting her G-spot unknowingly as she thrust in to the base again and again. Melanie moaned over Shelby's pussy as the orgasm flooded her body and mind. Melanie's cock came without any touch and shot ropes far up enough to hit her own chin and lay across breasts. Hellen felt the rectum suck and grip harder than before, and that feeling mixed with Roxy's cock made her cum immediately. She shut her eyes and her tongue hung out as she filled the ass with milky blasts. Her thrusting went from fast to steady as a drip of spit fell from her hanging tongue. Then something near panic rocked her as she felt her other's climax approaching.

Hellen felt her other cum inside Melanie and began pounding down onto Roxy's hips. Tricia watched her clone match the effort with ease and then both of their eyes rolled up to the whites as they came. The room was in a sort of stasis as the world suspended. Most of the girls were gone in sexual abyss for a few eternal seconds. One by one they collapsed to rest, sweating and panting. The large room was filed with breathing and little shaky laughs as they recovered. Melanie was the only one who hadn't lost a beat and had Shelby clean out what she could from her asshole. Everyone else watched the subservient girl delightedly suck out what she could lovingly. The Hellens occasionally shot each other looks of contented affection. It wasn't long before the girls were getting worked up again.

- - -

Later in the night things had slowed down. Everything was peaceful in the household as all six girls lazed about nude and talked. Earlier they had felt a bit lightheaded, but they dismissed it as exhaustion. Despite being them all being exhausted the only one asleep was Shelby. She was sitting against the edge of the unopened couch with an empty bag of chips. Her mistress was laying on the sofa with Tricia. The Hellens and Roxy were playing in the pool. They were still fascinated by the auto program that seemed to be better than they had ever dreamed. They threw a beach ball to each other and had little tickle fights.

Melanie was stroking Tricia's hair and complimenting her on her artwork that she seen. Tricia enjoyed talking casually to her, she sensed a kind of protective love from her and they just chatted about things friends or sisters would. The calm scene in the house now strongly contrasted earlier when they were almost all on one couch in a sweaty orgy. The Hellens were taken around the world by Melanie who never lost her stamina, all dislike for each other had dissipated. Once during it - since everyone there had a crush on Tricia - they had the girl lay down and every other person worship anything exposed. A Hellen on each foot, Melanie and Shelby sucking the breasts and Roxy fucking her. Then Hellen in her. Then Melanie again. After that they did something similar with Roxy, all worshipping her. That one had more laughter though as they teased the adorable Roxy, watching her reactions with glee. Everyone had come to care about each other - not only from the wonderful sexual interaction but from an intimate bond from understanding each other.

After sex the Hellens sat nude with Melanie sharing some tokes. She offered that she could make fake ID's for Roxy and Shelby if they wanted. Personally neither Hellen wanted to pretend that one of them was someone else. To them they were both Hellen, not some 'twin sister' crap. She loved herself and that was that, but she thought she'd extend this kindness to her new friends. Melanie and Shelby agreed, thinking that could prevent a lot of craziness. Tricia wasn't sure however, she didn't really want people seeing or knowing about Roxy. It was a private love they shared. She found she loved everything about her body, but also the precious person within it. Hellen said the offer was on the table.

With the Hellens in the pool with Roxy, Tricia laying with Melanie, and Shelby sleeping by their side, the conversation waned for a few moments. Melanie sat up after kissing Tricia's forehead and stretched. It felt so good to be nude in this ritzy house with a bunch of babes. She looked down on Shelby in Melanie's original body sleeping and felt a wave of care for her. She took in how hot she was, and turned away before she turned herself on. Her feet gave little slap sounds as she walked across the hardwood floor. She looked at the huge lava lamp tube still active and shifting colours in the center of the room as she went for the kitchen. 'Fuck it's awesome here. I don't want tonight to end.' She thinks.

Tricia propped her chin up in her hands and watched her walk, she really admired Melanie's body. She saw Melanie get another beer and take a drink with her head back. Hearing the Hellens talking and laughing with Roxy behind her, and seeing the can of beer reminded her of something.

"... Where's Jack?" Tricia asked. Both Hellens went dead quiet, and Melanie looked curious while wiping her lips.

"Y'know I was wondering that too. He missed all of the fun." She said. "Hellen did you talk to him at all?"

"No." They both said. Roxy was taking water in her mouth and shooting it out in an arc stream in the air.

"Strange. The microwave says it's two thirty in the morning. Guess he's not showing up. Shame for him, we probably would have broke him."

"Yep." Hellen said.

"Can someone text him or something?" Tricia asked.

"... I can." One Hellen said and climbed out of the pool. The other her watched her go, the water dripping down her body as that ass swayed. Hellen took her phone out from her discarded jeans and unlocked it. She sent;

"The girls want to know where you are."

"I texted him, so he'll probab-" Hellen stopped mid-sentence as something clicked and then a giant image showed up on the wall projector screen. Everyone except the sleeping Shelby looked at it in surprise and interest. Melanie walked forward for a better view, carrying her drink. The other Hellen hopped out and stood by herself, grabbing a hand and interlocking fingers as they stood watching. The image was of an empty chair in a small grey room with metal shelves against the wall on the left. The camera seemed to be from a laptop on a desk by the chair. Suddenly they all saw a naked female torso walk past to the left.

"Hey hey." Melanie said and took a drink. "Now we're talkin'."

"What is this?" Tricia asked. Roxy splashed in the background. The Hellens said nothing. There was a familiar chuckle, then Jack appeared on the big screen sitting down at the chair. He looked at the camera and smiled. He wore that grey and black horizontal stripe shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbows, and those semi-opaque shades.

"Evening ladies. The gang's all here." He said. "I trust you're liking the place?" Tricia and Melanie looked at each other, not knowing if this was a prerecorded video or live. Shelby stirred, and woke up to see the screen. She just looked stupidly at it. Jack's patient expression showed them it was indeed a broadcast.

"It's awesome here." Melanie said. She really thought so, and wanted a fancy place like this for herself someday.

"Cool." He said.

"Where are you?" Tricia asked.

"That's not really important, but I wanted to thank you girls for helpin' me out. I gave you all gifts and never wanted to ask for anything in return, you've given me so much already. I enjoyed seeing it improve your lives. Tricia, with Roxy I gave you courage. Melanie, indirectly with Shelby I gave you a heart. And Hellen... well I gave you a brain. Your own, but still." He finished and looked at them with that grin. He did kind of look like the Wizard of Oz then, a big head observing them. A female hand passed him his flask, then disappeared off camera.

Tricia turned to look over behind the couch and seen Roxy blowing bubbles in the water. She smiled and remembered how she used to be without her clone... without Roxy. She knew his words to be true. Melanie and Shelby looked at each other. They had indeed come to truly care for one another, still mostly one-sided, but Melanie hadn't cared for anyone like this person in her other body. She knew his words to be true. The Hellens said nothing.

"So look, you probably wonder what I really looked into gaining from it. Well, I had no real goal until lately, and it's not really a big deal, no skin off your backs." He laughed. "No skin, but hair. I archived your DNA blueprints, and worked on a little project. C'mere Vivian, meet your mothers." He slid a little to the side and a woman sat on his knee. Every girl in the room knew instantly what he'd done. The female on his knee was an amalgamation of all of them. He had taken certain features from each, and made this woman for himself. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"Not bad, eh?" He said while she caressed his jaw line. "You helped me make the perfect dream girl... well I mean that's subjective, but for me I guess. Anyways this is the product of all of us, and I have all of you to thank dearly." The girls looked Vivian over, seeing what parts were theirs and the others. She had Tricia's long soft hair, but dyed a deep rich blue. She had slightly perky facial features like Melanie, and her ample breasts. She had Hellen's eyebrows - also dark blue, and something in the eyes. The shape of the eyes were like Tricia's but somehow had fiery red irises. She even had the same type of glasses as her, but black frames.

"This is fucked up." Melanie said. Her emotions were caught somewhere between wanting to be angry, but wanting to test run that chick.

"This is so fucked up!" Shelby cried out. "You can't steal bits of Melanie like that!" Her mistress looked to her and back. Her mind was kind of a blank as she just sipped again. Tricia sat there not knowing how to feel either. It really didn't hurt them, and Jack did give them a lot.

"I think it's ok..." She said softly. Even the Hellens turned to look at her. "I dunno... he should get to be happy too right? He gave us amazing things, so... maybe he should get a pretty girl for himself too..."

"Thank you Tricia." He said, looking slightly surprised, but grateful. "You've always had good taste, as I'm sure you'll agree." He smiled. Vivian gave a half grin at that and started licking his ear.

"Jack you won't get away with this." One Hellen said matter-of-factly.

"You're not right in the head, and we're going to get you back." The other said flatly.

"What? C'mon don't be like that." He said, while Vivian gave a dark giggle and licked his cheek. "We all have our dark sides, and at least you profited from mine. Melanie there, she's lust and greed personified." Melanie seemed to want to argue, but that'd be hard with an obvious boner. "Shelby is envy and gluttony." Shelby moved the empty bag of chips behind her while fuming. "You Hellen are clearly wrath and pride." They both just stared back. "I'm about to be Sloth. It doesn't matter though, because we have people that understand us, and accept us. All of you have each other and your entire lives ahead of you. It gets all the better when you find out I'm giving you this house."

"What?! Seriously?" Melanie asked, unable to help it. Tricia looked around with a slack-jawed new lens of appreciation.

"Sure, why not?" He replied. Vivian moved down and they could see the top of her blue head as they heard a belt clinking. "I'm sticking around for a bit to tie up some loose ends, but then I'm headin' out. Gotta see the world while we're young, right?" He grinned as the blue head slowly bobbed up and down. He seemed to be looking at the Hellens.

"See you soon, Jack." Hellen said. He sighed.

"Alright look, if you're not going to be cool about this then know I actually have thought of a contingency plan. I know you Hellen(s)," He did the bunny ear gesture at the 's', "You're going to want to fuck with me and mine. You could let it go, or not. Rebecca, come here." He said looking off to the right. She stepped in view behind him. The R.A. of Hellen's floor stood there in a flowery shirt and fauxhawk. She still had the laminate around her neck on a green string. Her grin was just like Jack's. "You remember her right? You remember she has my mind copied in, I'm sure. How many others do you think there are Hellen?" They didn't respond.

"You could walk past them everyday and not know who they are. Even if I die, or get locked up, there will be more to fix it. Not to mention I have all of your DNA scrapbooked and could use it to make any of you to frame you. Funny how this is all occurring to me just know isn't it?" He seemed thoughtful scratching his chin. The blue head kept bobbing.

"Holy shit..." Melanie said.

"But... Jack..." Tricia said, looking hurt.

"Oh you girls have nothing to worry about because you have sense enough not to try to do what she might. I actually do like all of you, especially you Trish. I honestly did what I did to see you happy. You were angry with the world and probably something that hurt you bad, but look at you now; with other people, visiting houses of people you hardly know, taking chances and having fun. Notice how I never attributed any dark traits to you earlier. I could tell you were just innocence who got dealt a shitty hand. What I did was switch the deck in your favour." They all could tell he was being sincere. Tricia blushed and looked down. Jack beamed at her.

"By the way, the house is paid in full, and the bills for every utility or necessary repair is already taken care of from a private account that I will keep running. There's even a small shipment of various drinks set to be delivered every Saturday. That's mostly for you." He pointed to Melanie. "So yeah, welcome to your home away from home!" He raised his hands, palms upward. That blue head didn't stop.

"Will I... or will we ever get to see you again? I'm sure Roxy misses you too..." Tricia asked. Melanie felt herself nodding to encourage an answer out of him. She didn't know why. Shelby still looked pissed off.

"Doubtful." Jack said, looking a bit sorry. "I will miss you guys. All of you." He added, with a look at the Hellens who sill stood holding hands and dripping water. Roxy was in the pool watching him with her chin on her crossed arms on the edge of the pool. There was something a little sad in her eyes. What followed was a long moment of silence, which would have seemed comical if you just walked in - naked women looking at a slightly sombre guy on a projection screen with a chick clearly blowing him.

"Oh! One last thing." He exclaimed with a snap movement raising his finger. "The storage facility is empty now." He expected a response, getting none. "All of it." He added, looking at Tricia. She realized what he meant and seemed angry for the first time. How could he do that to her, after giving her the key? He smiled when seeing her reaction. "Some of it's been relocated..." Tricia stared, now perplexed. "There's a basement there. That key will still work, but it's also set to a require a retinal scan. There are a few spare keys on top of the fridge. I'm sure Melanie or Shelby can show you the way."

"Ha! Damn right." Melanie said, finished the beer and crushing it.

"Screw you Jack!" Shelby said and folded her arms, pouting.

"What's down there?" Melanie asked.

"Spares." He replied with a grin. "Toys. Playthings. Just think back to Sunday at my lab and you'll know what I'm talking about. Only now more like Neapolitan, a little of every flavour. Limited ML function though, only auto. So my lovelies, farewell..." He said, and behind him enough Vivians walked in to block the grey wall behind them from view, "I have to return some videotapes." He said and turned the Vivians as they surrounded him licking his neck and face. The broadcast stopped. The screen wen blank. They all stared at it for a time, except Shelby.

"Wow." Melanie said, turning to them. "Jack sure thought of everything." She felt amazed... he was a prick, but a hell of a generous one. The fucking house! Man oh man... even free weekly booze. If he walked through the door right now she'd jump his bones. Lust indeed...

"Whatever... he's an ass." Shelby sulked. On the surface she was insulted, but the idea of a place to get away with her mistress and be alone together filled her with thoughts of bathrobes, champagne, skinny dipping, sleepless nights...

Tricia was on her knees reversed on the couch. Her and Roxy were looking into each others eyes. Her clone... her sweet baby Roxy... Tricia had mixed emotions. Both were strong and battled in her heart. She had come to want to spend time with Jack and Roxy and just do normal things like watch movies, or go to the park, or just sit and talk about anything at all knowing he would never demand or expect anything from either of them. The other side thought of what was waiting in the basement... she could finally show Roxy what she had experienced in the storage facility... a whole group of herself that they could just hide away from the world with for as long as they wanted...

Both Hellens turned to each other, and shared private grins. The others watched them get changed into their clothes and leave without saying a word, or taking a key. The door clicked behind them and they held hands as they walked in the night, both with widening smiles. Far away at the bottom of the hill, amongst the crickets and a distant siren, you could hear them laughing. Laughing like loons.

o--|| The End... ||--o