College Club K Ch. 01

Story Info
A voyeur's club helps students learn about sex.
6.3k words
4.55
71.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If any young college bucks or lasses are up to the challenge of setting up a club at their school, I’d love to hear how it comes out.

======================

As college freshman, I wanted to come up with a way to get the girls to show me their pussies. As a kid I’d been able to get neighborhood girls and girls in school to drop their panties and I was hopeful that the underlying incentives that worked when I was younger would still work. In Elementary School we played “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”. To enact my more grown-up version of this game, I would form and preside over a voyeurs’ club. I was optimistic that I could find a way to barter that would get college girls to drop their panties.

I decided that I would solicit interest in my club by posting a notice on an old-fashioned campus bulletin board in the middle of campus.

The notice ran thusly:

“Voyeur/Exhibitionist club forming – email me at [email address] if you like to watch or be watched. If you are interested, you will be emailed regarding terms for acceptance into the club.”

As would be expected, a bunch of guys emailed and some were jerks. Luckily for me, I was holding all of the cards so I didn’t even respond if the initial email indicated cockiness or arrogance.

To those who emailed me, to whom I chose to respond, I sent the following notice:

“Please submit a picture – either a digital photograph or a scanned copy of a picture will work. A picture that shows your face and body is best. If you are the kind of person that the opposite sex will want to see naked, you will be considered for membership. The primary purpose of the club is for the members to share the excitement of displaying their nude bodies to the others and in turn to see the other members’ nude bodies. If you are offended or unwilling to meet these terms of membership, understand that you will not be granted membership in the club. With your photograph, please indicate in 40 words or less what you hope to take from your affiliation with the club. –

Brad,

Voyeur Club President”

Of the 19 people who I sent the “picture” email, only 2 females responded and 5 guys responded. The first females to enter the membership consisted of a busty Latino lass named Kelly, and a thin, straight-haired girl named Amy. The male membership consisted of myself (Brad) a light haired tall and thin guy, a dark haired soccer player named Scott, a muscular black guy named Bob, and a stocky white guy with a crew cut named Jay. I opted to not allow one skinny guy with glasses and another who had bad skin into the club.

The first notice each new member received read as follows:

Dear [Member Name],

You have been provisionally accepted into the Voyeur’s Club. To maintain your membership, you must fulfill stunts of exhibition which I will explain in advance of your performing them. Each member will be called upon to perform a stunt. Each stunt will have an element of risk but each stunt will be roughly on par with all other stunts. If you decline to take a challenge, you will immediately lose membership in the club.

Brad,

Voyeur Club President”

Anyway, I decided to make a guy take the club’s first challenge to let the females know that the club is for real and not just a way for us to take advantage of them. The first challenge was given to Scott.

The email to apprise Scott of his challenge read as follows:

“Challenge 1:

You are tasked to streak across the end zone of the school football field during the next night game on September 29th or to perform a private masturbation for the female club members. If you streak, you should do so at the south end of the field. If you wish to conceal your identity for either of these challenges, you may wear a mask of your choosing. Please respond with your preference.”

His reply read simply:

“I’ll streak”

I blind carbon copied an email to the other members:

Voyeur Club Members,

“A male student has opted to take the challenge of streaking across the end zone at the south end of the football field during the next home game. Arrive early for the home football game on the 29th. Be sure to sit in the lower bleachers near the southern end of the stadium for the best view.

Brad,

Voyeur Club President”

When the football game began, Scott didn’t show; as half-time approached I thought that maybe the club would never get off the ground. Fortunately right after the chaos of half-time was ending, out streaks Scott in his natural glory except for a ski mask and sneakers. The lady club members Kelly, a curvy brunette and Amy a slim blond were on hand to see his wagging dick as he rushed across the end zone to the safety of some trees where he had hidden some sweatpants and a jacket. I was sitting near where the girls were and could see from their reactions that they were pleased to have been tipped off as to where the “good” seats were tonight though they lamented the brevity of the experience. I knew who the girls were from the pictures they submitted, but they didn’t know who I was. I stayed quiet so as not to tip them off that I was also in the club.

The second challenge was for a female; I selected Kelly. Her notice read as follows:

“Challenge 2:

You are tasked to either flash people from a changing booth at the Gap at the mall at 2pm on Saturday October 7th or to insert a carrot into your vagina for the male club members. If you choose the penetration challenge, you need not reveal your identity. I will provide you with a box that you can cover yourself with from the waist up so that no one need know who you are. For the changing booth challenge, you must fully expose your breasts and make eye contact with at least one man. You must spend no less than 15 minutes in the changing booth with the door ajar and without a top.

Brad,

Voyeur Club President

I figured there was no sense in scaring her off before we even got started but if she would willingly drop her panties I wanted to give her every opportunity to share her sweetness.

Kelly’s response:

“Brad,

I bet you would like it if I poked myself with a carrot - you pervert. I don’t think that I’m ready for that kind of exposure. I think I’ll take the mall challenge.

: - )

Kelly”

My message to the rest of the membership:

“Voyeur Club Members,

A female member has opted to take the challenge of flashing strangers at the Gap changing rooms at the mall this Saturday, the 7th at 2pm. The challenge requires her to remain topless for at least 15 minutes and to make eye contact with at least one male customer while topless.

Brad,

Voyeur Club President”

Some of the guys protested via email that they wanted to see pussy not just tits. I replied that we needed to warm the girls up if we wanted them to stay in the club; crotch shots would come later. As luck would have it, it would only be a few weeks before Kelly would remove her knickers for us. On the designated Saturday, there were plenty of people going in and out of the Gap. The guys in the club were hanging out around the store to ensure that our mystery entertainment would go through with her act.

There were plenty of regular customers on hand when show time arrived. Neither the guys nor Kelly knew who was in the club versus who was just there to shop. Likewise, the guys did not know who was just there to shop and who was there to flash. After arriving at the store, Kelly tried on jeans and so forth for at least 30 minutes. Scott and I got a peek into the changing room while we were pretending to look at shirts. Kelly had a nice set of tits – seeing them swinging free was quite nice. Kelly truly seemed to enjoy showing off. I got a rush to think that I had masterminded this lewd event. After fulfilling her challenge, Kelly actually bought a pair of jeans. When she left to pay, I winked at her. I’m sure she suspected I was in the club but she didn’t dare to ask; she just smiled and walked past.

So it went that the club began. The first two stunts were not too dangerous, but had proven the idea that young women would be willing to play my game and that maybe I would soon be getting these gals to spread their legs. However, if I was going to keep the club alive, I was going to have to get the girls to go farther. I contemplated hiring a stripper or even paying Kelly or Amy. However, in hopes of not having to squander my precious, puny bankroll, I idly contemplated my next move hoping that inspiration would strike. I knew that if I pushed too hard, the girls would bail.

I got a lucky break in late October when an older woman responded to my solicitation. This puzzled me somewhat as I had taken the notice down in September after about three weeks for fear of getting in trouble with the school administration. Whoever she was, she had to have been deliberating her decision to contact me for several weeks.

She wrote:

Dear Voyeur Club,

“I am not a student here but might be able to help your little club under conditions of complete anonymity. I’m a recently divorced female and would like to have sexual experiences without hassle or commitment. Under no circumstances should my identity be revealed. If you honor my wish, I’ll give you boys a show you will not soon forget. –

K”

I wrote her back:

“K,

I am very interested in finding out more about you. Your willingness to expose yourself to the membership is very good. As you may have guessed, exposing yourself is a requirement for membership. There are a number of young men who would very much appreciate your exposing your naked body. Please send a revealing photograph of yourself. You can of course hide the face to conceal your identity but, please understand that in fairness to the existing membership I must first evaluate your basic physical appearance. If I might ask, what is your name?

– Brad,

Voyeur Club President”

K replied,

“Brad,

I am a recent divorcee. I don’t miss my asshole ex-husband, but I miss the sex. The idea of making young college guys sexually frustrated to the point of orgasm gives me wicked pleasure. I enjoy teasing men by letting them glimpse at what they can not have. I have been known to flash people at the food court at the mall. If you protect my identity, I will be happy to entertain your men so long as actual physical contact is permitted solely at my discretion. Sorry, but I can’t tell you my name.

– K”

Enclosed with K’s email was an attachment. Her attachment was a headless digital photograph of herself in a bathing suit. The picture revealed large breasts and a pretty nice figure – a bit heavy but not fat. She had a very light complexion and her skin looked supple and smooth. I liked what I saw and my heart sped thinking about her interest in showing herself without the bathing suit. I wondered if her snatch would be hairy, bald or in between. Would she be generous and spread it wide or would she be an insufferable tease? I pondered these things as I considered my next move.

I wrote back to K:

“K,

I definitely think I can live with your conditions of complete anonymity. You indeed would be a welcome and excellent addition to the club. Perhaps you can show the young girls how it is done. I propose that you come to a predetermined site that you can come to and leave in secrecy. You can come wearing a mask or a scarf and sunglasses and wear a bulky coat to conceal your identity. With it being so close to Halloween, no one on the street will give it a second thought to see you in a mask. Plus we’ll do this late at night so the odds of anyone seeing you at all are pretty slim. I’m looking into finding a place possibly off-campus where you can give the boys a show. If I can find someone with an off-campus apartment that I don’t have to tell too much, I’ll set that up. If you have any better ideas on where to do this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brad

PS – By the way, you have a very nice body.”

K replied,

“Brad,

Thanks for the compliment on my looks. I try to stay in shape. I hope you like seeing me in person. I have some interesting features that aren’t shown in the picture ;-)

About your concerns over finding a place, just say that I know some people who work on campus. I have access to keys to the chemistry department laboratories; this will solve the problem of where to do the show. We can enter at the service entrance below Dr. Adams classroom on the back side of the building. I will hide in the building ahead of time and will lock up and leave secretly after everyone else leaves. If anyone tries following me, I have ways of making sure you will regret it; like I said, I know some people. Security will not be a problem if we time it well. The watchmen’s rounds are scheduled nightly so that there is one stop at 11:30 pm and another at 4:30 am. I think we should meet between those hours. We can’t use the lights as I don’t want to bring attention to the fact that we are there as the lab has windows that face the alley behind the building.

If you set it up so that there are at least three handsome men and no more than five there, I will give you a show. If you let me down, I may choose to disappear quietly or call Security. No one may touch me unless I explicitly ask or indicate that they may do so. If there are any women in the club they can watch too. No more than a half dozen people can be there; it would be too risky for a large group and might get out of hand. I carry pepper spray and am not afraid to use it so don’t even think about trying any funny stuff with me. Also, I will not speak as I don’t want you to know my voice.

– K”

From K’s message, I really began to become curious about who this K person was and how she had such intimate knowledge of the campus down to the timing of the security rounds.

I responded:

"K,

How is Friday the 20th at 2 am.

– Brad”

Her reply,

“Brad,

Friday the 20th at 2 it is. Arrive at 1:30a and be alone and make sure that nobody sees you. Knock twice softly on the door so that I know it is you and I’ll let you in.

– K”

Since the club was so small, I went ahead issued an email to the entire membership:

“Voyeur Club Members,

There will be a special event of the club at 2am on Friday the 20th. The utmost secrecy is required – if you are late, bring attention to the situation, bring anyone with you, or in any way threaten the confidentiality of the event, it will be cancelled and you will not be notified of a rescheduled place and time. You are to bring a flashlight and arrive on foot. I will meet you at the service entry below Dr. Adams’ room which is on the northeast rear corner of the Science building. You are to rap twice lightly. If you are alone and have not in any way blown our cover, you will be let in. If you see someone else at the door, stay back; everyone must arrive alone. Please reply if you will attend. If you maintain utter secrecy, all reasonable efforts will be made to insure that you can get in.

We will not use any of the lights in the building as we do not want to direct attention to our presence (or be prosecuted for breaking and entering). This is why I ask you to bring a flashlight. If you do not have one, please buy one before Friday.

– B “

Over the next two days, everyone responded that they would be there excepting Amy who would be out of town. With that done, there was nothing left to do for the next couple of days but to wait. I grew more and more anxious as Friday approached.

When Friday turned into Saturday and the time approached 1:15am, I slipped out of the dorm towards the Science center. After a brisk walk, I arrived at the back of the Science center, and performed the secret knock. After several seconds, the door opened and a masked figure appeared. Despite this being the plan, the camouflaged figure kind of scared me for a second. I rationalized that this was the mystery woman, K, and not a trap. I slipped in and waited for the others.

The figure said nothing but gestured with a raised hand for me to stop and then swiftly and quietly disappeared towards the chemistry lab. I assumed from the painted fingernails that it was indeed a woman. It was so dark that I had to trust based on her actions that it this figure was actually a she. Over the next fifteen minutes, the others arrived. After identifying themselves with the secret knock, I’d open the door and direct them to go to the lab while I waited.

Once everyone arrived, I caught up with the group. We sort of looked at each other and then I introduced myself as Brad and we went around and everyone else introduced themselves – there was an excitement in the air. For the first time, the membership was meeting the others who had joined my secret club. There were suspicions raised that Scott was the streaker to which he just shrugged.

Kelly gave me a knowing look and said, “I knew it” and when she spotted Scott she said, “You look familiar too; been shopping lately?”

At last at around 2:10 am, K arrived, wearing red high heels and a black full length coat – it looked like a man’s coat so I suspect that she borrowed it for the occasion. As she entered the room, a hush came over the room and the sexual tension immediately rose; no one ventured to break the silence. She was wearing a full mask in the likeness of Marilyn Monroe that covered her whole head except for eye slits. She stood somewhere between 5’4” to 5’6” but I wasn’t exactly sure as I am 6’2”. She brought a small boom box with her.

After her initial awkward entrance, I broke the silence to announce, “I believe our entertainment has arrived. This, my friends, is our newest club member, K.”

The room was not really equipped for an exhibition, but she speechlessly gestured to the end of one of the lab benches furthest from the windows and to the stools nearby.

The rest of us pulled up stools. We prepared our flashlights as spotlights to illuminate the show.

Without saying a word, K plugged in the boom box and got up on the bench. She turned on some jazz music and the show began. As the music played, she twirled around and we could see under the coat that her legs were clad in fishnet stockings. She had a fair complexion which was obvious even in flashlight light.

The guys’ eyes were riveted on her. After a dozen spins or so they started to encourage her, “Show us some skin, K! Open your coat and let us see those legs of yours.”

K twirled around opening the overcoat to one side. It appeared that all she had on under the coat was lingerie. She wore red pumps, fishnet stockings that ended in garters, black lace panties and a black lace bra.

As she continued, I called out, “lose the coat – we want to see you!”

She looked my way and slowly and provocatively opened her coat and then let it drop to the bench. As she continued to turn, she started to lower and sway her ass in our direction.

We encouraged her more, “That’s a girl, shake that ass.”

Then Jay called out, “Show us your tits!”

She slowly rose and put a hand to her back and began to unsnap her bra. She opened her bra and let her breasts swing out. She cupped her mammaries in her hands, hiding her nipples – her tits were more than a handful.

Scott, our brazen streaker called out, “Show us your nipples. Come on girl we know your nipples are hard”.

She lowered her hands so that they were just below her pinkish brown nipples and indeed they appeared to be as hard as rocks. She squeezed and caressed her breasts.

As she fondled herself, Bob blurted out, “Show us your pink. Let’s see some pussy.”

She continued to twirl around rubbing her tits and then on one turn she lowered her right hand and pulled her panties to one side. She revealed an almost bald slit with a tuft of orange hair at the top. Her inner lips were so swelled that they protruded about and inch past her outer lips. The lips were wrinkled and moist. She then turned and returned her hand to her breasts and continued with greater vigor to cup them and to lightly flick her fingertips over her nipples. I think kneading her breasts and gently brushing her nipples was arousing K at least as much as it was arousing me.

12