College Club K Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called out, “Oooh, you are nice and moist girl, why don’t you squat down and slide a finger into that sweet snatch of yours for us.”

K lowered herself and we could see by flashlight light that she had soaked through her panties. She swayed her hips forward and back to the music of Chuck Mangione.

After several minutes of this, we guys started chanting “take them off – take them off.” K unsnapped her garters slowly while leaving her legs spread. There was a noticeable dip in her panties where her slit rubbed against the fabric. We continued to chant, “Take them off – take them off.”

At last she complied by leaning back on her elbows and raising her hips so that she could free her bottoms. Slowly and seductively, as the jazz music on her boom box played on in the background, she lowered her panties past her knees and to her ankles letting one side slide completely free. I was as hard as a rock and I was sure that the other guys were very turned on too.

Our token female witness, Kelly, commented, “You must be pretty hot girl, your pussy is dripping wet, why don’t you let the boys see you dip your finger in there?” Kelly was squirming on her stool herself and had a hand placed firmly over her own vulva through her pants.

We boys continued our encouragement, “Come on now, finger that snatch. Cum for us.”

Wordlessly, K lightly slipped her index finger into her dripping pussy and flicked the wetness over her clit. She rubbed hard above her mound with her hand leaving her pussy gaping for us to see. We all were staring intently at her glistening snatch at this point. I was dying to stroke my cock as this lewd display was driving me mad. K then placed one of her high heels on my shoulder and the other on Scott’s shoulder and increased the intensity of attention that she was giving to her snatch. Her lovely cunt was so close we could smell it and the affect was adding to the aphrodisiac affect of the whole experience.

Bob called out, “Hey, let me see some of that.”

Jay added, “Come on, man let me see.”

At this, Scott and I held K’s ankles and spread her wide so that the other three could get in between to look straight up into her splayed vagina.

The guys seemed to be getting unbelievably hot and began to step nervously from side to side or even openly rub their cocks through their pants or pockets. Kelly had actually slipped her hand inside of her jeans and was busily fingering herself as she stared with the same rapt attention as the guys at K’s sopping slit. Then K began tugging upward on her mons pubis around her furry triangle with her left hand and pushed two fingers on her right hand deep into her slit. She bucked her hips wildly and Scott and I had to hold on tight to her ankles to keep her from sliding off of us.

With my free hand, I vigorously rubbed by turgid member through my jeans until I could feel the surge that precedes orgasm. I continued forcefully stroking myself until I could feel my warm semen spurting out, soaking my briefs. As I became lost in my own orgasm, K began to moan loudly making her first utterances of the evening to announce that she was coming. I had to adjust myself so that the head of my cock didn’t completely break free of the elastic band at the top of my shorts and shoot cum all over my shirt. I came so hard that my underwear was soaked through and my discharge dripped down over my balls and into the crack of my ass.

As this was taking place, Kelly’s eyes glazed and she began breathing quickly and deeply. Jay was the first brave one to actually open his fly to pull out his raging hard cock.

Kelly focused her flashlight on his member and teased, “Come on Jay, blow your wad, let me see the cum pump out of your hot cock.” K likewise focused on watching Jay tug and stroke his stiff member.

After what seemed in this surreal atmosphere to be hours, Jay leaned back and rasped, “This is for you, ladies.” He then began to shoot big ropey strands of cum which blasted forth towards K’s spread snatch with some splashing onto her thigh. At this K thrashed her hips and fiercely inserted her fingers deeply into her wetness and shrieked out. I swear that she came so hard that she actually squirted. Everyone was mesmerized by the scene; Bob came in his pants shortly after Jay came all over.

Scott actually reached over and squeezed one of Kelly’s tits through her blouse as she was reaching orgasm and hissed, “You’re feeling pretty good aren’t you Kelly? I bet you wish it was you up on that bench with your pussy spread wide.”

Kelly did not protest but rather was completely unable to stop herself from sliding fingers in and out of her sloppy snatch. The guys turned to watch as her hand was working away inside her pants as she frantically frigged herself. She leaned her head back, closed her eyes, squeezed her legs tight around her hand and moaned and then she was gone.

Scott, the only male who had not yet shot his load, asked K, “So Ms. K, would you like to see me spurt my cum on you?”

She nodded her head yes.

Bob took Scott’s place holding K’s leg and all of us turned our lights on Scott’s cock as he worked his shaft, the end of which was already glistening in pre-cum. I, for one, was getting hard again as I watched Scott approach orgasm.

Scott teased Kelly, who was coming to from her ecstasy, “Hey Kelly, I thought you liked seeing cocks, don’t you want to watch me cum?”

She looked on with a satisfied grin and K was at this point tugging on her little hairy triangle gently restimulating her clitoris with her swollen inner lips fully exposed for all to admire.

K gestured to Scott by rubbing her hand on her belly for Scott to shoot his cum onto her stomach. Scott stepped forward, rested his balls on her hand with which she was working her clit and blasted a hot wad of cum all over her stomach. K reached her left hand down and pulled a glob of his gooey spunk under her mask and apparently into her mouth based on the sucking sounds she was making. With her right hand, she continued to massage her mound.

This unexpected show by Jay and then Scott in addition to K’s reaction to it got the rest of us going again. My penis had regained an erect stature and now I was hoping the ladies might pay it some attention.

I blurted out, “Do we have time for one more?”

I got some looks and then Jay said, “Hey, Brad wants to blast one. Go ahead big guy, drop your pants and let’s see your stuff.”

Then I said, “Before I do, don’t you think this is kind of unfair – with poor K being the only girl showing her pink. Shouldn’t Kelly show hers?”

Kelly was outnumbered by the enthusiastic males who wanted to see her snatch. Lascivious murmuring broke out all around. Kelly seemed pensive.

I said, “Come on now Kelly, you showed your tits at the mall but the guys are showing their dicks. When you agreed to be in our club, you knew that this would be tit-for-tat so to speak.”

She looked very nervous and did not speak for a few seconds. She didn’t want to be a killjoy, but also was not totally comfortable with dropping her pants in the dark building that we had sort of broken into.

Then Jay said, “Come on Kelly, you got to see me blow a wad, fair is fair.”

Finally she replied, “Well…, I’ll do it on condition that Bob join Brad in dropping his pants since I haven’t seen his cock yet. I want to see his black dick spurt a nice big load. I want to see if black dicks are as big as they say there are.”

Immediately Scott, Jay and I chanted, “Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.” He shrugged and slowly began to toy with the fly of his jeans as we continued chanting for several minutes, “Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.”

Jay said to him, “You’re the man, Bobby!”

The chanting of “Bobby, Bobby, Bobby,” continued until Bob unzipped and began lowering his pants allowing his sizable black shaft to stand at attention in the midst of our flashlight light.

I looked over to Kelly and said, “Now let’s get those panties down, Kelly.”

Kelly dropped her jeans down to her ankles but left her panties on and then said, “I’m not doing the panties until you show me your hard dick too, Brad. So far you have been all talk. I want to see your cock and you balls Mr. Hot Shot.”

“All right, one second,” I said and then I dropped my trousers and briefs to my ankles as I maintained eye contact with Kelly. “Is that better?”

As I stood dick in hand, I noticed that Bob’s cock was a little bit longer than my own which is a respectable 6 inches and thick. Bob’s large black member was a wonder to behold – at least that was the impression one would reach based on the salacious grin on Kelly’s face. The head of his cock was the size of a large plum and it was slick with the aftermath of the cum-bath he’d given himself when he lost a load in his pants earlier.

Kelly was backed up against the bench opposite K observing with great interest as Bob and I worked our tools. Once Kelly’s panties were down at her ankles she said, “I know you boys like to look at pussy, but maybe K likes to see too. K, do you want to see another woman’s pussy?”

K nodded a vigorous affirmative.

Kelly then said, “Back off boys, it is ladies before gentlemen”. She then stepped out of her panties and hopped up on the bench facing K still with her legs together. Once up on the bench, she very slowly and carefully spread her legs. All eyes were looking towards her snatch as she helped let it open like the petals on a flower with her fingers. While staring toward our anonymous guest in her mask, she said, “It is pretty hot to see another woman’s hot pussy isn’t it, K?”

K nodded yes and then inserted three fingers into her own snatch.

We all studied Kelly’s wonderful pussy and I noted that it was quite different than K’s. Kelly had a full bush of brown hair above and beside her pussy lips. Between Kelly’s vulva, her inner lips, while not as large as K’s, were swollen and glistening and her clitoris stood up prominently. It made my cock twitch to know that she knew I was staring at her open snatch and that she was taking in a good long look at my throbbing manhood.

As Kelly opened her vagina with the index and middle finger of her right hand, she said to me and Bob, “All right boys get over here and stroke those cocks. I want to see you cum.”

Frankly, I wanted her to see me cum too. I hoped that if I couldn’t bury my meat in her beautiful snatch that I could at least maneuver so that I could ejaculate on it. As Bob and I became consumed with our act we became aware of the intensity of K and the other guys looking over our shoulders.

An idea came to me and I said, “You know Kelly, if you sat over next to K, you and K could both watch us cum, would you like that K?”

K nodded yes.

Seeing that K wanted a better look at our cocks, Kelly got up and sat next to K. Once seated, they both spread their pussies wide. I thought I was in heaven. I stood between Kelly’s legs with Bob. Jay and Scott stood between K’s legs. The scene was too much for Jay and Scott and they too dropped their pants.

No one spoke. The guys just stared at the spread pussies in front of them and the women stared at the stiff cocks in front of them.

I lubed my shaft with some of the globs of cum that I had spurted into my pants earlier and looked on in reverence at Kelly’s hot sopping snatch. It was exquisite agony to not be able to just walk up to her and slide my cock into her. Bob and I each put a hand on the fleshy skin of Kelly’s inner thighs to hold her legs open wide. Jay and Scott were doing likewise with K. K and Kelly used a free hand to illuminate our cocks with their flashlights – the rest of us had placed the other flashlights on the floor facing up so that we would free up our hands for other things.

Kelly was entranced watching Bob’s massive black cock. Bob worked his hand up and down over his rigid pole while staring into Kelly’s face until he moaned, “Here I cum, baby,” and sent big globs of semen into the air towards her snatch.

Kelly reacted to this by bucking her hips and moaning, “I’m going to cum, Oh, I’m going to cum.”

At this I announced, “I am going to shoot my load for you Kelly. Here it comes.”

As Kelly began losing control, I laid my cock against her fleshy inner thigh and started to cum. I surprised myself with the intensity of my orgasm after having so recently soaked my pants with my first one. I didn’t produce much jism, but my climax was incredibly intense.

At this point there was cum flying everywhere and the ladies’ were frenetically slipping greased fingers in and out of their slits and around their distended clits.

Scott asked K, “Can I blow my cum into your pussy?”

She said nothing but mashed her breasts together to indicate an alternative. Then K got off of the bench and kneeled in front of Scott so that he could slide the blue head of his manhood between her sweet, plump mammaries.

He stroked up and down over a dozen times until he locked his hips and squeezed K’s breasts around his spasming, spurting cock. Jay, enticed by the scene, shot his load on K’s mask, leaving it dripping.

It wasn’t until we all came that we realized that we would be leaving quite a telltale mess if we were to simply leave now. We all pulled ourselves together and found some paper towels to clean up the mess. After some moments of confusion, we quietly filtered into the hallway and relocked the lab door – the clock read 3:35am as we shuffled quietly down the hall towards the back door.

K stayed back and I whispered as I passed, “I’ll be emailing you all soon about our next event.” With this said, we all quietly filed out into the night …

To be continued…

12