College Club K Ch. 02

Story Info
K gets the boys to perform for her.
7.3k words
4.31
39.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our evening in the Science Building, I slept like the dead. Late on Saturday morning I awoke to consider where things were. The club had changed so much with K’s appearance that I wasn’t sure if we should keep doing stunts or progress towards an all-out orgy. I didn’t think it was likely that we could easily recreate the unique circumstances that had induced Kelly to give a performance like the one in the lab. I worried that Amy might not be at all comfortable with the level of intimacy that rest of the group had so quickly and unexpectedly achieved. Finally, I concluded that Amy needed to be challenged to a stunt and that if the others were amenable to another “event” it would be great.

Hence I issued the following email:

“Dear Voyeur Club,

We had a successful gathering. It is unfortunate that Amy was unable to join us. Given the nature of our last event, I believe that it is in order that Amy should do the next club stunt. Please respond if you have any specific suggestions for her stunt or if you would like to have another event similar to the one we had in the Chemistry lab.

Brad

Voyeur Club President”

-------------

Some of the feedback:

Brad,

Send Amy up to my dorm room. I’ll take it from there. I’m game for a repeat of last Friday anytime.

Jay

-------------

Brad,

I think Amy could repeat Kelly’s stunt. I doubt she’d give us a show like K’s. We need to repeat that Chemistry lab thing, but we need more women next time. I think we should get more women, especially like that K chick.

Bob

-------------

Brad,

Amy should have to drop her pants. After all, the rest of us did. Why don’t you make her moon out of a car? Make sure her ass crack is fully exposed. I can drive, my car is old but it has good windows in the back.

Scott

PS – I’m going to have to start taking vitamins or something if we have another cumfest like last weekend. My balls were so empty they hurt after that shit.

-------------

Brad,

That little meeting I arranged was pretty hot wasn’t it? If you want more of that type of action in the future, I have something that you need to do for me. Frankly, I think you will enjoy what I have in mind.

K

-------------

My reply:

K,

You sure are one mysterious woman. What exactly did you have in mind?

Brad

-------------

K’s response:

Brad,

I have an old high school friend coming from out of town for a weekend visit. I think she would really enjoy watching you and Bob losing yourselves in masturbatory bliss. I think that after the nice show I put on for you last Saturday it is the least you could do. I’ll get you more details as soon as you can confirm that Bob will be able to join you. I would hate for the fun to end now.

K

-------------

After reading through all of the messages, I decided that it was time to start responding to them. I liked the idea of another show in the Chemistry lab but had to admit that without a female like K being so open to getting things heated up, we’d be hard pressed to ever repeat that successfully. For now I wanted to concentrate on getting another stunt lined up.

Bob,

I think your idea on a stunt for Amy is ok, but I’m leaning towards a more aggressive stunt for her. I kind of like Scott’s idea to get Amy to moon people from a car. Anyway, that isn’t exactly why I’m writing. It seems that Ms. K. wants you and me to jack off for her as some sort of payment for her performance. I didn’t think we were indebted to her but hey. Maybe we should try to figure out who she is so that we can make her do stuff for us. This is frustrating to not know who the hell she is. I suspect she must work for the school. Based on her bush, I’d say she must be a redhead. I mean, how many women dye their pubes? Do you know any redheads on the faculty? I intend to figure out who the hell she is, but for now I have to play along or she’ll slip away. All I have to identify her is her email and suspicions that she is on staff here since she had access to the Science building.

Anyway, are you game? I don’t think she wants the whole club there. She said some shit about having a friend from out of town with her and she sort of threatened (if that’s the right word) to end the fun if we don’t go along with this.

I’d sure like to know who this broad is!

Brad

Voyeur Club President

-------------

Bob replied a few hours after I sent the message:

Brad,

This shit is getting weird. I mean that shit on Saturday was hot but damn, this woman scares me man. Why does she have to be so fucking tight about who she is? Is she on some kind of power trip or some shit? I don’t have to do shit for nobody. Find out if she plans to put out.

Bob

-------------

Bob’s reservations had me a bit nervous so I immediately tried to allay his concerns. I wanted to see if K would bend on her request first and then I figured that I would work on drafting up a quick note to calm him down and to get him to play along.

K,

I’m not sure about Bob. He seems a bit leery of this whole thing. Can you be a little more specific about your plan? I just think Bob is worried that things could get weird or something. Would you be interested in one of the other guys if Bob weirds out on me?

Brad

-------------

Shortly after issuing my query to K, she responded:

Brad,

I think Bob is the man I want. I’ve seen all of your dicks and I’m interested in Bob’s as he has the biggest cock of all of you boys. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings but you on the other hand are pretty average. You I just want to suffer a little.

All right, a little detail is in order. I will arrange for a room to be paid for at the Hilltop Motel. It’s a little place right on Rte 30 about 10 miles north of the college and near the mall. You get yourself there at 8pm on Friday night – go to the front desk and tell the man that you are Mr. Hoff checking in and that you have prepaid. He should give you a key and then you can go to the room. My friend and I will meet you there. You and Bobby do as my friend tells you. We’ll take care of making sure you have nice hard erections for us to enjoy. We will not hurt you, though you may be dying to cum before we let you. My friend isn’t from around here; I’ll let her decide what she let’s you see and do.

K

-------------

As I read through K’s letter, I was shocked and yet highly aroused at her proposal. She in essence wanted us to get our rocks off for her benefit. It sounded like it would be pretty hot but it also made me kind of nervous. What exactly did she mean by taking care of us? Was she going to hurt us or some shit?

Meanwhile I needed to take action on the Amy situation. As far as the rest of the club, excluding Bob, was concerned, this and possibly getting K back for another show was at the top of my “to do” list. I issued the following email:

Dear Voyeurs’ Club Members,

As all of you except Amy are well aware, we all enjoyed having a guest performance last weekend. Things were pretty hot to say the least and our guest performer, K, has raised the bar on stunts for us. For Amy to catch up with the membership, her stunt will involve dropping her pants. Specifically Amy’s stunt will be to moon people from a car window. Her pants and panties need to be pulled down to her knees. If she prefers a skirt, the panties must be pulled down to her knees or lower and the skirt fully lifted. She need not show her face, but must drive north on Route 30 and have her backside completely out of the window as she passes in front of the Dining Hall. This is to be performed at 12:00 on Thursday November 16th. Scott has graciously offered the use of his car to transport Amy on her stunt. Scott and Amy will be contacted separately to coordinate details of the stunt.

Brad

Voyeur Club President

-------------

I personalized the instructions that I sent out to Amy:

Amy,

You have been selected to perform the club’s next stunt. Scott Wallace will be picking you up in his car on November 16th. You will moon students entering the dining Hall at 12 sharp – you will be proceeding north on Route 30 and you will moon for the entire block where the road swerves by the Dining Hall. You can wear a skirt without panties or pants and panties pulled down to your knees. If you do not perform the stunt as indicated, you will have to repeat the stunt at a future time or be excluded from future club activities.

Brad

Voyeur Club President

-------------

I followed up with Scott on the whole thing, so that everything would hopefully fall into place.

Scott,

Please contact Amy Harrison at [email] to arrange specifics on picking her up for her Voyeur’s Club stunt on November 16th. I’ll have one of the guys bring a camera so that you can at least see a picture of the wares you are showing off. Let me know if you have a camera, meanwhile I’ll check to see if any of the guys have a camera and if not, I’ll spring for a disposable. A digital or Polaroid would be preferable though as I don’t need the hassle or risk of losing some good shots due to some a-hole at the photo mat snagging the good ones. I’m sure there will be interest in hanging out by the curb for the show.

Brad

Voyeur Club President

-------------

I needed to work out more details. I sent the following message to Jay and Bob in hopes of maximizing the benefit of the mooning event.

Jay and Bob,

Do you guys have a camera? I should have thought of this before our little event at the Chemistry lab but I’d really hate to miss out twice. Let me know. I’d like to make sure we get some good crotch shots of Amy as she goes by the Dining Hall. I presume you won’t mind catching her on film.

Brad

Voyeur Club President

-------------

With that correspondence out of the way, I got back to K’s intriguing proposition – hoping that I could get Bob to go along. I wasn’t sure what K had in mind for making me “suffer a little.” Did she want to humiliate me or take me to the brink and then tease me? I hoped for the later as I’m not into masochism. Anyway, I needed to do some serious work so I opted to hunt Bob down in person rather than send emails that could be intercepted and/or misconstrued by him.

At lunchtime, I tracked Bob down at the Dining Hall and was able to get him to meet me outside to talk.

As soon as we walked out of earshot of the groups of people going in and out of the building I began speaking. “Bob, I need you to help me out, man. This K. woman is definitely hot, and you don’t think Kelly would have dropped her panties for us if K. hadn’t led the way do you? This whole thing could be over. If we don’t play along she may not go along with any other plans. I mean, shit, I don’t even know who she is, how am I supposed to force her to give us another show?”

“I don’t know man, this shit is getting weird, that’s all I know.”

“Bob, are you afraid or something?”

“Fuck you, I’m not afraid of shit.”

“Then why are you getting all wussy on me.”

“Look here, you have a problem with me, maybe you want to tell me before I knock your gangly white ass down on the ground.”

“Sorry!” I looked down at my shoes and took a deep breath. The last thing I meant to do was to piss Bob off. I sure as hell didn’t want to get into a fight. After several silent moments I resumed, “Let me start over on this. Look, you admit that K was hot don’t you? I mean she spread her snatch for us and practically came in your face didn’t she? She wants you to show your cock off to her friend. Shit man, she’s hot for you. She probably wants to suck you or let her friend ride you or some shit. Don’t tell me that doesn’t sound good to you.”

“Who is this friend? You seen her? What if she’s some ugly-ass bitch?”

“Bob, I don’t know who she is, K just said she knew her from High School and that she was coming from out of town to visit.”

Bob asked, “You said this Friday, right?”

“Yeah, this Friday,” I replied.

“I’ll think about it.”

I said, “All right, I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

Bob muttered, “All, I’m saying is that I’ll think about it. Don’t get crazy on me.”

As he walked away I asked, “By the way, Bob, do you have a phone or can you tell me where you live so that I can contact you?”

He replied, “I’m in Young Hall, Room 204. Don’t have a phone.”

As he strode out ahead of me, I muttered, “All right. Later.”

I wrote to K again.

K,

I’m 90% sure that I can get Bob to go along with your plan. By the way, can you describe this friend of yours? Is she as hot as you? Is she going to play too or just watch? Also, you aren’t planning anything involving pain are you? I’m not into masochism and I guarantee Bob will go ape shit if you try anything like that.

Brad

Voyeur Club President

-------------

K responded to me; I clearly sensed irritation in her words:

“President” Brad,

You flatter me, little boy. “Is she as hot as me?” you ask. She’s attractive if that’s what you mean, and nicely put together.

I want to make one thing clear. I’m not a sadist. I’m not planning anything involving pain so you should put that out of your mind. My friend doesn’t know what is in store for her; she is a brunette about 5’7” and she’s slim and probably a B or C cup. She is fairly attractive she cheered for the basketball team in High School – she keeps her hair pretty short. She has elementary school-aged kids and is happily married. She has a mischievous side which is probably why we’ve stayed friends, but don’t count on anything from her. She is happy with her husband and isn’t planning to do anything she’d be too ashamed to tell him about. I told her I planned something naughty for us to do but I suspect she thinks that means going to a club where men dance in g-strings or something like that.

I plan to get to the motel a bit early and to drink some wine coolers so maybe she’ll be up for interaction. I wouldn’t count on it though. This show will be for our enjoyment – you will enjoy it too, but I don’t promise that you’ll get a show. You just let me handle the details and again I promise nothing with pain. Tell Bob that if he goes along I’ll let him feel my wetness, if he doesn’t, I become a memory you can file into your past. I need a definite answer by tomorrow. By the way, do you boys drink beer or wine? Maybe I’ll buy some extra coolers or beer if you are a good boy. I know you probably aren’t old enough to drink. LOL

Show up at 8 o’clock on November 10th and don’t bring anyone but Bob. If you try anything, I’ll be sure the cops get there to take care of you.

K

-------------

As soon as I got the email, I went on a hunt for Bob. I went to his room but he wasn’t there. I got a tip from a guy in the hall to look for Bob at Old Main. He hung out down there to study sometimes.

I strode down to Old Main and looked all over for Bob. Finally I saw him walking past the back door and I pinned him down. “Hey, Bob!” I yelled out. He looked over at me as to say come here if you need something; I’m a busy man. I walked over to where he had stopped. Once I was close enough to converse, I started to speak. “Bob, I got more info from K. She swears that she’s not into S&M or any shit like that.”

“What about the friend? Got any news on that?”

I replied, “Well, she claims the friend used to be a cheerleader but now she’s married with kids.”

“Does she want to fuck?”

I said, “She didn’t say anything about that, but she did say she’d let you feel her wetness.”

Bob quipped, “So what’s that mean? Do I finger the bitch or do I get to dip my wick?”

“Don’t know, dude, don’t know. Listen man, if we don’t do this, this chick is going to disappear. We have to find a way to figure out who she is. If we could blackmail her maybe we could get the upper hand here. But let’s not piss away a chance like this. Oh, and she also said something about buying beer. So what do you think, Bob, are you game?”

“Shit, what do I got to lose? Tell her I like Colt 45 - ice cold.”

“Cool, I knew you’d come through. Now all we have to do is figure out how to get to this place. Maybe K has extra wheels or something – I hate to ask anybody if they are going to ask a lot of questions like is this a date or some shit. I’d ask Scott but I know he’d suspect I’m up to something and I don’t need that crap. You know anybody who could lend you their car without giving you a bunch of shit?”

“Sorry man, I’m just a poor black dude, I don’t have connections with wheels.”

“Hey man, just because I’m white doesn’t mean I have connections. If that’s what you mean, that’s bullshit. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m not rolling in cash myself. I’ll ask K and see if our woman of mystery has any ideas. We still have 3 days to figure this out.”

“All right. Let me know, Mr. President. I’m sure as hell not walking - and don’t be so touchy.”

After we parted, I went back to relay what happened to Ms. K.

K,

Bob’s in. We have a small problem though. We don’t have a car and this place is ten miles from campus. Do you have any ideas? By the way, beer would be cool. Bob says he likes Colt 45 Malt Liquor – I’m easy - anything but PBR is cool with me.

Brad

Voyeur Club President

-------------

K’s reply:

Brad,

You’re lucky I’m a patient person. Can’t you get a cab or something? There has to be somebody who could lend you their car. Tell them you’re going on a date. That’s half true. If you can’t, let me know and I’ll get back to you.

K

-------------

I hoped that with a little more explanation, I’d get some help. So I gathered my thoughts and wrote to her again.

K,

The one guy I could ask is Scott from the club, but if I ask him he’ll want to come too. Can you lend us a car or something? I’m a poor student; and a cab ride might cost $20 or more.

Brad

-------------

Her reply:

Brad,

Wasn’t Scott the little guy who pulled out his dick first the other night? I guess Scott can come too. Don’t tell anybody else though. We’ll find something for him to do.

K

-------------

I tracked Scott down and got his buy in. Unlike Bob, Scott jumped at the opportunity. Once all of that was taken care of, all that was left was to get there. When Friday arrived, we piled into Scott’s old Impala and headed north towards the motel. We decided that it would be best if I went alone to the front desk to get the key. The place was a bit of a fleabag and the greasy guy at the desk wasn’t too concerned with proprieties. He got me the key and said, “Don’t even think about partying in there and keep down the noise. I have other customers.”

I said, “Yes, sir,” and then I promptly exited to catch the steps to the room on the second floor. I led the way and Bob and Scott followed as we went to the room. From the looks of things, K and her friend had been drinking for a while. They had emptied one wine cooler pack and had started another. K’s friend opened the door. K had her mask on and was wearing normal clothes. Her friend said, “You must be the boys, K was telling me about, come in.”

“Hi, I’m Brad. I guess at least indirectly I’m responsible for us meeting. This is Bob and Scott. By the way, what is your name?” As I looked at her, I agreed that she was pretty good looking and I could imagine if she were a few years younger and a few pounds lighter she could definitely be a cheerleader. Despite how the years had aged her, she still had a pretty face.

“You can call me Bridgett.”

I taunted, “So is that your name, or are you playing with us like K?”

Bridgett replied, “That’s for me to know, Brad, if that’s really your name. Would you boys care for a beer? We have some Budweiser and some Colt 45 for Bob.”

While all of this was taking place, K was silent. I thought maybe we could pry some information from Bridgett as to who K was. I asked, “So Bridgett, how do you know K? And what is her real name?”

12