College Club K Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridgett replied, “Well K, as you call her, and I went to High School together. We had some classes together and have been friends since. We’ve stayed in touch over the years. We were even in each others weddings. She asked me not to tell you her name and the deal is that I’ll do the talking for her.”

We drank and chatted with Bridgett until we started to get a bit of a buzz. Finally it was Scott who spoke up and said, “So what’s the deal? We just gonna drink?”

K gestured for Bridgett to come over and they slipped into the bathroom to converse privately. K apparently still did not want us to hear her voice. When they emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later, Bridgett began to speak. She began, “Ok, boys. K tells me that you owe her a favor. Apparently you took advantage of her the other night and now she wants to return the favor.” Then she turned to the boom box that K had brought to the chemistry lab the other night. She played some jazz music – I didn’t know who it was as I’m not up on that. Then she faced us and said, “You boys line up and sit on the bed facing the bathroom. All of you except Brad. Brad, you come with me.” She then started towards the bathroom. “You boys, strip down to your briefs. I’ll be back.”

Bridgett and I entered the bathroom and it was then that I was to discover her devious plan. She had what appeared to be K’s fishnet stockings, garter, panties, bra and high heels. She wanted me to wear that stuff! I couldn’t believe it. So this is what K meant by suffering a little. I sure as hell didn’t want to wear women’s underwear – this was humiliating.

Bridgett said, “Ok now, come out wearing this stuff, we want the others to see what kind of a man you are.” I was weirded out and anything but horny at the prospect of embarrassing myself in front of everyone. Anyway, I figured that I would at least stall a bit and listen to see what was going on outside. I stripped down to my underwear as I presumed the guys had done out in the other room and then I listened.

I overheard Bridgett telling the others, “Ok now, K wants you boys to stand up.” I heard them moving around and then I heard Bridgett say, “Hmm, that’s good…. We’ll have to work on that one.”

I was dying of curiosity so I slipped out of the bathroom to see what was happening. K tapped Bridgett on the shoulder and she gave me a scolding look. “Brad, you aren’t supposed to be out here like that. You get back in there and get those clothes on or this party is over!”

I protested, “Why don’t we just forget about that part? Can’t we forget about that?”

Bridgett replied, “This is our show. You are to do as you are instructed. Don’t come out until you are wearing your outfit.”

I went back in to the bathroom and began the painful task of putting on the women’s underwear. I slipped into the panties, stockings and garter. I debated wearing the bra as that felt really odd. If it wasn’t for that fact that I was dying to know what was happening and had the anticipation that these women were going to get me off, I would not have gone through with it. There was no way my size 12 feet were going to fit into the shoes so I left them aside.

“How are you doing in there, Brad?” Bridgett called out.

“I’m feeling pretty fucking strange, thank you.”

She added, “Come on out here and show yourself. Your friends seem to be up for it. I hear they like to see women stripping.”

“You must be kidding! What a laugh!”

“Just come out here.”

I sheepishly came out of the bathroom, looking in my opinion, totally ridiculous.

As soon as I entered the room, the guys laughed out loud. Bob said, “You stupid fuck, look at you!”

Scott added, “Dude, you’re really lucky you aren’t female, you are totally sorry, my man.”

Then Bridgett said, “You don’t like wearing that stuff do you?”

“No ma’am. This is probably the most embarrassing moment of my life.” I replied.

K stepped forward with what appeared to be a digital camera and snapped a picture of me in my glorious idiocy. I felt really, really stupid and ashamed.

“Shit – what are you doing!?” I sputtered. “Don’t take my picture! This is totally fucking ridiculous!”

Scott quipped, “You, the man. Dumb ass.”

Bob added in disdain, “Get your sorry ass out of here you fucking gay-bait mother fuck.”

Bridgett replied, “OK, Brad, we just wanted to humble you a little and prove a point. I think your friends realize who’s in charge here. K wants you to know that she calls the shots. In case you forget that, this photograph should remind you. We will use it if we need to use it. Now take that stuff off. I want to see your cock.”

I felt only slightly less embarrassed now to take the clothing off than I had felt putting it on in the first place. I wanted to take everything off – there was no thrill for me in women’s underwear, I wanted to disassociate from that whole episode. I hoped these bitches would be satisfied now that they had humiliated me in front of Bob and Scott. From the looks of the bulges in their trunks, (in Bob’s case the head of his cock had escaped from the top of his boxers) Bridgett had been effective in teasing them thus far.

I was happy to get this women’s underwear off of me as soon as I could manage it. I took off the bra, then the garter and hose. At last I was standing in just the panties. I took a deep breath and then shed the panties. I was partly erect and partly limp as I was somewhat turned on from being the center of attention to Bridgett and K but still somewhat revolted at having had on K’s undergarments. As I stood there in front of my club buddies and these two women I was feeling pretty strange.

K gestured for Bridgett to come over to her and then whispered something into her ear.

After a few moments, Bridgett separated from K and came over to me. “K doesn’t think you’re very hard. She likes her cocks hard. What do you think we can do about that?”

I stammered, “Well, you could touch it or something.”

Bridgett replied, “Actually I know that young men such as yourself are usually quite adept at getting hard with a little help from Rosy Palmer.” Then she reached over to K and K handed her a bottle of lotion. “Open your hand.”

I opened my hand and she squirted a dollop of lotion into it.

“All right now stroke your shaft. Get that creamy lotion all over your shaft. Make the head of your cock nice and shiny with the lube.”

I grabbed my cock and began to pump it in my hand. K and Bridgett were very attentive to my actions. The guys though not as intent, appeared to be intrigued as well by how these ladies were getting me to do whatever they wanted. “How is that, Bridgett? Is it hard enough for you now?” I asked.

“Hmm, let me see,” she coyly responded as she took a step forward. She brought her face down to within inches of my cock to give me an up-close inspection. She then leaned back with her camera poised and said, “I’d say, its getting there. Why don’t you lean back on the bed and keep on working your meat for us.”

I willingly complied as that telltale feeling was beginning to come into my balls that told me it wouldn’t be long before I discharged a big sloppy load of semen.

Bridgett looked over to Bob and Scott and asked, “Should we let him cum?”

Scott said, “You better let him, he looks like he needs to blow.”

Bob added, “Yeah, I don’t think our boy can handle old Rosy.”

At that Bridgett said, “Well, Brad, I guess you have my permission to do what you need to do.”

As soon as she said that, K stepped over and replaced my hand with hers and placed her other hand on my balls and began to cup and rub my balls as she squeezed her fingers around my glans and then rubbed up and down on my shaft. Bridgett aimed the camera lens at the head of my cock and sat by just inches from me. Moments into this, I blasted a hot stream of cum with the first shots blasting up so hard that I got some of it onto the cover of the bedspread.

At this point, Bob and Scott were interested in getting in on the action. Bob said, “If you ladies liked that, you’ll definitely like a man with a real cock.”

Scott added, “You wouldn’t mind helping a poor guy like me to cum like old Brad would you?”

Bridgett began, “Ok guys, get those cocks out and let me see them.”

Bob pulled his boxers down to let his big shaft spring free. Likewise Scott pulled down his briefs exposing his very excited shaft.

Bridgett said, “K, you were right, this is fun… My, my, Bob. What a big piece of manhood you have. Do you mind if I touch it?”

Bob grunted, “You can touch it, but maybe you’d rather feel it inside you?”

Meanwhile K had wrapped one hand around Scott’s balls and was massaging them while stroking up and down on his shaft with the other hand.

Bridgett then reached over and put her hand around Bob’s shaft. “I don’t think I could get this big thing inside me. My husband wouldn’t like me to do that. Let’s just play with it and see what it’s got in it.” Her hand was barely big enough to reach around it. His big bulbous glans was beginning to drip out a clear globule of pre-cum.

Just as the ladies were getting a good rhythm started, K let go and gestured to Bridgett that she wanted to say something. The two released the rigid cocks and got up and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Both guys looked highly annoyed at the cessation of their hand jobs. I think they were tempted to finish themselves off and yet eager to see what the ladies had in mind.

Bridgett emerged from the bathroom alone and she said, “Guys, you seem so nice and hard that K wants to thank you for letting us play with your cocks. She is taking her pants and panties off for you. She will be out here in a minute to let you see her. She asks that you don’t touch your cocks. She wants you to save your cum a little while longer.”

Scott and Bob were visibly moved by this proposal. Bob started to thrust his hips so that the head of his dick was slapping against his stomach. Scott likewise was moving his hips around and his turgid cock was visibly red with a purplish tint to its head.

In a few more moments, K emerged from the bathroom as promised, wearing nothing but her mask. Her inner lips were glistening and puffed out past her bald vulva – only a small triangular tuft of orange colored hair above her clit separated her from complete baldness. It was awesome to see her in the light; our previous show was in the dimness of flashlight light. Her pink nipples were hard and her large round globes looked wonderfully touchable. She moved to the bed opposite the boys and sat down. Upon sitting she spread her thighs and opened her pussy with her fingers with long fingernails painted a bright red.

Since K didn’t speak, Bridgett did. She mused rhetorically, “K, you really are horny aren’t you? I guess you figured the boys might like seeing some pussy.” She then addressed Scott and Bob, “Boys, K thinks you should have something to lube those stiff cocks with.” Bridgett then sat where she could get a good view of the pitifully aroused Scott and Bob. As she sat, she squeezed her thighs and released her thighs in a rhythmic manner which appeared to be bringing her close to orgasm herself. She held the camera at the ready, though she seemed quite distracted with the heat in her own loins.

K took three fingers and inserted them into her slickness. She pulled them out and took the wetness over to Scott. She wrapped her slickened hand around his shaft and cupped his balls with her other hand. Scott leaned back and grunted. He then thrust his hips to increase the friction against K’s hand and after a few thrusts began to unload a sloppy stream of semen through her fingers and onto his stomach and chest. As Bridgett’s camera flashed repeatedly, K scooped up a puddle of Scott’s cum and smeared it all over his shaft. Bob looked on with great anticipation. I thought he might cum before K got back to him.

Upon finishing Scott, K moved over in front of Bob. She grabbed the base of his shaft and touched the bulbous head of his cock to her slit. She didn’t let him penetrate her but rubbed his member so that the underside of his glans and shaft were shiny with her slickness. She then kneeled in front of him and squeezed her plump mammaries around his painfully erect shaft. He bucked towards her several times before unloading a giant blast of cock sauce into her cleavage. Once he was done, K stood and then gestured again to Bridgett to follow her into the bathroom.

K and Bridgett conferred again in the bathroom as Scott and Bob lay back enjoying the afterglow of their orgasms. In a few moments, K emerged with the semen washed off of her chest. Bridgett then faced me and said, “K needs you to finish what has been started here. You are to lie on your back on the bed so that you can eat her out.”

I quickly lay back on the bed so that my calves were dangly over the end. K approached and straddled me, moistening my spent cock with her juices. She then shifted herself by walking on her knees until her snatch was inches from my mouth. I gazed up at this slippery pink spectacle in awe. Her clitoris was sticking out like a small finger and her pee hole and vagina was larger than life as it was suspended just inches before my eyes. Being ever the exhibitionist, she let me have a long, close look at her wares before she gently placed her hands behind my head and lifted my lips towards her womanhood.

Right before I made contact, Bridgett who had slipped in behind me, snapped a picture. Then K pressed my lips into the folds of her vagina.

From my chin to my upper lip, I was covered by her sweet warm wetness. It was almost a struggle to breathe as I let my tongue explore her muskiness. I easily found the entrance to K’s vagina and let my tongue extend as deeply as it could. She pulled at the back of my head as I did my work. After several minutes of this, she began to buck wildly and I felt the muscles of her vagina spasm around my tongue. As I pulled away, Bridgett took more pictures.

After this was finished, K and Bridgett retreated yet again to the bathroom. Bridgett emerged at long last and stated, “Well, boys, I want to thank you for your presentation. K was right that you are a very compliant group of young men. The party is over. We’d like you to take what is left of the beer. Go and enjoy the rest of your evening. Thank you for coming.” K, now fully dressed, and Bridgett stood by the door indicating that it was time for us to go.

We stumbled to find our clothing which was strewn about the room. After hastily getting dressed, I took what was left of the 12 pack of Budweiser and Bob grabbed the remaining Colt 45. We sauntered out said our goodbyes. Scott turned to K and said, “What was your name again?”

Bridgett looked at him coyly and said, “Nice try. Have a good evening.”

I looked towards K and asked, “Can you email me the pictures.”

She shrugged noncommittally.

As we departed, we discussed the evening and decided it would be a great to head back to school and finish off the beer. We got a pretty good buzz going by the time we finished off the beer later that night around midnight. We talked about scoping out all of the faculty and staff at the college to see who was divorced on staff. K might be staff or she might have an ex who was still on staff. We really didn’t know, but it was killing us to still not know who she was. Among other things, the subject of driving Amy for her mooning stunt eventually came up.

I asked Scott, “So, you heard from Amy?”

“Dude, she wrote something about meeting me to make sure my car was all right and how she didn’t want me to break down with her pants down.”

We all three got a good laugh at imagining that scenario.

“Well, did you meet her yet?” I asked.

He answered, “Not yet. I’ll hook up with her in the next day or two. That would be some funny shit though, if my car broke down while her ass is hanging out the window.”

We eventually finished our beer and parted ways.

As the week wore on, I checked with Scott to make sure he and Amy had worked out the logistics of the mid-day mooning expedition.

Finally the day arrived when the deed was to be done. We gathered in front of the Dining Hall – we ended up buying a disposable camera as none of us had a digital or Polaroid. Right past noon, Scott’s old Chevy puttered up the hill in front of the Dining area. A few other students had gathered; I suppose wondering what we knew that they didn’t. One guy asked if we were waiting for something and others glanced over their shoulders as they passed. I told the guy to wait and see.

Then at last, there they were. Amy’s ass was hanging out into the cold air. Her asshole and cunt were visible as she went by. Scott intentionally slowed down as he climbed the hill with his car. Jay snapped a picture or two as he came by. He actually ran along the curb for a few steps to try to get another shot. I think Amy was getting nervous that Scott was going to stop. She shrieked out, “If you stop, I’ll fucking kill you, you son of a bitch.”

Scott calmly replied, “Settle down girl, I’m just giving them their money’s worth. Unless you plan to give me a private show, I want the pictures to come out.”

“You son of a bitch! What fucking pictures!?!” she screamed. As they topped the hill she pulled her freezing ass back into the car and rolled up the window.

A number of students who had gathered around were saying stuff like, “Holy shit, did you see that!?”

“I think I know that guy who was driving. I think he’s in my Humanities class.”

“Who do you think the chick was?”

“I don’t know, but she has a nice ass.”

As Scott and Amy rolled out of sight, I thought to myself; that was excellent. I planned to go to the administrative office to scope out the secretaries and to get a class listing that we would work down to check on all of the professors listed in it – maybe one of them was K or had recently divorced her. I’d find out, that’s for sure. Now back to thinking about what we would do next. Thanksgiving break was coming soon and then only a few weeks later would be Christmas break. What to do. What to do…

To be continued…

12