College Club K Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Man interjected, "Ok Bob, take a seat, I believe that it is time for the ladies to take a turn."

Kelly interrupted, "But Old Man, you didn't show us your equipment, what gives?"

Old Man replied, "I'm giving the orders today; not taking them. You want a piece of the Old Man?"

"Just wanted to see if you were more Old or more Man," came Kelly's retort.

"You'll get your chance, funny girl. You need to understand that just because this is a game doesn't mean that I am not in control here." Old Man looked directly at Kelly and said, "The boys have had their turn, now it's your turn. Take off your top and bra. Then I want to go step in front of each of the boys and show them your fine tits. When you've finished with the boys, you can show the Old Man."

Kelly replied, "You're enjoying this aren't you, you horny old bastard?"

"Yes, I am. In fact, there's an old saying of 'age before beauty.' Why don't you come over here and give me a preview."

After this Kelly quickly took off her top and turned away from us before removing her bra. She held her hands over her nipples and hastily walked over to Old Man.

"All right now, let them free so that I can see them," he said.

In a flourish of annoyance and embarrassment Kelly opened her hands so that Old Man could see her nipples which were now protruding. After a mere flash she cupped her hands back over her fleshy globes covering her nipples as she moved towards the boys.

"Give each of the boys a good look, you got a pretty good look at their equipment," Old Man ordered.

We boys were sitting in desks side by side in the front row so Kelly started at the middle of the room where Jay was seated and worked her way across. I enjoyed the little exhibition immensely as she paused briefly in front of me. Apparently K didn't want to go unnoticed as this was going on as she brushed her fingers across her own nipples as Kelly was giving us our close-up of her lovely breasts. As Kelly finished the line, she walked back over to her seat on the left side of the room and put her bra and blouse back on.

Now Old Man ordered out to Amy, "It's your turn now, blondy."

Amy said, "All right, but I'm the only representative here for the Itty Bitty Titty Club. This isn't going to do much for you breast-lovers."

"That's ok," Old Man reassured her, "Show us what you've got and show the Old Man first."

Amy removed her top and bra and cupped her breasts. Unlike buxom Kelly, she was able to almost completely conceal them in her palms.

"Let's see those little gems," Old Man suggested as she approached him.

She quickly opened her palms and gave him a glimpse. K continued to hold and rub her own breasts as this was going on. Then just as Kelly had done moments earlier, she walked across the front and quickly opened her palms for each of the guys. She had cute little titties with light brown areola and pinkie-sized nipples. Upon finishing the line, she went back to her seat and put her bra and shirt back on.

"All right," Old Man said, "That's the end of round one. Now things will get more interesting. Gentlemen, completely remove your pants and underwear."

We did as we were told and we all took our seats without our pants. I also removed my shoes so that I could remove the pants as did the other guys. I was semi-erect as this all took place and felt much more vulnerable knowing that I could not quickly cover myself even if I wanted to.

Old Man then turned to Kelly and Amy. "All right ladies, I'd like you to do the same thing. Remove your pants and your panties.

Upon hearing this order, K stood up and unzipped her pants. This was getting very hot indeed as she quickly dropped her pants. The girls followed her lead although much more tentatively.

"Ladies, I said that you were to remove your pants and your panties. You seem to have misunderstood the directions," Old Man added.

K started to play this up. She spread her legs with her panties still on and then turned toward Old Man and pulled her panties aside to reveal her bare slit. I was dying to see what Old Man was feasting his eyes on at that moment. I remembered how plump her vulva was and how her inner lips swelled when she had been excited in the past. She dipped a finger into herself for Old Man's benefit. After this she stood, turned her back towards us and slowly lowered her panties in a very exaggeratedly slow manner while bending forward. She exposed her asshole and puffy inner lips as she bent forward until she nearly touched her toes. She then sat down and crossed and uncrossed her legs giving us intermittent glimpses of her shaved swollen pussy lips with its cute little tuft of red hair above.

I for one was no longer semi-hard, my cock was rock hard and a bead of precum was at its tip.

The girls had lowered their panties too but both had managed to wiggle free of them without getting more than an inch or two off of their seats. Unlike K they did not allow us to see what they had except for the thatches of pubic hair visible above their clenched thighs. Old Man was the only person in the room who had kept his clothing on through all of this.

Old Man spoke up after the girls had all retaken their seats and had removed their panties. "Ok, for our next game we'll have a game of skill." He produced a half dozen rings of about 6 inches in diameter. "I would like to form two teams here. The blond will go with the black guy and the guy with the crew cut. Please stand together on the left side of the room."

Before doing this, the girls quickly reached for their panties.

Old Man stopped them before they could reach them. "You will not be wearing pants for this game. The rest of you will form the other team (this left Kelly, Scott and I to be on the other team)."

"What about panties?" Kelly inquired.

"No panties," Old Man replied.

"So what is the game?" I asked.

"We will be playing a revised version of ring toss. The ladies will be tossing and the gentlemen will be providing the targets. For each ring that the lady gets onto a teammate's penis, they score a point."

"How are we supposed to get them on?" Amy asked.

"The idea is that the targets, er, cocks, should be upright, if you know what I mean," Old Man answered.

"That's fucked up," Amy said.

"So what does the winning team get?" Scott asked.

Old Man answered, "If your team (meaning Scott and I) gets the high score, then K will give me head. If the other team wins then I will eat K out."

"What kind of prize is that?" Bob asked.

Old Man replied, "Well, if your team wins. K will throw in a blow job for each guy on the winning team. I will be happy to service any winning female with a tongue-lashing."

Bob said, "I think we are going to win this game. I needs to win this game."

Amy said, "That's fucking sick. I don't want you anywhere near me you Old pervert!"

Old Man just laughed and said, "Your loss."

Old Man then continued, "The ladies will not be permitted to toss the rings without first passing them through their legs. They will need to turn their backs to the targets, bend forward and then toss the rings backwards through their legs."

Kelly remarked, "Can't we put our pants back on first?"

Old Man answered, "I'm afraid that would take all of the fun out of it. No, I'm afraid pants will stay off for this event."

Amy then asked, "So how close do we have to get to the guys?"

Old Man replied, "As close as you want, but remember no touching."

The girls stood but held their hands over their privates. Then they shuffled over to the side of the room and backed up to the wall. We fell in in front of them.

Old Man directed, "Ladies, this isn't going to work unless you turn around."

With hesitation the girls turned around but they put their hands over their ass cracks when they were fully turned around. As they were doing this we turned around also to face their asses. Old Man walked between the six of us and handed each of the girls a dozen or so rings. As he have Kelly and Amy their rings he added, "You can't have your hands on your butts for this game."

Reluctantly, the ladies held the rings but did not seem ready to start the game.

Old Man called to K, "Maybe we should demonstrate how this is done. K will you come over here and assist me in demonstrating?" As she approached, he dropped his pants, revealing a fairly sizable erection.

K placed her feet about three feet apart, bent forward and looked up through her legs. She then backed towards Old Man so that she was able to nearly place the ring over his cock. He helped out by lowering his hips so that she didn't have to struggle to reach. In the process of bending over, her asshole and cunt were very visible; her inner lips were clearly swollen and glistening. I felt my cock twitch while watching this stacked slut place her ring on Old Man's cock. For effect, she stuck her middle finger deep into her drenched slit and then stood up.

Old Man said, "See how easy that is? Now it's your turn."

Kelly placed her feet about 18 inches apart and bent forward. She couldn't see what she was doing and plopped the ring onto the floor after coming nowhere near either of us. We were fixated on her ass and trying to glimpse her pussy with little success.

Beside us Amy stood with her legs close together similarly to Kelly. She also wasted her first toss which was more like a clumsy drop than a toss.

Both girls continued like this for about four tosses. After this, Bob lost his cool and burst out, "Look girl, you may not want to win this contest, but I do! So play like you mean it God damn it."

This seemed to give Amy the permission she needed to try a little harder. She placed her feet about a foot to 18 inches further apart and Bob and Jay approached. Bob gave Jay a dismissive look and said, "Look partner, she needs a target that she can hit, you need to stand aside if you want me to earn us a blow job."

Jay stepped aside and Bob positioned his massive throbbing cock between the petite blonde's legs. His meat would have torn that poor girl apart despite the fact that her shaved cunt was by this point obviously well lubricated. She reached through her legs and gently placed a ring over Bob's cock.

"We can't let them walk away with this without a contest," I protested. "Come on Kelly, you need to help us here. Scott, you can go first but I want the next turn."

Kelly separated her feet further as well and when she bent forward, the pinkness inside of her was no longer obscured, its pungent and sweetly swelled lips were clearly glistening. It took a real force of the will not to stand forward and just slide my cock right into it. I don't think I'd ever been harder than I was at that moment. She managed to get her ring onto Scott's cock without any problem.

I quickly insisted on taking my turn, "Scott that was good for one, now stand aside and give me a shot." As I stepped behind Kelly's gorgeous ass, I realized that I would need to crouch down a bit to accommodate the height disparity, which was awkward but allowed me a good look at Kelly's pink cunt with its dark, wet pubic hair as she reached her manicured fingers through her legs to place a ring onto my cock.

Scott and I continued to alternate standing behind Kelly's ass. At this point, I was aching to spill some cum and the excitement plus the awkwardness of crouching cost us a perfect score. Bob kept his black hammer-handle of a cock poised at Amy's ass; he didn't even bother taking rings off to make way for new ones. The strategy of making Jay stand aside allowed them to not miss any of the last 8 rings.

Old Man announced that Amy, Bob and Jay were the winners. It was now time for the show. Old Man stepped out of his pants and K bent forward with her hands on top of the teacher's desk which was in the front corner of the room. Old Man guided his cock up to her slit and slid it all the way in. Everyone's eyes were glued to the scene. The girls who were so self-conscious about being seen earlier were moving their hands down to their crotches. I rubbed a dollop of my precum on the underside of my shaft as I watched as well. I don't know how Old Man kept from shooting his load right then.

After pounding away at K doggie style for about 20 strokes or so, Old Man pulled out and sat on the desk. As if on cue, K crawled up into his lap and began to slide up and down on his cock. Her wetness dripped down onto his balls as she rode him. We watched as his shaft appeared and disappeared into her sloppy wet cunt. He grabbed her nipples and pulled one of them into his mouth as she rode him. After several minutes of this, she got off of him and lay on the desk. Old Man got on the desk between her legs and slid in again. Through all of this no one spoke. We were all too captivated by the lewd display before us. At last Old Man showed us that he was indeed a real human being. He pulled his cock out and fired load after ropey load of hot cum onto K's cunt, belly and tits.

K used her panties to wipe up the spunk and then motioned for Bob and Jay to come up for their rewards. She took a cock in each hand and then decided to work on Jay. She wrapped her lips around Jay's manhood which was throbbing and bluish at this point and with her long fingernails she worked his balls. He was blasting cum into her mouth in no time. His seed had blasted out so hard that it was spilling out of the sides of her mouth. She then reached over to Bob and pulled back his foreskin. She licked his shaft up and down like a large ice cream cone and then circled her tongue over his glans. After this she took one hand to cup his balls and with the other stroked the bottom of his shaft. Then she put her mouth fully over the end of his cock and took the first 5 inches or so of it into her mouth. Within moments of taking him into her mouth and bobbing up and down on him, Bob grunted, threw his head back and lost his load in her throat.

At this point I was in agony. I wanted to cum so bad that I was ready to stroke off right then and there. At that point Old Man said to Amy, "Are you ready for your reward?"

Instead of summarily disregarding him, she said, "I guess I deserve a reward, but not from you."

Old Man replied, "Who should give you your reward?"

To that Amy said nothing but pointed to K. I guess some invisible line had been crossed that allowed her to seek her own pleasure over her own inhibition.

"All right then, you had better get your ass up on the desk." He said.

Amy sat on the teacher's desk facing us and K came up between her legs. We all got a good full frontal look at Amy's wet pussy. K held her snatch open for inspection and than expertly began licking away at the inner folds of Amy's sopping wet cunt. She put her hands on the soft flesh of Amy's vulva and inner thighs as she worked away licking her clit and stuffing her tongue deeply into Amy's tight wet slit. By this point I was losing my mind and I began to pump away feverishly at my cock with my hand. I shot a big load onto my shirttail.

Kelly looked over at me and said, "It's a shame that you did that. I'm so horny I might have let you put that into me."

To this Scott perked up and said, "How would you like me to scratch your itch."

In the intensity of the moment she simply replied, "Only if you let me scratch yours."

The rules of the game were henceforth forgotten.

Then Amy tugged on Scott's cock and kissed him on the lips. He stuck his hand down to her crotch and slipped two or three fingers into her snatch. He continued to finger fuck her vigorously and she picked up the pace of stroking his shaft. After a few minutes of this, Scott shot out his seed into her hand and she bucked onto him losing herself to a blissful orgasm as the rest of us looked on.

K was busy sucking Old Man back to another erection. As she leaned forward with her pants still down, I bravely came up behind her and put my hands on her ass and slid two fingers into her cunt. She did not hesitate to let me at her. I then slid my erect cock into her and pounded away as she tongued Old Man's shaft sucked the head of his cock and massaged his balls. After I lost my seed, Jay and Bob stepped in behind me and also unloaded into K.

Epilogue:

K indeed moved on and not coincidentally Kathryn Lienert vanished from the administration office. K left the club and did not leave a forwarding address. I emailed her several times, but she never replied. I received a hand written note in my campus mailbox from her just before Christmas break which read:

Brad,

Maybe I'll set up a voyeur's club in my new town. Here's your picture. It was fun.

K

---------

A disk containing a copy of the pictures that she had taken of me and the guys at the hotel was enclosed. I was worried that I might flunk out or be expelled if I kept up with running the club so I abdicated control to Scott. Amazingly everyone kept our antics under wraps enough that we never got busted. The club carried on through that year but it was never remotely the same after K left.

12