College Cock

Story Info
Helen gets to know her son's best friend in a biblical sense.
2.8k words
4.4
43.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son is a senior in college this semester, and if everything goes as planned, he'll be the first black male to graduate from college in our family in nearly 40 years.

Not that the men in my family are bums, far from it in fact. Some military, some blue collar, but now my son is about to graduate! My son is extremely brilliant, but I at times wondered about his sexuality.

He never brought girls home for me to meet, hell, he didn't even attend his prom. But, that all changed this summer, one week before school started back. My son has one friend, his name is "Chet."

Chet's family, lives very close to the university that they both attend. His family is old money, REAL old money, and although they seemed to be an unlikely pair, Chet's also white and an athlete, they have been the best of friends since their freshman year.

Typically my son "Patrick" normally goes to Chet's house for thanksgiving. But this past year, he spent a good portion of the Christmas holiday there a well. In fact, he came home on Christmas Eve, and went back the day after New Years.

But getting back to this summer. Patrick had picked Chet up at the airport and brought them to our house. I had been divorced for about 4 years. My ex and I were actually very good friends, we just both sucked at being spouses.

I'll admit, that when I saw Chet for the first time, I had some messed up thoughts going through my head. Because this was one hot looking young man! He reminded me of either a Hollywood leading man, or a pornstar with a bodybuilders physique.

"Hello mom!" Chet says as he greets me as if he'd been knowing me all of his life, how's the college recruiting going so far?" That's what I do, I'm a college recruiter for a local university, my son had no intentions of attending there, and as you'll find out later on, I had no intention of him coming there either.

Chet gave me a huge hug, I could feel that he was fully aroused in the gym shorts that he was wearing. His dick felt massive! I wonder if it had anything to do with my attire?

Patrick always tells me that he hates the way that I dress, "far too revealing for a woman my age!"

A woman my age? Negro, I'm only 44! I dress the way that I do to help to sway the boys, and a few dads, that our university is your best choice. Sometimes that works better when you're showing off your legs, butt, and you're wearing a nice set sexy open toed mules and doing a bit of flirting.

We ate dinner, and talked. One thing for sure, if Patrick was gay, Chet wasn't his lover, he really was turned on by the sight of me, this older black woman. Sure I'm just five foot two, but I wear it with a 25 inch waist, 38 inch chest, and a 40 inch ass. And if the berry juice is sweeter if it's blacker, then I'll give you diabetes!

I really want to do the "big chop", and go back to my natural texture of hair, but I'm not all that sure that I'll get the same reception in 95% of the living rooms that I sit in, which are very conservative and very white.

So after dinner, the boys went out drinking, but I couldn't stop thinking about that cock! So after they had left, I pulled out my trusty 12 inch black dildo, and proceeded to bust a nut, and fall asleep on the couch!

I woke up around 12 midnight in the same position that I was in when they had left. Then it hit me! What if they saw? I'm on the couch bottom less with a dildo hanging out of my pussy!

The next morning, I knock on my son's room door, he doesn't respond, so I open it and see that he's not in there. I go to Chet's room, and I don't see him either, but then, he walks out of the bathroom, butt ass naked, with a fully aroused dick leading the way!

"Oh I'm sorry." He says as he slowly grabs a towel and covers up. "Patrick got called in to work today, since he'll be leaving in a few days, I believe that the managers need his help with some last minute projects."

"Oh, ok. Well thanks Chet."

"Btw mom, don't worry, Patrick was so drunk last night, he didn't see a thing." He says as he moves in my direction, "but I saw everything!"

And with that, he lets the towel fall to the floor, he pulls me into his arms, and begins to kiss me deeply. "Chet what are you doing?" I asked him softly, "we can't do this."

"Baby I've been wanting this since the first picture Patrick showed me three years ago! He picked me up as if he was carrying me across the threshold, laid me on the bed and proceeded to pull down my panties.

"Chet Wait!" I finally mustered up the will power to say. "How do you think that Patrick would feel about you fucking his mother?"

"Ms H, Patrick has been fucking my mother since freshman year!" He said as he started licking my twat.

"What?" I said as I raised up off of the bed, but his tongue sent me crashing back down. "Uhhhhhh!" I couldn't get a question out, and I was trying! A million things were going through my head, his parents were married, did his dad know?

How did Chet know? Did Patrick know that Chet knew? If I could concentrate enough to get over the shock and awe of the masterful head that I was getting, then I'd ask.

Damn! This white boy can eat some pussy! I could feel myself about to explode, then he gave me one last lick, and so I thought that now I'd get some of that delicious looking cock, but instead, he reached down, took my feet, he then took my house wedgies off and began to suck my toes while he played with my clit, I immediately orgasmed!

"I've been wanting to put these pretty toes in my mouth since yesterday!" He admitted. My mind was going a mile a minute! I needed some dick in my aching pussy, but the shit he was doing to me was just as good!

Finally! He was ready to fill me with his man monster. He laid on the bed and had me to straddle him in reverse cowgirl fashion, I grabbed the shaft and stood it straight up as I lowered myself onto this testosterone fueled sex machine.

He grabbed me around my waist and slid me up and down on his pole. He was in complete control. "Fuck me chet! Fuck this mature blackpussy!" I told him.

"Oh I'm just starting Ms. H!" He assured me.

I began to cum again, and this time, he held me down on his dick; and since I couldn't move, my orgasm was much more intense. I screamed like my life depended on it!

I have fucked younger guys before, hell I've fucked younger white guys before(sometimes it takes more than a short skirt to get an 19 year old to sign on the dotted line), but normally, its an inexperienced boy who's possibly losing his virginity, and he normally cums in a matter of minutes.

But this kid was in the driver seat, and he was driving my pussy crazy! Finally, I feel his cock began to expand a little, and his jerks become a lot wilder and out of control, he explodes inside of me, which cause me to go into another series of gut busting climaxes.

After they subside, I fall down onto his massive chest and he cuddles me into his arms. I need to check his birth certificate. There is no way that this kids is 22 with this kind of skill, damn!

After a few minutes of recovery, I started playing with his already re hardened dick. I definitely wanted some more, but I had a few questions.

"Did Patrick say what time he was coming back?"

"Yes, around 5pm." he replied. Great! We have at least 7 more hours.

"So where you telling the truth about Patrick and your mother? Or was that just something you said so that you could fuck me?" I asked while I now was slowly jacking him off, with an extremely tight grip.

"No ma'am! It it actually happens quite often, he just doesn't know that I know, neither of them do."

"How then do you know?"

"I caught them at our house one weekend. Our home has about ten bedrooms in it and unbeknownst to anyone, I have a key to all of the doors, including my moms room.

I went to his room to see if he wanted to smoke some weed, and drink some beer, sorry Ms. H, I didn't mean to be the bearer of bad news, my buddy is a stoner!"

I squeezed his dick a little tighter. "Go on."

"So he wasn't in the room, so I figured actually that he and my neighbor were in there because she had been ogling him earlier that day at the country club. So I was going to sneak in, catch them in the act and yell surprise!

So I tried another room door that was locked, Imagine my surprise when I see my best friend, sliding what looked like a mile of black dick into my Irish American mother, who had her legs on his shoulders."

"Why were you so sure that it was her?"

"My mom is heavily into jewelry, and she wears ankle bracelets on both feet, as well as several toe rings, I'd know her feet anywhere."

My son fucking a white woman that was my age? I'm not sure why, but this was bothering me. I always saw Patrick as the type of man that would make some young black woman very happy, but according to what Chet was telling me, he'd probably end up with "Becky" especially if this particular woman took his cherry.

"I'm sorry Chet, but I'm having a difficult time believing you. This just doesn't sound like my son."

"Would you believe video evidence?"

"What do you mean, "video evidence?"

"I have it on my tablet, You see, after their initial encounter, well at least the initial encounter that I stumbled upon, I secretly installed a video feed into a few of the spare bedrooms.

If you don't mind grabbing my bag for me, I'll show you."

I wanted very badly to say, "what the fuck do I look like to you? A maid?" But hell, after you fuck me the way that he did, then you earn a few perks, besides, I was eager to see this "evidence".

So I slid back into my house wedgies, wrapped my top half up In a sheet(why, I don't know), and went into the laundry room where he was keeping his bag. When I walked back in, he was sprawled all over the bed, dick straight at attention, this was one handsome whiteboy! And that dick! Damn! I still can't believe that he somehow had all of that inside of me!

So he fired up his device, went to the video section, and pushed play on a selected video. The image of a untanned woman with red hair was sitting on the bed naked. I could tell that she worked out fairly regularly, she looked to be in her late 30s to mid 40s but she was in fact probably closer to 50.

I could honestly see who Chet got his looks from. 10 seconds later, a thinly built young black male who was somewhat muscular as well, also nude, entered the picture, she smiled, and they hugged and kissed for about 30 seconds, I could tell that they were really into each other, I could also tell that it was a then 19 year old Patrick!

He definitely took his dick size after his father, for they wasted little time getting into it, she took him into her mouth, and almost gagged on it. He licks her down real good and she has what appears to be a very long climax. He then gets on top and rides her from a missionary position, I got so into it, I forgot that I was watching my son on video fuck his best friends mother.

"But what about your father?" I asked.

"My mom and dad have been secretly separated since my senior year of high school. They are just keeping up appearances until I graduate from college.

He fucked around a lot. I once caught him fucking our maid, our black maid."

"Get the fuck out of here!" I said laughing. "Like father like son."

"You would be correct. I fucked her myself a few times afterwards. It was her way of "rewarding" me for not ratting her out to my mother."

"Has Patrick ever fucked your maid?" I asked.

"Not to my knowledge." Although, I know that she likes him a lot, she also knows that he and my mother are lovers, so she's NOT going there!" He says as I rub on his swollen balls.

"Ready for round 2?" He asked. "I've got something that you might definitely enjoy!"

"Ooooooo! I can't wait! What is it?"

"Have you ever had Ben Wa Balls slowly pulled from your ass while you cum? It looks like it's a pretty intense orgasm."

"Ive never had anything inserted into my ass and then had it pulled out, but, I'm willing to try it."

He reaches into his bag and pulls out these stringy bead looking things that were sealed in plastic. He goes and washes then off, then he puts lube all over them, he then puts me on the bed with my head in a pillow, and my butt in the air.

"I'm going to lube you up personally Ms. H!" He says as he begins to rim my anus with his tongue.

My God! That was the shit! No pun intended. He liberally lubricates my ass with as much saliva as he can muster. The entire time that he's eating my ass, he's playing with my clit, so now I'm extremely close to cumming yet again, and then he ups the ante, he stiffens his tongue and begins to insert it in and out of my butthole!

I fucking lost it, I came so hard, till I mistakenly passed gas right in his face! "Ok, I think we are ready for the balls now, are you ready Ms. H?"

"I'm ready." I said, as I tried to catch my breath.

So one by one, he inserted the balls inside of me, they were lubed up very well, just like my ass was, so they didn't hurt.

"So are you going to "insert" anything into my pussy as well?" I asked.

"Coming right up!" He said as he slowly slid his hard white college cock back into my pussy. He hit me with slow, controlled, almost massaging strokes, and even with that, I was still having a hard time with him.

Like I said earlier, this whiteboy should have been in porn! He damn sure had the dick size for it. So as once again, my body started to convulse, I could feel the balls in my ass.

I then hit my happy place and began to nut, but as I was nutting, he slowly pulled the string and pulled out the first ball. I let out a high pitched howl, it did indeed intensify my orgasm, he began to stroke me faster, and he pulled out another ball, same result, then another, then another, until I was begging him not to pull out the last few, I didn't think That I could handle another climax.

He then began his slow march to "nut busting". I could tell that he was getting close because he began to shorten his strokes and quicken his strokes, finally, he explodes inside of me with so much force that it knocks me off of his cock, which pulls out the last remaining 3 balls.

I collapse on the bed while in the throes of yet another back breaking explosion. Chet recovers quickly, and he holds me in his arms until my shockwaves subside. If only he was older, I could definitely see myself pursuing something further with him, but I suppose that I'll have to settle with the fact that the best dick ive ever gotten was young, white college cock!