College Coed Surprise Attack

Story Info
Family is attacked by a gang of sexy coeds.
613 words
2.45
42.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Betsy, has been quite satisfied with my behavior the past month, so we are back to engaging in martial relations. She says I may have finally learned to stop misbehaving, leading to the sever punishment that has been mine the better part of two years.

Betsy’s lady friends were willing to forgo the full six months of punishing me for sake of their friendship with Betsy, and to satisfy a request from our daughters. They still tease me verbally whenever they get the chance, and that hurts my ego, but at least the physical abuse has stopped.

But… Something happening two nights ago that frightens the heck out of us. My last punishment, several months ago, took place at the hands of 12 beautiful, sexy eighteen and nineteen year old coeds from a local university.

These 12 lovely coeds came over to our house unannounced. They brought along about 20 other lovely young ladies, from the same university. They busted into the house when Betsy answer the doors at about 7 PM. Approximately 30 young women were overwhelming us.

They striped Betsy, and our 18-year-old Wendy of their clothes and tied them up. I was next. In trying to protect my ladies, the coeds proceeded to kick me in the balls several times. While doubled over in pain, they ripped off my clothes as well, and tied my hands behind my back.

Our two other daughters were over at friends homes, thank goodness. They were spared this surprise attack.

The coeds brought the three of us, Betsy, Wendy and I together in the master bedroom. By this time the coeds were also stark naked, belittling me for my tiny genitals and my inability to protect my family. They tossed Betsy and I into bed together, and placed Wendy at the foot of the bed and made her watch as they forced Betsy onto me.

They had Betsy play with my genitals until I had an erection. At this point, they had Betsy mount me and begin humping me. Several of the coeds had joined us in our king-size bed, and had their hands all over us both. Finally I deposited my cum inside of Betsy. They pulled Betsy off of me and instructed Wendy to make disparaging remarks about my performance and size.

Several of the college coeds took my balls in their hands for solid squeezes while giving me tender tongue sucking kisses. Several others strapped on dildos, and proceeded to give them to me up my ass. All without any lubrication.

Finally, Wendy’s hands were untied. They then made Wendy take me over her lap and spank my bare, sore behind. After about 45 minutes, when Wendy’s hand was too sore to continue, they made her grab my balls and yank on them several times.

At this point they got dressed and informed us this sort of thing will happen several more times again soon, and that if we called the authorities, I will be castrated and force fed my genitals. And worse.

Needless to say, we are very upset with what happened. But, I feel the risk of going after them will result in something happening to Betsy or our daughters, which we’ll find too risky.

This was quite traumatic for us all, and we are very worried for the future. Mostly, for the sake of our daughters. Betsy and I were very, very concerned about our daughters being harmed, emotionally, or physically. The fear of what the college coeds will do to our girls, if we fight them, is causing us a great deal of agony.

Also, Wendy’s participation in the whole thing is troublesome for us.