College Crush Revisited

Story Info
Work trip leads to a night with my old college crush.
11.7k words
4.35
28.3k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers

Cheating, I don't like it at all. I have such strong feelings about this that I have lost a friend or two over it. I just can't understand how you can make a commitment to another under God's house, then forget it when the first hard cock or perfect piece of ass comes along. I genuinely dislike cheaters.

That's what makes my current situation so upsetting. As I am laying in a hotel bed after joining the ranks of a cheater the night before. I am rethinking the past day in my head.

Yesterday, my thoughts go back to it.

The day started with me waking up in my house in the suburbs, my husband by my side. I had to go to a convention in the city all day Saturday for work. Then a follow up Sunday morning breakfast, before I made my way home.

Guilt washes over me as I think about the morning. I jumped in the shower getting ready for my day.

My husband eagerly came into the bathroom his cock semi hard. He tried to jump in the shower with me, but I pushed him away telling him I can't, that I need to get going. He wanted me and is crazy for me, but I don't feel the same way. Routine has set in and I just don't lust for him like he does for me. Though I really want to.

I love him though and when I get out of the shower, feeling bad, I offered to go down on him. He tells me no thanks and not to do him any favors. He then said he was going out for a long bike ride. In an angry tone he told me to enjoy my trip and he loves me. Talk later, were his last words and he was gone.

I know he was hurt by my pushing him away and I felt guilty about it. He is a great man and is so good to me. He truly treats me like a queen and worships me. I felt bad about it and made a note in my head to flirt with him a little when I had time during the day, and give it to him good when I get back home.

So I got to the convention and did what was needed. It was a long day but around 7 o'clock I finally was done. I entered the hotel lobby and was heading to the elevator, with plans to go upstairs relax, shower and then maybe meet a few of my peers for dinner and a drink.

That's when I heard my name being called with much excitement. I turned around and saw a handsome black man. I tried to place his face and then it hit me. It was Troy from college. We were friends our last 2 years in college. We have stayed in long distance touch, text, Facebook, and phone, but I have not seen him in a long time. He came over and gave me a big bear hug.

Though I didn't mean to, I remember taking note of how hard his body felt. He was strong and strapping standing at around six foot two.

I remember Troys words as he began, "Lara girl, how have you been? God it has been so long. You still look ridiculously hot."

I blushed at his words but also felt spectacular knowing I still had it. This guy got around some in college and he kinda wanted me. But nothing ever happened.

When we met I was dating a guy for two years. Then when that broke up there was a window for us but it never materialized. I meet Tim, my husband, in my senior year and been with him since.

Tim came along at the right time. He made me laugh at a time I needed it most. He was sweet, kind, compassionate, and I knew pretty quickly I would eventually marry him. But in my mind I always wondered what a night or more would have been like with Troy.

We talked for a few minutes and I learned Troy was in the hotel for a dinner meeting, but it got cancelled and he was currently free. He asked if I wanted to get a drink with him and catch up. I said sure, and before long a drink became 3 with a good buzz, and almost two hours of catching up has passed.

Troy excused himself in need of a bathroom. I looked at my watch and noticed the time. I decided to text my husband. I informed him I was done and that I bumped into Troy from college and am having some drinks.

He knew about Troy, being we met in college. But he never trusted his friendship and knew that Troy had a reputation as a ladies man. He always said Troy wanted to fuck me. He said my body was built for a black dude to want to take a run at.

I stand at five foot four inches. I have nice size breast, brown hair and eyes. But those are not my features that my husband says, any brother would kill for. It is my booty. My ass is thick in all the right places. As he says I am built for doggystyle.

So telling him I am at the bar with Troy does nothing to fix the already angry mood he was in from the morning. His response was blunt. Asking me flat out if I turned him down this morning to save myself for Troy.

I got angry by that and told him as much. But he pressed on. Telling me it is so obvious that I have no desire for him. He said he was waiting all day wishing that I would text him with my room number. Telling him to come in and enjoy this hotel room with me. He told me I may as well enjoy the night cause it will be hard to think something did not happen between Troy and I.

I told him to come in, that it was a great idea, and sorry that I did not think if it. Just that stresses of job and life I forget how to be sexy and passionate. I assure him nothing is going to happen, unless he comes in to meet me. I text and tell him he won't be disappointed if he comes.

He responded that he wished I came up with the idea. That he did not have to force it on me. He reminded me how much he has tried to create a spark and how unresponsive I have been.

Truthfully as he rattled off all the things he has tried, I could not deny it. He was right. He has tried way harder than me at this. I need to start putting more effort into us. He told me enjoy the night.

Troy came back and sat back down. My phone binged a couple times with more text from my husband. I didn't bother to answer it as I didn't feel like arguing at that moment. Troy looked at the phone and asked if I was going answer those.

I told him it was my husband and it was not a big deal. My face however must have betrayed me because he said I looked upset. I explained that my husband was upset that I did not tell him to come along. I also told Troy that my husband, since we were in college believed that Troy wanted me, and was not so happy I was sitting here with him.

He smiled and let out a laugh. He then confirmed that my husband was right.

"Look Lara, You were and still are a sexy woman, and that ass though. Back in the day I wanted you real bad. I fantasized about having you all the time. I was jealous as shit of the guy you were with and then Tim. I mean I had some body then, smart, clean, focused, girls all over campus wanted me. I just can't think those dudes were giving you the D like you deserved it.

I laughed and interjected, "Yeah many wanted you and plenty got you from what I know. I got the D, as you called it just fine. Oh and the body is still something to look at."

Shit, why did I say that last part.

He again smiled and stated, "Hey, that's true about getting around but I never disappointed. Those girls got what they wanted. It probably amounted to the best sexual experience of their lives. So hey it worked out for all involved."

We both laughed at his statement but his eyes told me he was dead serious. I felt a tingle within my flower. Forgetting how confident he could be.

He continued on.

"Look, it would have been fun, but our time has passed and you are a married woman. But enough of that, I'm hungry do you want to grab something to eat. It's not a date I promise."

My face was flush thinking about him saying it would have been fun.

"I was supposed to go eat with a coworker, but I been down here with you so long I think they are already gone. I really wanted to go shower but I bumped into you. I could eat also, but I really could use a shower to freshen up and all."

He clapped his hand together and smiled.

"Great, go shower and do what you need. I can wait in the lobby or something as you get ready. I don't want to suggest I wait upstairs, as that would add more stress to you in regards to your husband."

Fuck he put me in an tough spot. By saying I don't want to suggest, he did just that.

I tried to play it cool and told him, "Nonsense, it is not a big deal. Come up watch tv or something, I won't be that long. Shit you are a friend of mine my husband needs to get over it."

He smiled a confident smile, laughed and said, "You got it lady Lara, finally I get to go to your room."

I playfully slapped his chest and told him to stop it and behave. But my hand lingered a bit to long on his strong physique.

He laughed again and assured me he was only joking around.

We rode up to my room and again for some unknown reason I asked, "So all those girls got what they wanted?"

He looked me over and his eyes took my body in.

"Yes Lara they got what they wanted. And the women I get with now still do. To be blunt, I love to fuck women. Young, old, single, divorced, black, asian, latino, married, white."

As he said those last two words he looked at my body, and his eyes then held mine. He slowly licked his lips.

"Lara listen to me. You don't want to do this. I like you as a friend also and rather not see you get hurt. But when I fuck I am a different person. I become a dominant alpha male. The woman I get with, we don't make love, we fuck. Hard, long and powerful."

He held his eyes on mine and continued on

"These married women I have fucked, they love it and beg to see me again. But many of their marriages were ruined. Their husbands found out, or they just did not want their husbands anymore, always comparing them to me."

He continued on.

"I don't care for these women and don't care about their marriage. If they want to cheat and fuck their shit up, that's on them. But you seem like you guys are good and solid and I rather not destroy that for you. But for the record if you did do it you would understand why those girls came to me."

I blushed and swallowed hard. I sarcastically thanked him for his concern for my marriage. And I expressed doubts about his ability to fuck, as he put it. But I felt myself getting wet just by his words.

We got to the room and Troy sat down on a bed and I gave him the tv remote. I gathered my clothes for the evening and headed for the bathroom.

I turned the water on and then took my clothes off. As the water got hot I looked myself over in the mirror. I liked what I saw. Though not 20 something I still looked real good. I ran my hand down my body and touched my flower as I did. Fuck I was horny and for the first time in ages I wanted to really get busy.

I needed to text my husband and tell him to get his ass into this hotel quick. That I needed him. He could be in within an hour. But I left my phone in my bag in the room. I would text him as soon as I got out. Tell him I'm going to dinner but to get in asap.

I jumped into the shower and the hot water felt amazing. It did nothing to alleviate the state I was in, if anything it heightened my arousal. I started to wash and got all lathered up. I rinsed off then shaved myself in preparation of Tim coming in to meet me.

I allowed my fingers to rub slowly up and down my entrance. It felt delightful. Slowly I ran my middle finger in between my folds and allowed it to descend within me. Fuck it felt so good. I fingered myself and got very close to exploding, but stopped. I wanted to be at my most heightened state for my husband.

Finishing up I got out of the shower, did my hair, applied some eye liner and lipstick, and then got dressed. I looked myself over and I know I looked good. The black jeans I had really accentuated my ass. The sequence silver top also did wonders for my breast and toned up arms. Adding the black heels to the outfit really was the cherry on top.

My husband was going to be happy when he got to me.

I opened the door telling Troy I was ready but I just needed to text home, and in that moment the whole night changed.

Troy looked at me and stood up.

"Holy shit Lara, you look fucking sexy as hell."

I blushed and said thank you. Not sure how to respond. He walked over to me and I backpedaled into the wall but he walked right up to me.

He continued, "What I said before, about you not wanting to do this, problem is I do. I want to fuck you in the worst way. I want to pleasure you like you have never experienced, watch as you cum all over my cock. Trust me your husband ain't doing what I could do to you."

With that he went to kiss my neck. And for a reason I'm still trying to figure out, I let him. Ohh it felt great, as his tongue explored my neck. I felt his hand drop to my crotch. He slowly ran his finger up and down my flower, feeding my arousal.

His lips found there way to mine and he started to kiss me with a hunger that felt years in the making. His eyes were locked on mine as both his hands went to my waistband and started to unbutton my pants.

Fuck why did I let it happen. I could have said stop, get out, but I didn't, I allowed my body to succumb to him. I was in heat and wanted to get fucked. I allowed my desire to win out over my marriage.

I felt a twinge of guilt but did not say stop. Deep down in me I wanted Troy since college. I was not even sure I knew how bad I wanted him until that moment.

I could not wait to run my hands all over his strong chest. To feel his thigh muscles as I go down on him. The weight of his strong body pinning me down as he takes me.

Then of course the myth. Was it true? Did he have a way bigger cock then the guys I have been with. I got a chill of anticipatory excitement.

Once my pants were unbuttoned he bent down and pulled them off along with my panties. He then put my heels back on my feet. I laughed to myself thinking about that. Guys and their love of heels.

Bent in front of me and exposed to Troy he looked up at me and then lifted my leg up on to his shoulder placing soft kisses all along my inner thigh. I was already at a fully aroused state from my shower escapades, and as his lips touched my skin I let out a whimper.

He smiled up at me and then placed my other thigh on his shoulder and with one strong motion he stood up and my hand was on the ceiling, my back against the wall, and more importantly his tongue was in between my legs servicing me.

Wow this was so erotic. My husband goes down on me all the time, and he is great at it. But this was so hot. His strength to be able to lift me up and pleasure me like this was so sexy.

His tongue was running slowly up and down my entrance, teasing me. He made pass after pass working me up into a delicious frenzy.

He seemed to know how hot I was beforehand. That slow and methodical licking made me crazy with passion. My desire to orgasm was growing with each flick of his tongue.

He looked up at me and our eyes locked. "Troy, I need to cum." I remember saying it in a desperate whimper. "Stop teasing me and please make me cum."

I get a wicked sensation as I lay in this bed thinking about that statement. Me, the girl who says so little in bed, was begging this man to make me cum.

He looked up at me when I said that and smiled. He then inserted his tongue into me and just held it there. Fuck that was even worse. I was desperately trying get off, but he had me pinned against the wall so that I could not even grind on his mouth.

This man was a master at prolonging the build up to my orgasm.

He pulled his tongue out and brought me down from his shoulders. His lips glistening with my wetness. I hungrily kissed and sucked on his lips tasting my excitement as I did.

He pushed me back off him and into the wall.

"Lara I have wanted you for so long. I have wanted to make you cum for as long as I can remember. But your first orgasm from me will be when I slide my cock into your willing pussy. You are so fucking hot right now, I know just putting myself inside you will make you erupt. That will be good for you. But what will follow will be like nothing you have experienced. Your going to be begging for my cock before we are done."

With that he grabbed my hands and placed them on his waistband.

"Now if you want that, and I know your big white ass wants that, all you white girls do. If you want it then unbutton my pants and release my cock so I can give you that orgasm you want so badly."

I was taken aback by his words about us white girls. I stood for a second thinking fuck him, I should tell him to leave. But I didn't, I allowed my lust to win out and started my hands on the button of his jeans.

He smirked and bellowed, "Knew it, you're all the same. At the end of the day you just need that cock."

I did not respond to his taunts but I felt embarrassed and dirty as I unbuttoned his pants. As soon as I did he grabbed both my hands and placed them over my head with one of his hands. He then went back to kissing me. At the same time he kicked out of his pants and shoes.

Then I felt it for the first time. He started rubbing his cock up and down my opening. Slowly sticking just the head into me. The relentless teasing seemed to have no end in sight.

I cried out in frustration and I was breathing so heavy. I was so wet I actually saw my inner thighs had a shine to them. Then in one quick motion it happened.

He let go of my hands and in the same motion moved both his hands under my thighs and lifted me up against the wall. And that's when he entered me. Not an inch or two at a time. But full all in to the hilt and just stayed there.

Just like he said, I exploded as soon as he entered me. My orgasm seemed to start in my toes. Once the fuse was lit it made a quick straight line to my flower and brain.

I screamed out in ecstasy, laughing now knowing people in the hall or surrounding rooms had to of heard me.

He held his tool inside me and just slowly moved within me, allowing me to cum all over his cock.

His cock, though I did not see it yet, one thing I knew for sure was that it was thicker than anything I had in the past. I felt so stretched to my limit and yet so perfectly full.

I came for what felt like minutes. And Troy allowed me to take my time.

Finally I opened my eyes and we locked eyes. I giggled as that orgasm was so very intense and lamely I said hi to Troy.

He smiles a confident smile and said hello back. "So do you feel better now my little vixen. Did that big black cock satisfy your hunger or awaken it.

I was angry he kept bringing up the difference in our color, but hearing him say those words sent a tingle threw my body. I could not deny how good he just made me feel. I bit my lower lip and shook my head yes.

"Well I am happy I was able to give you that satisfaction. Based on my past experiences with you white girls you are about to come undone from what we will do next. I hope you can handle it."

With that he ordered me to take my top off, and I quickly did as instructed. And he started to slowly piston his cock into my well lubed tunnel. The slow pace he started with was lovely. After the orgasm I just experienced the slow motion was getting me primed up for another huge one.

I felt so yielding and small to this man, as he held me up on his cock pressed against the wall. Slowly but steadily his pace grew and the smoldering fire within me did the same.

My eyes moved about the room and I caught a look of our reflection in the window. The window who's drapes I had pulled shut. Yet now they were fully open for anyone in the building across from us to see.

Damn him. Yet it had an effect on me I did not expect. It felt dangerous and daring and all of a sudden I could care less how exposed I was. I could care less who saw. His eyes caught mine looking at the window.

With that I started grinding down onto his strong shaft, fucking him every bit that he was me. He walked closer to the window with me impaled on his cock. God I lived how strong he was it.

Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers