College Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took all the self-control I had not to turn around and confront them – there was no way I wanted to draw any more attention to our table or to Laurie's semi-exposed tits. But they turned around rather quickly anyway when they saw the waiter approaching with our meal. Still, the whistling and moaning and laughing coming from all four of them in the booth was enough to keep my face flushed bright red and my cock painfully hard in my 'pre-cum' moistened underwear.

Knowing we would be eating later at the carnival, we had both ordered small salads and a grilled chicken breast to share – it was a meal we had ordered there before. He put the salads in front of us and the chicken on a plate in the middle. "Miss..or is it Ma'am? Would you like me to cut this up for you?" He pointed vaguely in the direction of the single breast while his eyes scanned her chest continuously, waiting for any kind of movement to prove to himself that he wasn't dreaming or that her blouse wasn't fooling him with an optical illusion.

It felt like she was waiting for the comments to stop from the next booth – like she wanted to be sure her new admirer would hear her before she answered the waiter. But the longer she waited, the more he continued to stare until we could both see her nipples reacting to his gaze, growing right before our eyes. The buzzing in my ears was getting louder and louder as my heart raced in my chest. Finally she stopped looking at the other booth and turned to the waiter with a big, friendly smile and wide-open bright blue eyes. From across the table, I could see his eyes narrow in concentration as her breasts moved together beneath the sheer mesh material of her blouse, her nipples outlined perfectly as they pressed against the dark shirt. Reluctantly, he shifted his gaze to Laurie's face.

Again, just loud enough to carry beyond our booth, my future wife let the soft, Southern twang dominate her voice as she answered. "Please, call me Laurie...we've been here so often I feel I know you."

"And if you please, call me Pete...or Pedro – I answer to either one." His eyes moved slowly and deliberately back to her perfect 34B's and he smiled before looking at her face again. "I feel I'm getting to know you much better, Laurie." She had the grace to blush at his unspoken reference to her semi-nudity. "Would you like me to slice this for your salad?"

She surprised us both by looking past him and locking eyes with the very interested Latino facing her. Her voice changed again – this time to a smoky, bluesy, piano-bar expression of desire and lust and dirty games. "Let him have it, Pedro. It may be the only breast he gets to put in his mouth tonight."

In the year-and-a-half that we had been seeing each other, I had never heard her say anything that provoked the intensity of the feelings that simple sentence created within me...certainly not her pillow-talk fantasies – not even when she told George that she loved fucking him and committed herself to being his 'personal fucktoy' on a long-term basis. No, this was so much more intense – my humiliation was made public for the first time.

I wanted to say something – anything to stop her but I couldn't. All my concentration was on trying to will myself not to cum as I sat there, red-faced and silent...and secretly thrilled by what she was doing to me. Knowing I would never see these people again (except Pete, of course, but I really wasn't thinking about him in that context) only made me wonder what it would feel like if she ever said something like that in front of our friends. Just thinking for a moment about the possibility almost made me pass out as my flesh started tingling everywhere and I couldn't catch my breath at all.

By the time I'd recovered from my mini 'panic attack' the waiter had finished with us and moved to the adjoining table. He described her in both Spanish and English, telling them that her breasts were perfect and her nipples "look(ed) like they were made to be sucked." Each moan and groan and lust-filled laugh seemed to taunt me as much as her comment had.

"C'mon, honey," she was smiling sweetly as she ate her salad, "better eat up – we've got places to go." I could hardly get my fork to my mouth as I watched her flirt silently with her admirer while she devoured her meal. She noticed my inability to eat after a few minutes and giggled at my obvious discomfort. "Baby," she said in that ultra-sexy blues voice, loud enough to be heard in the next booth, of course "as long as you're not gonna eat, why don't you run over to the motel and get a room now." Her eyes were on him as she dismissed me so transparently.

I found my voice after a sip of water. "I can wait while you finish, honey." Even I couldn't believe how lame that sounded. From their reactions, neither could the four Latinos as they laughed and mocked my reaction.

'Really, Stevie, that's not necessary." There was nothing overtly sexy in the way she said it...in fact, there was a distinct chill in her voice. Yet, I knew for certain that she was playing for my ultimate benefit – Stevie is the name she and George used sometimes when they were feeling particularly nasty. "Just go get the room and take our bags over." Then as fast as it took her to shift her gaze over the booth and catch his dark brown eyes, her inflection changed once more to the hot, piano-bar sound of sex. "I'll just wait here for you." There was nothing left but for me to go get the room.

When I returned about fifteen minutes later, I was semi-shocked but not totally surprised to find my fiancée entertaining her new friend. I felt five sets of eyes burning into me; my face turned bright red as I approached the booth. He was sitting next to Laurie, his right hand resting on the table, a cigarette burning between his fingers. His left arm was draped across her shoulders...his thin, brown fingers resting lightly over the top of her left breast. He didn't move as I sat down across from them. I couldn't speak – my mouth was bone dry.

"Stevie," she started, and I knew immediately that she wanted to turn our little game up a notch. "This is JR...he's been teaching me Spanish while you were gone. Isn't heatractivo?" She flipped her hair and exposed her neck to him. It was already red and moist. "That means handsome, cucky." My mind was reeling – she had never called me that in public before – it had always been reserved for our deepest, darkest fantasies...and always played in private. Before I could even catch my breath, she took his left hand and pulled it down to her very visible tit. Even the boys in the booth behind me gasped as he started to roll her nipple between his fingertips.

"What's our room number, Stevie? Give me the key – I want to go change before we go to New Lennox." She moaned as he pinched the long, thick tip of her breast through the sheer mesh, then she turned her face to his and rubbed his cheek gently with her hand. "Veryatractivo, JR," she murmured before she pressed her lips to his for a soft, romantic kiss. When she was done, she glanced at me with her hand out for the key. "Oh, cucky, I told JR that you would be happy to buy dinner for him and his friends. Take care of that before you leave."

After taking the room-key out of my hand, Laurie gently nudged JR towards the end of the bench seat by pressing her tits into him, to the delight of his friends looking over my shoulder, her desire perfectly clear as she asked him to walk with her to our room. But as crazy as she was making me, putting herself so totally on display like that...completely humiliating me in public...thankfully at least some rational part of my brain still seemed to be working. I grabbed her wrist as she was about to get up and pulled her gently back to the bench.

"Laurie," was all I had to say. She looked at me and saw the change in my eyes. "I need to speak to you for a minute." I stood up and reached for my wallet. I glanced over at what the boys next door seemed to be eating and took $50 out and put my wallet back. I took her by the hand and walked back to the dark hallway that led to the restrooms. Pedro, the waiter, intercepted us before we got out of the direct sunlight. He just ogled Laurie's back-lit breasts and swollen nipples as I gave him the money to cover everyone's meal.

He thanked me for the money and then turned to the love of my life. "Laurie," he said softly as he moved very close to her, "thank you for coming today. It has been a pleasure serving you." I heard her gasp ever so quietly so I moved to where I could see both of them. Hidden from the other patrons by the way they were standing, Pedro had slid his hand up Laurie's side until he cupped her breast. "You will always get special treatment here, little girl." Her gasp was a little louder this time as he rolled her thick nipple between his fingers. She kissed him lightly on the cheek and thanked him; she seemed almost sorry to pull away from him.

Once we were in the hallway, I told her that she seemed to be moving way too fast. I explained that whatever happened during our game-playing was fine, but I would never let her do anything without being there, protecting her from any possible harm. We didn't know this boy, I told her. There was no way I was going to let her take him into our hotel room alone – game or no game. She stared at me for what seemed like a very long time before I saw the smile in her eyes that told me she understood. She slid into my arms and kissed me softly on my lips before she told me how much she loved me. Then slipping away just as quickly, the cold look came back to her eyes and a slight mocking tone colored her voice.

"Just wait here,cuckyboy." She said it loud enough that it drew the attention of several tables of diners and at least two waitresses who were walking right by us. When they turned around and giggled at me, remarking just as loudly on my red face, I thought I would die of shame. It was exquisite torture and my loving fiancée had played it just right. When she moved back towards our booth to get JR, she appeared virtually topless as the sun was setting and the last rays were illuminating her completely. Of course, everyone who had heard her or the waitresses was following her with their eyes. Every comment I heard caused my cock to twitch and my heart to stop. She stopped next to the slim, dark young man and whispered in his ear while pulling his arm between her tits. He looked at me and I just looked back and nodded my head towards Laurie.

Moments later, I was holding the door to our motel room open for them. JR stopped her in the doorway and started a deep French kiss with my fiancée. Standing sideways to his three friends who had joined our walk across the parking lot, he slid his hand up her side until he was cupping her full, firm breast. After his boys oooh'ed and ahhh'ed for a minute, he pushed her into the room. I followed, letting the door shut on the other three Latino guys.

JR moved closer to Laurie, kissing her again until she gently pushed him away. I was watching closely, satisfied for the moment that all it took was a 'gentle' push to make him stop. Her sexy, piano-bar voice was back full throat and it instantly made both of us boys crazy.

"JR, baby, you have got to calm down..." Her fingers were at her belt, slowly finding the buckle to release it. "I told you before I wasn't gonna sleep with you...now." I hadn't heard that before – I wondered what she told him she would do. In the meantime, her belt was loose and her fingers were popping the button above the zipper. She looked at me and her eyes were glaring with her lust for the young man. "Stevie, remember what I asked you about JR at the diner?" I did, but I wasn't going to answer her that easily. I just looked down a little and stayed silent. I heard her zipper being lowered and then I heard JR gasp. "You remember, cuckyboy...I know you do." I don't think I could have been any redder or more flushed with shame than I was at that moment. I looked towards her as her hands pushed her shorts down – mind-numbingly slowly – over her hips until her powder blue lace thong panties were completely revealed. God, she was gorgeous...a perfect nineteen year old body, fit and trim, her tits high and round and her tight little ass as firm as it could be. "Go ahead, cucky...ask him now."

I had to take a sip of water before I could make a sound. He looked at me with a smirk – something told me he knew what was coming. I cleared my throat and said, "She asked me...if I thought you had a big...you know..." I hesitated, hoping that he would make this a little easier. He didn't. He just shrugged his shoulders and turned back to stare at the tiny lace triangle between her long, tan legs. "She wants to know," I tried again, my voice getting a little stronger this time, "if you have...a big...cock." My skin was vibrating as I heard the words come out of my mouth; Laurie's nipples seemed to grow fatter and longer with every passing second. Our eyes met briefly when we heard the sound of JR's jeans coming down to his knees. I could see the lust in her eyes – who knows what she saw in mine.

JR sat back on the bed, his feet on the floor. He was fondling a nice-size hard-on hidden by a pair of low-cut black briefs. Laurie moved closer, between his legs, putting her lace-covered cunt just a foot away from him. When he knew we were both looking, he pulled the front of his underwear down with one hand and lifted his 'package' out with the other. He was my size – just about six inches long – but he was a little thicker around the shaft. Laurie gasped and then giggled as she told him it was both big and beautiful. Then the good-looking boy looked over at me and smirked. "What about you, faggot? You think it's beautiful, too?" Before I could reply, the cocky Latino was cringing as Laurie's hand circled his balls and started to squeeze.

"JR, you promised to be nice if I let you watch me change my clothes. Are you gonna keep your promise, baby?" He glanced back and forth between us and decided I wasn't worth wasting a chance with hot, sexygringastanding about 95% naked right in front of him. He smiled up at her and nodded his head. My darling fiancée released her grip immediately, bent over and took a long, slow, sensuous lick of his brown-skinned cock. All three of us moaned simultaneously. "I was really hoping you would make the right choice, honey." Then she kissed him again. I could see her excitement building as she stayed bent over – what little material there was covering her tiny, pink pussy was soaking wet with her aromatic girl-juice. I could smell her desire from where I stood.

Laurie knelt down and pulled JR's jeans all the way off and spread his legs out so she fit comfortably between his hard, muscular thighs. Running her fingers up and down his legs and playing with his balls kept him hard as she continued speaking in that insanely sexy voice.

"Why on earth do you think I'd marry a gay man, JR? Let me tell you, honey..." she stopped for a second to lick up the side of his shaft like it was an ice-cream cone, "Stevie is many things – but he isn't gay." JR groaned as she ducked her face under him and licked his balls, her fingers gliding up and down his fat cock. "Of course, that's not to say he wouldn't suck your big, beautiful, very hard penis if I told him to." She pulled his erection to her lips and took him halfway into her mouth and then him pop out from between her sucking lips. Then I heard Laurie moan and her aroma was even stronger. She looked up at the boy with the big, brown cock and looked him in the eye. "He would do it just because I asked him to. Would you like that, JR? Would you like a rich (I wasn't), young (I was probably 7 or 8 years older than JR)gringobe 'forced' to suck your proud, hard cock?"

I was reeling with each word she spoke. Of course, she knew how I really felt about non-traditional sex play. I had always considered mouths and genitals to be separate from their 'owners' during group sex. There was simply too much fun to be had in groups back then (the pre-AIDS 70's) to let an occasional cock in your mouth or one starting to get snug in your back door freak you out. The sexual etiquette of the day simply required the receiver to either accept the offering or inform the giver that you were not interested. Either way, it was no big deal – if it was, then you didn't last in those groups very long. But it had been a long time since I'd experienced anything like this, and the possibilities were mind-boggling.

The next thing I was aware of was JR's hips jerking around on the bed and loud groans coming from his mouth; Laurie's talented fingers had made quick work of JR's formidable erection. When I looked at her, she was smiling delightedly, rubbing the young Latino's semen into the soft, smooth flesh of her perky breasts. "Cuckyboy," she grinned as she gently scolded me, "don't just stand there, go get my handsome young man a warm, damp washcloth and a clean towel." I started across the room to the bathroom. "Stevie," her grin really was quite evil, "all I'll need is a towel."

I returned a minute later with two towels and one wet washcloth. Laurie had me kneel in front of JR, close enough to smell the musky cum that covered his cock and balls. I was amazed by what she was doing to me – I had no idea that she was that familiar with Dom/sub games and routines – this was already far beyond what we had done with George...or even alone when we role-played in bed. I held out the wet washcloth and towel, my hands shaking from excitement brought on by this incredible humiliation...my prick hard and throbbing in my briefs.

"How would you like him to service you, lover?" I had never heard her voice sound as seductive as it did that night. "Want my little cuckold to lick your cream off your balls? Suck your cock 'til it's clean?" It took a few seconds before I realized that the low moans I heard were coming from me. "See, JR, it excites him to please me...by pleasing my lovers." His thick cock twitched in response to her words or perhaps just her sexy voice – maybe both. "I bet he's hard, JR...what do you think?" The handsome, young Latino was groaning, too. "Show him, cuckyboy...show him your hard cock." Laurie was groaning now as well, her fingers jammed into the front of her little panties.

"Fuck no! I don't want to see his dick." JR's exclamation seemed to bring us all back a step or two closer to reality. "Just give me the damn towel!" I handed him the towel and the washcloth and backed away. While he cleaned himself, Laurie had taken a new outfit from her overnight bag.

Standing in front of us, she peeled off her wet panties and tossed them to JR with a big grin. Then without wiping herself off, my dirty little girl pulled a red and white striped tube-top up her body until it just barely covered her tits. She fiddled with it until there was a generous amount of cleavage on display on top and it stopped about an inch lower than the bottom curve of her breasts. Satisfied with the way it fit, Laurie then stepped into her very favorite pair of "Daisy Duke" cut-offs. Not only were they cut high enough in the back to expose the bottom curves where her cheeks met the backs of her thighs, they were generally thread-bare and patchy all over. In fact, the crotch of that particular pair was little more than a thin strip of ragged denim and some loose threads. Without underwear, they provided little protection from curious eyes or overzealous cops. But my God...she sure looked good walking away from us towards the bathroom.

I changed my underwear and put on a clean polo shirt over my Dockers shorts while JR finished cleaning himself and getting dressed. When we both seemed ready, Laurie walked out of the bathroom to join us. She had redone her make-up, making herself appear much younger than her nineteen years. The contrast of her cute and innocent teenage face and her slutty outfit was stunning.