College Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She imagined being fucked just like this: face down in her sheets, nipples roughly rubbing the fabric, her cunt spread wide—all that was missing was a hard dick slamming into her. She moaned as the first roots of orgasm took hold; "dirty boy, oh my God, you dirty boy," she panted softly in her sheets. Her orgasm pounced and attacked, forcing her to shove her face into the mattress to stifle her squeals of pleasure, and her hips shook in rough spasms around the pillow until she lay panting in a wet pile of orgasmic euphoria.

She rolled over, admiring her pale skin shining in the moonlight, and pulling her masturbatory aid up to her face. She loved sleeping with the smell of her own arousal. She rolled onto her side and rubbed her thighs together; feeling the softness of her legs, her wetness and the heat emanating from her pussy all melding together. She smiled and basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

12