College Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pourty
pourty
413 Followers

She dove into the pool and swam over to me. We grabbed a ball and tossed it back and forth for a while while we talked and joked about everything under the sun. It was great spending time with Jen again.

After 20 minutes or so, Colette came out to join us. She looked fantastic as well, and almost as cute as Jen. Her hair was a similar color, but had some blonde highlights from the hairdresser, and she'd inherited our mother's green eyes. She wasn't the swimming freak that Jen was, and so rather than a speedo was wearing a pink string bikini, purposefully displaying her more than ample breasts for all the world to see. She was carrying a tray with a pitcher and some glasses, all full of margaritas.

"Now, I know you're not 21, yet, Mark, so I made a special glass of lime juice for you, while Jen and I enjoy these stiff margaritas." She winked at me. Jen and I came up out of the pool to where she was now sitting at an umbrella table on the deck. "I know you're not ready to start holding down alcohol, so yours is a virgin."

I smirked back at her as she handed me a glass. It looked exactly like all the others, but I didn't figure she'd lie to me about it. Imagine my surprise when I took the first sip and got a strong burn in my throat as I swallowed, then coughed.

"Crap, Colette, it's a good joke, but did you have to dump the entire bottle of tequila into mine?"

Colette just laughed, "Sorry, I guess I overdid it just a little bit, but it's not just yours, it's the entire pitcher, so bottoms up everyone!"

We all started the drinking and talking and joking. It didn't seem to me like it lasted very long, but soon the pitcher was empty and we were on our last glass each, and we were laughing like crazy, everything was hilarious. In other words, we were all good and drunk.

"So, Marky," Jen said, "tell me about the girl you left behind, was she cute?"

"Why," I laughed at her, "are you looking for another girlfriend?"

Colette had just taken a drink but couldn't keep from laughing, and so ended up spitting a mouthful across the table at us.

"Oh gross, Colette, spit away from the table, please, you redneck! No, Mark, I'm not looking for a new girlfriend, I just wanted to know if she was pretty or not? All the pretty girls want to date you, don't they?"

"Well, I think she was pretty," I started.

"But does she have big boobs like these?" Colette yelled, grabbing her chest and shaking it a little. She had clearly taken leave of her senses.

"Colette!" Jen squealed, "You are bad. You're making your brother stare at your boobs!"

She was right, I was staring at Colette's breasts as she held them in her hands. I could feel myself getting hard, but thankfully was scooted up to the table enough that neither of them would notice.

"Mark, you bad boy," she laughed, "don't you know you're not supposed to stare at your sister's boobs?"

"It might be easier not to stare if you weren't groping them in front of me..." I suggested, hoping that she wouldn't stop. I was actually, in my drunken stupor, starting to think about what was underneath that pink bikini top...

Jen scooted closer to me and lay her head on my shoulder again, as was her custom. I could feel her long hair against my bare chest and back, and it wasn't doing anything at all to stem the tide of hormones that had suddenly started racing through my system. "It's o.k., Marky," her mouth was so close I could feel her hot breath on my ear, "I stare at her boobs, too, their so nice and plump, like fresh melons." I looked down at Jen and she was, indeed, staring at Colette's breasts. This was getting really strange, but sexy, in a drunk sort of way.

"You two are really sick." Colette said, laughing, hands still on her breasts, "You're both sitting there lusting after your sister's boobs!"

Jen downed the last drink of her margarita, still leaning on my shoulder, "Take your top off, let us see them," she said quietly, almost like a dream, "let us see your pretty breasts."

"Yeah, right, the nudist wants my top off," Colette took another drink of her margarita, "in front of my own brother, no less."

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine..." laughed Jen.

"You first."

"Well why all the modesty around here then?" Jen said confidently. It was at this time that I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that all parties were truly drunk. Jen stood up and looked at the two of us. "It's not like you guys haven't seen a naked body before." She pulled the shoulder straps down from her arms. Not slowly, not tentatively, she just took it all off right there, and without so much as a blush, sat down next to me and cozied up to my shoulder again. This was killing me. I had a steel pole sticking up in my shorts by now, and could feel not just her hair on my skin, but now her right breast rubbing up against my arm.

"Well fine, if you're going to be that way," Colette slurred, "then I'm taking it off, too." And with that, she stood up and very matter-of-factly untied the strings of her bikini, letting it drop to the deck – top, bottom, everything. I don't think anything could have shocked me more at the moment. I expected flamboyant behaviour like this from Jen, but this wasn't like Colette at all. She actually did a little turn so we could see every bit of her. This wasn't making it any easier to hide my raging erection. "I'm going to get that bottle of tequila, let's do some shots!" and with that, she walked into the house, grabbed the bottle and some shot glasses, and then scooted her chair up next to me and sat down, pouring us each a full glass.

"Bottoms up!" she said, gulping down the liquor. I did the same, I needed some more liquor in me after all of that. Jen was content to simply sip hers.

"Now," Jen explained, "Mark, you have two gorgeous girls naked on either side of you, don't you think it's time you got a little more comfortable yourself?"

"Ah, I'm not so sure about that..." I said, not wanting to display my hard erection for my sisters...

"Oh come on," Jen said, "it's not like we haven't both seen it before!"

"Yeah," Colette joined in, "I used to take your clothes of and give you a bath each night. Nothing under those shorts I'm unfamiliar with!"

"That was a long time ago," I laughed, "I don't think it's quite the same as it was back then."

"Well we're due for an update, then." Said Jen, "C'mon, get those shorts off!" and with that she ran her hand down my chest, slowly, to my stomach, slowly, to the rim of my shorts.

"Jen, what are you doing?" I asked, looking at her hand on the hem of my shorts.

"Oh, nothing..."

"Don't worry," Colette said, now leaning into my opposite shoulder. Oh hell, her breast on my arm was driving me nuts, I just started repeating in my head, 'They're your sisters, they're your sisters, they're your...'

"We won't tell anyone, just let yourself go a little bit," Colette was now imitating Jen, taking her hand down my chest and stomach down to my shorts.

"You two are drunk." I said flatly, not really wanting to expose myself.

"Oh get over it," Jen said, her hand now rubbing up my left thigh, beginning to tug at the bottom of my shorts, "you'll feel much better when you're naked..."

I felt myself starting to give in. In retrospect, I now realize that the girls weigh quite a bit less than I do, so the fact that we consumed about the same amount of booze meant they were much more drunk than I was, but that last shot of tequila was starting to kick in and I was losing the willpower to hold the line.

"So what are you planning to do once my shorts are off?" I asked, realizing that I had already decided it was going to happen.

"I don't know," Jen said, "maybe something fun... maybe just stare at you for a while, which is what you've been doing to us all afternoon."

"Uh huh," I said, feeling Jen tugging the left leg of my short down my thigh, and Colette pulling the hem on the right side down my hip. They started to pull a little bit harder, and I not only gave in, I helped by lifting my bottom up off the seat a little bit, letting the shorts slip down my hips and thighs. It didn't take long before my erection was seeing the light of day and the shorts were around my ankles.

"Oh my god it's huge!" Colette yelled, then laughed heartily, "It's grown so much since you were five!"

"Ha, ha," I said languidly, "very funny."

"it is kind of nice, though" Jen chimed in, "very masculine."

"I should hope so." I laughed along with them. A little embarrased, but with enough booze in me not to really care any more.

"I think we should do some tanning," Colette said, "I need to get my skin to that nice bronze color. What do you say, Mark, Jen, want to join me on the lounge chairs for some sun?"

In a drunken haze, I stood up from my chair, and almost immediately fell down. I didn't realize how far gone I really was. Jen and Colette each took an arm and we walked over to the lounge chairs and lay down with one of them on each side of me. My erection was still at full tilt, and now, lying on my back, about the tallest thing in near sight.

"Geez, Marky, you look like you need some kind of release!" Jen laughed, staring at my throbbing member.

"Yeah, well, no luck for that here." I said, chuckling.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind," Jen said, "You could relieve yourself if you really needed to..."

"I think," I said, stumbling over my words, "I think when I'm sober again I might regret that."

We lay there, barely talking for about a half hour, or so I'd guess. My erection showed no signs of slowing down, and a little bit of pre-cum started dripping down the side. Even drunk, I realized this was not the kind of thing to be doing with my sisters, and that if I went any further we might really regret it later. So rather than doing what I felt like doing, for instance, jumping on top of one of them and having wild, ravenous sex, (which in my inebriated state probably would have only lasted about five seconds), I got up and jumped into the cool water of the pool, hoping to clear my head and lose the erection. It didn't really help with either, but the cool water felt good on my hot skin after lying in the sun.

Colette and Jenny eventually followed me into the pool and we tossed a ball around for a while and told each other dirty jokes, but that was it. After a time, I started sobering up and realized we were all naked (go figure). As nonchalantly as I could, I stepped out of the pool (still with raging erection from staring at my naked sisters) and grabbed my towel and shorts, dried off, and went to the bathroom to relieve myself.

I know what you're thinking, but that's not what I did, I actually had to pee, and once that was done, the erection died down pretty well. I put my shorts back on, now back to my senses, and looked at myself in the mirror while I washed my hands. It suddenly struck me, getting more and more sober all the time now, that we had just done something really, really taboo. I figured the girls were still pretty out of it, and out of respect for them and what they might think when they sobered up, I went to my room rather than back to the pool, and started unpacking.

It was about an hour later, still unpacking and putting things in order, that I heard Colette yell up at me from the kitchen if I was interested in pizza for dinner and if so what kind. I came down the stairs to respond. Both girls were now in bathrobes, I still in my swimshorts and a t-shirt. As I walked down the stairs, I was wondering how they were going to react now that they realized what had happened. I was un-prepared for their reaction, to say the least.

"Hey, did you want hawian or sausage or something else?" Colette asked me.

"Oh," said Jen, staring down at my crotch, "I think I'll definitely have the sausage!"

"Ah, Jen?" I said, "are you still drunk?"

Both of them just busted up laughing. "You don't have to be embarrassed, Mark," Colette explained, it's not like we did anything really nasty, we just got drunk and walked around naked. Native peoples in this region used to do that without even getting drunk! Get over it, tell me what kind of pizza you want."

Stunned at the plain way in which she was talking of all this, I just murmered, "I'll take the Hawiian."

"Yeah," Jen said, "Hawaiians are hot!"

That was just about enough teasing for me. "Are you two crazy? Do you know what just happened in the last few hours? Don't you think it's a little bit, oh, I don't know, strange, for a brother and two sisters to be sitting around drinking tequila and swimming nude together? And now you're making jokes about my... my..." I couldn't get it out, I was just too frustrated and annoyed. How could they not understand this wasn't right? I turned around and walked back up the stairs to my room. I didn't slam the door, but I didn't exactly shut it quietly, either.

I sat on the bed consumed in my own thoughts. I couldn't believe this had gotten so far out of hand and they just didn't seem to care one bit. Did they have any idea of the guilt going through me about what had happened? All my life I'd been taught to do right, and probably the most taboo subject on the face of the earth was sexual activity with family members. Sure, they weren't blood related, so legally it wasn't a problem, but to me, they were my sisters in every way shape and form. What frustrated me even more was the fact that they were so incredibly desireable women. How was I supposed to stand up to that?

About 10 minutes had gone by, and I heard a quiet knock on the door. I briefly considered ignoring it, figuring it was just going to be more joking and making light of a serious problem. I decided to give whoever it was another chance, though, and opened up the door.

Colette was standing in the doorway wearing her terry-cloth robe she'd had on since leaving the pool. She wasn't laughing, what a relief. "Can I come in and talk to you for a minute?" she asked softly. What could I say? She was acting normal again.

"Sure." I said, and left it at that. I went back and sat on the bed once more.

Colette followed me to the bed and sat down next to me. "I'm really sorry for upsetting you," she said, "we didn't mean to hurt you or make fun of you or make you feel bad, we were just joking around." I just sat there, silent. "What I can't figure out," she continued, "is whether you are more upset about us joking while ordering pizza, or more upset about the drinking and lack of clothing?" I was still calming down. She clearly wanted to work it out, but I wasn't sure I was ready to give in just yet. Still silent.

"Mark, can't you even talk to me about it? I'm so sorry I hurt you," I couldn't see the tears, because I wasn't looking at her, but I could hear it in her voice. This was the nuclear option. No man can resist one of my sisters when they are crying. Hell, even our parents couldn't hardly handle it. As I stared down at the floor, I noticed a tear fall on her hand, cleverly positioned in her lap. I always wondered whether this was scripted, or real, the crying bit. I guess I have to believe that my sisters are, while annoying and troublesome sometimes, almost always sincere. She reached the tear-stained hand over to my lap and placed her hand over mine. "Can you forgive me? I'm not even sure what I did that was so wrong, but can you forgive me? I love you so much."

Finally, I looked up. There were two or three tears tracing the contours of her face, one down the edge of her nose to her lips, another from the far corner of her eye rolling down her cheek and off the side of her graceful chin. I'd lost big time and I knew it. I put an arm around her and looked into her eyes. "I love you, too, Colette." I was nearly in tears now, "In fact I love you and Jenny more than anyone else in my life. Maybe that's why I got so upset about what happened. I just felt so confused. On the one hand, you are my sisters, and I have nothing but love and respect for you, I'd do anything for the two of you. On the other hand..." I got quiet again, not sure that I could say what was on my mind.

"What, Mark? Tell me, you can tell me anything, you know that." The tears seem to have subsided, but the wavering in her voice was still there, just below the surface, ready to come back out any moment.

"On the other hand," I started again, unsure of how she would take what I wanted to say, "On the other hand..." I had to force it out, and said it more bluntly than I'd intended, "you are also the two most attractive and funny and intelligent women that I've ever known, and I can't keep myself from..."

"From..." she finished my sentence for me, 'we're still close enough to finish each other's sentences', I thought, "From getting turned on and wanting something more than what you think you should?" she asked.

"Oh my gosh, Colette," the tears were stinging my eyes now, "get real, if you and Jen weren't my sisters I'd be fantasizing about marrying one of you. The reason I never got serious with my last girlfriend is because she just didn't measure up, and I don't mean physically. She was beautiful, not as beautiful as you, but she was, and the reason we left for different colleges is because I couldn't bring myself to fall in love with her the way I should have, and she knew it. She just wasn't..."

"Wasn't what?" Colette asked, embracing me in a tight hug while we both cried on each other's shoulder.

I pulled back just a bit, and looked into her deep amber eyes, "She just wasn't you." I finished.

Colette became bold. I'd seen this look on her face before, the great protector. She was about to ride in on a great white horse and save me, just like she did when I was in fourth grade and the other kids at school were teasing and bullying me all the time. I can remember her back from college on break when I ran into the house crying with a black eye. She took me into her 18 year old arms and held me tight for what seemed like a lifetime, then took me into the bathroom and cleaned up my face and bandaged the broken skin on my knees from where I fell down. Then she sat me down on the edge of my bed, much like we were sitting right now, and asked me what had happened. I told her all about how the kids teased me for being overwieght and called me names, and when I tried to stick up for myself, one of them held me while the other one punched me, then they threw me to the ground. I'm pretty sure that's the last time I had seen this face. She walked me to school the next day, and then met me later on to walk me home. She had me point out the two boys who did it, and, boy, did they get a tongue lashing. She knew their parents in our neighborhood and marched them home and told them what had happened. Not sure what happened after that exactly, but those boys never bothered me again.

Now her eyes were no longer crying and her voice was no longer wavering. She was cool as ice. She was protecting her baby brother, although I couldn't figure out how. That is, until she started to speak.

"Well why the hell not?" She said loudly.

I responded to her, almost laughing in memory of the fourth grade, "Why the hell not what?" I asked, now she was the one not finishing sentences.

"Why the hell can't you fantasize about marrying me someday? I'm a terrific prospect!" She looked at me for a moment, and I was just plain stunned into silence. In my head I'm thinking, 'what the hell are you talking about?'. We both just stared at each other for a moment, then simultaneously we busted up laughing.

"Listen," she said, "it's not like we're blood relatives, as much as I love you as if you were my own mother's son, there is no legal or biological reason you couldn't marry me or Jennifer and have healthy, happy children someday." I was just blown away, no clue whatsoever to think about this. "So park that guilt right there, mister, and go right ahead and be attracted to us, and have all the fantasies you want, and if you think you can take one of us on, go ahead and give it a shot. One thing's for sure, you'll have no trouble getting us to go out to dinner with you. Hell, you made it to first base when you were a toddler!"

pourty
pourty
413 Followers