College Days – Domination 101 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers

Joe closed his eyes and Lori repeated her slow stroke all the way up his body. She could almost see Joe's body shuddering in delight. Next she focused on his cock. Slowly she dragged the silk night gown up and down the length of his cock. The silk was smooth and electrifying as it glided over his already sensitive cock. The soft fabric created enough friction to get the full attention of Joe's cock and bring him to the edge, but it was not enough pressure to take him over the edge.

Lori whispered, "The night gown feels incredible on your cock doesn't it?"

Joe moaned, "Yes, you are driving me insane."

"Good. That's my plan darling." Lori held the night gown up and let a small amount slide over his balls. Joe spread his legs slightly, allowing the silk to slide around his balls. Lori lowered the night gown slowly, causing the silk to continually drop down over his balls. Then she slowly raised it up again so that the silk slowly rubbed up and over his balls. The continued rubbing against his balls left Joe in a state of erotic bliss. He could even feel the silk sliding down his ass and tickling his hole. It created sensations in him that were too good to imagine. Joe began to thrust forward, trying to create more friction, but it only added to his torture.

Lori continued to tease his cock, ass, and balls with the soft silk. After a few minutes, his cock began to twitch uncontrollably. Cum was even dripping out and covering the tip of his cock. Lori's pussy was also dripping in pleasure. Her panties were drenched and she was fully aroused. Seeing Joe so close to the edge was a thrill to her. She brought him to the point that his cock was twitching and she knew that he had no control over it. It was her expert teasing that did this to him and that excited her. Joe's cock was hers now.

Lori was a pro when it came to teasing and manipulating boys and so she was very aware of Joe's current state of mind. She knew that the prolonged teasing put him in a subspace that blurred his thoughts and sense of normalcy. This was the place where she liked to take her boys. This was where her real playtime started.

She slid the night gown up over his nipples and whispered, "Mmmm. This is fun isn't it? You like having my night gown all over you don't you."

Joe could not argue that. He did not want it to stop, "Oh yes. Lori. This is incredible!"

Lori squeezed his balls firmly and held them tight. Her voice shifted to an authoritive tone "You will continue to refer to me as Ma'am or Miss Lori, understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," replied Joe obediently."

Lori released his balls and gently rubbed them with the silk. With her other hand she pinched his nipples sending a burst of pleasure through Joe. Lori's voice switched back to sweet and seductive, "Very good darling. This silky night gown is nice isn't it? Imagine having your whole body wrapped in silk."

Joe was so immersed in pleasure that he could barely think. The thought of being wrapped in the silk that was causing him great pleasure was mind blowing. Joe managed to reply, "Yes Miss Lori. That would be awesome."

She led him on, "Mmmm...yes. Joe..see what you boys are missing. Imagine how a girl feels when the silk rubs over her nipples...." Lori, gently rubbed the silk over Joe's nipples. "....imagine how she feels when it rubs against her pussy." Lori gently rubbed his cock with the silk.

Joe tried to imagine what it would be like. He was on the verge of orgasm from the prolonged rubbing of the silk and so he did not know how women could wear such silky things without being horny all day. He joked, "I don't know how women can handle it. I don't think I could."

Lori playfully laughed at his comment. "Mmmm. It is quite torturous isn't it darling? Why don't we see how you can handle it? Sit up."

Joe sat-up not quite sure what Lori was talking about. She quickly lifted the night gown up and slid it over his head. She ordered him to put his hands through the straps. The macho side of him wanted to protest, but he was under Lori's spell. Her charm and sex appeal had put him into a submissive state of mind. He did not want to upset her and he knew that she liked to be in control. Joe did as he was told. The long white gown dropped down around his waist and shivers ran up his spine.

Lori did not waste a minute with her precious slave. Once the night gown was on him, she rubbed her hands over his hard cock, pressing the soft silk around it. She tweaked his nipples and leaned in for a deep passionate kiss. She knew the silkiness against his cock and nipples would take his mind hostage and put him in an erotic arrest. She could tell by his response that he was lost in arousal. His tongue was full of passion and lust. His lips pressed hard against hers and his breathing became heavy.

"Oh precious, doesn't it feel heavenly? Don't you want to cum in your pretty nightgown?"

Lori's words were a blur to Joe. The minute she started caressing him through the silk, his mind overloaded with pleasure. He heard the word cum and became excited. "yes..it feels awesome. You better stop or I'm going to cum! Can I cum now?"

Lori pulled away from Joe and cupped his chin with her hands. She looked into his desperate eyes and with a devilish tone said, "Relax Joe. I'm not done with you yet. We all know that once you cum, you will be done, now don't we?"

Joe's cock was ready to explode. He could feel cum leaking out. He concentrated and took a few deep breaths. Slowly his need to orgasm retreated. He replied, "yes ma'am you are right."

Lori complimented him, "Good Joe. You are doing great. There is one rule that you must not forget when you are with me. You must learn that my pleasure comes before yours. You must never cum before me do you understand?"

In his current state of mind Joe would have agreed to anything and so he obediently replied, "Yes ma'am."

"Good. Let's go back to my room."

Lori took his hand and led him back to her room. Joe felt silly walking through the apartment in a night gown, especially with a hard cock. The gown was long and flowing, reaching down to his ankles. Joe was aware of the silk rubbing over his legs and ass with each step that he took. The sensation was incredible. Lori had him sit on the bed. Standing between his legs she opened a shimmering red lipstick and applied it to her lips. She was deliberately slow in applying the lipstick. Joe watched, admiring her sexy lips and thinking that she was putting on an excessive amount. Lori leaned forward and gave Joe a deep kiss. He could feel the fresh lipstick rubbing over his lips. Lori stood straight again and then reapplied the lipstick. She leaned back down and gave Joe another deep kiss, causing more lipstick to rub onto his lips. Then she stood up again, stared at his lips, and then reapplied more lipstick to her lips. Each time she kissed Joe, he could feel the lipstick rubbing onto his. Their lips seemed to glide smoothly together as the kissing continued.

Joe finally asked, "what are you doing?"

Lori stared at his lips, "You look so sexy with lipstick on. You know when I was younger, I used to dress my little brother up as a girl and make him do whatever I wanted."

Joe joked, "Please don't tell me I remind you of your little brother."

Lori giggled, "No silly, but I still like dressing you boys up as little girls. Here let me fix your lipstick." Lori slowly applied her lipstick onto Joe's lips. Her pussy gushed with excitement as she colored his boy lips into pretty girls lips. Her arousal was peaking knowing that Joe was struggling on the inside with what was happening. Everything he learned growing up as a man should have told him to leave. Men were supposed to be macho and strong, yet he was sitting here in a night gown, having lipstick applied to his lips. He should be feeling embarrassed, but instead he was aroused beyond his imagination and ready to explode with an orgasm. Lori knew that it was her sexual manipulation and feminine power that broke down his male pride. She took great pleasure in crafting this very moment where a man's sexual arousal blends with the feminine world, confusing him and making him vulnerable.

Lori could barely contain her excitement. Her pussy was hot and she needed an orgasm. Before Joe could react to the moment, Lori took his hand and moved it under her leather skirt and pressed it against her bare pussy. She whispered to Joe, "You look so hot and sexy with your pretty girl lips and sexy night gown. Feel how hot you make me."

Lori's pussy was hot and drenched in pussy juice. Joe could feel the lust and excitement in Lori's voice when she whispered in his ear. Her excitement fueled his and all he cared about was pleasing her. He wanted to make her hot. He wanted to make her cum.

Lori pressed his hand hard against her pussy and moaned, "Oh...yes....your so hot Joey....you're my little princess aren't you? mmmmm..."

Joe was caught up in the moment and played into Lori's fantasy. He whispered back, "yes...I'm your little princess."

Lori reacted with a deep moan. Joe pushed his fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her. Lori moaned, "Oh yes...precious....that's good my little angel...mmm fuck me sweetie...."

Joe sensed that Lori's excitement was growing the more she referred to him as a little girl. Although it seemed strange to Joe at first, he was suddenly swept up into the emotion. He wanted Lori to orgasm and so he became her little girl. He pushed his fingers into her pulsing pussy. Lori's pussy squeezed tight around his fingers and she clutched his shoulders and screamed in orgasmic delight.

Lori's orgasm boosted Joe's arousal. He desperately needed to cum. He pleaded to Lori, "Miss Lori, please may I cum. I'm so ready to explode."

Lori had not planned on letting him cum just yet, but even she knew that he could not take it anymore. She cupped her hands around his silk covered cock and softly whispered, "cum for me precious."

That was all Joe needed to hear. He thrust his cock into Lori's hand. Every inch of his cock rubbed over the smooth silk and the feeling was exquisite. He instantly exploded into a long orgasm. Hot cum spurted into his silk night gown. Lori's hand expertly caressed his thrusting cock, milking out every last ounce of cum.

When Joe was finished, he complimented Lori, "That was awesome!"

"One of the best orgasms you ever had wasn't it," asked Lori.

"Yes. It was incredible."

"And I didn't even have to take my clothes off. You're so easy Joe," joked Lori.

"I don't know about easy.....you just know how to drive a man crazy."

Lori leaned in a kissed Joe with her tongue. Her hands rubbed his nipples and cock through the silk night gown. "So you like being my little girl, don't you," asked Lori in a seductive tone.

Joe had forgotten that he was wearing lipstick and a night gown. He wasn't sure what he liked about the night, but he was not about to abandon his male ego. He stammered with his response while Lori continued to fondle him. "Well. I...uhh...I..I'm not sure about dressing like a girl....but..uh...you made me feel incredible. I mean, you know, the silk was driving me wild...and..uh...just how excited you got...I mean I loved it."

Lori giggled coyly. Joe's cock was hard again. "Mmm. Silk is nice isn't it? It's very soft and sensual. I have lots of silk things that you will love." Lori continued to massage his cock with the silk and Joe was soon back to a fully aroused state of mind. Lori continued, "Now you've had a little taste of what I like. Do you think you can handle it?"

"Oh yes! Definitely. This was soo much fun."

"Tonight was just the beginning Joe. As I said when you first asked me out, I am very demanding and I will expect a lot of you. You must understand that when you are with me I am in control and you must do as I say. You have done well tonight I would love this to continue, but it must be under my terms. Obey me and you will experience pleasure beyond your wildest imagination. As I said, tonight was just the beginning...a small taste of the pleasures that await you."

Joe's head was nodding 'yes' during Lori's 'control' speech. The more she talked, the more he imagined being with her and experiencing wild and kinky fun. It was an opportunity he did not want to miss. He figured he'd go along for the ride and if things got too weird he could just end the relationship. He replied, "I have no problems with that Lori. Tonight was a lot of fun and incredibly wild. I have to admit it was very exciting being your slave."

Lori squeezed his balls in her hand and firmly said, "That's Miss Lori to you. From now on you will always refer to miss as Ma'am or Miss Lori, got it!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Lori released her grip. "Good boy. It's good that you enjoyed being my slave, because that's what you will continue to be if you choose to see me again. Now, Joe I want you to think about this decision carefully. Go home and think about it. If you are serious about being my slave, find me in the cafeteria, tomorrow at dinnertime. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure."

"Good. As a little practice for what's to come I want you to promise that you won't cum between now and dinner tomorrow. That includes masturbation, got it?"

"Yes Miss Lori."

"Fantastic. Now go home and get some rest."

TO BE CONTINUED...

*

Feedback, questions, or opinions welcome.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers
12