College Days – Domination 101 Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe discovers a whole new side of education.
6k words
4.56
116.8k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,214 Followers

Joe had a tough time sleeping that night. Despite the fact the he already had an orgasm, hey lay in his bed with an erection. As he recounted the erotic evening in his mind, he couldn't help but stroke his cock. He knew that he was not allowed to orgasm, but he was so aroused at what happened, he could not restrain from touching himself. He did however, have enough self-control to hold back his orgasm. Eventually exhaustion set in and he fell asleep.

He woke up the next morning with a hard-on. He felt ashamed about what he let Lori do to him but he had to admit that it was one hell of a night. His cell phone rang, interrupting his daydreaming. He answered it and heard Lori's voice, "Good morning my sexy slut. Sleep well last night?"

Joe cock grew stiffer at the sound of her voice. "Hi Lori...."

Lori corrected him immediately, "That's Miss Lori to you."

"Oh..ah..yeah... Miss Lori, I was a bit horny, but I did manage to fall asleep. You wore me out."

"Poor little boy. You didn't play with my little cocky poo and make nasty cummies did you?"

Joe found it strangely arousing that way Miss Lori was talking to him. He had been on the phone less than thirty seconds and he was already fully aroused. "No ma'am. I wanted to but I did as you instructed. "

"Mmmm. Good boy. I like to hear that. Makes me so hot and wet when you're a good boy and obey me. You are a horny slut aren't you? I bet you're hard right now, aren't you?"

Joe laughed, "well, actually yes I am. I woke up that way."

"Ooohh that's nice Joey. It's so flattering knowing that you are all horned up from me. Tell me precious, are you still in bed?

"Yes Miss Lori."

"Good, so am I. I'm laying here thinking about how sexy and pretty you were last night. MMMmmm I'm fingering my pussy and it's sooo wet!. Why don't you stroke my little cocky-poo for me darling. Imagine that my cocky-poo is my finger going in and out of my big girl pussy. Mmmm can you make it nice a big for me Joey?"

"Yes, Miss Lori. It's nice and big for you." Lori's heavy breathing and naughty words were making Joe hot. He's also found it arousing how Lori was taking ownership of his cock by referring to it as 'My cock.' He stroked his cock excited that Lori was fingering herself at the same time.

Lori continued her teasing and heavy breathing, "Oh Joey...do you want to put my cocky poo in my big girl pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what? Let me hear you say it sweetie. Beg for it."

Joe found himself begging like a little boy, "Please let me put your cocky-poo into your big girl pussy. Please!"

"Mmm. Very nice Joey. Do you want to make cummies?"

"Yes, please let me make cummies?"

"Oh Joey... I'm close to cumming. Tell me when you are close precious."

Joe's response was immediate and filled with need, "I'm ready to cum. Can I cum Miss Lori?"

Lori's voice was soft and breathless, "Not yet Remember my golden rule?"

Joe's mind flashed back to the night before and he remembered. "You must always have an orgasm first."

"That's right dear....oohhh...I'm so close...tell me what a slut you are. Tell me that you're my pretty slut."

Joe did as he was told. He heard deep moans echo through the phone as Lori became lost in her orgasm. Her pleasure excited him more. He was so close to the edge. He was excited about having another orgasm. When her moans faded Joe asked, "May I cum now?"

The response surprised him, "No you may not. No cummies for you. Hands off that little cocky-poo."

Joe's tone was full of frustration, "Please Miss Lori! Why can't I? Please let me cum?"

Lori was thrilled with his frustration. "Listen to you, begging like a little baby girl. You can keep begging, but.no cum-cum's for you dear. I like to keep my babies horny and on edge. I like to keep MY cocks nice and hard. You do know that after tonight your cock belongs to me don't you? I will decide when it is hard or soft. I will decide when it can do cummies. Are you prepared for that?"

Joe had never heard anyone talk about his cock that way. It seemed strange and kinky. The idea of his cock belonging to a gorgeous girl was an arousing thought. He immediately replied, "Yes ma'am. I would like that."

"Good. Tell me Joey, do you have a permanent marker in your room?"

"yes," replied Joe, not sure where this was leading.

"Good. Go get it."

Joe grabbed a black 'Sharpy' from his desk. "O.k. got it."

"Is your cocky-poo still hard?"

"Yes. I think it's going to be that way for awhile now."

"Good. Write 'Miss Lori's cock' across your cock."

Joe couldn't believe what he was about to do. He joked, "I hope I can fit it all on here."

"Oh I forgot about your little boy cock. Just write 'Miss Lori' on the top and 'cock' on the underside."

Joe blushed at her comment. He tried to brush it off, "Oh..uhh...I was just kidding. I think I can fit it all on top."

"No..no...Joey. I want my name nice and big. Do as you're told."

"Yes Ma'am." It was awkward, but Joe managed to write the words on his cock as instructed. Seeing her name on his cock evoked submissive and erotic emotions within Joe. It was the first tangible evidence of his submission to Lori. It was the first sign that this might be more than just erotic fun and games. Joe felt incredibly aroused at the thought. He let Lori know when he was done.

"Good boy. Take a picture with your phone. I want to see it now!"

It took Joe several tries to get a good picture of his cock. When he finally got a good one he sent it over to Lori. Lori was thrilled at the site of her name on his cock. She let Joe know it, "Good boy Joe. My pussy is so hot from seeing my name on your cock. It looks so natural there, like it was meant to be. Keep it there all day Joey, got it?"

"Yes Miss Lori."

"...and no cummies for you. Enjoy the rest of your day precious and look for me at dinner."

"Yes. Ma'am," replied Joe, then they both hung up

Joe remained horny throughout the day. It was a challenge for him to get his mind off of Lori and her roommates. His cock constantly swelled at the thought of them. One time during the day he had managed to get his mind out of the gutter, but when he went to go to the bathroom he pulled out his cock and found himself staring at Lori's name. His cock was not hard but, her name could still be read clearly through the fold of his penis. This reminder of her control excited Joe. While he peed, his cock started to swell and he watched Lori's name grow along with his cock.

A few times he wondered what he was getting into and he wondered whether or not he should show up for dinner. Lori's fascination with him being her baby girl was strange and a bit hard for his male ego to accept. As he pondered this thought he recalled how soft and smooth the silk nightgown felt against his cock. He remembered how intimate it felt being so close to Lori while she brushed lipstick on his lips. He could not explain it or maybe he just wasn't ready to accept it, but somehow Lori's actions hit an erotic nerve within Joe. The way she controlled him or the way she talked to him in a mother like nurturing way had a strange effect on him. The more he thought about it the more his cock swelled. It was all Joe needed to convince himself to show up for dinner.

In the cafeteria Joe grabbed his dinner and scanned the room for Lori. He found her sitting at a table with Pam, and Linda. He tried to remain calm and cool but as he approached the three goddesses, his cock took on a life of its own. They must have had magic power because their mere presence put Joe in an aroused state. He sat down quickly so that no one would notice his bulge.

"Hello," he said pleasantly.

Lori smiled. "I'm so glad you came Joe. You made the right decision."

Pam and Lisa nodded their heads in agreement. Joe replied, "Thanks. It was an easy choice. I had soo much fun last night."

Linda said, "Joe we had a lot of fun with you also. In fact, Pam and I bought you a little present."

Joe was flattered and worried that he did not buy them anything. Linda handed Joe a small box wrapped in pink paper with a pink and white ribbon. He blushed slightly at receiving a feminine looking gift in a public place. It was even scented with a pretty floral aroma. He opened the present and pulled back the tissue paper. His face blushed a deeper red when he saw the contents. It was a pair of shiny pink thong panties, decorated with silver sparkles. Joe stared at the panties wondering if it was a Joke.

Pam told him to hold up the panties so they could all see them. Joe hesitated, embarrassed to hold them up in a public place. Lori squeezed his thigh firmly and said, "Don't be shy slave. Listen to Miss Pam."

Joe got the hint. Against his will he held up the panties for the girls to see. He knew that the display also caught the attention of a few other people in the cafeteria. Joe felt embarrassed and he could feel sweat forming on his forehead. He prayed that none of his buddies were in the cafeteria at the moment. At the same moment, Lori's hand secretly stroked his cock and cupped his balls. Embarrassment flushed through his body and was mixed with pure arousal. Lori leaned over to his ear and whispered, "Good boy Joey. I know it's hard for you to do this but it excites me such much."

Joe shifted in is seat. He felt an orgasm rising. He was overwhelmed with all the emotions running through his body. Lori removed her hand allowing Joe to calm down a bit. Pam had a devilish smile on her face. "I think he should put them on now."

Linda added, "Great idea Pam."

Joe looked fearful. "You want me to put these on now," he asked.

Lori squeezed his thigh again, a little harder than the last time. "You heard them Joe. Go find a bathroom and put them on." Lori fished through her purse and pulled out a small velvet bag. "While you're at it, there's something special in here for you to wear also. Hurry now."

Joe took the bag and hurried off to the bathroom. He was glad the bathroom was empty. Joe went into a stall, closed the door and then opened the bag from Lori. Inside was a leather harness. Joe was not sure what it was until he found a folded up paper inside with a diagram. He eyes widened when he realized the harness was for his cock and balls. He had never heard of such a thing but he was excited to try it on. Quickly he dropped his pants and underwear. His cock was already hard in anticipation of putting on the kinky harness.

Even with the diagram as a guide, it took Joe a good 10 minutes to get the harness on. There were two straps that snapped around the base of his cock and one that ran up between his balls. The straps fit snugly around his cock and balls and so it took him a few tries to get the straps to snap together. Finally he got the harness in place and it felt good. It was tight and confining, but it made his cock feel harder and more sensitive. Joe felt incredibly perverted and submissive with his cock and balls in the harness. He squeezed his cock a few times enjoying the feeling of fullness.

Next Joe slid on the satin panties. The soft fabric felt incredible against his sensitive cock. Pre-cum was already dripping out the tip of his cock. Even his ass seemed to be overly sensitive. He enjoyed the feeling of the thong strap pressing into his ass. Joe could have easily stroked himself to an orgasm within seconds but he refrained himself knowing that Lori would be upset if he did.

Joe pulled up his pants and waited for his hard-on to go away. A few minutes went by and his cock remained hard. Joe could not calm himself down. The harness felt too good around his cock and balls and he could not avoid thinking about how kinky and erotic things were for him at the moment. The more he waited the more aroused he became. He finally decided to head back to the table and hope that no one would notice the bulge in his pants.

Joe quickly made his way through the dining room. The confining harness and tight panties rubbed over his sensitive areas, heightening his arousal and drawing out more precum. Joe arrived at the table only to find his food tray and the trash left behind by the girls. On his seat was a note which read:

"The girls and I got tired of waiting for you panty boy. Clean up our trash and come back to the apartment. Hurry slave....we don't like to be left waiting!!!"

Joe glanced at his watch. He didn't realize he had been in the bathroom for over 20 minutes. He hoped Lori would not be mad at him. He cleaned up the trash and headed out of the dining room holding his school backpack infront of him to hide his hard-on. Joe was nervous and too preoccupied to even notice the small damp spot forming on the front of his jeans.

He jogged across campus to Lori's apartment and knocked on her door. When she opened the door he immediately began to apologize. "I'm so sorry Miss Lori. It didn't realize how long I was in the bathroom..."

Lori cut him off, "silence slave! What were you doing in there? Masturbating?"

Joe nervously looked down, "I...I...It just took me awhile to get the harness on."

Lori laughed smugly. "Well you better learn how to get it on quickly. You'll be wearing it a lot now. Come on in slave. We've been waiting for you."

Joe quietly walked into the apartment. His cock was still hard beneath his jeans. Lori had Joe stand in front of the couch where Pam and Linda were sitting. Then she ordered him to strip down to his panties and stand straight with his arms behind his head. Joe felt silly standing infront of the three girls with his cock and balls spilling out of pink sparkly panties.

Pam said, "Very nice Joe. The panties look fantastic on you. Looks like something a stripper would wear."

Linda added, "Yes. I love it. Let's get a look at that harness now."

Joe looked over at Lori for approval. She simply walked over to him and slid his panties down to his mid thigh and commented, "Mmmm. So nice Joey. I love the look of your cock and balls confined in the leather harness. She gently stroked his cock and squeezed his balls causing him to shiver with delight.

Next Lori and the girls expressed how excited they were in Joe's decision to serve them. Lori explained that the weekend would be like a boot camp for him. He would be trained to be a proper slave. Despite the seriousness in her tone, Joe did not take her words serious. To him it was one big role playing scenario. He would soon learn how serious she was.

Lori led Joe back to her room. She closed the door behind him and ordered him to stand straight with his arms down to the side. She circled him slowly, inspecting her new property. She traced the riding crop over his body as she walked. The cool leather sent chills through Joe. Lori spoke in an authoritive tone, "I am pleased that you decided to be my slave. We have much work to do. You need to be trained and disciplined to obey me Let's start with a little obedience exercise. When I give an order and snap my fingers you will immediately carry out my order. You must not react until I snap my fingers, understood?"

Joe loved the dominatrix role that Lori was playing. He had always fantasized about being dominated. He found his situation to be erotic and arousing. "Yes ma'am," he replied.

"Great. First let's get you dressed like a slave. Take those panties off."

Joe started to pull the panties down. Lori quickly slapped him on the ass with the riding crop, "Did I snap my fingers?"

Joe quickly pulled the panties back up and Lori slapped his ass again. "Did I tell you to pull the panties back up?"

Joe froze and apologized, "I'm sorry Mistress."

Once again Lori slapped his ass with the riding crop. "Did I give you permission to speak slave?"

No matter what he did, he could not satisfy his mistress. Joe froze and remained silent. Lori smiled, "That's good slave. Now you are getting it. Take those panties off now.".

Joe pulled the panties off.

"On your knees!"

"Hands behind your head!" Joe sat on his knees waiting for snap. A few long seconds went by and Lori commented, "good.". Joe's hands went behind his head.

Tonight you will be trained to obey me. You will learn about control....self-control.....and being controlled. Kiss my feet."

Lori held her foot up to Joe's mouth and he kissed it. She immediately slapped him on the ass with the riding crop. "I did not snap my fingers."

Joe froze, waiting for her next command. "Kiss my feet slave."

Joe kissed her feet. She made him lick the soles of her feet and suck on her toes. After a few minutes Joe became good at waiting for her to snap her fingers. The focused domination put him in an extremely submissive frame of mind. He did not think about anything but pleasing Lori. Finally Lori said, "I am tired of this game. You will obey all my orders when I give them. You do not need to wait for me to snap my fingers, got it?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good. You did o.k. following my orders, but you need to do better. I expect you to follow my orders without hesitation. You will do as I say, when I say it. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. You will be with Pam for the next part of your training." Lori held Joe's cock firmly in her hand as she spoke. "Pam has a date tonight and you will help her get ready. I expect you to serve her with the same respect and obedience as me, got it?"

"Yes Miss Lori," replied Joe.

Still holding his cock firmly, Lori pulled on it and led him to Pam's room, using his cock as a leash. Pam was sitting on her bed in a pink robe, talking to someone on the phone. She was sitting up with her legs stretched out in front of her. Lori made Joe kneel at the foot of the bed and then left.

Joe waited silently for Pam to finish her call. When she was done he said, "Hi Miss Pam."

Pam instantly got up and reprimanded him, "Did I give you permission to talk slave?"

"No Ma'am, Sorry!"

Pam walked behind Joe, firmly grabbed his hair and pulled his head back so the he was looking up at her. "Again you talk without my permission. You are to be silent unless I tell you to speak, understood?"

This time Joe remained silent. Pam released his hair and said, "That's better slave." Next Pam sat on the bed in front of him. She had a black marker in her hand and she held it up for Joe to see. "I noticed Miss Lori's cock was labeled with her name in black marker and I thought it was a fabulous idea. This will be how we keep track of your obedience. Every time you are disobedient I will mark your body for Miss Lori to see. The more marks you have, the more punishment and discipline you will receive by Miss Lori. To make this a little fun for me, I'm going to mark you with words. Each time you disobey me I will mark a letter on your body. I wonder how many words I can spell? Let's start with the word slut."

Lori drew the letters 'SL' on his chest. "That's for speaking twice without permission."

Joe remained silent. He was ready to obey. Pam instructed him to get a warm bubble bath started and then to come back in. Joe stood up and Pam immediately stopped him. "On your knees slave! I didn't say you could stand up."

Joe immediately dropped down to his knees again. Pam drew a 'U' on his chest. "You are to remain on your hands and knees at all times slave. Now go and get my bath ready."

Joe crawled to the bathroom. He started the water for Pam's bath and poured in the bubble bath that Pam had left on the side of the tub. There were a few candles placed around the tub. Joe lit the candles as instructed by Pam and then he crawled back to her room and kneeled in front of her. Pam was sitting on the edge of the bed. Pam instructed him. "Hands behind your head. Eyes down."

Joe complied. His cock remained hard and throbbing. Pam rubbed her bare foot over his erection. "I can see you are enjoying this slave. I guess you were meant to be a slave and you didn't even know it." Pam laughed at her insight. Then she explained, "I have a wonderful date tonight with Jake Thompson. Do you know who Jake Thompson is slave?"

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,214 Followers
12