College Days – Domination 101 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers

Joe remained silent, unsure whether or not he should speak. Pam ordered, "speak slave."

"No ma'am. I don't"

"Jake is quite the man and very studly. I don't suppose he would hang out with a slave like you. Anyway, I'm very excited about my date with Jake. It's hard to find a good man these days so I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to feel his hard cock in my pussy."

Pam spread her legs exposing her bare pussy. Joe looked up at enticing sight. Pam looked into Joe's eyes with a devilish smile and ordered, "Eyes down slave." She then drew the final letter on his chest to complete the word 'SLUT'. "You really are a slut Joe. You can't even sit there without looking at my pussy. You'd like to put your cock in my pussy wouldn't you Joe?"

Joe wanted to scream yes but he remained silent with his eyes down. Pam ordered, "look at my pussy Joe." Joe looked up. Pam began to finger herself. It wasn't long before her fingers were moist. She held them out for Joe and ordered, "Lick!" Joe obeyed, sucking off her pussy juices, savoring her taste. Pam fingered herself more and pushed her fingers into his mouth again. "Suck them slave. Mmm...that's right suck them like a cock. Mmmm." Joe sucked harder, excited at Pam's naughty talk. "You're a slutty cock sucker aren't you Joe? Only real men get to put their cock's in me Joe. Not slutty cock sucking slaves." Pam laughed and the removed her fingers from his mouth. "Enough slut! Let's get back to business and your business is to get me ready for my date tonight. You are going help me get all sexed up so that I can feel a real cock inside my pussy tonight. If things go great on my date then I'll give you a special treat. If things don't go so well, then expect a punishment slave. Now go check on my bath. I'll be in shortly."

Joe crawled back to the bathroom. He turned off the water and waited. Pam came in a few minutes later. She had a disappointed look on her face as she looked around. She sat down on the toilet and pointed for Joe to kneel in front of her. "You have much to learn slave. You are trying but it's not good enough." Pam drew a letter on his forehead, "Turn off the lights when you prepare my bath." She drew another letter on his head, "I want to smell the fragrances of the bath and candles when I come in. Close the door while the bath is being drawn to keep them locked in." She drew another letter, "The sink is dirty. I expect to bathe in a clean bathroom." Next she drew two more letters on his forehead. "There's no towel for me. How am I supposed to dry off? You will learn slave. Now go fetch me a towel from the linen closet."

Joe crawled to the closet wondering what word was written across his forehead. When he returned with a towel Pam was soaking in the tub with her eyes closed. Joe kneeled next to the tub and waited. He found it very sensual and sexy how the candle lights glowed off Pam's wet body. His cock twitched and throbbed for attention. He desperately wanted to touch her, caress her, and fuck her. Fantasies filled his mind as he kneeled and stared. Finally Pam opened her eyes and sat up. She handed Joe a bottle of fragrant bath gel and ordered, "Wash me. Start with my legs."

Joe poured some gel into his hands and rubbed it into her legs. Her legs were smooth and silky. Next he washed her stomach and then he came to the most exciting part, her breasts. Pam had large breasts. Joe guessed they were a C-cup. He could not wait to touch them. Joe massaged a generous amount of gel into her breasts and he slowly slid his hands over her nipples. Pam closed her eyes and let out a moan. Joe took this as a cue to continue. He gently squeezed and fondled her tits. He pulled and twisted her nipples causing Pam to moan in delight and his own arousal to increase.

Pam was enjoying the pleasure, but she didn't want to go too far. "That's enough slave. My tits aren't that dirty."

Joe stopped disappointed that he could no go further. He finished her bath by washing her back. Pam stood up waiting for her towel. As Joe retrieved the towel, Pam made no effort to move. She stood motionless, like a Goddess waiting to be pampered. She ordered Joe to dry her. Joe patted the towel over her chest and then dried each of her arms. She stepped out of the tub and he bent down to dry each of her legs and feet. Joe felt as if her were a servant to a Goddess or Princess. He loved this feeling and he wanted to please his Goddess. When he was done drying her, Joe helped her into her robe and they both went into Pam's room. Pam sat on the bed and ordered Joe to brush her hair. As Joe sat and brushed her hair, she talked about how great her date was going to be with Jake and how Joe needed to make her nice and pretty so she could get his cock inside her pussy.

Next she handed Joe a tube of body lotion. "Massage the lotion into my feet, legs, and arms. Start with my feet." Pam laid back on the bed for her massage.

The fragrance was Peony, which had a subtle floral aroma. Joe thought it smelled pretty and feminine. He slowly worked the lotion into Pam's feet, giving her a foot massage. Her feet were already soft and silky, which led Joe to believe that Pam was used to being pampered with foot massages. He slowly worked his way up each of her legs, pushing aside her robe as needed. He was thrilled when he reached her thighs, because he had a clear view of her pussy. Her pubic hair was trimmed neatly and he could clearly see her pussy opening.

Pam was relaxing with her eyes closed, but she knew Joe was sneaking peeks of her pussy. She liked the attention and so she allowed him to drool over her pussy. She even parted her legs slightly to give him a better view.

Joe wished he could touch her pussy, but he knew better. He finished massaging her thighs and then worked on her arms and legs. When he was done, Pam complimented him. Then she placed her feet around Joe's hard cock and slowly rubbed her feet around his cock. "Feel how soft and silky you made my feet."

Joe's cock was extremely sensitive from the cock harness as well as all the teasing he was enduring. Pam's silky smooth feet felt amazing rubbing all over his cock. Cum oozed out of his cock, creating a slick lubricant. "That feels incredible. Please let me cum," he pleaded.

"You want to cum baby?"

"Yes. Please," moaned Joe.

Pam increased the pressure around his cock and she moved her feet at a faster pace. Joe finally had hope the he would be allowed to orgasm. He was ready to burst when Pam stopped and said, "No cumming slut." Then she laughed as he moaned in frustration. She held her right foot up to Joe's mouth. "Look what you did slut. You got your nasty cum all over my feet. I can't go out on a date like this. Clean it up."

Joe looked around the room for a towel but could not find one. Pam was impatient. "What are you waiting for slave?"

"Do you have a towel?"

Pam laughed. "Oh you've got a lot to learn slave. Use your tongue slut. Lick it off with your tongue."

Joe hesitated at the thought of licking his own cum. Pam was not pleased. She pushed the sole of her foot over his mouth and ordered, "Lick slave. I haven't got all night!"

This time Joe reacted immediately. He licked the bottom of her foot, cleaning off the stickiness of his cum. Pam coached him on, "That's right slut. Lick up your cummies. Mmmm such a pretty little cum slut.Oh yes....you're a good cum slut. Get all your cummies."

Joe could taste small traces of his cum as he cleaned her feet. It did not seem possible for Joe to become more aroused, but somehow his arousal grew. He was excited at how Pam was forcing him to do something so humiliating. He should have been disgusted, but instead he loved being her cum slut. His cock bobbed and twitched in need of attention. Joe slid his hand down to his cock and stroked it a few times. Pam noticed and laughed more. "You really do like being my cum slut. Wait till I tell Lori." Pam allowed Joe to lick her feet for a little longer. Then she announced that it was time to get dressed for her date.

She told Joe to retrieve matching panties, bra, stockings and a garter belt from her lingerie chest. She was not sure what color to go with so she told Joe to get a black set and a red set. Joe found it very intimate and erotic as he fished through her lingerie looking for matching items. His cock remained hard the whole time.

Pam thought the red set was too slutty and so she chose the black lingerie. Joe helped her into her panties and stockings. He carefully fitted the garter belt around her waist and attached the straps to her stockings. Pam was pleased with the lingerie. After admiring herself in the mirror she reminded Joe how much of a slut he was. Since he was a slut, Pam thought the red lingerie might be appropriate for him and so she ordered him to put it on.

She helped him into the red satin panties and stockings. Joe felt silly and embarrassed wearing stockings but he was also excited and aroused knowing that Pam was making him do something so weird and feminine. He even thought the garter belt looked sexy on him. He wanted to protest when Pam slid the bra over his arms and shoulders, but he remained silent and horny. Everything felt tight and wonderful on his body. He felt sexy, and sensual.

When he was dressed in his pretty lingerie Pam ran her hands over his stockings and garter strap and said, "Oh yes, this is much too slutty for me, but it's perfect for you. It's fun dressing you up Joe. I do like playing with sissy boys but I've got womanly needs too. I need a real cock, not a girlie clittie like yours."

Joe spoke up, "Miss Pam, I'm not a sissy boy. I..I...just do this because you want me to."

Pam laughed. "Oh Joey. It's cute that you deny your true inner self. Look at you. You're dressed like a slut and hard as a rock. Miss Lori told me how excited you were when she dressed you up in her pretty white night gown and red lipstick. You had such a big orgasm all over her silky gown. It's what you like Joe. It's what being a sissy is all about. Jake would never let himself get into a situation like this. Jake is a real man."

Joe wanted to defend himself again, but Pam stopped him before he could get a word out. "Hush my little princess. You are speaking without permission." Pam took her black marker and wrote the words "sissy boy" across his back. She read it out loud so Joe knew what she wrote. After reading it she said, "Don't be ashamed Joe. You are so hot and pretty dressed like a slut. It makes my pussy hot seeing you all sexed up like this. Maybe one day I'll let you put your clittie inside of me. Keep being a good little girl and I might just let it happen. Now be a good girl and fetch my clothes over there."

Joe helped Pam into a skirt and blouse. Next he brought over her leather boots and helped her into them. Joe thought she looked very sexy. Pam added a spritz of perfume to her neck and wrists. She did the same to Joe and commented, "Us girls got to smell pretty."

The scent of the perfume filled Joe's lungs and made him feel more feminine. With every move that he made he could feel the silky stockings rubbing over his legs and pulling on his garter straps. The female world was closing in around him and he was enjoying it in a strange erotic way. The continued comments about how he was a sissy and the repeated references to him as a girl were seeping into Joe's mind and making him question his manliness. He was excited and aroused and confused. His cock twitched and throbbed in need of attention.

Pam firmly grasped Joe's cock and his attention immediately went to her. She smiled and said, "Well I'm all ready for my date Joey. Now let's go see Lori and Linda and give them a report on how naughty you were. She pulled on his cock, leading him into the living room where Lori and Linda were waiting. Joe entered the room nervous and excited, wondering what was in store for him the rest of the night.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*

Feedback, questions, or opinions welcome.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,230 Followers
12