College Days – Domination 101 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,207 Followers

"Open up slave," ordered Tina.

Joe opened his mouth and she inserted the ball. The ball had a small hole in the center, which Joe could use to breathe through. Tina secured the elastic band around his head tightly. Then she stood back and said, "Bondage can be quite pleasurable slave. Why don't you move around a bit and test out your restraints."

Joe tried to move his arms and legs. Tina had secured them tightly, but he was able to make small movements. With each movement rope pressed into his ass. As he struggled to move he could feel the rope sliding over his cock and tightening around his balls. Joe enjoyed the sensations and soon learned the right movements that would bring him pleasure.

Tina encouraged him, "That's it....feel your restraints, bring yourself pleasure....If it feels good let me hear it baby.."

Joe struggled more and moaned into his gag. He could see that Tina was getting aroused from watching him struggle and pleasure himself.

Tina continued her encouragement, "Mmmm...yes...you are such a slut....fuck that rope Joe....enjoy it.....try to give yourself an orgasm baby....you've got 1 minute."

Joe was completely aroused. He bucked hard trying to bring on an orgasm. He created as much tension as he could on the ropes in order to feel pressure in his ass and around his cock. He could feel an orgasm building. Then suddenly there was a hard slap on his cock. At the same time Mistress Tina yelled, "Stop!"

The sudden slap and firm ordered caused Joe to freeze like a trained dog. He was breathless and exhausted from struggling with the ropes. Mistress Tina traced his cock and nipples with the riding crop that she just used on Joe. It brought more pleasure to Joe.

"That was very good slave. It's so exciting to see you struggle against my restraints. So horny...so desperate...yet so helpless."

Tina traced the crop over his cock, causing cum to drpp out. "This is so drippy. I need to do something about that."

Tina brought a q-tip over to Joe and removed one of the cotton ends. Then she firmly held Joe's cock and circled the bare end of the q-tip around the tip of his cock. His cock was extremely sensitive and more cum dripped out.

Tina whispered, "yes, we need to plug this up."

Then without warning she slowly inserted the bare end into Joe's pee hole. Joe started to flinch. He became nervous at what was happening. Tina held his cock firmly and said, "hold still slave, I don't want to hurt you. Just relax."

Tina could sense the fear in Joe's eyes. Her pussy quivered from the reaction. She loved the control she had. She loved to see a strong man looking so vulnerable and helpless. She pushed the q-tip all the way in until the cotton part rested on the tip of his cock. The control she had over her slave was incredible and arousing. She did not hide her arousal. It would only be a matter of seconds before her body would be overcome with orgasm.

She moved ontop of Joe so that one of his legs pushed into her dripping pussy. She clenched her pussy and whispered into Joe's ear, "You're all mine slave. All plugged up for me...." Her orgasm started to flow through her body, ".....ohhhh...yess...I control you sweetie....you are helpless and at my mercy..." Tina's body pressed hard against Joe. She humped his leg and let the pleasure overtake her.

Joe was a little freaked out from the q-tip, but he was too aroused to care. Mistress Tina's whispers and orgasmic state put him in an erotic subspace. Being completely bound, gagged, and plugged up was strange and thrilling. He was desperate to cum. He moaned into his gag. He could feel the pressure building in his cock.

Joe was glad when Tina removed the q-tip. A gush of cum oozed out of his cock. Mistress Tina said, "I'll give your cock a little break slave. I know it's hard to get used to that. I have more surprises for you Joe. More ways to keep you helpless and under my control. You are doing great so far."

Next Tina brought over a small nose clip, similar to what swimmers use. She placed the clip on his nose, blocking off all air from entering his nose. This forced Joe to have to breathe through the small hole in the ball gag.

The sudden reduction in air caused Joe to panic and his breathing became rapid and he bucked against his bonds. Tina leaned close to him and whispered, "Shhh. darling. Relax. Concentrate on your breathing."

Eventually Joe was able to calm down and get his breathing into a steady rhythm. Tina traced his lips with her finger. "Good boy. Keep focusing on your breathing. It's less air than what you're used to but you can manage. You know it's been said that a person reaches heightened arousal when there is less oxygen to the brain......Of course that is not the only reason I'm doing this..."

Tina traced her tongue over Joe's lips. Then she whispered, "It's also a way for me to control you. Just think of the control I have over you now Joe.....one little hole control's your breathing. Ever hear of the kiss of death....."

Tina leaned in and kissed Joe. Her tongue nestled onto the ball gag covering the hole and taking away Joe's breath. Joe struggled against his bonds and yelled into his gag, but Tina kept kissing him. Eventually she stopped. She stared into his eyes with a deep erotic and devilish look. Her hand stroked his cock keeping him hard and aroused. Then she repeated her kiss, controlling Joe's breath with the simple flick of her tongue.

Tina continued stroking Joe's cock and controlling his air flow. Despite the dangerous and helpless situation he was in, Joe found himself to be highly aroused. Through Tina's masterful teasing and dominance, he had reached the mysterious world of subspace, where there is no common sense and where men erotically react to things without knowing why. Joe was sexually charged from being at the mercy of this hot, seductive, and dominant Mistress..

After a few minutes of teasing, Tina added to Joe's helpless predicament. She placed thick earphones over his ears which blocked out all sound and then she blind folded Joe. He was completely helpless and isolated. All was quiet until Joe heard Tina's voice through the earphones. Her voice was soft and soothing.

"Hello my helpless slave. I've guess you figured out by now that I am all about control. Mmmm. My pussy gets so wet when I am control. You probably haven't realized it but I've already had several orgasms since I've tied you up. Mmmm they've been simply delightful.

You've been such a good sport about it too. It usually takes several sessions before I get a slave to the point where you are right now. I could tell from the start that you could handle this. You are such a slut....desperate for control...so weak in the presence of a superior female...so needy for attention..."

Joe heard her words and knew that she was right. He thought of how different he was from when he first met Miss Lori. With Miss Lori he had resisted everything and was in denial about his submissiveness. She had masterfully seduced him along and exposed him to a world that was addictive. Once he had a taste of it there was no turning back. Now, with Mistress Tina he easily and willingly followed her command. He craved her dominance. He was a slut and he could not control himself.

Mistress Tina lightly stroked Joe's cock. "You can not taste, you can not smell, you can not see, and you can not hear anything except my soft and sexy voice. With 4 of your senses blocked all of your focus and energies flow to the fifth sense, touch."

Tina slid a soft silk cloth over Joe's cock and balls. His body shuddered. Tina continued speaking softly while she rubbed the silk over his cock, balls, and nipples. Her voice was hypnotic. "Feel the wonderful sensations Joe...pleasure that can only come from me....It is so nice isn't it? You will learn to love being bound tightly and isolated.........feel the wonderful tightness of the ropes......focus on my voice.....the sound of it excites you....my voice is arousing to you.......Feel the pleasure that I give you...."

Mistress Tina's voice was hypnotic and kept Joe's body on fire with pleasure. He was experiencing an erotic high that was even greater than with Miss Lori. Mistress Tina stopped touching him, yet his body was still shuddering in pleasure. Joe felt something being applied to his cock. Then he felt a condom being rolled down his cock. He became excited thinking that Mistress Tina would ride his cock.

Mistress Tina's voice came through the earphones again. "This is my favorite part Joe. This is where I show you how much control I have over you. I will control your cock without even touching you. It is my cock Joe....my little robot cock."

Joe heard her giggle and then it was quiet. Suddenly he felt a pulse run through his cock. It felt good. Joe didn't know it but Mistress Tina was sending electric pulses through his cock using a Tens Unit, which is an electrical device used to massage muscles.

More giggling came through the earphones. Then Tina said, "Twitch Cock!"

Joe felt a stronger pulse run through his cock and his cock twitched.

"Twitch," she ordered again, and again his cock twitched from a strange sudden pulse.

The pulses started to come quicker and in a steady rhythm. It felt as if Joe was fucking someone. Joe moaned in delight into his gag and began fucking the air.

"Your cock is mine Joe. I control it like a little robot. I want my cock to cum right now!"

As soon as Tina finished her command, the pulses quickened, creating an intense fucking sensation all around Joe's cock. Joe could not hold back the cum, nor did he want to. He bucked against his restraints, fucking a phantom that Mistress Tina created. His breathing was hampered by the nose plug and ball gag, which caused him to be lightheaded. It put him in a euphoric state of mind and enhanced the effects of the orgasm. His body shuddered in pure delight. Hot cum filled his condom as he released all his pent-up sexual energy.

Tina let the pulses continue a few seconds after his cock stopped twitching. Then she watched Joe silently for several minutes. He struggled to catch his breath, but eventually calmed down. Without speaking she carefully rolled the condom off his cock, careful not to spill a drop of cum. She held the condom over the ball gag and squeezed it so that a small amount of cum dripped onto the gag, covering the air hole.

Joe was not aware of what she was doing since he was still blindfolded. When his air path was cutoff he instinctively tried to suck in air, causing his cum to be sucked into his mouth. He gagged on the unexpected hot cream. It wasn't until after he swallowed it that he realized it was his own cum.

Tina's voice came through the headphones, "Taste familiar Joe?"

More cum dripped onto the ball gag and again Joe gagged at the intrusion.

"Concentrate slave. It would be quite embarrassing if you were found suffocated from your own cum, while wearing panties."

Little by little, Tina drained his cum into the hole in the ball gag. When she was finished she said, "Good boy. That was a lot of cum. I'm going to remove the gag, but I want you to remain silent unless I ask you something, got it?"

Joe nodded his head in agreement.

Joe was happy to have the gag and nose plug removed. He felt much more comfortable. Tina removed the earphones but left his blindfold on. Joe felt her fumbling around with his cock, which had gone limp. He guessed she was putting a cock ring on him. Then he felt something hard slide over his cock. He was unsure what it was and he found himself getting aroused from the attention at his cock. As his cock swelled he felt a tightness around his cock. Joe groaned at the uncomfortable feeling.

"Relax," Tina said, "It's a chastity device."

Joe had never heard of a chastity device for men. Tina explained his predicament, "Usually after I play with a slave for the first time, I give him a choice to leave or continue to be my slave. Not with you Joe. I've decided to take ownership of you. I can see that you are a well trained slave. You will serve me good and will make a fine addition to my collection of slave boys and girls."

Joe was not sure how to react to this. Strangely he was excited at how Tina was taking control of him without his permission. He remained silent as Tina continued.

"You are mine now and will obey me. You will wear this chastity device until I can be sure about your loyalty to me."

"Yes Mistress."

Tina was pleased at his response. She stroked his balls as a reward. "Good. I want you to go home tonight and rest. I am done with you for now. I will contact you in a few days. Do not contact me. I am a busy mistress and will not be bothered by horny slaves until I'm ready."

"But what about the chastity device," asked Joe nervously.

"As I said, you will wear it until I remove it. It is locked on to be sure that you don't remove it. It is perfectly safe. You'll just have to pee sitting down, which is not a problem for a sissy like you."

Joe felt Tina tugging on the ropes around his wrists. She freed one of his hands. "I have to go see one of my other slaves now. You can free yourself. Take home the rope and toys that we played with and clean them up. Lock the door when you leave and don't touch anything in the apartment."

"Yes ma'am"

"And it's back to panties for you slave. I want you to wear panties everyday and pretty nightgowns at night."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you mistress."

Joe heard her leave the room. He remained still until he heard the front door close. It took him awhile to untie the web of ropes that Tina had spun. While he freed himself he thought about what had just happened. Tina was much more controlling and intense than Miss Lori, Miss Pam, and Miss Linda. He was a little freaked out when he was so helpless and isolated. However, he could not believe how thrilling and exciting the night had been. His orgasm was very intense.

By the time he finished freeing himself, Joe had rationalized that Mistress Tina was exactly what he needed. She had pushed his limits and taken him to the intense erotic world that he craved so much. He left her apartment, happy and looking forward to seeing her again. He knew it was going to be another exciting semester at college.

The End

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,207 Followers
12