College Daze Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds his "Mr. Hyde" side.
6k words
4.42
75.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember reading the classic, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, as a youngster. Something about the duel personality of the main character hit home for me. I realized at an early age that I had an evil side.

*

My family, neighbors, and friends would have laughed at the notion. Evil? Mean? Him? No way! I hid it well.

I'm Christopher. I am a twenty year old college sophomore. Eighteen months ago, I was a fresh high school graduate. I moved from my Connecticut home and enrolled in a well known Atlanta engineering college.

Coming from an upper middle-class family, I knew I had it easier than most. Mom and Dad had saved for my education. Although money wasn't going to be a problem, I was determined to be independent. I had the drive, competitiveness, and ruthlessness to achieve my goals.

All I needed was a bit of luck.

The luck came quite by accident, three weeks after I moved south for my freshman year. I was sitting in the parking lot of a local Best Buy. I had just purchased an expanded memory card for my digital camera and was testing the equipment.

I noticed the blonde locks of a woman as her BMW whizzed by me and parked across the isle and a few spaces down. Figuring that test pictures of a pretty blonde were better than the photos I had taken, I waited for her to exit the car.

I was surprised when she stayed in the car until a Volvo S80 Sedan stopped and idled in front of her vehicle. The blonde jumped from her car, gazed around the parking lot, walked quickly to the Volvo and jumped in.

I had three immediate thoughts. Damn, she's hot. Shit, I forgot to take her picture. This is weird.

As an eighteen year old, fresh from high school, I was naive. However, I'm not dumb. I knew something was strange and decided to follow the Volvo. I trailed the couple out of the shopping area and onto the interstate. Keeping three or four cars between us, we drove for twenty minutes and exited onto a busy commercial street.

A few miles down the street, the Volvo pulled into the parking lot of "The Bluebird," a cheap by-the-hour motel. I parked at the 7-11 across the street and took pictures of the man as he exited the car and went into the motel office. A few minutes later, I took more pictures as he walked back to the car, opened the passenger door, helped the blonde out and led her to room 103.

As soon as the hotel room door closed, I reviewed the eighteen photos I'd taken. I was mesmerized when I had a chance to study the blonde. I guessed that she was in her mid-thirties. She was dressed like a professional in a dark emerald green blouse, black knee length skirt/suit set and black pumps with a two inch heal. She had sexy legs and a nice set of tits.

The man was nothing special. He was average height, a bit over weight with a small tire around his middle and was balding. I guessed that he was in his early forties.

I waited almost three hours for the couple to emerge from the room and almost missed them when they did. I snapped a few additional pictures and high-tailed it back to Best Buy .

I arrived before the pair and positioned myself so I could take photos of her as she exited the Volvo. I wanted the Best Buy sign in the background. The sedan barely came to a stop, before the blonde jumped from the passenger seat and briskly walked to her car. I was able to get three great shots of her before she roared out of the parking lot.

You might think that I had a plan worked out in my head, but that would be a lie. I was running on the instinct of a dumb eighteen year old. I decided to follow the woman. We drove ten minutes to an office building that housed Marlin Real-estate and Marlin Mortgage.

It was approaching 4 p.m. As it was Tuesday, I doubted the woman would be working too late, so I hung out in the parking lot. At 4:45, she came out of the building with two other professionally dressed women. She got in her car and I followed again.

After leaving work, her first stop was a local grocery store. I took a few quick photos and followed her in. I'm glad I did. She had a short list in her delicate hand. Her fingers were tipped with long red fingernails.

Her shoulder length blonde hair was parted. It bounced as she glided down the food isles. It was difficult to see the size of her breasts as she was wearing a waist length suit jacket. Her suit skirt hugged her swaying hips.

When my mystery woman stooped to pick up a box of cereal from the bottom shelf, I could see a gap between her skirt top and her blouse and suit jacket. The sexy lace of her string thong rode up over the top of her skirt. I wondered if thongs were part of her everyday attire or if she wore it for her afternoon rendezvous.

Her next stop was an after-school day care. I took pictures as she hurried inside and returned a few minutes' later, leading two children. I guessed her daughter was ten and her son was seven.

Heading south, I followed as the family drove to an upper middle-class neighborhood. They arrived in their driveway just before a second car. I laughed when I realized that "Dad" was home also.

Parking four houses away, I finished my afternoon activities by taking pictures of the days end reunion. Dad hugged and kissed his wife and children and led them into their home.

It would have been a perfect Norman Rockwell moment, except I knew that Mom had spent her afternoon getting banged in a third rate motel.

As I said, I did not have a plan. I spent that evening trying to determine the possible uses of the information. My final list contained sixteen uses, but three stood out like a blinding light; power, money and sex.

The next morning, I phoned the receptionist at The Marlin Companies. Introducing myself, I started, "Hi, my name is Chris. Last weekend, I met a woman from your company and we talked about a new mortgage. I lost her business card and forgot her name, but I'd like to do business with her. She's in her thirties and has blonde hair."

"I'm sorry sir, but that describes a number of employees."

"The only other thing I remember is that she drives a BMW."

The receptionist chuckled, "That makes it easy. You met Mrs. Roy. Michelle Roy. Would you like me to connect you?"

"Michelle Roy. Yes, that's right. I'd rather get her email address and send her my requirements before I phone her." After getting her email address, I disconnected the call.

I debated on what to write Mrs. Roy in the initial email. In the end, I filled in "Tuesday afternoon at The Bluebird" in the subject line and sent six photos of Michelle and the fat guy going into the hotel.

Her response took two minutes and simply said, "Who are you?"

I did not respond until the same time the next day. I sent seven photo's of the couple leaving the motel and climbing into his car.

That day, the response took less than a minute, "I'm going to call the cops, if you don't tell me who you are."

"Sure you are Michelle," I thought to myself.

Classes were starting that day, so I was busy. When I checked my email account after dinner, Michelle had sent three more notes. Two were threats and the last simply asked, "What do you want?"

On Friday morning, I sent an email that included Michelle climbing from the man's Volvo and moving toward her BMW. It also included a picture of her at the grocery store, two from the daycare facility and one of the day end reunion with Dad.

I let Michelle stew over the weekend. I'll admit, I was swamped with work from my first week of classes and spent a few hours in the library. I did not want to get behind.

On Saturday evening, one of the university's fraternities hosted the first party of the year. Around 11 p.m., I hooked up with a cute southern belle. She was also a freshman and dressed in a white tee-shirt and tight blue jeans.

We danced for three or four dances and then fought our way through the crowd and to the bar. We shared two shots and two beers. We were buzzed and spent some time kissing on a worn couch in the corner of the basement.

Her name was June. She looked like an innocent little eighteen year-old and kissed like she knew what she was doing. June pulled her talented tongue from my mouth long enough to ask, "Do you want to go back to my room?"

"My room is closer and my roommate went home for the weekend."

Ten minutes later, June and I were topless and laying in my small college issued twin bed. After kissing for a while, I worked my lips over her neck and throat. I kissed her shoulders and the swell between her breasts.

Her tits were cute B-Cups with tiny red nipples. June hissed, "Yeesssss," as I slipped her right nipple into my mouth. I kissed, sucked, licked and fondled back and forth between her breasts. "Oh God, you do that so well."

By the time I had finished, her mounds were bright red. I pinched and twisted her nipples as I kissed my way over her stomach and to the top of her jeans. June reached to the top of her pants and unsnapped the button. Kissing further down, her zipper was forced open.

I kissed to the top of her purple panties. Then hooked my fingers into the waist of her snug jeans, worked them over her hips and off. I settled between June's spread thighs. While kissing lightly along her g-string and the outline of her pussy, I teased her and asked, "Do you like having your pussy licked?"

June grabbed two fists full of my hair, "Yes. Please. Lick me. Please."

Ignoring the pressure on my hair, I continued to kiss and lick her camel toe. The crotch of her panties had a large wet purple spot from her leaking pussy.

"Please eat me. I'm so fucking horny," June begged.

I pulled her panties to the side. She had a trimmed muff and swollen, deep red pussy lips. Her clit was clearly visible, poking from her hood. I leaned in and nibbled her pussy lips, while June grunted and sighed.

I slowly increased the tempo and was soon alternating between tongue fucking her cunt and deeply licking her slit. June was holding my head with two hands, but let me set the pace.

"Oh Chris . . . please don't . . . sssssstop." June bucked against my face as she had her first orgasm. As she settled, I continued to tongue her pussy as deep as I could. When she regained her senses, I started to circle her clit with my tongue.

June immediately tensed and started to hiss, "Oh yes . . .yyyyyyes . . . fuck yyyyeesss . . .aaaaagggghhhhh . . . YYYEEEESSSS!" I eased off her clit again. With my face inches from her gapping snatch, I pushed three fingers into her tight tunnel.

It took a few seconds of searching before I found her g-spot. A deep, guttural moan escaped her lips as I rubbed against it. I paced my finger fuck and slowly brought her to another climax. As she peaked higher and higher, I attached my lips to her clit and sucked hard. June exploded like a firecracker.

"FFuuuucckkk. I'm . . . cummmmming . . . aaagggainnnn." June violently bucked into my mouth and fingers. June was hugging herself and quietly sobbing as she finished.

"Did you cum?" I teased.

June slapped the top of my head. "Oh my God. That was wonderful."

Gently, I kissed her thighs and slowly up over her stomach. When I reached June's cherry red nipples, I gently sucked them until she murmured, "so nice."

While I had been eating June's pussy, I had worked my pants down my legs and had kicked them off.

Leaving her breasts, I kissed her neck and finally reached her lips. We kissed gently. In this position, my dick nestled against her spread pussy lips. Our tongues explored each others mouths as I slid my shaft along her slit.

I whispered, "I'm going to fuck you now."

June's eyes were closed and she wrapped both arms around my neck. "Yes. Stick it in. Do it now . . . Oh, please fuck me."

It was the moment of truth. I had been able to keep the size of my cock from June until now. I'm not freaky porn star huge, but I am way above average. I'm eight inches long and as thick as an average women's wrist. I'm big enough to worry most girls I meet.

I reached between our bodies and lined my dick up against her dripping pussy. I eased the head and first three inches in. Her pussy held me for a second and then I popped through.

June's eyes bugged open and she tensed up. "SSSShhhhh," I whispered. "Easy baby."

Holding my dick in place, I asked her, "Did I treat you well, while I ate your pussy?"

She breathed hard and nodded.

"This will feel just as good . . . maybe even better . . . I promise."

Between gasps of breath she said, "It's so big."

"Yeah, it's real big. Will you trust me to make you feel good?"

June closed her eyes, bit her bottom lip and nodded in agreement.

I leaned down and kissed June. Our tongues tangled again and I pushed another two inches in. June whimpered and sucked in a deep breath, but continued our kiss. I waited a few minutes and let her to adjust to the five inches buried in her pussy.

When she finally relaxed, I slowly fucked her. I slowly eased five thick inches in and out. June was so tight and wet. Her pussy gripped me, but her juice let me gently thrust into her.

"OOOhhh . . . OOOOOhhhhhh . . . EEEErrrrggggg," her moans were exciting me.

Wanting June to remember our first time together, I fucked her slowly and carefully. Every few minutes I pushed a little deeper into her snatch. Her orgasms weren't explosive, but she continually rolled from one to the next.

When I was finally buried completely, with my balls resting against the crack of her ass, I rested. Sweet dripped from both of our bodies as I rose up and looked into June's beautiful face.

"Baby, you feel so good. I'm getting close . . . I'm not going to last much longer."

"Fuck me . . . do me hard . . . I want to feel you cum inside me."

As I bent in to kiss her and started to stroke all eight inches into her, June wrapped her legs around my back and rode me.

"Fuck . . . so good . . . fill me . . . I want your cum . . ."

I'm embarrassed to say I only lasted a few short minutes before my balls started to boil. "I'm getting close baby."

"Me too . . . IIIIIIII'm cummmming." As she bucked into me, she reached underneath and massaged my swinging balls.

I exploded and shot my load deep in June's pussy.

I eased out of her, rolled onto my side and pulled June's body against me. We were both content to cuddle and rest for a while.

June's head rested against my chest. As she absently toyed with the hair on my stomach, my semi hard dick began to stir. She reached between my thighs and wrapped my fingers around my staff.

"Can't believe this fit inside me."

"If you ask me, it fit rather nicely."

June giggled. I was still slick with her juices as she slide to my mushroom tip and circled my piss hole with her thumb.

When I jumped from her touch, she giggled again. It took just a few short minutes and I was rock hard again. June shimmied down my body and kissed and licked my dick and balls.

Looking up from between my spread thighs, she said, "Relax and enjoy. I'm going to suck you as well as you did me." June attacked my dick. She moaned, sucked, slobbered and stroked me. She chocked every time she tried to deep throat me. Spit was pouring like a river from her mouth.

As enthusiastic as she was, she was only able to get half my dick into her mouth. There's an old say about there being no such thing as a lousy blow job. That may be true, but June's effort was below average. It ended up being mostly a hand job, with just my mushroom head in her mouth.

I liked June a lot and didn't want to hurt her feelings. When I came, she swallowed my entire load. "Oh God, June. That was the best ever."

She crawled up and into my arms. We rested together for over an hour.

"I don't want my roommate to worry." She looked up at me. "Will you walk me back to my dorm?"

"I will, if you promise to have dinner with me later this week."

We quickly dressed and held hands as we walked across campus to June's dormitory. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard, when we reached her front door.

"I had an incredible time tonight. I'm so happy we met."

She smiled up at me. We kissed again and when we broke apart, June whispered, "I'll do a better job next time. I promise."

I wasn't 100 percent sure what she meant. When I tried to ask, she pecked my lips and ran up the stairs and through the front door.

I spent the remainder of the weekend studying and preparing for my second week of classes.

On Monday, I sent Michelle the following note –

My Dear Michelle,

By way of introduction, I am Chris. I'm the meanest, nastiest, most immoral son of a bitch you will ever meet. And Michelle, we will meet. Just, not yet.

Last week, you asked what I wanted. I don't want anything. I don't need anything, because I have you. I own your ass, Michelle. If you have any doubts, just ignore me or disappoint me. If you do, I will ruin you.

Tomorrow you will wear a white blouse and short skirt to work. You may wear nylons or thigh highs. You may not wear pantyhose. Finally you will wear a thong.

No reply is necessary Michelle. Don't disappoint me.

The next morning I was parked across the street from Michelle's work. It was a beautiful day. Michelle's Beemer pulled into the parking lot at 8:20. She scanned the parking lot as she strolled to her building. Because she walked between the parked cars, I wasn't able to see her until she reached the building. I wasn't surprised to see her wearing a white blouse and navy blue skirt. The skirt was above the knee.

"Good girl," I thought to myself as I put the car into gear and headed to class. Parking in the south campus parking lot, I set off to the Engineering Building. Passing across an open area, I heard, "Hey Chris! Wait up."

I turned and watched June and another girl running across the quad. "I got your message. I'd love to go for pizza tomorrow night." June had a twinkle in her eye. "By the way," she continued, "this is my friend, Tammy"

"Hi Tammy. How are you?" Tammy was cute in an artsy kind of way. She was thin, with short brown hair. Square frame glasses covered her dark brown eyes.

"I'm great Chris." She giggled and said, "I've heard a lot about you."

June swatted Tammy's shoulder. She was embarrassed. I gave her a "don't worry about it" shrug. Actually, I was used to girls spreading rumors about my size and was glad the word would be getting around campus.

"Listen, I really need to get to class." Looking at June I said, "I'll pick you up at six." And then to Tammy, "I hope to see you again."

After lunch, I headed back to my room. I ate a tuna sandwich, while powering up my computer. I sent Michelle a quick email and then settled in for a few hours of studying, before my 2:30 class.

I checked my email before heading out. Michelle's response was to the point. She listed her cell number and confirmed she would follow my instructions.

My Advanced Trigonometry class seemed to last for three days, but at 4:30 I was parked in the Blockbuster parking lot, overlooking the grocery store parking lot near Michelle's home. I saw her sedan enter and she parked in a secluded area, as I had instructed.

I saw her walk toward the store. When she exited a few minutes later, I used the throw-away cell phone I had recently purchased and called her. Michelle dropped her grocery bags in the parking lot and scanned the area as she reached for her phone.

A tentative, "Hello?" started the conversation.

"Hey baby, it's nice to finally talk with you," I started.

"Listen to me you fucking asshole . . ."

"Michelle, that's not a nice way to start our friendship," I said in a surprisingly pleasant voice.

"Friendship? Friendship?!?" she was almost shrieking, "You'll never be my friend."

12