College Daze Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Michelle," I continued. "Do you see the old fat guy collecting the grocery carriages? Maybe I'll have you suck his cock in the back of your car. If you refuse, the game is over and I ruin you."

I could hear her breathing into the phone, but she remained silent. "Or, look behind you. Do you see the two college age guys coming out of the store? Maybe I'll have you seduce them. You'll follow them home and let them use you until they can't get hard."

"You see Michelle. Your ass is mine." I finished by hissing, "Isn't it Michelle?"

She simply answered "Yes."

"Pick up your groceries and put them in the trunk of your car," I instructed.

I watched from the front seat of my car as Michelle continued her walk to her car. She opened the trunk, put the bags in, closed it and raised the phone to her ear.

"Next I want you to open the driver's door and stand in the doorway facing the store." In this position, I knew she couldn't be seen from the cars in front of her, but I could see her from my spot on the hill.

When she was in the door way, I continued, "Raise your right leg and put your foot on the car seat."

Michelle muttered, "Oh no," but did as I instructed.

Her skirt rose up her legs and she balanced herself by resting her right arm along the hood of the care and her left elbow on the open door, while holding the phone to her ear.

"Flip your skirt up your back."

"You're a filthy bastard."

"And you're a filthy slut. Show me your ass. Now!"

Michelle reached behind and pulled her skirt over her ass. Even from fifty yards away, it was gorgeous. It was round and full. I could even make out tan lines from a summer in the sun.

"Pull the thong from your ass crack."

As she whined, "Why are you doing this?" She reached behind her, pulled the black string from between her cheeks and draped it over her left globe.

"Michelle, I think its official."

"What's official?" She answered in a menacing voice.

"The pictures I've just taken of you officially prove you're my slut." Michelle sniffled into the phone. "Clear your calendar for Thursday afternoon. I'm going to need three hours to break you in."

I hung up the phone and took off before Michelle could figure out where I was parked.

At six the next night, I arrived at June's dorm room door. She looked so hot when she opened the door. June jumped into my arms. I was caught off guard and was surprised by the urgency of her kiss. I was pulled into the room, the door was slammed shut and June pushed me against the closed door.

She sank to her knees in front of me and tore open my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped me and pulled my jeans and boxers to my ankles. As she wrapped both hands around my stalk and masturbated me, she looked up from her knees and said, "I've been practicing all week . . . just for you."

With that said, June opened her mouth wide and engulfed five inches of meat. She worked the five inches in and out and got used to the mass in her mouth. I was surprised when she reached around and grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and worked more into her mouth.

I was banging against June's throat. She would gag every so often and back off for a bit, but eventually would start attacking again. I felt her work to relax her throat. I could feel it open and was amazed when my cock slid in another inch.

June gagged hard and spit my dick out. After she caught her breath, she took me deep again.

"June . . . oh your mouth feels so good."

A long, "MMMMMMMMmmmmm," vibrated around my cock.

Working all but two inches in and out, June was giving me one of the best blow jobs ever.

I was horny as hell and could feel my balls start to tingle.

"Baby, I'm getting there. It won't be long."

June spit my cock out and squeezed it in her fist.

She shook her head, "No. I don't want you cumming yet."

She squeezed until I yelped, then gave me a wicked grin, "That should slow you down."

Before I could complain, June had me in her mouth again. I was deep in her throat and only the last inch was visible. Even when she gagged, she'd breath through her nose, relax and try to work the last inch in. The feeling was incredible. Despite her warning, I knew I wouldn't last long.

June knew it too. She grabbed each ass cheek and urged me deeper. Sensing she wanted to take me to the root, I grabbed the back of her head and pushed the last inch down her throat. When her nose was buried in my pubic hair, June hugged her arms around me and held me tight.

When she was relaxed again, she pulled up to my mushroom head and plunged all the way down. She was urgently fucking her mouth and throat on my dick in a way I didn't think possible.

She snaked a finger along my ass crack and into my butt and her other hand massaged my swinging sack.

"Oh fuck . . . oh fuck . . .," I exploded and pumped cum into her mouth. June captured a mouth full of my sperm. When she sucked the last drop from my shrinking cock, she let me pop from her mouth.

From her kneeling position, she looked up at me. In the smuttiest and most sensual thing I've ever seen, June opened her mouth and showed me her mouth full of cum. Then she licked her lips and swallowed my load.

Breathing heavily, June pulled my pants up, fastened them and climbed to her feet. We kissed long and hard. "Give me a second to touch up."

I leaned against the door and watched as June combed her hair and put on a little lip gloss. She walked to her bed side table and pulled open the drawer. June pulled out the biggest pink dildo I've ever seen.

"You need to know two things," she teased. "First, I bought this to practice on. I hope you think my practice paid off."

I laughed long and hard. Before I could say anything, June continued with a wicked gleam in her eye, "Second, I have another place I'd like to try your monster. But we're going to have to work together to make that happen."

If I was confused about what June was talking about, it didn't last long. She walked over to me, turned around and backed her world class ass into my crotch.

Looking over her shoulder, she said, "You do like my ass, don't you?"

If June's roommate hadn't picked that moment to come back to the room, we would have spent the night in bed. Instead, we went to a local pizza pub and had dinner. I'll admit, at this point in our relationship, I enjoyed June's friendship as much as the incredible sex.

After dinner, we walked together back to campus. We each had roommates in our rooms, so I walked her to her dorm. "Hey," I started. Stumbling with my words, I continued, "I sure hope you're not using me, cause . . . um . . . I like you . . . a lot."

It was dark outside, but June's smile lit up the night. Fireworks went off in my brain as we kissed.

I awoke early the next morning. I had a busy day planned. I had a full morning of classes and would be meeting Michelle for the afternoon. And, I had promised June that we would meet after dinner and study together.

Before heading to breakfast and class, I sent Michelle her initial instructions:

You will leave work at exactly noon. I will be watching. Do not tell anyone about your plans. Do not allow anyone to follow you.

Drive to the Wal-Mart on Steele Street. Be there at 12:15. Do not disappoint me.

As expected, my morning classes dragged. At 12:20, I called Michelle's cell phone. When she answered, I asked, "Does anyone know where you are?"

A tentative, "No," was her answer.

"Did you tell anyone about today?"

"No!" She almost screamed.

"Michelle, I'm watching you right now, as we talk. Don't look around, I'm looking through binoculars. You'll never see me."

Continuing, I instructed, "Michelle, listen carefully, I'm only going to tell you this once. When I tell you too, I want you to drive back to the Bluebird Motel. The door to room 124 is open. When you arrive you will go immediately inside. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand."

"That's good Michelle. In a minute, I'm going to tell you to hang up and start your drive. When you hang up the phone, I want you to immediately toss your phone into the back seat. I don't want you to be tempted to call anyone. I will be able to see if you follow my instructions. Do you understand?"

She muttered a defeated, "Yes, I understand."

"Finally, I want you to point your rearview mirror to the ground. I'm going to be following close behind. I'll make sure you continue to follow my demands. Do you understand?"

"Yes!"

"Hang up now. Follow my directions. Do not disappoint me."

Chuckling as I hung up, I leaned back in the dusty Motel recliner. I was already in room 124 at the Bluebird.

Twenty minutes later, I heard a car pull up outside the room. A car door opened and closed. I could hear heals clapping along the parking lot. Finally, the door opened and Michelle stepped into the room.

She reached and turned on the light as I said, "Welcome Michelle."

She screeched and turned to face me. I first saw confusion on her face. "You're a kid. You're just a fucking kid. You little piece of shit."

We were getting off to a poor start. "That's right cunt. I'm a kid. A kid with pictures of you and your lover. I kid with pictures of you with your skirt over your back and ass hanging out."

Michelle was trying to remain calm. She walked to the middle of the room and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Most importantly, I'm the kid who's going to leave his cum dripping from your mouth, cunt and asshole, before I leave here."

"Fuck you!" was her answer.

I picked up the manila envelope off the table beside me and tossed it to her. On the front of the envelope were a dozen computer generated address labels. They listed her parents, siblings, her husband at work, her boss, her pastor and a few neighbors.

"Look inside."

Looking utterly defeated, she shook her head. "No, I don't need to look." She dropped the envelope on the floor.

"Michelle, you have one minute to strip naked." Looking at my watch, I said, "Go."

It took all my self-control, but I didn't watch Michelle strip. Instead I watched the second hand of my watch. At fifty seconds, the rustling of clothing stopped. At one minute, I said, "Times up."

My gaze remained neutral, but Michelle looked amazing. She was stark naked and standing with her hands at her sides. Her blonde hair hung to her shoulders. She had 38 D-Cup breasts. They sagged from their shear volume and were capped with long brown nipples.

She had a fairly flat stomach, a short trimmed bush and long attractive legs. I got up from the chair and walked behind Michelle. She had a narrow waist and a truly beautiful bottom. I walked backed to the chair and faced her. Slowly I started to undress. When I finally pushed my silk boxers down my legs, I could see Michelle's eyes grow wide.

I stared at Michelle for almost a minute. She stared at my half hard cock. Trying to draw her attention back to my face, I said, "We're not leaving this room until you cum five times."

Michelle simply nodded.

"I want you at the edge of the bed and on your hands and knees."

Michelle came five times in the first half hour. I power fucked her in a doggie position, until I came the first time. Then I turned her onto her back, climbed between her spread legs and kept on fucking her.

We switched positions every so often and fucked for nearly two hours straight. Michelle was an insatiable slut. After dumping my second load into her well used hole, we lay side by side and rested.

"How long have you been fucking the guy in the Volvo?"

"About once a week, for the last eight months."

"I want you to send me his email address. He owes me $500 for each meeting."

"You are a fucking bastard. Are you going to make me do this again?"

"Yeah, I am."

Michelle asked, "When?"

I turned my head and looked at her. "Whenever I want. Don't ever forget, I'm a fucking bastard."

I continued, "I also want the name of a married girl friend. Someone who's cheating on their husband."

As I watched Michelle's face for a reaction, her confused look turned to one of understanding.

She nodded again.

"Suck my dick, Michelle. If you do a good job, I'll save your asshole until next time."

I don't know if it was the threat of an ass fuck, but Michelle sucked my cock like a pro. She swallowed my load, we dressed, and I sent Michelle on her way.

*

Note - Send me some feedback and let me know if Chris should continue his romance of June and blackmail of Michelle and others.

12