College Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah. Fuck my pussy now there you go! Stick that black cock all up in me..." Stacy growled lustfully, feeling a thrill as the dirty words came over her tongue. She was throwing her hips at his cock, fucking him like a jack rabbit.

"Yeah Stacy, ride that big black cock. Fuck my black dick baby..."

"Oh fuck yeah! I love that black dick!"

Now fantasy was mingling with reality. In her mind's eye, Stacy was now fucking Dee. Visions of his gorgeous, dark, semi naked body ran through her mind. She realised with a start that she really had the hots for him. The juices flowed into her cunt like a river.

Jeri was fantasising of his black room mate making hectic love to his girlfriend. He looked at Stacy's pussy lips riding up and down his cock. And his cock became Dee's big, black rod. He was harder than ever before, and he threw his hips up and Stacy, banging his cock in.

"Oh yes Dee, fuck my white pussy with that big, black cock!" Stacy growled, completely lost in their fantasy.

"Yeah, take it you white slut! Take that fucking black dick bitch!" Jeri growled.

The bed creaked and groaned under them as the two college students went at it. Sweat poured down Stacy brow, dropping onto Jeri as their body temperatures rose from the hectic rutting.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming! Fuck!!!" Stacy screamed, as a string of orgasms ripped through her body. Jeri felt her cunt grip and flutter around his cock.

"Oh fuck yes Stacy. That's it baby!!!" Jeri moaned, his cock getting rock hard. His balls were getting ready to shoot off their load.

Stacy suddenly jumped off Jeri, leaving his excited cock rearing in the air.

"Hold your horses, cowboy," she grabbed his cock and slapped it playfully a few times.

"Mmmm, lemme suck on that beautiful black cock," she purred as she gobbled her boyfriend's pink dick into her mouth and sucked him. Jeri groaned with pleasure, loving seeing her with her face down, big, thick bubble butt up in the air.

"Suck my big black cock, you slut!" Stacy groaned at the insult, like it was a compliment. Her brunette head bobbed up and down as she fed herself greedily on his penis.

"Oh yes, I need some more of this black dick," Stacy groaned. She reached into a bedside drawer and took out a condom. She expertly slid it over Jeri's thick dick. She mounted him again, slid him deep inside her cunt, then she rolled over, pulling him on top.

"Oh go on Dee, give it to me baby. Fuck the shit out of me with that black cock!"

"Take that deep in your white pussy bitch!"

"Oh fuck, this dirty talk is getting me horny as hell. Fuck me Nigga! Fuck my lil white pussy."

Jeri propped himself up on his powerful arms, thick muscles flexing, as he started powering away into her. He was like a beast in heat, and the athlete wanted to pummel his girlfriend into oblivion. But Stacy was a strong, lustful southern girl. She wrapped her arms and thighs around him, and threw her hips at him, giving him the pussy like she didn't want it back.

Jeri rode away like the rodeo. He pumped his excited cock up and down her tight slit. She was so wet it was squelching loudly, and the pussy fit tight like a glove.

"Oh yes! Take that, white slut! Take that big black cock!"

"Give it to me! Fuck the shit out of my white pussy! Make me your white slut! Ah fuck! I'm cumming again!"

"Oh yes! Yes! That white pussy is so fucking tight!!!"

Jeri was sweating like he was in a Sauna. He wanted to prolong his rutting, but he could not help it anymore and spurted his cumm into her.

"Oh yes baby! I am cumming baby! I am gonna shoot that white pussy full of my black babies!!!" he screamed down at her.

"Yes! Cumm. Cumm in me! Give me your black babies..."

Jeri shuddered and spasmed as he shot off his load. Stacy cried out, writhing and cumming yet again.

They lay side by side, spent. Jeri cupped her between the legs, as her juices sipped between his fingers.

"Mmmm. That was really hot Jeri," Stacy said sweetly, a blissful smile on her face. "I liked the dirty talk..."

"Dee talks like that, when he fucks girls. I hope you were not offended."

"No. I found it exciting. Maybe I should ask him to talk like that to me," she giggled.

As Stacy dozed off into blissful sleep, Jeri reflected on the incident. His heart was still beating with excitement. The idea of watching Dee with Stacy really turned him on. He knew that Stacy really had the hots for Dee. But he was not jealous. Dee was such a virile, attractive man. Jeri realised with a start that he was sexually attracted to Dee. He wanted to share Stacy with him like they had done with Mona. Maybe even more. He made a resolve, to get things moving.

Chapter 4

Several days later, Jeri and Stacy were necking in the room. Jeri had made sure he got her real stoned and drunk, before he put his plan in motion.

Stacy, stoned immaculate, was lying on her back, skirt raised around her hips, thong pulled off her shaved cunt, as Jeri fingered her wetness.

"Oh darling, you are really making me hot," she moaned.

"Remember how much you liked pretending I was Dee the other night. Well, I got a nice little present for you.

Jeri reached into his bag and pulled out a wrapped up package. He handed it to Stacy. Smiling, she quickly pulled off the wrappings, and found herself holding a long, thick black dildo.

"Oh," she laughed sweetly. "A black dick. Mmmm! You naughty boy!"

"Why don't you be my naughty girl and show me how you suck a black dick..."

"Make me suck your black cock..." Stacy teased, handing it to him. She was very excited.

Jeri stood over his girlfriend and brought the dark toy cock to her lips. Stacy licked it. Then she gobbled it into her mouth. Jeri was so excited, seeing her pink, glossy lips stretched around the artificial black erection. He slid it slowly in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yes baby. Suck on that big black cock. You look so beautiful with a mouthful of black dick," Jeri's voice was thick with lust and excitement.

"Mmmm," Stacy moaned around the cock, sucking it deep throating it.

Finally, Jeri withdrew it out of her mouth. The dark rubber cock was glistening with her saliva.

"Come on, lemme have another mouthful of black cock," Stacy giggled.

"No, its wet enough. Now open up that pussy for your first black cock..."

Jeri sank to his knees between her thighs. She parted them, and gazed, hypnotised, as Jeri brought the thick rubber head to her pink fanny. He rubbed it tantalisingly up and down her slit.

"You ready for this big black cock huh! You ready?"

"Yes baby. Give it to me..."

Jeri slid the thick cock in. It was wider than Jeri's and Stacy felt real stretched out. The two lovers gazed at the thick rubber black cock as it stretched her pink pussy lips. Jeri pushed it in until the fat black balls were lodged in her ass crack.

"You like that black cock up in you, huh? You like it?"

"Oh I feel so full of dick baby. Oh yes baby, give it to me..."

Jeri started pumping it in and out of her gently. Stacy started rolling her hips, fucking back, moaning and purring.

"Go ahead you horny white slut! Squeeze your tits. Show me how horny you are."

The stoned girl was feeling horny as hell. It excited her so much, just to hear her boyfriend talk so freakily to her, calling her white slut. When she imagined Dee doing this to her, for real, she nearly went crazy. She felt so excited, so exhilarated. She tweaked on her nipples, moaning and purring as she soon started cumming hard.

"Oh fuck! That's it. Give me that sweet black cock and make me cumm!!!"

"Yeah, take it white bitch!"

"Oh yes, fuck my little pink pussy with that big black dick! Fuck me hard baby!"

Jeri fucked her hard with it, making her cumm several times. As she lay back, gasping for breath, her big tits heaving, Jeri slowly eased the big, black rubber dick out of her.

He raised it up.

"Look at that black cock, all wet with your juices. Mmmm. I wanna taste your pussy off it." He said, half meaning it as a joke.

"Go ahead baby, lick that black cock," Stacy giggled.

Jeri raised the rubber dong to his lips. He licked the head. He had only meant to tease Stacy just a little, but he soon realised that this perverted play excited him. He felt goose pimples all over his body.

"Mmmm. Your pussy taste so sweet." He ran his tongue all over the stem. "Mmmm. Delicious!" His heart was beating fast, and his cock was hardening fast.

"Why don't you take it in your mouth," Stacy suggested naughtily. Stacy was so excited, seeing her boyfriend lick the black rubber dong. She thought he just looked so cute and sweet.

"Just as long as you don't think I am gay..."

"Come on, its just a rubber cock. Lemme see you suck it, please baby..."

Stacy rolled to her knees and took the cock from him. She brought the tip to his mouth.

"Come on baby, suck that black cock."

Jeri opened his mouth and Stacy gently slid it in. She eased a third into his stretched mouth.

"You look so beautiful with that black cock in your mouth. Go on baby, blow that black cock."

Stacy started easing it gently in and out of his mouth. Jeri sucked on it, bobbing his head. Stacy reached between his thighs and found his hard cock. She squeezed and stroked him, feeling him leap in her palm. He was definitely turned on. And so was she.

Stacy pulled the rubber dong out her boyfriend's mouth and ran it all over his lips.

"Go on baby, suck my black cock..." she cooed sweetly, as she wanked him. Jeri kissed it, and licked it. Then he gobbled it greedily into his mouth, and sucked it like a cock hungry slut.

Chapter 5

Jeri and Stacy kept on playing this exciting game for long. It excited them both so much that they just could not stop it. It soon became part of their sex life, every time they fucked, the black dildo would be a part and parcel of it. And both of them simply enjoyed sucking on that rubber dong. They felt very safe, living out their dirty fantasy.

One evening, Dee walked to their hostel room, sweating in the hot humidity, not suspecting a thing. He smiled as he suddenly thought that maybe Jeri and Stacy might be in the room, getting busy. He decided to walk around the hostel and peep through the window, to check. The curtains were drawn, but the window was open. Dee silently reached inside and opened the curtain a chink. The sight he saw made him drop his jaw.

The busty, bubble butt Southern Belle was feeding a long, thick, black rubber dong to her boyfriend's mouth whilst they were fucking.

"Go on darling, suck my black cock. Worship it. Deep throat it darling," Stacy cooed so sweetly, as she fucked her boyfriend's mouth with the dark rubber dong. And Jeri was sucking it like a slut.

Finally, Stacy pulled the cock out of his mouth.

"Now I guess I know how a woman feels when they are sucking on a big cock." Jeri laughed.

"Yeah, don't worry, I will let you suck it some more, lemme just flavour it up a bit. Shit! I need some more black cock!"

Dee's shock turned to excitement as he saw Stacy sink onto her back, and slide the cock up between her pussy lips, sinking it in all the way. Jeri sat on his haunches, smoking a joint as he watched his girlfriend dildo fuck herself, stroking her fat clit until she had another strong orgasm. Then she pulled out the gleaming black cock and pulled Jeri on top of her. She slid his cock into her cunt, and wrapped her powerful thighs around him. Jeri propped himself up on elbows, his eyes glued to the gleaming Dildo.

"You want some more of this black cock, you greedy boy. Go ahead and taste my juices off it..." She brought the cock to his lips. Jeri gobbled it up. "Now fuck my pussy whilst I fuck your mouth," Stacy teased.

As Jeri ploughed his cock into her cunt, Stacy fed the black rubber dong into his mouth. The two of them were so excited they were groaning and moaning away loudly. Jeri's cock was the hardest it had ever been, and Stacy's pussy was flowing like the Niagara Falls.

They sweated profusely as they fucked their brains out. Stacy came hard. Jeri came hard in her, pumping his load into the condom. When he pulled it off his cock, it was so full of cumm.

Stacy grabbed the condom and emptied it into her mouth. Jeri stared at her, surprised.

"I am so horny, l couldn't waste that. I wish that black cock could cumm for real," she said, licking her lips. Then she cupped Jeri's head and pulled his face to hers. She kissed him. Jeri kissed her back passionately, tasting his cumm from her mouth.

Dee dropped the curtain and ran to the bathroom. He wanked his cock and shot a thick wad of cumm into a roll of toilet paper. He was too excited and confused to go and face Stacy and Jeri yet.

Dee went and had a couple of beers. He was having a hard time, thinking about what he had just witnessed. What the fuck was that?

"White men is something I try to study," he chuckled to himself. But his cock was hard. He would definitely let that sweet lil blonde have it.

12