College Dom - Professor Sub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she turned to me I took off my jacket and placed it on a hanger in the closet. I motioned for her to strip. Slowly she unzipped and let her dress fall to the floor. Her nipples perked through the holes in her bra. She unhooked her bra and let it fall onto her dress. She was about to bend and pick it up but stopped herself. I grinned, she was learning fast.

"Pick them up and put them in the closet." She moved quickly not wanting to disappoint me, but she already had.

As she passed me I swatted her ass. She jumped slightly. "Always say Yes Sir when I give you an order."

"Yes Sir." She said as she placed her cloths in the closest. When she was done I lead her to the middle of the room and had her stand. I walked around her inspecting her as I would a car or other object.

"Tonight is step one of your training. Your first test. If you do well we will continue on, if not, then we part...understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"You will greet me on your knees. If I offer you to others you will crawl to them and greet them on your knees. You will say 'How may I server you Sir/Mam'. I will remove and replace your collar and only I will do it. If anyone else does, you will be punished." She nodded in understanding. "No one may touch your body in any sexual manner except me or without my permission, not even your husband, which I have a feeling doesn't do much now anyways." I could see the conformation in her eyes. "Now." I lead her to the St. Andrew cross and pushed her breasts to it. I took one wrist and kisses it before strapping it to the cross. I did the same to the other wrist then to each ankle. I could see and feel the goosebumps over her body.

"We are going to see what you can handle. You will use these safe words. Green, Yellow and Red. Red tells me to stop immediately. Yellow tells me that I'm reaching your limit, though I may push you to red. Green means..."

"Go Sir. I want it and like it."

"Good girl. Now let's get started." Without warning I swung a small paddle I grabbed from the pegboard against her ass making a loud thwack that echoed in the room.

* * * * * *

I winced, crying out, at the expected but still-a-surprise smack of wood on my bare ass. My pussy, already wet, began to drip on the rough wood of the cross. I had seen illustrations and videos of women bound to St. Andrew's Crosses, but the reality was far different from the fantasy. Two days ago, I had stroked my pussy to orgasm while watching one girl get whipped by a much older Master. That thought gave me pause as I felt the paddle leave my ass only to slam into it again, a bit lower, on my sit spot.

My breath left as a howl. How silly must I look, twice Master's age and his slave. I imagined that he would enjoy a much suppler, younger slave to use and abuse. Then, my concentration on those thoughts was broken when Master softly tsked.

He was running the smooth edge of the paddle up my inner thigh, to my apex, and back down again. The tsking happened when he noticed my juices dripping down my thighs. Master dipped the paddle in my streaming cunt and lifted the moistened paddle to my lips. "Taste," he commanded. Looking into his eyes, wickedly cruel, my tongue darted out to lick the board clean.

I groaned. I was somewhat addicted to tasting myself wihen I played with myself. And since I was the only one to have played with me recently, it was no surprise that I had become very familiar with my taste. Maybe that's why I loved the taste of other pussies so much, I thought with a little half smile.

"Don't be petulant, slut," Master said, cracking the paddle on my ass.

Over and over again, he thrashed me stopping only to switch hands that were wielding the wooden implement. I'm sure that my screams were echoing loudly enough for the other club members to hear me above the music on the dance floor.

When I thought I could take no more, but refusing to use the safe words over something as trivial as a paddling-having seen what other torments were available, Master paused. He nipped my ear, the tiny sharp pain insignificant to the butt-bruising paddling I had been privy to for the last several minutes. "Orgasm, slut," he commanded.

To my shame-and my absolute pleasure-I came on his command. My body, sweat soaked and sore, collapsed bonelessly on the cross. I squirted, I thought, shuddering. I had only squirted once or twice in my life, usually when I was being particularly nasty or naughty. I felt leather threads settle around my neck. Master was using my neck as a holder for a whip. I felt inadequate. I knew each of these implements had their own special names, but I knew them only as "paddle" and "whip" and "dildo."

I heard Master spit and then felt something slick and hard screwing into my virgin hole. I had never even been fingered or licked there...ever! Trying but failing to suppress a moan, I sobbed a bit when he reached the first tight spot.

"What's wrong, pet?" he asked me, true concern in his voice.

Oh, shit, I was going to have to scream red. "I've never had anything back there, ever," I babbled, trying to breathe around the humiliating pain.

He paused for a minute. "Do you wish to say red, pet?"

I shook my head, still undecided.

"Are you sure? If you don't use red now, you are giving me leave to finish plugging your ass. It won't be gentle; it's part of your training. But, if you say 'red' now, you will leave here without a collar."

I looked up at his grim expression. He didn't look as if he would budge an inch. "Green," some crazy insane painslut part of my brain whispered.

He smiled, stroking my back. "Good, slut. Good pet. Good girl."

I'm not going to lie; the next few minutes were truly not something I would have ever chosen to experience. He screwed the plug into me as if screwing in a screw into a particularly solid board. Slowly. Painfully.

But, it was also tender. He reached around with his other hand and fingered my pussy, trying to distract me from what he was doing.

Finally, he whispered in my ear, "Well done, slut. You took that plug up your virgin ass like a champ."

He untethered me, and I was confused. "Did I do something wrong, Master?" I asked.

In answer, he turned me so that I was facing him, rather than facing the cross. He quickly attached me to the cross so that my breasts with their hard and erect nipples begging for his use and my flooded pussy were offered up to him.

He took the whip from around my neck and trailed it over my breasts and pussy. Smirking, he considered what to do next. "Your pussy or your tits?" he asked, more to himself than to me.

Chuckling, he reached in his pocket for a coin. "How about, heads for your breasts, tails for your pussy?" He flipped the coin and it landed on top of his palm. "Heads, pet. The breasts get it."

Now was the time to test how truly a pain slut I was. I had to watch now as he pulled back the whip and see it lash a wave of fire over my unprotected breasts.

* * * * * *

Every smack, every yelp, every little welt made my cock twitch and swell. I knew she was a slut. I know she loved pain. I didn't know she needed it this much. I lashed out with the whip striking the top of her breast hard. A white welt line begin to turn red. I lashed again this time on the other breast. Back and forth each on lashed harder with each crack of the whip. Her screams turned from pure pain to pure pleasure.

Her juices slid down her thighs with each kiss of the whip. I could see her body shuddered as she worked hard to control her orgasm. As I was ready to stop the whipping she could not hold any longer and the last lash sent her over the edge. She came hard squirting for the second time. It poured onto the tile floor making it slick.

"You fucking came. I did not tell you to cum." I said with a hint of anger in my voice. I wanted her to know that I would not allow her to cum unless commanded. Without any though I swung the whip lashing her mound just above her pussy. "You never cum unless I say."

"YES SIR!" she screamed as another lick of the whip hit just above her pussy. "I'M SORRY SIR" Another then another. After about five licks of the whip I pulled back and looked at her. Her breasts and mound where covered in welts. Her breathing was labored. Sweet dripped down her body as cum dripped from her pussy. Her body was perfect. Just as a painslut should look.

Smiling I moved toward her. "Well I know I enjoyed this. And I can see you did very much. I know you might have imagine something different, but in reality you needed this. You need to submit. Crave it. I will be your Master."

"Yes...Master..."

I slowly unstrapped her from the cross rubbing her wrists and ankles just before kissing each one. Grabbing butter cream lotion I poured some into my hands and rubbed your breasts, ass and mound. "This will help soothe the welts" She moaned as my hands slide over her red body. As my hands slide over her nipples she screamed nearly cumming a third time. Holding her I slide my hands back down her body. "Enough for tonight."

Nearly an hour later she was dressed, the anal plug was out of her and we were heading back to my truck. As I opened the door for her I helped her up into the cab then closed the door before going to the driver's side. Hopping up and reaching into the bag I pulled out a box. Handing it out for her, she looked at me.

"Master?" I nodded. She opened it up and inside lay a black diamond studded choker.

"That is yours slut. It looks like something you can wear every day, which you will. This is your collar when you are not wearing this one." I took the other collar off then wrapped the choker around her neck. "You are my slut. This will remind you of that fact."

"Yes Master. Thank you for the gift." I grinned then started the truck. After dropping her off at home I went back to the frat house. As soon as I get in my room I fell into bed and fast asleep.

* * * * * *

I awoke naked in bed, still a bit raw and sore from the night before. Twisting in bed to look over at the time, I yelped at the message that appeared on my phone. "Good morning, slave," Master had sent. Images from the night before slammed into my mind, and I shook my head to clear them.

There was no mistaking that the punishments and delights had happened. I blushed deep red at how Master played my body with the punishment implements as a grand pianist would a fine instrument. My fingers reached down to play as I thought of everything he had done to me-and everything he hadn't. We still hadn't had sex. I had read that some Doms didn't use sex within the relationship. At the time, it made sense, but now I was just doubting myself.

Was it because I was so much older than he was, that he didn't want me sexually? As my fingers tweaked my clit, I realized I most definitely wanted him to fill all of my holes, not just my mouth. Although, I chuckled ruefully in a way that quickly turned to a breathy moan, I really liked the feeling of him owning my mouth, claiming it as his.

I touched the collar around my neck. Oddly enough, it felt right there, as if it should have always ringed my neck as a subtle symbol of my Master's control over me.

The phone buzzed again with another message. "Do not cum, slut."

I groaned in frustration, but then an evil part of my mind whispered, "How is he to know if you cum or not?"

Another part of me, that submissive part that the "professor" me had usurped for control long ago, responded, "Really? You want to betray your Master's wishes like that?"

I shook my head. Deciding a bit of exercise would be in order to clear my mind, I quickly changed into my yoga pants and a zip up hoodie sweater. Per Master's orders, I left the panties off, amazed at how natural the action was starting to be. The thought that I was panty-less at Master's command only served to inflame me further. My bare nipples brushed against the soft cotton of my sports bra and I ached to run in only my sports bra and pants.

My phone rang in the middle of Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back." "Yes, Master," I whispered, panting.

"You better not be playing, slut," he opined.

"No, Master, exercising. Running around my neighborhood."

"Prove it. Snap a pic of you right now, 'running.' Make it one to tempt me. You have one minute." Master hung up the phone.

I looked down and took his unspoken dare. I unzipped and pulled off my zipper hoodie, tying it around my waist. I snapped the selfie of me, sweaty from my run, aroused by him, and wearing only a sports bra adorned by my hard nipples nearly tearing through the soft fabric.

Clicking "send," I waited for his response.

When it came, I nearly choked. "Excellent, slut. You've made Master cum. Now, where you are standing, rub yourself an orgasm. In public."

My brain shut down.

12