College Fantasy

Story Info
My personal fantasy about a first time gay experience.
948 words
4.09
47.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my second year in college away from home. Steve and I had been roommates for the year. He was a pretty cool guy but kind of a partier. Not like me. I was more the studious type.

He came home one night after hitting the bars. Slightly drunk and horny he suggested I give him a blowjob. "Yeah, right," was all I could think to say. It was pretty much the last thing I ever expected to hear from him. I have to admit, I had wondered what it would be like. Not with him but just in general. I think most guys probably do.

The year went buy and after a few months it was time for everyone to head home. Steve and I had just finished packing and were going to order a pizza since the cafeteria was closed for the year.

"Let me take a quick shower," Steve said. "Then we'll order."

While he was in the shower I started thinking about his proposition a few months back. Like I said, I was intrigued by the idea. It was then that I had one of those "What the fuck?" moments. This was college and you're supposed to experiment a little, right?

"Hey, Steve," I called into the shower. I was nervous as hell but I figured I'd never see him again so I had nothing to lose. "Remember that blow job you wanted a few months ago? I think there's a good chance you're going to get it." I wasn't entirely sure he had heard me but when he came out of the shower it was pretty obvious that he had.

I think he thought I was joking but when I told him to sit down on his bed he knew I wasn't.

I knelt down in front of him and tentatively started stroking his cock. It was a good 8 or 9 inches with a big vein running up the side. His dick twitched when I first touched it. Like when the girl you've been dating touches it for the first time and it's been far too long since anyone but you has. We both laughed and I think that was what finally broke the nervous tension.

I leaned forward and took him into my mouth. It was difficult at first since he was pretty dry and my lips wouldn't slide down his shaft very good. After a few more sucks he was wet enough to easily slide into my mouth. I couldn't believe how good it felt. And completely natural. His cock had a slightly salty taste and the fresh smell of soap. I just closed my eyes and kept sucking, enjoying the feeling of his cock filling my mouth. And he really filled my mouth. His dick was about as big around as a corndog.

I kept sucking him. At times nice and slow and at other times faster and more aggressively. I could feel the vein along the side of his cock sliding over my lips. And his head felt soft and spongy. Like a marshmallow.

I lightly ran my tongue over the head of his dick. Suddenly I tasted something warm and sweet. Precum. I had tasted my own and liked it but his was much better. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could then squeezed my lips tight and slid back up to his head, trying to milk out more. He didn't disappoint me.

I heard him moan and looked up. Our eyes briefly met. He smiled down at me. I couldn't smile much with a mouthful of cock but I'm sure he saw it in my eyes.

After a few more minutes he started breathing harder and thrusting up into my mouth. My desire to taste his cum fought with my desire to keep sucking him. I didn't know if I would ever have the chance to do this again and I wanted to make it last. I knew before long the decision wouldn't be up to me. I pulled my head away from him and looked up.

"I want you to come in my mouth."

He just nodded. I went back to work (if you could call it that). I started sucking him harder and faster. Squeezing his cock tight with my lips.

"Get ready," he managed to get out a couple minutes later.

I sucked even faster, bracing myself for his load.

"Fuck!" he yelled. His cock exploded in my mouth. I could feel his dick throbbing as he pumped his load into my willing mouth. It was warm. And tasted sweet, salty, and bitter all at the same time. After the first couple of spasms I grabbed his cock with my hand and started milking it, squeezing out more of his cum. I held him in my mouth until the throbbing stopped. And a little longer, savoring the taste of him.

Finally, I pulled away.

"Shit," he said falling back on the bed. "You sure that was your first time?"

"I'm sure," I answered.

I pulled out my own cock and jerked off. It didn't take long. I knew he wasn't going to suck me but I didn't care. That wasn't part of my fantasy.

He got dressed and I ordered the pizza. It was weird. We didn't talk about it the rest of the night. It was almost like it never happened. Although I blew him again the next morning.

I knew I was coming back next year but he didn't know if he would be or not. But one thing I did know. Whoever my roommate was he was going to be a very lucky guy.