College Fun

Story Info
Young man takes his teacher and her colleague.
1.3k words
3.53
115.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was at college I had a crush on one of the teachers her name was Mrs. Frost. She was in her late 40, never wore tights or stockings, always wore tight T-shirts without a bra and had quite a large chest. One day I had to see her for extra tuition and I thought I'd try my luck. I was sitting behind the desk and called her over because I was stuck. As she stood next to me, I put my hand up her skirt and ran it up the inside of her leg. She didn't say anything so I took it higher until I got to her knickers. "Please take your hand out now!"

"I'm sorry miss."

"So you should be." She sat back down at her desk. I brought my hand to my nose and breathed in. I could smell her on my fingers. I put my other hand under the table, undid my fly, took out my cock and started to get myself hard. I called her over, and again put my hand up her skirt and started to rub her through her knickers. "Oh..." She said as I put my other hand up her shirt and massaged her breasts. "Stop" she said as she pulled away. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Why?"

"Because your only 18."

"So what. Don't tell me you wouldn't like this inside you." I stood up to show her my hard penis."

She turned around and pulled the blinds close, walked over and locked the door. She started to take her top off. "No, I want to take your clothes off." I stripped off first and walked over to her. I kissed her full on the lips and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the ground. I slipped off her top and kissed her breasts, as I pulled off her knickers. I told her to sit on the desk and open her legs. Her hairy cunt was glistening as I buried my head to lick her clitoris. Mmmm..that's so nice keep going. I kept going until a wave of pleasure swept over her. "Now I'm going to fuck you ". As I slipped my cock into her cunt. "Oh fuck. Pump into me. I put both her legs over my shoulders to get as deep as I could until she came again. "Lie on the desk. I want to suck your cock. I want to swallow your come." I lay back as she lowered her mouth on my cock. It felt so nice as she massaged my balls. I couldn't take anymore as I came in her mouth. We both collapsed exhausted. "That was great. I needed a good fucking. I've always fancied you, including one other teacher."

"Whose that?" I asked.

"Mrs. Peters. the geography teacher."

"The one who wears the tops with the holes in, like a doily. If she wears one with larger holes so as her nipples poke through, I'll suck them, then fuck her."

"She said if you fucked her, she wanted to be fucked in the arse."

"I'll do it" I said.

"I'll speak to her, so don't be surprised if you get a message to see her after school."

"I won't." As I got dressed and left.

A couple of days later I got a message to see Mrs. Peters. I found her room and knocked at the door. "Come in" She said. "Sit down, I won't be a minute." I sat down and looked at her. Sure enough she was wearing a top with her nipples poking out. She stood up and walked over to me. Her dress was see-through and she wasn't wearing any knickers. "I've been waiting a long time for this. Take your dick out, I want to taste it. I took my semi-erect cock out and slipped it into her mouth. She sucked it until it was fully erect, took it out and licked her lips. "That tastes good." I leant forward and took a nipple into my mouth while I fingered her cunt with my other hand. Once it was nice and wet I smeared some around her anus and slid my finger in. "Fuck my arse with your cock now!" I turned her around and bent her over the table. I lifted her skirt up, and stuck my cock in her pussy. Once it was nicely lubricated I pulled it out and pressed it against her anus. Slowly it went in until I was up to the hilt. "That's it fuck me quick, come in my arse. I fingered her pussy with my other hand while I pumped away, slowly at first but then speeded up as my own orgasm approached. I let out a cry as I ejaculated into her arse, feeling her pussy contract around my fingers as she came as well. I pulled out of her arse slowly and sat down on the chair. “I’ve never come like that before. Your arse was so tight.”

“I know. I liked you coming in my arse maybe we can do it again.”

“Maybe. You might be interested in watching me fuck Mrs. Frost, if she’ll agree to it.”

“Id like that, especially you watching me masturbate as you fuck her.”

“You’re on I said as I got dressed and left the room.”

The following week, Mrs. Frost asked me to help out after school. I went to her classroom to find Mrs. Peters there. She had on a trench coat.

"Mrs. Peters tells me she wants to watch us fuck. Is that right?"

"Yes. Do you mind?"

"No, it turns me on to think someone will be watching us. Shall we start?"

"Why not." We took our clothes off, and Mrs. Frost lay on the table and spread her legs. Seeing this my cock sprung to attention. Mrs. Peters undone her trench coat, to reveal she was naked underneath. I slipped my dick into Mrs. Frost and started fucking her. Mrs. Peters sat down and stared rubbing her clit with one hand and fingering herself with the other one. After a few minutes she came over and sucked Mrs. Frost's tits. She responded by sticking 3 fingers into Mrs. Peter's cunt. This was enough for me, as I pulled out and spunked over her pussy. Mrs. Peters saw this and started licking it clean. I saw Mrs. Frosts face start to grimace and she pushed her fingers in harder. I saw both their bodies tense as they reached orgasm. "That was the most erotic thing I've seen." I said to them.

"I've never had a woman lick me before, it was quite an experience." She put her fingers to her mouth and tasted them. "Mmmm.. Is that what I taste like."

"Yes you do, and I'd like to do it again one day."

"Maybe." she said.

And that's another story.

The following week, I got called to Mrs. Frost’s classroom. “Hi Bill, Mrs. Peter’s will be here in a minute. I feel horny and want to taste her pussy.”

Mrs. Peters walked in. “Hi Cathy, would you mind if I licked your pussy?” Mrs. Frost said.

“Of course not.” She hitched her skirt up and took her knickers off. She sat on a chair and spread her legs. Mrs. Frost knelt in front of her and started to lick her clitoris. I unzipped my trousers and released my cock. I walked over to Cathy and put it in her mouth. She sucked my dick until she started to come. “Oh yes, keep going, I’m coming!” Mrs. Frost licked faster until Cathy screamed in ecstasy. “You taste so nice, lick me please.” Mrs. Frost stood up and took off her skirt and knickers, and swapped places with Cathy. Cathy licked Mrs. Frost while I lifted up her skirt and slipped my cock into her pussy. After a few pushes I pulled out and pressed my cock against her anus, slowly pushing in, feeling her tighten on my cock. I fucked her arse while I felt her tits before I felt my balls tense as I pumped semen into her arse. This made Cathy come again. Mrs. Frosts breathing got heavier as she approached her orgasm. “Mmmm, ohhhh, keep going, that’s it, Ahhhh!” Her face contorted as her orgasm hit.