College Fun Ch. 1

Story Info
The adventures of a bicurious coed.
2.2k words
4
21.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea slowly walked home from her evening classes, her mind running over the days events. Her classes had gone fine all day, including the exam in Advanced Anatomy, she felt she had done quite well on that. As she approached her apartment building, her thoughts went to the one thing that disturbed her about the day. It happened in the university cafeteria, she was sitting at a table eating her lunch when she noticed the man at the next table staring at her. His gaze was penetrating, almost like he was looking into her very soul, his crystal blue eyes held her frozen, unable to look away. Instead, Andrea felt herself smiling at him and he smiled back, the most beautiful smile she had ever seen on a man, his white teeth were perfectly straight with a mustache and goatee framing his full lips. He was blonde and seemed to be well built and tall. Andrea felt a stirring deep inside her, never had a man made her feel the way she did at that moment by just looking at her and that made her nervous, so nervous in fact, that it made her drop the fork, which had been suspended in midair, halfway to her mouth. The sound of the fork hitting her plate startled Andrea out of the trance she had been in and she looked away blushing. She then attacked the remainder of her lunch, not daring to look up because she was so confused by what had just happened. When she finally worked up the courage to look again, he was gone. She searched for him the rest of the day, but never saw him again.

As Andrea entered her apartment, her thoughts were still on this stranger that had such a profound impact on her. She slowly undressed for her shower and was surprised to find her nipples hard at the thought of him. She climbed in the shower and let the hot water pour over her body as she attempted to banish thoughts of him from her mind. She scrubbed her long auburn hair, enjoying the feel of her long nails as they scraped across her scalp, then running her fingers through her hair as she rinsed it clean, the soapy water running down her body. Andrea took the soap and began washing her body, her hands full of suds, she ran them across her breasts, feeling her still hard nipples pressing into the palms of her hands. They were very sensitive and she began pinching and twisting them. The sensations created by this caused Andrea to go weak in the knees and she had to stop to catch her breath. After her breathing slowed, Andrea went back to washing her slim, well tanned body. Scrubbing her flat stomach in circles, then down the outside of her long legs and back up her inner thighs. Andrea’s breath quickened once again at the thought of what she knew she must do, she had to release the pent up desires now burning deep in her aching body.

Andrea started by rubbing her inner thighs, moving her hands up over her hips and stomach to her breasts, squeezing them as the hot water runs over them, the nipples poking from between her fingers as she pinches them. With her left hand still working her nipples and breasts, Andrea slowly slid her right hand between her legs, gasping as her palm rubbed across her erect clit. Moving her hand further between her legs, Andrea knew that a lot of the wetness she felt was her own rather than from the shower. Dipping a finger deep inside herself, she could feel the heat radiating from within and she strove to reach the core of that fire. Slipping a second finger in next to the first, Andrea began making love to herself, the two fingers sliding in and out of her steaming opening, her palm rubbing against her clit, all the while her left hand moving from one breast to the other, teasing and pinching her rock hard nipples. Leaning back against the shower wall, she gave in to her desires completely. Visions of the stranger in her mind as her breathing quickened and her opening sucked hard on the now three fingers she had driving in and out of it, her palm slapping against her clit causing little explosions in her stomach, ones she knew would soon lead to one, all-encompassing orgasm that would leave her exhausted and satisfied.

Chapter 2

Andrea awoke the next morning wondering if it was all a dream, thinking it must have been, that it wasn’t possible for it to be real. While getting dressed, she noticed her nipples were tender, and that was enough to convince her it was real, she remembered all to well her feelings in the shower, how she had pinched and twisted her nipples. Then she thought about the amazing orgasm she had, how the waves of pleasure had rolled through her body, buckling her knees to the point of near collapse. Never had she experienced such an explosive feeling, not even when she was having sex, and again that made her wonder about this stranger that had captured her attention so fully.

Her morning went by uneventful, the usual Friday classes, but as lunch neared, Andrea found herself becoming more anxious and excited at the thought of seeing him again. As she walked through the cafeteria and stopped to pay for her meal, Andrea scanned the dining hall looking or him but did not see him. She went to the same table she sat at the day before, hoping he would be looking for her also, and began eating her food slowly.

Thirty minutes later, only half her lunch eaten, Andrea got up to go, she had class soon and could wait no longer. She was very disappointed that he had not shown, but then why should he, he didn’t know her, probably didn’t even notice her at all aside from giving her a polite smile. Andrea began to chastise herself for letting her emotions get the better of her, and for thinking more of that beautiful smile of his then what he apparently intended.

As she walked into her Psychology class, Andrea had managed to put the whole thing out of her mind and was ready to focus on the instructors lessons. Sitting there waiting for class to begin, she began scanning the room as she always did, looking for familiar faces, laughing to herself at the actions of others in the room. Suddenly there he was, on the other side of the room, her mysterious stranger was back, and looking her way.

Andrea just stared at him, wondering if it could be true, and how it was she had never seen him in there before. Her eyes locked on his and he smiled that dazzling smile of his and then waved to her, making her heart jump in her throat. Andrea barely managed a wave back, so caught up in his smile that she couldn’t think. Even after he looked away and starting taking notes, Andrea kept staring at him, she didn’t even notice the lecture going on or the fact that everyone was taking notes until the regular Friday quiz was placed on her desk, suddenly she panicked, how could she have missed the entire lecture? She tried to concentrate on the quiz, but was unable to keep her mind on the subject matter, some of the quiz apparently covered what the instructor had just spoken about, and she had no idea what that was. By the time she had finished, she looked across the room for her mysterious stranger and he was gone, having finished the quiz much sooner than her. Andrea was crushed, had she paid attention, she could have finished the quiz just as quickly and had a chance to meet him and at least find out his name, as it was, she went back to the apartment disappointed, and, much to her surprise, aroused.

Andrea sat on her couch going over the days events in her head, still wondering how a complete stranger could have such a profound effect on her. The more she thought about him, the more aroused she became, and before she even noticed it, her hand was in her shirt, rubbing and caressing her nipples. She imagined what it would be like to be with him, his strong arms wrapped around her, his lips kissing hers, his hands caressing her body. Once again Andrea succumb to those feelings and undressed herself, still on the couch she began touching herself. First she took her right hand and slid the fingertips slowly down from her chin, then her neck and finally between her breasts, using her fingernails, she traced a slow circle around her breasts, using both hands now, she began kneading her breasts, squeezing them until the flesh bulged from between her fingers, she could feel her hard nipples pressing into her palms and already the heat was building inside her.

Andrea’s breath quickened and then she gasped as she pinched her nipples hard between her fingers, her right hand slowly moved downward as her left continued working the hard, sensitive nipples. Her right hand slid slowly through her pubic hairs and between her legs, Andrea was amazed at how wet she was as she began massaging her hot opening. Then she did something she had never done before, she tasted herself, tentatively at first, curious at the smell and taste, then in earnest as she discovered that she liked the musky smell and the pungent taste. Andrea licked her fingers clean, more aroused now than ever, and attacked her pussy in a passionate frenzy, first two then three fingers buried deep inside her, moving in and out faster and harder. She squeezed her eyes shut as the waves of pleasure flooded her body, so engrossed in what she was feeling, Andrea never noticed her roommate enter the apartment.

Kim was shocked at what she saw as she entered the apartment, it certainly wasn’t what she expected to see and she closed the door quietly as she watched her friend twitch as orgasm after orgasm ran through her body. Kim began caressing her own breasts slowly, then as she stood there watching, Andrea began licking her own juices from her fingers, her eyes still closed. This was more than Kim could take and she undressed quickly and moved over to the couch. Kneeling beside it, she began caressing Andrea’s breasts lightly, pleased that she responded in a positive way, Kim grew bolder and began helping Andrea lick off her fingers.

Andrea, so engrossed in what she was feeling and her fantasy of this mystery man, thought it was him who joined her and was licking her fingers and fondling her breasts. Taking her hand away from her mouth, she pulled Kim to her and kissed her passionately, Kim willingly kissed back and began exploring Andrea’s body with her hands. As they continued to kiss, Kim slid her fingers in Andrea’s throbbing pussy and began moving them in and out, starting another orgasm building within her. Andrea began moving her hips to match the pace set by Kims fingers, breaking of the kiss, she opened her eyes and gasped at seeing Kim instead of the man she was fantasizing about, and pulled away from her. “What’s wrong?” Kim asked, her fingers still buried deep in Andrea’s pussy.

“Wh..What are you doing?” stammered Andrea, “I thought you were a man doing that to me.”

“I’m sorry” Kim said, “I couldn’t help myself, you were so beautiful laying there in the midst of that orgasm, I just had to join in”

“I’ve never thought about being with another woman before” Andrea said, “It surprised me to see there.” “Are you a lesbian?”

“No” said Kim, “I am not a lesbian, in fact I have only been with one other woman before, but I did enjoy it. Like I said, you are so beautiful, I had never considered it before, until I saw you laying there like that” As she spoke, Kim was slowly wiggling her fingers which were deep inside Andrea, and she could tell it was having its effect on her. “Do you want me to stop?” Kim asked.

“Yes, I mean no” said Andrea, “It feels so good but I am just not certain about it”

Kim started sliding her fingers in and out slowly again, moving up on the couch with Andrea, she started kissing and sucking her nipples. She could feel Andrea relaxing slowly as the pleasure started to overtake her and soon Andrea had her fingers wrapped in Kim’s hair and was encouraging her to continue. Kim slowly began kissing down Andrea’s body and was soon between her legs, watching as her fingers slid in and out of Andrea’s soaking pussy. She looked up into Andrea’s face and saw her looking back with a smile on her lips.

“Do you mind if I take a taste?” Kim asked teasingly.

“Be my guest,” Andrea replied, “but lets move onto the floor first so we have more room."

*****

This is a work in progress, I will continue it as time allows. My friends that have seen it really like it, just looking for a non-biased opinion.