College Fund Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,236 Followers

Wow – before this party I didn't consider myself gay...bisexual maybe, but I always believed when a guy talked me into masturbating him, I was simply offering a helping hand – doing a favor for a friend in need...and now after my experience with Tommy, I have to be honest with myself: I do love the feel of men's 'junk' in my hands – it excites me no end when I hear their moans and groans of pleasure...what's wrong with me? When Tommy exploded in my mouth I nearly came in my undies!

Before Tommy led me out of the cabana I asked for permission to clean myself; the front of my briefs was saturated with sperm and semen, a huge wet spot everyone outside would surely see...not only that, but my nose, cheeks and lips were still moist with Tommy's discharge, too.

He simply chuckled and said, "Cutie, if you ever earn your way into 'The Inner Circle' you'll understand how insignificant it really is for a boy to walk around here with a wet face, and a fresh load inside his undies!"

Oh my goodness!

Instead of holding my hand like before, Tommy wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked. When we reached the other side of the pool I instinctively dropped a hand to try and shield my wet crotch from prying eyes.

"Keep your hands at your sides!" Tommy said firmly.

I replied, "Yes, Tommy" and immediately obeyed him.

There were fewer people than before so I said to Tommy, "These parties don't go very late, I guess."

Tommy stopped and pointed at the cabana's and said, "Look at the lights next to the doors...a green light means the cabana is empty – the red light means it is occupied..."

Of the six cabana's, the only green light came from the one we had just vacated.

"Oh, I see..." I said softly.

"There are also ten rooms down the east wing of the house the men use, as well," he explained.

"Ohhh..." I said.

I became nervous as we approached the man who had stared at my crotch earlier – he would definitely see my condition.

He called out, "Thomas, you're holding out on me - you haven't introduced me to the new boy...what's the cuties name?"

Sure enough, his eyes were locked onto my wet crotch.

"Harold," said Tommy, "...he actually shouldn't be here – he is not an employee of mine – yet...his name is Johnny, and I just showed him the inside of cabana one."

The man smiled and said, "Uh-huh" then I swear I saw him lick his lips.

"So no one besides you has had a crack at him yet? C'mon, Thomas, let me take him back to the cabana...you know I'll be gentle with him," said the leering man. He finally raised his eyes and looked directly at me and asked: "Would you like to go to the cabana with me, Johnny?"

I was petrified – what on earth should I say to this large man?

Tommy leaned close and whispered, "I can assure you he WILL be gentle, and I know you'll have fun...it's up to you...if you want to make one of my more important members happy, say to him, 'Yes, sir, I would love to go to the cabana with you!'"

I already trusted Tommy, and, quite frankly, what he said to me sounded more like an order than a request.

I shyly looked at the man and in an unsteady voice said, "Yes, sir, I would love to go to the cabana with you."

As the large man struggled to stand Tommy whispered to me, "Don't be afraid – he won't hurt you...call him 'sir' and do whatever he tells you and I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself."

"Yes, Tommy," I answered.

Tommy released his hold on me and said to the man, "I think you're going to like him, Harold."

There was an odd gleam in his eyes as he replied, "Oh, I think so too – I think so too."

Back inside the red glow of cabana one, the man immediately sat on the bed. I was about to sit next to him when he said, "No, cutey, you stand in front of me!"

"Yes, sir," I said.

When I stood a couple feet away he placed his large paws on my butt and pulled me as close to him as possible. I was startled, to say the least, when he dove right in and began licking the wet spot on my undies.

He licked and licked and from time to time would grasp the material between his lips and make slurping noises as he sucked at my cold and drying sperm and semen.

All the while a low, but steady "Mmmmmm" purred from his throat.

I stood dumbfounded by his actions, unable to comprehend why this man, or any man, for that matter, would want to lick cum off my briefs.

Suddenly his fingers opened the waistband and folded it so the inside of my soaked undies was now available to him. My slick and glistening penis hung exposed to his view but he wasn't interested in that - no, he ignored my prick and lowered his face and continued the licking and eating of my wet briefs.

There was still a considerable amount of sperm and semen inside the briefs and his moans grew louder and he now began to make slurping noises, as well.

He groaned, "God, I love the taste of fresh boy-cream!"

My goodness!

After what seemed to be a long time, he abruptly pushed the briefs down my legs and immediately took my soft penis into his mouth.

Oh my goodness...I'd never felt such sensations as those his lips and tongue were giving me!

Up until now, the freakiness of the situation was too much to experience any arousal, but OH-MY-GOODNESS – his lips and tongue were so skilled he had me fully erect inside of thirty-seconds!

My hard prick is not quite four-inches long and he was able to take the whole thing inside his mouth.

His lips grasping my flesh, he moved his head back and forth over the entire length...I could feel his lips on my pubis when he had every inch of my cock inside his mouth.

His tongue – OH-MY-GOODNESS how his tongue licked and lapped at my throbbing cockflesh. I was now moaning and groaning – his head moved faster – his lips gripped me tighter – his tongue lapping at the sensitive underside of my prick caused me to begin thrusting my hips forward...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I couldn't help myself; this was the greatest sexual experience of my life!

The only girlfriend I ever had would suck me whenever she wanted something, but it was never like this...her tongue compared to this man's felt like rough sandpaper...with her I wanted it to end as soon as possible...with this man – I wanted it to go on forever.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I groaned loudly as my balls rose in my scrotum.

I felt the man's hand stroking my asscheeks. Suddenly, a finger was gently massaging my anus...I cried out again...I now thrust violently into the man's greedily sucking mouth...the fingertip pushed thru the rubbery ring of my anus past my sphincter...my back arched – my body stiffened – then I came like never before.

"OHHHHHHHHHH – YES – YES – YES - YES – YES-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

I could hear the man gulping down every drop of my sperm and semen...his tongue never leaving my now ultra-sensitive flesh...at that instance I decided this is what I want Billy to experience – I would do for Billy what this man was doing for me...yes, I want to be a cocksucker – yes, I want to give men explosive orgasms – yes, I want to learn how to swallow every drop they give me – yes, I'm here and I'm queer and I'm proud of it!

"...and then what did he do?" asked Billy as he drove us home.

In the darkness of the car I found it easy to talk about my experiences of the night.

"After he licked me clean he pushed his shorts to the floor – oh my goodness – his cock is as thick as it is long!" I exclaimed.

Billy laughed and said, "Yes-it-is! What did YOU do?"

"I was so grateful for what he did for me, I went to my knees and wanted to return the favor...well, he said 'Since you're fresh meat and haven't been trained yet I'll just have you jerk me off!'"

"He called you 'fresh meat'?"

"Ha-ha, yes he did...anyway, I could barely fit my hand around him but I did so I began jerking him..."

"Did he have you lick his balls while you jerked him?"

"Oh my goodness – how do you know that?"

"I've been there, Johnny."

"Oh, yeah...those are some balls, aren't they?"

"Huge – like having to lick oranges!"

"Oh yeah, ha-ha...anyway, it doesn't take very long and my hand is going as fast as it can and he says 'Come closer – lift your face – close your eyes and open your mouth!"

"Yes, he loves to give pretty boys facials!"

"Oh my goodness – so that's what it's called? Anyway, I say 'Yes, sir' and do what he says and I wait and wait then I hear him grunt and I feel a shot of jizz land on my upper lip...I lick at it with my tongue but can't quite reach it...then all of a sudden all heck breaks loose – gob after gob of his hot stuff lands on my cheeks – my nose – all around my open mouth but he gets very little inside my mouth...at one point, my right eyelid took a direct hit..."

"Ha-ha-ha, yeah, he prides himself on covering a boy's entire face with it – those balls hold a serious amount of spooge."

"Then when he was done, he absolutely shocked the heck out of me..."

"He had you sit on his lap while he licked all his own cum off your face!"

"OH-MY-GOODNESS – YES – I couldn't believe it!"

"Did you have fun?"

I blushed in the darkness. "You know...I had a lot of fun tonight...with Harold AND Tommy!"

We rode in silence for a few blocks then Billy asked, "What did you and Tommy talk about?"

I wasn't sure how to answer his question.

"Well, you know..."

"Did he offer you a job?"

"Uh, yes – yes he did...he said I should speak to you about it...he said I should ask you to teach me how to massage men – that I can't start work until I can do it properly."

"Yes, that's true...did he mention which center you'd be working?"

"Number one...I guess that's the original fitness center."

"Oh, uh, yeah, it is..."

I detected disappointment in Billy's voice so I asked, "Is there something wrong with working there?"

"No, uh, not really...you'll learn the job quickly there - it's the busiest center...donations won't be very much, but if you do a good job and not complain, Tommy will move you to a better place."

"Yeah, what's with 'donations'? Billy, seriously, this whole thing sounds like prostitution and Tommy is the pimp – is this true?"

"No, of course not – it's up to the client to decide whether he wants to make a donation or not...it certainly is in your best interest that he does – the massage is part of your job, and the proceeds from those all go to the fitness center."

Billy sensed I was still confused so he explained further.

"Have you ever taken an Uber taxi ride?"

"Yes, once and I couldn't believe how much cheaper it was from a regular taxi."

"Well, this all works the same way...the client registers his credit card with the fitness center – there are no cash transactions...when he comes in he is given an account number and his smart phone goes to our web site with photos and descriptions of all the 'towel boys' on duty for that day...you will use a smart phone, too...if he is interested, he will contact you on your phone...at center number one there are only two massage options...a regular massage, and a hot oil massage – naturally you'll try and talk him into the hot oil massage – it's thirty dollars more...you will see his face on your phone and he'll see yours...you will ask him if he wants to donate to your college fund – if he says 'no' you won't earn anything more for the massage than your minimum wage – he can donate either ten or twenty dollars...if he donates ten dollars, you will finish his massage with your hands, if you know what I mean...if he donates twenty, that means he wants to finish in your mouth."

"Oh my goodness – how is that NOT prostitution?"

"Johnny, if you're going to quibble over semantics, maybe you shouldn't work there...since the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage, you'd be surprised how tolerant people have become over the whole gay issue...anyway, no towel boy or massage therapist have ever been arrested for offering a helping hand, or, ha-ha-ha – mouth!"

I wasn't sure now if I could go through with this – oh my goodness – it's not that I wouldn't mind seeing and feeling all those hard cocks and sweaty scrotums...no, I would love that part of the job, it's just that...

"You know what I miss about not working at number one?"

"No, what?"

"Clients at number one are mainly hardworking, blue-collar men...you know, construction workers, truck drivers, plumbers, carpenters, electricians...those guys stay in shape – especially the construction workers – God how I miss those hard bodies and manly cocks!"

My prick began to twitch inside my briefs as mental images of sweaty, manly hard bodies formed in my mind.

He had given me the opening I needed and decided to go for it.

"Billy, I, uh...you know, I have used my hands before–-"

"Oh, I know Johnny – and you are damn good with them, too!"

"But, uh, I have never, well, you know..."

"Sucked a cock?"

"Yeah...will you show me how? I'd love it if you were my first!"

I had forgotten that Tommy was technically the first man I'd taken in my mouth, but it didn't seem important now.

He sighed and said, "That would be wonderful!"

"Billy?" I said.

"Yes?" he answered.

"I don't want to be alone, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Johnny, I would love to have you in my bed tonight, or any night!" and I knew he was smiling when he said it.

Once we got home we walked straight past my apartment and went directly to Billy's. He wasted no time in getting my clothes off then his own. The light inside his bedroom was a glowing red the same as the cabana tonight.

"I got accustomed to the red lights and now I think it's hotter than hell..." he explained.

We sat on the edge of the bed, kissing, and stroking one another. Billy was sporting a beautiful erection. He told me the man he was with tonight was selfish and demanding, and he had forbidden Billy from climaxing.

"Ohhhh, my poor baby," I cooed as I took his cock in my hand. "I'll take care of it for you."

Billy broke our embrace and laid back on the bed and opened his legs wide.

He smiled and crooked a finger at me and said, "Okay, sweetie, it's time for lesson number one – kneel between my legs!"

His command sounded so dirty and sexy I groaned out loud as I quickly scrambled into position.

"I know you like to use your left hand when you masturbate me so hold my balls in your right hand!"

"Ohhh, yes, Billy."

"Now, sweetie, take hold of the shaft with your fingers..."

'Ohhh, yes, Billy."

"Yes, that's it – you already know the pressure I like...now lean in and give it a kiss, sweetie...start at the base then kiss it all the way up to the slit!"

When a strong aroma of sweat and dried pre-cum filled my nostrils, I swooned, my prick stiffened, and my mind became a blank canvass; from that moment on, I simply obeyed his every command until he filled my mouth with several heavy blasts of sperm and semen; I was proud I was able to swallow most of it.

To my amazement, his beautiful cock stayed hard. Billy locked his hands behind his head, smiled down at me, and sighed, "That was wonderful, sweetie...now do it again – suck my cock you pretty little thing!"

My prick jumped and throbbed. My balls were swollen and about to burst, but I concentrated on his pleasure, not my own.

"Johnny, in a relationship the man's satisfaction always comes first...your reward will be to know you did everything you possibly could to empty your man's balls!"

"OH GOD, BILLY," I shouted as his words caused my balls to suddenly explode; the cum shot into mid-air flying in every direction.

Billy laughed and said, "Oh sweetie, you were born to service men!"

I stared at his beautiful hardness as I kissed and licked my way to the slit reveling in the soft yet firm, hot flesh.

I wondered why it had taken me all these years to accept my natural carnal desires, and that this is exactly where I belong – kneeling between a man's legs worshiping at the alter of his love.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,236 Followers
12