College Fund Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held his now-flaccid penis between my lips cleaning the excess sperm and semen off his long tube of flesh.

"How did it taste, girl?" he asked me.

"Better than Tommys," I replied.

"He's a very lucky boy to have you," he said. "C'mon back up here, girl, and sit on my lap again."

"Yes, sir," I said and resumed sitting sideways on his legs.

He hadn't closed his robe. He put his arm around me and stroked my back and shoulders.

"Sweetheart, reach down and hold my balls while we talk."

"OH...okay..."

"Yes, that's a good girl...don't you hold Tommy's balls for him?"

I managed to blush. "Oh, no, he never said to do that!"

"Next time you're with him, why don't you surprise him and hold his scrotum for him, he'll love you even more, okay?"

"Oh, okay..."

"Have you and Tommy gone 'all-the-way' yet?"

I giggled and buried my face in his robe.

"That was my one-year anniversary present to him," I said softly.

"And did you like it?"

I paused for effect then reluctantly said, "Well, you know, not the first time - it kinda hurt!"

"Why did you change your mind about letting him fuck you?"

I cringed and became indignant. "That is sooo crude - we made love - not what you called it!"

"Of course you did, sweetheart...what made you change your mind about 'making love' with him?"

"Well, uh, you know..."

"No, I don't know, tell me!"

"Ohhh, that darn Bitsy was throwing herself at him...she told him if I wouldn't give him my pussy, he could have hers - she's such a whore! I began taking birth control pills...Tommy likes to do girls 'bareback' - 'no damn rubbers for me' he says...I surprised him on our anniversary and we've done it a few times since...I kinda like it now..."

He caressed my hardened nipples and puffy aureoles. His cock was beginning to respond again. He fondled my throbbing dick thru the panties; the pre-cum had formed a sizable stain; I don't think my balls had ever ached so much.

"Sweetheart, by my calculations I've bought four cases of cookies so far...if you come to my bedroom with me I'll buy six more boxes..."

"B-But you said you'd buy ten cases - that's not fair..."

"Hear me out, little girl...six boxes for simply going into my bedroom and laying down on the bed..."

"Ohhhh, my goodness..."

"Six more boxes if you let me pull down your panties, and after that, five more cases simply by doing what I tell you...your little boyfriend opened-up your pussy, now I want you to feel a man-size cock inside you, okay girl?"

"Oooooooooo, okay Mister..."

As usual, when we entered the bedroom Timmy was seated on a chair just inside the door wearing headphones. To pass the time, he always listened to music until we made it to the bedroom.

We ignored him as Mister X led me to the king-sized bed.

"Ohhh, Mister," I cooed, "that sure is a big bed!"

"Tommy's bed isn't this big, is it girl?" he said.

"I dunno, Mister, I've never seen his bed - he always does me in the back seat of his car!"

I was about to lay down but he stopped me. Standing behind me, he threw his arms around me and played with my titties some more. Suddenly, his hands dived beneath the frilly waistband of the lime green panties and took claim of my buttocks.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Look how wet your panties are, little girl...does your boyfriend make your pussy this wet?"

Yes, the crotch and front of the panties were soaked with my pre-cum.

"Ohhh Mister...I've never felt like this before...my, uh, you know, has never been this wet ..."

"Say it, girl, tell me what is wet...go ahead, girl - say it!"

His hands pried apart my asscheeks and I immediately felt his middle finger rubbing over my anus and perineum.

"Ohhhh, Sir...oh my gosh...oooooo, my 'pussy' has never been this wet - I don't know why it's so wet..."

He whispers in my ear, "Because you want to feel my big cock in your little pussy, don't you girl? You can say it to me - I want you to say it to me!"

"Ohhhhhh, Mister...yes...YES, I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BIG COCK IN MY LITTLE PUSSY - please let me feel your cock in my pussy, Sir - PLEEEEZZZZZZZZZ..."

He roughly pushed the panties down my legs. When we were both naked, he lay on his back, pulled his knees to his chest then pushed them far apart exposing his nether region to my wide eyes.

"Kneel on the bed girl and lick my ass!"

"OH SIR - I can't do that - that is sooo dirty - do people really do that?"

"Yes, girl, dirty little bitches lick men's assholes all the time...if you want me to buy any more cookies you're going to be my dirty little bitch the rest of the night - now get on the bed my dirty little bitch and lick my asshole!"

And that was when my very deja vu moment began - just 24-hours earlier I had said the exact same thing to Andy. I had called him 'my dirty little bitch' all night in bed.

I sniffled and acted as horrified as I could as I scrambled between his raised legs. I lowered my face to inches above his crotch; I stared in shock at his brown hole.

"Lick my asshole, you dirty little bitch - push your tongue inside me!"

"Y-Y-Yes, Sir," I said trying to sound as defeated as possible.

He had my tongue licking the grainy walls of his asshole a long time...just as Andy had done for me the previous night.

Our game was pretty much over. Once Mister X was properly aroused, I knew he'd have me squat over his cock and ride him up-and-down like I had Andy do for me. Everything I was doing for the old man was what Andy had done for me.

"That's enough of your tongue, you dirty little bitch - get up there and take my cock in your wet pussy!"

Oh my goodness - the exact words I'd said to Andy. How weird and wild is this!?

I made it into my apartment, took a leak, then stripped and climbed beneath the bed covers.

I was so tired I was sure I'd fall asleep not having to masturbate. I was on the edge of darkness; sleep was within reach; I sighed and waited.

Damnit...visions of Andy taking my prick in his ass gave me a boner. I refused to touch it - I don't have to cave in to my base instincts, I told myself.

I could still feel the sweet pain of the fucking in my tender ass. Suddenly my mind was replaying the moment when Timmy had unfastened my scrotum strap and my balls erupted like never before.

To hell with it, I thought, and took my still-sensitive erection in hand. I stroked and stroked but couldn't bring myself close.

Finally, with a deep sigh of resignation, I reached underneath the mattress and found the panties. I wrapped them around my prick and delighted in the feel of the sheer material.

Ohhh, that's more like it!

Two minutes - three minutes - four minutes went by and I was no closer to orgasm. One side of my mind knew what needed to be done while the other side fought the urge to capitulate yet again.

Another two minutes passed by and I said out loud, "Screw it!"

I fumbled with the panties in the dark until I pulled them in place then rolled onto my stomach and furiously ground my hard-on into the mattress.

How can I be so weak? This is utterly humiliating!

Those thoughts disappeared as more and more pressure built in my balls.

OH MY GOD - the sensations the panties gave my prick were indescribably delicious. I was grinding and thrusting into the mattress as though I was really fucking someone.

I thought of the night before, watching Andy rise-and-fall on my cock. His groans of pleasure filling the bedroom. The look of absolute ecstasy on his handsome face.

And suddenly I heard the words I shouted at him last night - the same words Mister X yelled at me tonight.

"CUM FOR ME NOW, YOU DIRTY LITTLE BITCH!!"

I cried out "OH-GOD-OH-GOD-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSS..."

And I filled the panties with stream-after-stream of hot sperm and semen.

When my body finally came to rest, I briefly entertained the notion of taking off the soaked panties, but, as usual, fell asleep on my stomach just as the hot jism turned icy cold.

So I received a call from Tommy, the owner of the fitness centers. He said a woman he knows is convinced her husband is gay, and either refuses to admit it, or doesn't really understand his true sexuality.

"Okay, what is it you want from me?" I asked him.

"The woman, her name is Miriam - the husband's name is Charles, well, Miriam would like to meet with you to discuss a plan she has to 'help' her husband come out of the closet, and John, since you are the absolute best I have when it comes to role-playing, I described you to her, and she would like to meet with you," said Tommy.

"How old are these people?" I asked Tommy.

"Charles is forty-two and Miriam is forty - neither one looks that old, in fact, they're both very attractive," said Tommy.

"Does she know how young I am?" I asked.

"Oh yes, that's one of the reasons she's interested in you...I told her you're very sharp, and definitely uninhibited...and I said you keep yourself in excellent shape, and, ha-ha-ha, that you're cute as a bug...oh, and by the way, I told her you're saving for college and would welcome any kind of donation she could make to your college fund," said Tommy.

He suddenly added: "John, she's loaded - I think any donation she'd make would be quite substantial...would you do me a personal favor and at least meet with her and hear what she has to say?"

Since he put it like that I replied, "Certainly Tommy - you sure have done a lot for me, I guess it's my turn to do something for you."

He chuckled and said, "Johnny, I think you might have a lot of fun with this assignment."

"Thomas tells me you're one of the best towel boys he has, and...you not only enjoy your work, but excel at it, as well," she said with a smile on her pretty face.

I returned her smile and said, "Next time I see him I'll have to thank him for the compliment."

We were eating lunch in a nice Italian restaurant. She ordered two more glasses of a red wine I'd never heard of, but was delicious. When the waiter left our table the smile disappeared from her face.

She stared directly into my eyes and said rather coldly, "So what did a girl do to you to turn you into a queer?"

I froze. I was totally unprepared for a question like that. Luckily, she didn't appear to be interested in anything I had to say. She simply continued speaking. I communicated to her with facial expressions.

"You know, Johnny, I've been married to Charles for twenty-years now - yes, we were still in college when we got married, anyway, I have suspected from the first night of our honeymoon to this very day that my husband is queer!"

"His heart has never really been into our lovemaking...he has no imagination - no spontaneity - he's not very well endowed and his dick has never given me an orgasm...oh, you can be sure I trained him how to make me cum with his hands and mouth, but even then, I can tell he hates eating me and only does it to make me happy."

I had absolutely no idea how to respond to her. For my part, I acted as though I was actually concerned with her orgasms.

"Has he ever shown outward interest in men?" I asked her.

"Oh heavens no...I've seen him take sly glances at handsome men, but no, not until I saw what was on his computer was there any evidence he was 'light-in-the-loafers'...one day last week he forgot to delete his browser history so when I saw what site he had been looking at...well, then I knew for sure 'he's-got-sugar-in-his-pocket'!"

Interesting euphemisms, I thought.

"What site had he been looking at?" I asked.

With a snarl on her lips, she said, "Peniscocksandpricks.com...can you imagine that?"

I smiled and tried to lighten the mood. "OH - that's my favorite website, but I only go there to read the articles!"

"What articles? It's just photo-after-photo of hunky young men with big hard-ons!" she practically spat out the words.

She suddenly relaxed and tried to smile while she said, "Not that I don't appreciate gorgeous men with nice long and thick pricks...all bigger than my husband!"

We finished the meal in silence and took the last sips of wine before I asked her, "I am kind of confused...just what do you need me for?"

She became all sweet-and-sunshine. "Oh, Johnny, I only want Charles to be happy...if he is truly, uh, you know...gay...he should be able to openly express himself."

The way her face contorted and the difficulty she had spitting out the word 'gay' gave me bad vibes. Does she really want her husband to be happy, or is she plotting some kind of revenge?

She suddenly became all business."Okay Johnny, did you bring the photographs of you that I asked Tommy to see for myself?"

"Uh, yes - yes I did," I hesitantly replied.

I reached for the large envelope I'd brought into the restaurant but she stopped me.

"Whoa, fagboy, I'm not going to look at naked pictures of you in here...I'll pay the bill - meet me at my car in the lot - the burgundy Lexus," she forcefully commanded.

"Oh, yes, of course, Miriam," I replied.

"You know, dear, did Tommy mention to you that if you can pull this off I will make a very generous donation to your college fund?" she asked me.

I nodded and softly said, "Yes, he did - and I appreciate it!"

"Well, dear, you can begin showing your appreciation by addressing me as 'Mistress Miriam' - do you understand me boy?" she said without a trace of a smile.

She caught me off-guard. "OH, yes, uh, Mistress Miriam."

"Good boy, now go wait for me beside my car!" she said.

"Oh, yeah, okay," I said and was about to stand when I realized she wasn't moving; she was staring hard at me.

I instinctively corrected myself, "Yes, Mistress Miriam."

Her lips formed a smile of derision as I sheepishly rose from the table and followed her instructions.

Standing beside her new Lexus, I realized my hands were shaking. I had to be honest with myself - the woman scared the beejesus out of me.

Do I really want to play her mind games? I asked myself. It sounds to me she doesn't want to 'help' her husband at all.

As I watched her confidentally stride towards me, I knew the debt of gratitude I owed Tommy. I was far from being flush with money - I would have to do whatever this woman asked of me to not disappoint Tommy in any way.

When I heard the doors unlock I climbed inside the car. She settled into her seat then wordlessly reached out and I handed her the first batch of photos from the envelope.

She laid them on her lap, then held them up one-by-one so we both could see them.

They were the original photos they took of me for advertising purposes. I was in various stages of undress. The first one was me standing with hands on hips wearing my string, bikini briefs.

"How cute," she remarked.

The next one I was wearing a jockstrap facing the camera; next I was looking over my shoulder, showing off my buttocks.

"Your ass is nicer than I thought it would be," she said.

The photos became increasingly explicit.

Briefs around my knees, my erect penis waving in the air; then one with my jock lowered exposing my hard-on.

"WOW, I can see why you're queer...a girl humiliated you because of the size of your dick, I'll bet!" she chuckled. "You're even smaller than my husband!"

I sat in silence absorbing the embarrassment she seemed to enjoy dishing out.

The next photo I was nude and bending over, hands parting my buttocks exposing my small brown hole to the camera.

"Oh my, what a faggoty pose this is...do you like taking it in the ass, queerboy - tell me the truth or I'll tell Tommy you didn't cooperate with me!" she warned me.

What else could I say. "Yes..."

"YES WHAT, FAGBOY?" she screamed at me.

A shiver raced up my spine. "Yes, Mistress Miriam, well, uh, yes, I like taking it in the ass."

Her laugh was cold and heartless. "I'll bet you do...and you love sucking cock too, don't you fagboy?"

I hadn't felt this much fear and humiliation in a very long time. It was like the old days when I couldn't admit I was gay.

"Yes, Mistress Miriam, I love sucking cock," I said softly.

She went thru the remaining photos without comment then looked at me and said, "Well, give me the more recent pictures, I understand your body has gone thru some changes."

The sneer on her lips and the snarkiness in her voice caused me to drop some of the photos as I gave them to her. I couldn't imagine what she'd say when she saw the pictures of my small titties and long nipples.

There was a dreadfully long silence as she went thru each photo occasionally interrupted with "Oh my" or "God what a faggot" or "You make a cute little girl" then she held up the photo of me wearing pink panties with a matching nightie, laughed and said, "You're not only a faggot, but you're a sissy, too, huh?"

I didn't answer and she didn't seem to mind.

She gave me the photos and as I placed them back inside the envelope she said, "Okay sissyboy, here is what I want from you..."

When she finished telling me her plan, she said, "Do you understand me, boy? Or should I say, girlfriend?"

By this time my face was beet-red and she was loving it.

"Y-Yes, Mistress Miriam, I understand," I said.

"Good - get out!" she barked at me.

I was half out of the seat when she yelled, "SISSYBOY" and I froze and turned to face her.

"You do a good job and just maybe I'll let you bend over for me and I'll fuck you with my strap-on!"

Her evil laughter rang in my ears all the way home.

I kept myself busy the rest of the day doing laundry and cleaning the apartment.

I even got around to hand-washing the pink panties. I couldn't believe how crusty they had become. After I draped them over the shower rod to drip-dry, I poured myself a glass of wine and plopped down on the sofa to seriously decide whether I could go through with Mistress, err, I mean Miriam's plan.

I knew darn well she had no intention of 'helping' her husband like she claimed, but I couldn't figure out her end-game. If he's never satisfied her, why doesn't she simply divorce him and find another man?

After the second glass of wine, I decided to talk with Tommy to see if I could somehow get out of this arrangement. Once he said "Hello" and asked me how lunch went with Miriam, I explained my dilemma to him.

I concluded by saying, "...so you see, Tommy, why I have reservations about this woman's plan...she wants revenge on her husband, and I don't think I can go thru with this."

There was a long pause before he spoke.

"You ungrateful little shit - if it wasn't for me you'd be hustling handjobs and bj's in sleazy bars..."

His tone raised the hair on the back of my neck.

"No-no, Tommy, no, I know what you have done for me - I appreciate everything you've done for me...I owe you big time, but this seems like a little too much, don't you think?"

He softly laughed and said, "Yes, you do owe me big time...listen to me good: if you do not do what Miriam wants I will cut you off from everything - you won't ever be able to work again in this town...do you know the apartment building where I set you up in is owned by ME? Do you remember I co-signed for the loan for your car? If it wasn't for me you'd be penniless and living on the street...John, do what she says and save your guilty conscience for another cause..."

My heart was pounding and my head throbbed with pain. My pride and ego felt as deflated as a Tom Brady football.

I thought: Until I can come up with another way out of this, I'd better go-along to get-along.

With my tail between my legs I softly said to him, "I'll do what she wants."

"Good boy - smart decision," he replied and immediately ended the call.

I usually never drink more than two glasses of wine, but I poured myself another one then sat at the computer.

I clicked-on 'Favorites' opened the folder marked "Weather' and the long list of porn sites filled the screen. I clicked-on 'Peniscocksandpricks.com' and with the mouse in my left-hand, and my right-hand inside my briefs caressing my balls, I slowly scrolled down staring at all of the beautiful men and their hard cocks and their full and manly scrotum's.