College Fund Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

I recognized the long, black object as a dildo, but it was attached to a saddle-like device. I stared in amazement when she fastened the straps around her hips and between her thighs, and adjusted the saddle to fit over her crotch.

OH MY HELL - it was a strap-on dildo. I'd heard about them but never seen one. She stepped behind me and ran the head of the fake cock up and down the crack of my panty-covered ass.

My prick, which had gone limp the whole time I was licking her sprang alive.

She laughed and said, "Yeah, I knew a sissyboy-faggot like you would love this!"

"Show me how much you want it, sissyboy, reach back and put it in your pussy for me!"

I really did want it - yes, I wanted this evil witch-of-a-woman to fuck me hard and long with her fake penis.

All resistance melted away. My cock was rock-hard pressing against the sheer material and I simply couldn't help myself. I groaned, found the dildo with my hand, and pressed the glans to the open slit in the panties.

It took some effort, but I managed to work the head just past my sphincter. I took a deep breath and slowly pushed my hips backwards. I guess it wasn't fast enough for her because suddenly, with one powerful thrust, she buried it all the way inside my asshole.

The head bumped my prostate and I cried out.

"OH-MY-GOD!!"

She laughed out loud and said, "I just made you my bitch now...beg me, my little bitch - beg me to fuck your pussy and make you cum in your panties!"

I vowed not to give her the satisfaction but when she sensed my reluctance, she pulled out until just the head was inside me then viciously pushed forward impaling me on that wonderful piece of hard rubber.

"OH GOD, MISTRESS MIRIAM - YES-YES-FUCK MY PUSSY - PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY AND MAKE ME CUM IN MY PANTIES!"

The woman hand's were strong...pulling and pushing my hips as she burrowed her cock in and out of me. Each time the head bumped my prostate I cried out in joy, hoping I didn't fill the panties too soon; I wanted the fucking to last forever!

"Are you my little fagboy?"

"Ohhhh, yes, Mistress Miriam, I am your little fagboy!"

"Tell me what you're going to do with my husband - SAY IT!"

"Ohhhh, God...yes, Oh God, yes, Mistress Miriam - I am going to turn your husband into my fagboy - Ohhhh, yes, that feels soooo good...I'm going to make him suck my cock and eat my asshole...I'm going to make him beg me to fuck his virgin ass...I'm going to totally turn him out in one night..."

"That's a good little fagboy...push back - fuck back harder!"

"OHHHH-YESSSSS..."

"You know what I want to hear when you cum, fagboy!"

"Yes, Mistress Miriam, oh God yes - please fuck me harder - I love your hard cock in my pussy!"

I was in that zone where nothing at all mattered except for the delicious pounding she was giving my asshole. I wildly fucked back at her, desperately swallowing her fake cock with every thrust.

She too was now moaning loudly; she was close, and the pain in my balls told me I was too. We were rutting animals. The next time the head of her cock struck my prostate I couldn't hold back any longer. My balls exploded and my body jerked and writhed and wildly thrashed about.

She began screaming her orgasm and when the first jet of sperm and semen shot from my cock-slit I bellowed:

"I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-MIRIAM-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-MIRIAM-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-MIRIAM!!"

I shook the cobwebs from my head and turned off the shower. I gently fingered my anus; it was finally closing after that wonderful ass-fucking.

I wouldn't need the panties tonight; I was exhausted. For a change, I would be able to fall asleep without masturbating.

I was unbelievably busy the next three-days at work; and at the end of each shift when I was shown how much I'd earned in donations, I had to fight back tears of disappointment and frustration.

Every night on the drive home I felt the nausea that comes when you have a belly full of sperm and semen.

The main trouble was after work all I could think of and picture in my mind, were images of the huge, black cocks I had satisfied that day; and that was a problem because it kept me in a state of agitated arousal until I could get home, slip into panties and blow two-three loads before my mind cleared, and I was able to think of something besides long and thick cocks and huge, swollen balls.

I received pleasant news that I wouldn't be required to work on Friday. My guess was Tommy ordered Anthony to give me the day-off so I would be fresh for my night with Marty.

Anyway, I had my three pairs of crusty panties soaking in the sink that morning when I thought I should go out and buy more.

Yes, I can model them for Andy, he'll love it, I thought to myself as a rationalization for my 'masturbation-inside-of-panties' addiction.

I had only ordered them online and really didn't want to go to a lingerie department where I would be judged by employees and other customers. Suddenly I remembered seeing a small section of women's underthings at 'The Ye Olde Sex Shop.'

Once I hung the panties over the shower rod to dry, I drove to the shop.

The store was mapped out into sections with crude signs indicating what could be found in each section. Between the 'Hetero' and 'Homo' signs I saw 'Cross Dressers' and proceeded to a large table with nothing but panties.

I found three pairs of nylon panties I liked and were my size, but when I saw the price I had to stop and think about it.

Twenty-five dollars a pair? That is outrageous! Online, I could buy them for less than half of that. Women wouldn't come in here and pay this much!

Then it occurred to me this section wasn't intended for women; that only shy sissy's and cross dressing men would pay this much to satisfy their fetish.

Suddenly an old guy was standing beside me. I recognized him as the owner of the store. He chuckled when he saw me holding pink, black and white nylon panties.

"I'll bet you look absolutely adorable in panties!" he remarked.

I blushed and said, "No, uh, they're not for me - they're for my girlfriend."

"Uh huh, sure thing kid," he smiled knowingly.

"They're too expensive - how can you charge this much when you can get them a lot cheaper online?" I asked him.

He laughed out loud. I realized I had given myself away to him.

"Son, men are just as much 'impulse buyers' as women," he said. "Cross dressers and uh, well, boys like you come in here and see the undies and say, 'Hey, why not? It's quick and easy and very private - no one will ever know'...they don't really care what the price is...they can buy them and leave here without being seen by anyone they know."

"Well, I can't afford these..." I said dejectedly and was about to put them back on the table when he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

He smiled down at me and softly said, "Maybe you and I can come to an understanding, boy..."

A chill ran up my spine. I'd heard those words before and I knew what he would say next.

When I didn't speak he continued, "Maybe if you come to my office and model the pink ones for me, I'll give you all three pairs for a third of the price!"

Without thinking, I blurted out, "I get three for the price of one and all I have to do is wear the pink ones for you?"

My response emboldened him. He placed a finger on my closed lips and slowly moved it back and forth.

"You're a beautiful boy with a very pretty mouth..." he said with a grin on his old and tired-looking face.

Once I got home I went straight to the bathroom and gargled twice with the mouthwash then filled the sink with soapy, warm water and submerged my brand new, cum-drenched pink panties into the water.

I had been ordered by Miriam NOT to masturbate today - to save everything I had for her husband tonight.

Oh well, it wasn't really my fault, I reasoned.

After the old man climaxed, he had insisted I sit on his lap while he masturbated me thru the panties...see, it wasn't my fault!

Well, wouldn't you know it, after he made me cum, his cock was hard again.

He said, "You know, boy, if you use that mouth on me again, you can come in here once a week and pick out three more pairs of panties for free...of course, you will thank me the same way every week."

My immediate reaction was to say "OH, that's a generous offer" and when I went to my knees between his wide-splayed legs and took hold of his manly cock, he said, "Hold your hands behind your back, boy - use only your lips and tongue!"

Without thinking I said, "Yes, sir" and obeyed his command.

It had taken me a good fifteen-minutes of furiously bobbing my head up-and-down his slick cockflesh before I could coax a second load of jizz from his sizable and swollen balls.

When I left the bathroom, I texted Andy that I would miss not seeing him tonight - that I was looking forward to our date tomorrow night.

He replied, "I am too - I love you, Johnny!"

I answered, "I love you more!!"

Dear Readers, since I already described to you in some detail what Miriam instructed me to do with her husband, I will not bore you with every act I had him perform.

All I can say is that once we were alone in the room, and got over the surprise of seeing mirrors everywhere we looked, Marty experienced a true awakening to his passive and submissive side; he was obedient, and more than eager to please me.

For instance, once I seduced him into wearing the pink nightie and panties, I had him on his knees sucking my prick.

When I was about to cum, I withdrew my cock to just outside his open mouth and said to him, "Don't swallow right away - I'll tell you when you can swallow!"

"Yes, sir," he replied.

I told him early-on he was to address me as 'Sir' whenever he spoke. He'd sprung an immediate boner at the thought of calling someone twenty-years younger than him 'Sir.'

I had him positioned so the camera's would not only see the jizz exploding from my prick, but also show my sperm and semen filling his open mouth.

He was fighting the urge to swallow until my jizz began leaking from the sides of his mouth and I said, quite loudly, "SWALLOW IT NOW, BITCH!"

He gratefully gulped it all down his throat.

I intentionally denied his climax, and when I was ready to go again he was visibly trembling with desire.

I was on my back, naked on the bed with my legs high and wide open exposing my anus to his hungry eyes.

"LICK MY ASSHOLE, FAGBOY," I shouted at him.

"YES, SIR!"

I followed Miriam's instructions and made him tongue-fuck my hole a good five-minutes. By that time my prick was throbbing and my balls ached for relief.

"SUCK MY BALLS, BITCH!"

"YES, SIR!"

"C'mon, you can do better than that," I scolded him. "TAKE 'EM BOTH IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU LITTLE CUNT!"

"YES, SIR!"

Oh my hell - it was the first time anyone had done that for me and the feel of my entire scrotum inside his warm and wet mouth with his tongue frantically lapping at my balls was out-of-this-world sensational!

The original plan was to now have him on all-fours on the bed while I stood behind him and fucked his virgin asshole, but my balls had gotten so swollen I knew I wouldn't last long once I was inside his tight hole. Plus, I wasn't sure how much longer he could go without ejaculating.

I laid back on the bed, my head resting on a pillow and said to him, "Good boy, you're doing just fine, my sweet little fagboy...kneel between my legs and suck me off again!"

"Y-Yes, sir," he said in a shaky voice.

I saw the pre-cum soaking his panties and worried he would burst too soon. I needed to get his mind off his own orgasm.

"Lock your hands behind your back - you're allowed only the use of your lips and tongue, fagboy!"

"Ooooooo, yes, sir."

The sex shop owner had me do this for him earlier, and it forced me to concentrate on his climax and took my mind off my own.

It took Marty a few seconds to get accustomed to my dick in his mouth without the use of his hands. He finally found a nice rhythm, and it didn't take long for my balls to swell and demand release.

"FASTER AND HARDER, FAGBOY - I'M GONNA GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!!"

"Mmmmffpppppp..." he mumbled through my cock.

When my body began flopping about on the bed, he instinctively used his hands to hold me still while he continued sucking.

"HERE IT CUMS, FAGBOY - SWALLOW IT ALL...OHHHHHHHH-YES-SWALLOW-SWALLOW-SWALLOW-SWALLOWWWWWWWWWW..."

Strange, animal-like noises were escaping his throat. I was afraid he was going to cum in his panties too soon. I rushed him off the bed, and facing the mirror, I saw the huge wet-spot on the panties, and reaching inside, I gently lowered his balls and held him that way until his erection subsided.

He whimpered and moaned, but did not offer one word of protest.

There was a bottle of Chardonnay in an icy wine bucket near a loveseat.

Nice touch, Miriam, I thought as I opened it and filled two glasses.

"Oh, you remembered what I like, how nice!" he said.

I had no idea what he liked and replied, "Of course I remember, my sweet little fagboy...when we finish our glasses I'll be ready to go again...aren't you missing something?"

A confused expression came over his handsome face. "W-What do you mean?"

With a stern look, I said, "A fagboy like you should be holding your man's balls for him!"

"OH, uh, yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't know," he said and quickly placed a hand between my open legs, found my scrotum and held it in his hand.

I imagined Miriam's reaction when she saw her husband in a pink nightie and stained panties sitting next to a naked man holding his balls for him.

I experienced a brief twinge of guilt, but quickly thought to myself, "You don't have any choice, John, you HAVE to do this or catch hell from Tommy, and that miserable woman!"

We drank slowly and when I felt my strength beginning to return I began kissing him.

When our glasses were empty I took him in my arms and passionately kissed him. We caressed and fondled one another until our cocks were fully erect and ready for more action.

I said loud enough for the microphone's to hear, "I want to make you my bitch now...I want to fuck you so badly...are you ready to bend over for me and take my cock in your asshole?"

I watched his cock stiffen even more forcing out the crotch of his panties.

"Oh God, yes, sir," he said softly.

"Tell me you want to feel my cock in your ass - tell me you want me to fuck you until you cum in your panties!"

"Ohhhhhh..." he groaned.

"SAY IT OUT LOUD...I want you to beg for my cock!"

"OOHHHHHH-GOD - YES-YES I WANT TO FEEL YOUR COCK IN MY ASS...YES, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME - OH GOD, YES - PLEASE FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM IN MY PANTIES—PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ..."

I had him on the bed and standing behind his nice, firm ass, I guided my prick to the slit in the panties, found his anus and gently pushed forward.

When I was all the way inside him he began to incessantly moan throughout the taking of his virginity. Three-minutes into the ass-fucking, he was so totally into it I simply stood still and let him impale himself over-and-over-and-over-and-over on my hard cock.

I leaned over and whispered instructions to him.

He softly replied, "Yes, sir."

The pressure in my balls was becoming unbearable, and the way he was pounding his ass back at me I knew he was close, too.

And then it happened; his back arched, and he began to scream as I emptied my balls into his sweet virgin asshole.

Per my orders, he stared at the mirror to our right and shouted: "I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-SIR-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-YESSSSSSSSSSSS..."

Afterwards, I had him wash-out the panties and hang them on the shower rod.

We went to bed naked, and before I turned out the light, I had him eat my asshole one more time then suck me off again.

In the morning we showered then I had him wear his girly outfit. When he was on his knees, I turned and presented my ass to him. He quickly pried apart my cheeks and buried his tongue in my asshole until my dick was hard as a rock.

I turned and said, "SUCK MY COCK, MY SWEET LITTLE BITCH!!"

"OHHHH, YES, SIR!!"

A minute passed by then I said, "I give you permission to play with yourself...FAGBOY, JERK-OFF WHILE YOU SUCK MY COCK!!"

"OHHHH, THANK YOU,SIR—THANK-YOU-FOR-EVERYTHING!!"

I tried to time my climax with his. When it was time, I shouted, "TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND JERK ME OFF ON YOUR FACE - I WANT TO CUM ON YOUR FACE FAGBOY!!"

"OHHHHHH-YES-SIR!!"

When our balls were empty, I used the glans of my penis to smooth out the globs of sperm and semen on his face until his flesh was wet and shiny.

"Sweetie, I want you to wear my cum on your face all day...will you do that for me?" I asked.

What was that look on his face? Love? Adoration?

He simply said, "I would love to wear your cum, sir!"

"Good boy," I said. "One more thing, keep your pretty outfit on...your shirt and slacks will cover you..."

He moaned and said, "Yes, sir."

I saw the puppy-dog expression on his face, leaned down, kissed his forehead and said, "I had a wonderful time!"

His eyes opened wide as he said, "I can't believe I was so ashamed of my feelings that I lived a total lie all these years...I feel so bad for my wife."

With a heart heavy with guilt and shame, I thought to myself, not as bad as you're going to feel...

I stood outside my building waiting for Andy to pick me up. After dinner, I was finally going to see where he lives. I wasn't expecting much; he's kind of a quiet, nerdy computer geek so I figured what little money he earns barely covers his living expenses.

I was ten-minutes early, as usual, so as I stood in the cool evening air my thoughts drifted to my day at work.

The Northside fitness center is in the heart of the black community so thus far in my employment there I hadn't seen a single white dick, and let me tell you, the cliché of the size of black men, for the most part, is true.

As the new President would say, "they're yuuge!"

Today was the second day in a row I had participated in the afternoon 'circle jerk'...and OH MY HELL - I still couldn't get the images of all those massive black erections out of my mind.

Anthony paired me up with a cute little blonde boy named Nicky, and we put on quite a show for the ten or so guys standing over us all around the small mattress.

Nicky and I simply wore our skimpy white jockstraps as we followed Lewis through the crowd of naked men. Once we got to the mattress, Nicky and I went to our knees and embraced and kissed...passionate kisses, and with our hands fondling and caressing each others hairless chests, our boners soon tented-out the pouches of the jocks.

We followed Anthony's script, and instead of stripping each other right away, we slipped hands inside the others jock and vigorously massaged and stroked each others hard prick.

It was actually very erotic as out of the corners of my eyes I watched man-after-man suddenly spring huge woodies.

The room was dark save for a single bright light over the mattress, and when we heard Lewis loudly cough, that was the signal to move on to the next step.

First, Nicky pushed down my jockstrap and I assisted him in removing it, and I did the same for him. We were now totally nude, and began to perform predetermined sex acts.

Nicky grabbed my shoulders and said, "SUCK MY COCK, WHITE BOY!" then forced me down until his beautiful erection was inches from my lips. I immediately took it in my mouth.

To make a not-so-long-story shorter, I sucked his cock until we heard Lewis cough again then changed positions. I knelt down and placed my forehead directly on the mattress, raised my hips in the air, reached back with my hands and held my asscheeks open and exposed my oily anus.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers