College Fund Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my hell. I immediately recognized the voice. It was my Northside boss, Anthony!

"Maybe I'll have you prance around the fitness center from now on wearing only women's panties!" he said with a smile.

A chill raced up my spine even though I didn't think his threat was serious.

He stood beside a seated Miriam and said sharply to Marty: "What are you waiting for, sissyboy? You know what you want!"

When Marty dropped to his knees I automatically went down as well. The laughter from the man and woman rang in my ears.

Marty slowly pulled down Anthony's boxers. When the huge, flaccid penis was dangling before our eyes I would have climaxed if it weren't for the scrotum strap.

Marty removed the boxers and Anthony sat beside Mistress Miriam.

"Just look at these sissy-faggots - they can't take their eyes off your wonderful cock!" she exclaimed.

"Fagboy, you lick his magnificent balls while Sissy licks up and down his cock...I'll give you boys two-minutes to make his cock hard for me!" she said.

"Yes, Mistress Miriam," I said.

"Yes, my Mistress," said Marty.

I had to scrunch down between his powerful thighs to give Marty enough room so we could both obey Mistresses command.

His scrotal flesh was salty; the manly aroma coming from his crotch made me swoon and almost lose my balance. There is something about the smell of a man's crotch that sends me to paradise.

I could hear the two of them kissing above us, but my full attention was on his balls.

Oh my hell, my prick throbbed as I licked every square inch of his nut-sack. I couldn't take his balls in my mouth - my lips couldn't open wide enough to fit them inside.

I was lost in the licking; his flavor and aroma was so intoxicating, I momentarily forgot where I was and who I was with.

Marty was deeply engrossed with his assignment too. Small, whimpering groans of pleasure escaping his throat.

I needed only one hand to position the scrotum into position to lick it, so I reached down and found Marty's erection. He almost leapt off his knees when I squeezed and stroked it.

I stared at the big, black penis as it slowly made it's majestic rise. A few times at work, Anthony has allowed me the privilege of making him hard using my lips and tongue. It is breathtakingly exciting watching his monster penis going from limp to standing at full attention.

On more than one occasion, I had climaxed on the floor while performing this act for him. I would have done so tonight, too, if it weren't for the damn strap around my balls.

"Oh, darling, I can't take it anymore, please fuck me - I need your wonderful cock inside me!" I heard Mistress Miriam say out loud.

Anthony pushed us away from his crotch and stood at the end of the bed. I watched with a depraved fascination as he spread her legs wide, and threw them up and over his shoulders, and placed the huge cockhead to her gaping pussy.

I couldn't believe he'd be able to fit the whole thing inside her but I didn't get the chance to see it happen.

He barked at Marty, "Alright you queer little sissyboy, hold my balls while I fuck your wife!"

Marty, in a daze, squealed, "Yes, sir."

"Johnny, you kiss and lick my big black ass!" he ordered.

"Yes, sir," I said, then without knowing why I added: "Thank you, sir!"

It took me some time before I could master the rhythm of his hips as he impaled her on his big cock. I kissed and licked his buttocks; my lips and tongue never leaving the warm, salty flesh.

Ten, twelve, fifteen minutes...I was astounded by his stamina and self-control.

By her shouts of joy, I guessed Mistress Miriam had at least three orgasms by the time Anthony bellowed and announced his climax. His fierce thrusts deep inside her forced me to give up my assignment and I simply waited until he filled her with his spunk.

He abruptly stood, still holding her legs high in the air. I caught a brief glimpse of his now-limp penis, glistening with a mixture of both of their juices.

"Johnny, get in there and eat her cunt - swallow all my cum, boy, lick her clean!" he shouted at me.

A sense of dread filled my heart but I simply said, "Yes, sir" and did as I was told.

"Sissyboy, lick my cock clean - worship my cock with your tongue!" he barked at Marty.

Marty swooned and cried out, "Yes, sir - thank you, sir, for pleasuring my wife!"

With my lips planted firmly around her labia, my tongue scooped out mouthful-after-mouthful of sticky cum and nasty pussyjuice.

To take my mind off my assignment, I began thinking about Marty, and what I had transformed him into. He seems perfectly fine with being a cuckolded husband; even reveling in it.

His love of cock is obvious, but strangely, I felt he was even more in love with the idea of obeying his wife's every command. He still loved her deeply, and would eagerly suffer any and all humiliation she and her lovers would heap on him.

I was so tired on my drive home I ran a red light. Thankfully, there were no cops around. Oh my hell, what a night!

While Anthony and Mistress Miriam rested against the headboard she commanded me and Marty to "Get those panties down, girls...good - unfasten the straps...fagboy, you lie across the bed that way - Sissy, you get on top of him...yes, good girls, we want to watch you suck each others clitties...yes, that's the way...good girls!"

Our balls were overflowing and we didn't have to suck each other for very long before we exploded in each others mouths.

Mistress Miriam and Anthony laughed at how loud we were gulping down mouthfuls of sperm and semen.

I was then made to kneel between Anthony's open legs and work at giving him another hard-on. Marty was kept busy sucking his wife's cunt.

When they were ready, Mistress Miriam climbed on top of Anthony and rode him a good twelve-thirteen minutes before he exploded inside her. For her part, I think she had another three orgasms before he filled her pussy with his spooge.

Once again, it fell to me to clean her out. This time, I was flat on my back, and as soon as Anthony's squirts of cum stopped, she quickly knelt over my face and pressed her overflowing cunt to my mouth. The second creampie of my life.

It was by-far, the nastiest orgy of my young life, and while they sat back and watched us, I fucked Marty doggy-style on the end of the bed then Marty was made to fuck me, too. Of course, we were ordered to suck the cum out of each others assholes.

Marty and I spent a great deal of time using our hands and mouths on them to keep them excited. We were their fuck-toy slaves.

At times, their orders were so demeaning and depraved, I wondered what Marty was thinking and feeling. Me? Well, you know...

By the time I arrived home and stripped for bed, I couldn't believe my dick was hard again from reliving the nights activities.

Vaguely ashamed, but knowing how weak I am, I found the pink panties under the mattress and slipped into them.

Oh good, I thought. They're not too crusty yet.

I flopped down on my belly and furiously ground my prick against the mattress a good three-minutes until my balls exploded and saturated the sheer material. I drifted off to sleep still wearing the semen-soaked panties.

"John, what's going on?" asked Andy. "You've barely touched your dinner - you haven't said four words all night. Are you alright, sweetheart?"

To emphasize his concern, he took hold of my hand, rested it on the dinner table and gently squeezed. It was the first time he had ever demonstrated any type of public affection.

This time I was the one who looked around to see if any of the other patrons were watching.

I didn't know what to say to him. How could I tell him I wasn't good enough for him? That my life had spiraled down so low I was trapped in a sewer of endless degradation? And that it had all been of my own choosing?

For the first time as a towel boy, I wanted out. It was time to grow up and move on with my life. Worse, I had no clue how long I would have to be Mistress Miriam's personal slaveboy. I had no control over my own life.

I argued with myself: I can be a useful and productive member of society, dammit - I don't have to live my life by the dictates of others. I am my own man!

My eyes misted over. I am my own man??? What a joke, fagboy. You have squandered your college fund - you have allowed everyone you meet to trample your ego and pride into the ground - and when a real man snaps his fingers, you run to him and salivate like a puppy waiting for his commands.

I am my own man? I don't think so, fagboy!

"Oh, uh, sorry, Andy..." I replied softly. "I just, uh, was thinking maybe it's about time I make some changes in my life."

Who was I trying to fool? My boss, Tommy, has me under his thumb and he and I both know it!

I didn't expect Andy's response.

"John, that's wonderful! Maybe you can use your college fund for, you know, college?" he said smiling.

My dear, sweet, handsome and naïve Andy...how can I even talk to him about how low my life has sunk in this godawful world?

"I, uh, well, there are probably some things I should tell you," I said avoiding eye contact with him.

"No, me first, sweetie," he said. "Give me your other hand."

I numbly obeyed his command because, well, that's what I do.

He held both my hands above the table. In stunned silence I stared deep into his eyes and saw nothing but love and joy and happiness.

"John, if it wasn't for you I'd still be living with my head buried in the sand - denying who and what I am - ashamed of my cowardice to live my life on my terms, not how others want me to live...you have opened my mind to the reality that guys like you and me can actually live happy and fulfilling lives - free of guilt and shame - not only contented and happy, but damn proud of who we are..."

His eyes looked more alive than ever - burning with a passion I hadn't seen or noticed.

He abruptly removed a hand from mine and fumbled below the table. When he brought it back up I saw he was holding a very small box.

What is that? No, can't be - is that a ring box? My heart fluttered and pounded so hard I thought it was a heart attack.

He opened the box, and showed me the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.

"John," he said softly, staring directly into my eyes, "I can't imagine living in this world without you - I need you to make me a whole person...and I pray that you need me, too...we are stronger together than apart...I love you with every fiber of my heart...John, will you marry me?"

SIX MONTHS LATER

It was a simple but beautiful ceremony in the garden of Andy's backyard. Andy's family, and twenty of his employees were there.

On my 'side of the aisle' were my parent's, brother, sister, and my original mentor, Billy. If my family was unhappy with my chosen lifestyle, they didn't show it.

Afterwards, we ate and drank and danced well into the evening. Our best man, Marty, gave a funny and eloquent toast.

Once all the guests had boarded the bus Andy provided to take them to their hotels, my husband and I AND Marty retired to the master bedroom.

Andy and I were slightly drunk and knew we wouldn't last long on our wedding night so we simply had Marty blow us while we kissed and cuddled.

Mistress Miriam lends him to us every Thursday night so Marty has become an integral part of our lives. God only knows what that woman does on those nights.

Since I was going to school, we postponed our official honeymoon until summer break when we would travel across Europe.

We decided, however, a one-night honeymoon in a local motel would be fun.

So the next evening after dinner at our favorite Italian eatery, we went to 'The SixtyNiner' motel.

Andy registered and returned with the key to the 'Mirror-Mirror on the Wall' room.

We vowed to one another we'd make one-helluva video that night...one that we can watch and remember for the rest of our long, married life together.

And you know what? We sure did...