College Games Pt. 03

Story Info
Steph continues with her desire to show off.
9.8k words
4.81
25.2k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since my night in the common room. V and I continued to play our game but kept it much more low key, things in private, in my room, nothing that pushed me too far. The more time that passed the more I could feel myself starting to yearn for that rush of risk, of being somewhere where I might get caught. Don't get me wrong, I love our private time too, V and I trying to be one, but that little something extra was what I started to want again.

Me: Hey... so I think I'm ready to do something a little more risky again...

V: You sure?

Me: Ya...

V: Well if you're sure, we can of course, I want you to enjoy yourself

V: But I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do

Me: Ya, I know, and I think I overreacted a little last time...

Me: Nothing bad has happened since that night

Me: So it wasn't nearly as big a deal as I thought

Me: I bet those people didn't even care!

Me: haha

V: lol, you're probably right

V: Well OK... tomorrow then...

V: I'll send you a message sometime and we'll do something

*************************************************

It was the next day and I was going through my day as calmly as possible, but my mind kept racing back to V. It was the afternoon now and I was in the library studying, sitting in a semi-private "quiet area" trying to get some work done. With my head down in my books, and my headphones on listening to music on my laptop. I heard a ping. I flipped over my phone but didn't see anything there. My eyes went up to my computer and I saw a message from V on skype instead.

V: Hey babe... sorry my phone is dead... what are you doing?

I opened Skype properly and typed back

Me: Hey... just in the library studying

Me: How was your day?

V: It was good... better now they we're talking ;)

Me: Mine too! lol

We chatted with small talk back and forth for a few mins until V turned things up.

V: So... do you want to play?

Me: Here?

V: Well you said you were ready to do something more risky again

V: You need to be OK with it though

I thought about it for a minute, thinking about last time in the common room, how it felt, how I was scared and embarrassed, but also how nothing bad happened afterwards. The more I thought about it the more I focused on how good it all felt too, the risk, the anxiousness, people looking at me, how turned on I was, how wet my pussy was. There was only one conclusion.

Me: Yes... lets play!

As soon as I typed I could feel my temperature rise, my blood start to rush through my body, my fingers started to tingle, anxiousness flowing over me. The rush of being in public was hitting me.

V: Well ok then!

V: Step one, turn on your webcam.

I clicked through Skype and turned on my webcam so V could see me.

V: Step too, get up and show me what you're wearing.

I pushed my chair back and stood up from the desk, moving backwards a few steps so V could see everything I had on. Pink flip flops, grey baggy sweatpants and a baggy black hoodie. I was dressed for comfort. I looked back at the screen.

V: Take the hoodie off

I did as she said, reaching up and pulling my hoodie over my head and placing it in a pile on the desk. Now I was wearing a tight white tank top with no bra. The cooler air flowed over my nipples and I could feel them get harder, starting to poke through the fabric.

V: Show me your panties babe

This was feeling a little different, more demanding almost. There was no small talk, no asking if I'm OK with what was happening, just a direction. I didn't protest or argue, I just did as I was told. Maybe it was using skype, maybe it was because I was standing, maybe it was because I loved the feeling. Who knows.

My right hand moved down and pushed down my sweat pants exposing the front of my leopard panties with blue lace edging.

V: Show me your ass...

I turned around and pulled my sweatpants down further, bending over a little so V got a good view. I was getting so turned on showing V like this, out in the open, in the library. Anyone could walk by and see my. My pussy was getting wet. I wanted nothing more than to feel V's tongue on my pussy while I moaned her name. I turned around to look at the screen.

V: Very nice...

V: You're so sexy

V: Sit in the chair, but far enough so I can see you

I did as she said, setting up so she could see me. I was too far away from my laptop to type so I would have to speak or nod for any responses. Or of course just do as I'm told.

V: Open your legs

My legs slowly spread in the chair as I bit my lip. Yes, I fucking love this I thought to myself.

V: Rub your pussy over your sweat pants.

My hand reached down and touched the fabric right over my wet and waiting pussy. I could feel the two layers of fabric between my fingers and my pussy. The roughness of them turned me on even more, they felt good, rubbing over my sensitive mound and clit.

V: Use your other hand to rub your hard stomach babe

I did as I was told. My other hand moved up from the chair arm and along my body rubbing my hard stomach over the tank top.

V: Keep going, caress your beautiful tits...

The hand followed it's instructions, moving up further until it reached my tits. Tits. That was the first time that V had called them that. Something about the word drove me crazy. It was dirtier, sluttier, harsher than usual. I loved it. I wanted more of it. I instinctively licked my lips as my hands continued their work.

V: Pinch your nipples...

I smiled back at V, and did as she told me. I didn't question anything. Whatever she said I would do at this point. I was in some kind of zone, hidden from the world back here in the library, but also open to others. My pussy was dripping wet as the rough fabric continued to play with my clit. My nipples were hard as a rock as I continued to pinch them, switching back and forth. I wanted more it. If I was scared before, now I was excited. The more V pushes me the more I want to go forward. Two steps forward, one step back.

V: Babe... don't freak out...

Instantly I tensed up. My hand fell from my nipples, but my other hand kept slowly rubbing my pussy.

V: Someone just sat down kind of behind you...

I think V could see my eyes grow in shock

V: I don't think she noticed anything... but she can see you for sure if you keep going

For some reason, probably just a shocked reaction, I turned my head around to see who was sitting there. As soon as I saw them I knew who it was. I didn't know their name, but it was definitely one of the girls who say my little show in the common room. Meg maybe? As I look at her I see her smile at me. Did she know what I was doing? My head quickly turned back to the screen.

V: Do you know her?

I nodded my head in response

V: From where?

I tried to whisper back to her "the common room".

V: Oh.... well I think she recognizes you...

V: She keeps looking over and smiling...

For some reason I smiled back at the screen.

V: You know you're still rubbing your pussy right? Lol

I didn't, I hadn't. I was sitting there with a person from my dorm behind me and I was still rubbing my pussy.

V: I think she can see you... I'm not 100% sure though..

I could feel my face getting red, my breathing increasing, the stress flowing over my... but my hand kept rubbing.

V: Do you want to find another spot?

My mind raced. Did I want to find another spot? Part of me was screaming "YES" in my head. To get out and be safe, to not be caught, not let this go any further. But deep down I knew I didn't want that. I wanted to keep going, to be seen, to please V, to show off. Two steps forward. That's now.

I shook my head no.

V: Do you want to stop?

I shook my head no again.

V: Are you sure babe?

I nodded yes as I rubbed my pussy faster. The rush was driving through me. I needed more.

V: Well if you're sure, we might as well continue then ;)

V: bring your other hand back to your tits and start to rub them.

I did as I was told and started to run my tits over my shirt. My tongue was running over my lips. My heart was racing. Doing all of this while I knew someone was so close to me, maybe even watching me was turning me on like never before. I could feel my breathing increase every second. The nervousness, anxiousness, it was all running through me. I was aware of what I was doing, but also floating on lust.

V: you're so sexy!

V: omg you're amazing!

V: slide your hand inside your pants and keep rubbing your pussy

No hesitation on my part. My back was still towards the girl from my floor. I didn't know if she was looking, but I didn't care either. Slowly my hand moved inside my waistband and down to feel my pussy over my panties, I went back to rubbing myself, running a finger up and down my slit, and then returning to my clit.

V: mmmm good girl.

V: do you want to know if the girl is looking at you? ;)

I feel my head nod yes without thinking and smile.

V: She keeps turning her head from her book to you, but it's obvious she's more interested in you lol

My hand rubs my clit a little harder reading the words V wrote.

V: Do you want to keep going?

It wasn't even a question anymore. All I wanted to do was to keep going. To keep seeing where this feeling would take me. At this moment I didn't care if I was caught, if people saw me, if they stared, it just didn't matter. I was too turned on, too horny. I might feel regret after, tomorrow, next week, but right now I just felt out of control and I loved it.

I nodded my head yes while biting my lip.

V: yes babe...

V: pull your shirt up over your tits..

My face turned red as I hesitated. V wanted me to be exposed here in public, not covered by anything. If someone walked by, or looked too closely they would see me for sure, sitting there, breasts out in the open, a hand in my pants rubbing my pussy.

V: do it...

The forcefulness of her message pushed me over the edge. I was realizing that her being rough, not backing down, not being sweet, that was what I wanted and needed to push me where I wanted to go.

My free hand reached down and grabbed the lower hem of my tank top and started to pull it up. Inch by inch I felt the fabric move over my stomach. I stopped just below my chest and took a deep breath before pulling the shirt the rest of the way up. It rested on top of my tits, and now they were out in the open. Anyone who walked by on my right could see them, and my hand down my pants. My heart was racing, I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second as my hand continued to rub it over my panties. For some reason, and I'm not sure why, I turned my head to my left to see if the girl from my floor was watching. To my semi-surprise she was.

Our eyes met as she looked at me. She knew what I was doing, she could see the edges of my shirt bunched up, but not my breasts. I smiled back and she smiled at me. I couldn't believe I turned and looked at her while doing what I was doing.

My hand kept working my pussy, up and down, I could feel the wetness through my panties now. My fingers pressed harder, I could feel them trying to tear through the fabric, to touch my skin, to slip inside. I was waiting for V to give me permission. Permission? I wanted to do what she told me to do, even though I knew what I wanted. The fear of getting caught was growing, but it made everything more exciting. The longer I was exposed, the longer my shirt was pulled up the more chance there was of being caught, of someone walking past and seeing me. Even with that fear I knew that there was someone watching me behind me. For some reason, knowing she was watching, and enjoying it, was making the whole experience even hotter.

V: You're such a hot slut...

V: My slut...

V: You love this don't you?

Slut. The word shot through me like a bullet of lust. My head fell back a little as I said it over and over in my head, thinking of V saying it to me, whispering it into my ear as I sit in the open playing with myself.

I nod my head to affirm that I love what is happening while smiling.

V: Do you love when I call you a slut? My slut?

I nod again. I do love it. I love it so much.

V: Say it...

V: Say you're my slut

My face was shocked, and V could tell. It turned bright red. Say it out loud? Here? Even if I whispered there was a chance someone would hear it. I was stuck between two places. One side being turned on more than ever before, showing myself in a public place, so close to being caught and loving every minute, and the other side, the consequences. If I get caught what would happen? Would I be expelled? Would I be shamed? Would I have to leave school? The thoughts kept battling it out in my mind. But there was always going to be one clear winner.

"I'm your slut" I whispered at V, hoping that she was the only one that heard me.

V: Louder...

I took a deep breath... "I'm your slut V" I said louder, in my regular voice. My fingers pushed harder onto my pussy as I moaned.

I heard a pen or pencil drop behind me. My fingers stopped. She heard me. I just knew it. My face blushed, my heart raced. What have I just done?

V: Relax babe... you're so fucking sexy, so slutty

V: I love you

V: She heard you... but she loves it... trust me.... I can tell

V: Keep rubbing your pussy... you slut ;)

My mind was running through all of the possibilities. She loved it? What did V mean she loved it? I moved my hand back into my pants and started to rub my pussy again. I was so wet, I'm sure you could see it through my panties. The nervousness, the anxiousness was mixing with my horniness in a way that was intoxicating. The risk with the lust was like a drug.

V: Slide your pants down

I stared at the screen for a second in shock.

V: Do it slut

V: You know you want to do it

"OK" I said out loud, less worried about who heard me this time. I knew the girl behind me was looking at me, she would see what I was doing. My hands reached the sides of my pants and I lifted my legs a little so I could slide them under my ass. I pushed them down to just above my knees. My eyes went down to my panties and the spot of wetness was impossible not to notice.

V: Wow babe, you're so wet!

V: I wish I was there to taste you... ;)

V: Obviously you're loving this!

I nodded back with a smile. I did love it, so much.

V: Ready for some more?

"Yes" I said out loud again.

V: Pull your panties to the side and keep rubbing your cunt..

Cunt. The word hit me like a smack across the face. My mouth fell open. I was floored by the word, what V just said to me. I bit my lip letting the word sink in. Cunt. Slut. This is what V was saying to me now. Not the sweet words she used before, now the dirty, nasty, sexual words of cunt, and slut. It shocked me how much they affected me, how much it was like a bolt of lightning running through me. I thought I would hate them, but I loved them, I loved when she said them, how they made me feel. How it made my cunt feel, and how it made me feel like a slut. My hands moved down to my panties and pulled them to the side.

"Say it again" I said back to V softly, a little embarrassed, and overwhelmed by what was happening.

V: What?

"What you just said..." I say back, desperately.

V: You mean the C word ;)?

"Yes!" I needed to hear it again so badly.

V: CUNT

V: Touch your cunt you slut.

Reading those words felt so good. My head fell back as I rubbed my bare cunt out in the open. Being exposed, being a slut felt so amazing. I felt like I was shaking trying to contain all of the feelings I was having.

Through all of this I knew the girl behind me was staring at me. I could feel her eyes on me. She knew what I was doing, but couldn't see much from her angle. Exposed but hidden.

V: That girl is basically just staring at you now.

V: Does that make you feel scared?

I nod yes.

V: But does it also make you feel good? Feel slutty?

I nod yes again.

V: Good girl. Now I know how much of a slut you are.

I smile while reading V's words. I know she is right now. This feeling is just too good. I am still worried about the consequences, but in the heat of the moment I don't care.

V: Do you want to show her more? Show her how big of a slut you are?

"I don't know" I reply in a low tone. It was true, I wasn't sure.

V: Would it make you feel even sluttier if she saw more?

I nodded yes, and it was the truth, of course I would feel sluttier if I showed someone I didn't even know my exposed body.

V: Does feeling slutty make you horny?

I nod yes again.

V: And do you like feeling slutty and horny?

I nodded yes again. I knew where V was going with this. Using logic was evil.

V: Well then I think you should do what makes you feel good then

V: Don't you agree? ;)

I couldn't argue with her. I loved feeling slutty and horny. Right now I would do almost anything to feel more of it. I nodded again with a big smile.

V: Good

V: Look back at the girl and ask her if she wants to come and watch.

"You mean... for her to come here and watch?"

V: Yes

V: Now do it my slut

That word again, slut, I couldn't resist. My hand moved off my pussy and I pushed myself a little more straight in my chair. My pants at my knees, panties exposed and my tits uncovered. I took a deep breath and spun slightly on my chair. My legs continued to point towards my desk, but my back twisted and my chest came into view of the girl behind me. Her face looked shocked as I turned. At first she tried to turn away, to hide the fact that she was looking, but we both knew she was caught. I smiled at her trying to calm her down. Calm HER down, how was I now the calm one? She smiled back, obviously not sure what to do, or what was going on.

"Hey" I said, not knowing how I was supposed to start this conversation.

She smiled back "Hi"

"Ummmm, do you like what you've been watching?" It was so awkward, it did not come out how I wanted.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to stare at you... I'll leave..." She said back to me sheepishly. Obviously my words confused the situation more then helped it.

"No!" I replied way too loudly. "Sorry, I didn't mean that" I laughed a little, feeling suddenly more relaxed about the situation.

She looked back confused.

"I really meant DID you like it?... I liked that you watched..." I said it the only way I knew how.

At first she stared, obviously not sure how to reply to such a comment. "Uh... well ya... I mean it was sexy as hell" she smiled with a little chuckle.

"Well... if you'd like to see more you can..." I thought for a second on what that meant "you can come sit closer if you want?" That worried feeling started to come up again, not about being seen, but about judgement, about this girl who's name I didn't know judging me and telling others.

Silence for a few seconds as my mind started to panic.

"Oh, ya, I'd love to watch you!" Her excitement surprised me as I smiled back.

I couldn't believe I was about to let someone watch me do what V told me to do, in public. Have her sit right beside me and watch, to see how slutty I was. The rush was amazing.

V: Tell her to sit beside you, I want to watch her too...

I of course followed my orders. I told the girl to come up and sit beside me and she did eagerly. As she picked up her chair and bag I saw her for the first time. She was sexy, long black hair flowing down her white school embroidered hoodie. Her legs being shown off in her jeans shorts, and her feet in a pair of birkenstocks. I could see in her eyes the excitement she was feeling as she walked over. It was obvious she couldn't wait to see what I was doing.

She put the chair down to my right blocking me off from the library a little bit more. I spun back around facing my computer. She sat down, legs close together, her hands in her lap, he bag on the ground beside her. My eyes went back up to the screen and I saw a new message from V.