College Girls

Story Info
First day teaching in All-Girls college.
1.7k words
3.31
92k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was first day at my new job having worked in All-Boys schools all of my career as a Gym teacher this was going to be big change being the fitness coach to college basketball team at an all-girls school was going to be a whole new challenge.

The coach of the team introduced me to girls at my first training session, it was a group of 25 girls most of them were around 6' plus long legs couple of them were quite big busted. There were four girls who were only around 5' 5" and all four of them were slim girls but with a bust line at a guess 34 to 38c but I am only guessing. I shouldn't say this but were a hot looking group especially that four, I couldn't wait to put them through there paces to see how they move.

It was obvious early there was a lot of work to do with these girls they might have known how to play basketball and been good at that but there endurance look it was going to need a lot of work. What was also noticeable not one of them owned a decent sports bra and couple weren't wearing bras at all, the rise and fall of all those breasts as they ran around the court had to be contained otherwise it was going to be to much for a man to handle.

So it was back to office after that first training session to write a notice home to the girls parents about getting there daughters proper sporting attire. It was going to be a new experience for me only having only having worry about things like jock straps and the like. To write home a note as a male teacher regarding girls bras was going to be a whole new experience for me, to write it so I didn't end up with a group I irate parents was going to be interesting to say the least. At the end of the day I hope I accomplished this so the note went home with the girls at the end of the day so I waited for the next training session which was going to be my first fitness session.

The day arrived I was a it worried got to my office in the morning no irate parents on my doorstep thank goodness, so it was off to the gym for the first session. All look well when I arrived the girls appearing out of the change room in there uniforms. So we got to work I hoped it was not going to be a problem for me but all these young girls working out bending over and all those tight butts being visible because of those short skirts was having an effect on this 40 year old body that in track pants could be hard to hide. So I excused my self from the girls for a bit so I could put on my jockstrap hoping that might contain my growing erection or at least hide it.

As I walked around the girls working out the exercise equipment my manhood now in check I hope, I noticed two of the shorter girls running on the treadmills and it was instantly obvious that there was no sports bra being worn by either of them. One of them had no bra at all and the rise and fall of her breasts rubbing her top her nipples were hard and sticking out at least an inch and her nipples flicked up down with every step. I hope this jockstrap could contain the growing state of my erection and keep it down the leg of my baggy trackpants unnoticed.

So I spoke to the two girls in question about there attire and got a hail of abuse in return, what was it do with me what the wore or didn't wear, I tried to explain to the damage by not wearing proper sports bra would to there backs and tried to explain the damage that it would do to there breast so they just got more loud so I left and said they could come and see me in my office after school to discuss it in private.

The time arrived the two girls arrived at my office and by the look of it was not going to go well. The both started at me as soon as they were in the door going on about what business of mine was it with what they wear the boys like it so what do we care what you think. So I went and closed the door hoping to keep the row contained luckily mine was the only office at the gym area so nobody would hear them I hoped. They both suddenly produced there sports bras out of there bags and said why should we wear these to uncomfortable and not very sexy. I tried to calm them down but was having no luck till I grabbed one of them slapped her on the butt, It had the desired effect the both quieted down for a .bit not knowing what would happen next.

So I excused one of the girls to out in the gym so I could deal with them one on one, so I got the Alice the girl remaining to jog on the spot she was the one without the bra. So I grab hold I her breast and to stop them bouncing, so is that not better girl she tried to slap my face so stood behind her my arms around hers and grasped both her breasts and told her to jog. As she moved up and down I contained her breast I could feel her nipples harden in my hands she tried to resist my grasp, I told her is that not better with them not flopping all over the place, she cursed me and tried to resist.

So I grab the waste band of her top and pulled it over head before she could protest, grabbing her nipples and moving her breast up and down with her nipples. She tried to resist but I was to strong for her grabbed her sports bra and fitted around her now that's better as I grabbed her breasts again there you go less bounce, she continued to protest about her treatment so I took the sports bra off her before she could stop me. Grabbing her nipples again pulling and rubbing them now is that better she tried to resist but her protest were becoming weaker the more I rubbed her nipples . The next problem I had was my erection was becoming very uncomfortable being contained in the jockstrap it needed release. I suddenly noticed the work I was doing on Alices breast a little moan escaped her lips. I thought can I take this further so I took her had and as sat down on my chair I laid her across my knee and doing so pulled off her short sports skirt exposing her panty glad butt she began to protest again so a couple quick spanks on that butt and she stopped. I rubbed her red cheek as I continued to rub her breast and pull on her nipple with the other hand she was trying to resist but her resistance was weakening by the minute.

I pulled her panties down around her ankles and she flicked them off , I knew I was winning. I let her up off my knee if had to get my erection out before I exploded. She stood naked in front of me her 36c breast heaving up and down with every breath I could feel the heat from her pussy as she straddled my leg. I stood up released my throbbing hard on from its confines and sat down again forcing Alice to her knees and grabbing her hair her mouth gasped open as did it and I forced my hard on between her lips she gasped and protested I just forced it further in she finally gave in. She began to suck on it moving up and down taking as much as she could with each stroke, I thought to myself its now her turn so I picked her and laid her on my desk, starting on those long nipples taking each one my mouth and sucking nipping the end she was still trying to resist but with every suck on her nipples her moans told me that she was now all mine.

I now worked my way down her belly and moved between her legs kissing down her thigh towards her neatly trimmed pussy as I got close to it Alice tried to close her legs but I forced apart finding her clit I gently began to flick my tongue around and suck at it by the moans escaping her lips Alice was now in my control as her first orgasm ripped though her body. I continue my ministrations on her clit sticking my tongue into her pussy as far as could she suddenly exploded in a second orgasm. I stood up at the end of the desk pulled as close to the edge as could putting her legs on my shoulders I placed my hard on at the entrance to her pussy the look in her I said no but I parted her lips and entered a little. Then she suddenly cried out said fuck me so I plunged all the way into her tight pussy that was so hot and wet, she cried with tears running down her as my rhythm increased she started to move with me. It felt so fantastic I lent forward and tweaked her nipples as I fucked her she reached down and started to flick her own clit.

I could feel my juices building then Alice exploded in orgasm again and I came deep inside of her it was fantastic. We stayed in that position for a while I withdrew out of her and she sat up giving a very passionate kiss I now knew she was mine.

Jamie the other girl was still waiting in the gym as we got dressed I hoped she don't hear the goings on in the office because she was next

But that's a story for another day.