College Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened one eye, looked around, and saw the afternoon sun trying to burn through my window blinds. Opening the second eye, I saw that Tom and I were the only ones in the room.

"What do you want?" I yawned.

"My head is going to explode or something if I can't get some aspirin. I've never had a hangover this bad!" Tom moaned.

"You drink too much."

"Yeah, we'll discuss that later. You got any aspirin or not?"

"Top left drawer of my desk."

"Thanks, Dan, you're my best friend." Tom staggered out of my room and into the bathroom.

A little while later, he came back in. He almost looked human now.

"Thanks, Dan," he said. "Those aspirin, a shower, and some quality bathroom time, and now I think I'll live. Oh, don't go in the bathroom for a couple minutes. That exhaust fan is kind of weak."

"You're a pig, Tom."

"Yeah, well, whatever," Tom said. "I've seen you pretty drunk, too. Fuck, I don't remember some shit from last night! Did those chicks actually come back here with us? Last thing I remember, I was pissing in the alley."

I was about to say something witty, when I got a text message. "dont drink 2nite"

"who r u" I texted back.

"J and M"

"hey," I keyed.

"redo last night with you"

"ok," I typed.

"come alone"

She texted again. "how many times duz 1 go into 2"

"find out 2nite" I wrote and closed my phone.

"Tom," I said, "You fucking drink way too much."