College Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fin
fin
310 Followers

She spread her legs a little wider. On one side, the hem of her panties had slipped into the cleft of her pussy, exposing one outer lip. Peter roughly pulled her hips closer to his face. His tongue dragged along the silky skin at the very top of her thigh until he made contact with her soft fold, now slick with the moisture leaking from inside her. Susan inhaled sharply. She'd never felt anything like this. Her body went limp. Peter lapped at her exposed flesh, nuzzling it with his lips, licking up the moisture. Her panties dug into her pussy, almost painful.

Then, abruptly, the pressure was gone. She looked down, a little dazed from the torrent of sensations. It took her a moment to understand what had happened. Peter had moved the crotch of her panties to one side. He was on his knees between her spread-open legs, staring at her bare pussy.

Susan came instantly to her senses. She put her hand on Peter's and firmly removed it. She readjusted her underwear and smoothed her skirt back over her thighs.

"No," she said, sighing. "I'm sorry. That's enough."

Peter took a long, deep breath and stood up unsteadily. "I'm going to break it off with Kate," he said. "I'm seeing her tomorrow night. I'll do it then."

Susan struggled to make sense of her feelings. Her pulse was still racing. She willed it to slow down.

"No," she said. "That won't help. Kate is a little ditzy, sure. But she isn't stupid. If we start going out together, she'll know what happened. That will just make it worse."

Peter rolled his eyes. Susan figured that she probably looked every bit as frustrated as he did.

"We've never even been out on a date," she said, reasonably. "Who knows if we'll even like each other? But Kate's my roommate. That won't change. If she moves on to someone else – nothing personal, but she goes through guys every few weeks – well, that would be a different story."

She could see Peter struggling to get himself back under control. He flopped down on his desk chair, just a couple of feet away. His hair was charmingly messed up, and a few of his shirt buttons had come undone, exposing a bit of broad, muscular chest. Well, she'd seen that before. But still ...

"Give me your hands," he said.

She looked at him quizzically, but put her hands out in front of her. He took them between his. She felt completely in his power.

"We'll do it your way. I don't want to do anything to make you uncomfortable. But I want to see you. I want to spend time with you."

She had said no the last time he'd asked. And she was still pretty sure that it was a bad idea. Things never seemed to go according to plan when he was around. But he was holding her hands, and she didn't know how to refuse him while he was doing that.

She nodded. "That would be nice. But somewhere ... public. Not your room, okay?"

He nodded. "Thanks for your help with the physics stuff."

They looked at each other silently. Before she could stop herself, she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Peter pulled her close and his tongue found hers. Everything she'd felt earlier welled back up. Her hands found the sides of his face, and she wanted to fall backwards on the narrow bed, pull Peter on top of her ...

But she pulled back and put her hands in her lap. "I'd better get back," she said.

"Right."

"I've got studying to do."

She tried to stay serious, but failed completely. She started giggling. "Like that's really going to happen." She stood up.

"Friends," she said firmly.

He nodded. "Friends. I'll walk you back."

She smiled. She felt safe with him. It was a good way to feel about a friend, wasn't it?

They crossed the campus, not saying anything, listening to the night sounds. When he dropped her off in front of her dorm, she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a peck on the cheek, then ran inside. She needed a shower. Anyone who came near her would surely know what she'd been up to.

* * *

Susan got back to her room a few minutes later wrapped in a towel, and more muddled than ever. Kate was lying on her bed in her underwear. She rolled over slowly when Susan shut the door.

"You're back late."

Susan's heart suddenly started beating rapidly. "I was at a study session."

Kate shook her head. "You really study too much. When are you going to have some fun?"

Susan stifled a giggle. But she really didn't like being deceptive like this. It was exactly what she wanted to avoid. "Actually, I was in your boyfriend's suite. He and the guys there were studying for a physics exam."

"Oh, yeah. I told him he should invite you. I figured you might meet someone while you were there."

Susan shook her head. "Not really. His friends didn't make much of an impression."

Kate rolled sleepily onto her back. Susan couldn't help staring at her body – the smooth legs, the feminine swell of her hips, the slightly rounded stomach, blond hair fanning out around her head, and, of course, those astonishing breasts. Even lying on her back they looked so soft and round, the dark nipples and large aureoles easily visible under her sheer bra. Did Peter really plan to ditch her? Susan wanted to believe it, but, looking at Kate, she couldn't quite. He probably wants both of us she thought ruefully. Isn't that how guys think? Hell, he'd probably like to have our whole suite in his bed.

But Kate was saying something. " ... Friday night. Why don't you come?"

Susan shook her head. "Sorry, I missed the first part of that."

Kate grinned. "Not used to staying up so late? I said that Peter and I are going to an off-campus party Friday night. You should come."

No, Susan thought. Bad idea. She really didn't want to see Kate and Peter together.

"You might meet someone," Kate continued.

"I don't think so," Susan said. "I really have a lot of work to do."

* * *

But she went anyway. The alternative was another spending another Friday evening by herself, and she'd been doing too much of that lately.

A car picked them up at 8 PM, already packed with party-goers, including Peter and his friend Paul (or was it Vic?) She and Kate squeezed in, Kate sitting carelessly on some guy's lap. Susan wasn't sure where they eventually ended up; somewhere in the hills above the town. She hoped that wouldn't be a problem if she decided to bail out early. The evening was chilly, and she certainly wasn't dressed for a long walk – not with the low-cut top Kate had talked her into wearing and the short skirt and heels. Of course, Kate's dress was even more daring: a powder blue number with a plunging neckline and a hem that barely made it below her butt. Nor were they overdressed, Susan decided once they'd walked into the big house at the end of a tree-lined driveway. The gathering was hip and sophisticated, at least for a college-age crowd. And the interior of the house was pretty grand too. The buzz was that mommy and daddy had bought it for one of their wealthy classmates.

Susan met the wealthy classmate himself a few minutes later as he filled her champagne flute. He looked awfully stylish in a raw silk jacket and dark, slicked-back hair. Susan had to admit that he pulled off the silent movie star look pretty effectively. Mr. Smooth, she christened him before he'd had a chance to introduce himself.

"I'm Ken," he said, eyeing her unabashedly from head to foot.

It was actually sort of flattering, she decided, and, what the hell, she smiled back. "Susan."

"Welcome," he said. "Can I show you around?"

"Sure."

They went downstairs first and Ken (Susan wondered if his parents named him after the doll – maybe that's where he got his hairstyle) showed her the wine cellar. She'd never actually been in one before. It was kind of cold and clammy, actually. There were racks of bottles all around and a stained-glass window at the back. Ken picked out a bottle after some deliberation.

"It's a 1989 Margaux reserve," he said, holding it out for inspection. "Want to try some?"

"Okay."

"Let me decant it first."

He made a little ceremony out of removing the cork and pouring the wine into a very spiffy-looking cut-glass container. Susan wished he'd hurry up. She was freezing. Not to mention that her nipples were stiff and very visible under her top. She hadn't worn a bra; she didn't own one that would work with what she was wearing. She wasn't sure that such a bra even existed.

Ken poured them both a glass. He sniffed his, and Susan followed his lead. Wow. Just the aroma made her head spin. What did they put in this stuff? She smelled raspberries and licorice, wood smoke and half a dozen other things she couldn't quite put her finger on. It certainly wasn't anything like the jug wine someone was always sneaking into her dorm. She took a sip, and she wasn't cold anymore. It tasted like sunshine and orchards and warm summer afternoons.

Ken was looking at her, amused. "What do you think?"

"I've never tasted anything like it."

"Not many people have. It comes from a single block of cabernet vines adjacent to the Garonne estuary. They only made one hundred cases that year."

Susan didn't want to think about how much it must have cost.

"Come on back upstairs." He put his hand on her bare arm and rubbed it energetically. "You're getting goose bumps. Or perhaps it's just my beguiling company?"

This guy really is awfully smooth, Susan thought. I'm going to have to watch myself. "Sure, upstairs would be good. Besides," she added, because she could flirt with the best of them, "I'm not sure how much longer I can trust myself alone in the dark with you."

Upstairs, the lights were low and loud music was playing. A few partiers were standing and talking in the spacious living room. A couple snuggled on a cushy love seat (what else?) Susan found herself in a conversation group that quickly surrounded Ken. They were talking about their upcoming winter-break ski trips and jaunts to the Caribbean. Ken held court comfortably, obviously used to being the center of attention.

Susan used the opportunity to slip away. She couldn't help wondering what Kate and Peter were up to. She hadn't seen either of them since shortly after they'd all arrived.

She wandered out to the pool. A few people she didn't know sat on deck chairs under a heat lamp. No help there. She went back inside and climbed the sweeping marble staircase that led up from the front entryway. It was a lot quieter at the top of the stairs and even darker.

Someone, a slightly wobbly redhead in a seriously tight dress, stepped out into the hallway in front of her, the sound of a toilet flushing in her wake. Well, Susan thought to herself, I can always claim that I was looking for a bathroom if anyone asks. But she walked right past the door the redhead had just exited. There was another door farther down the hall that had light streaming out from underneath it. Susan stole a look back the way she'd come, then crept up to the door.

A shriek of female laughter came from inside the room. It could have been Kate, but the sound was too muffled to tell for certain. Susan moved closer, until she could reach for the doorknob. Her heart was pounding. Why was she doing this? What Kate and Peter were up to was none of her business. She hesitated at the door for a minute, wanting to leave, her hand on the doorknob. Then, slowly, she began to turn it until door opened slightly. From where she was standing, she could see a little bit of the room, but mostly what she saw was someone's back – a woman's back. She was wearing a pair of form-fitting black pants and nothing else from the waist up. The woman had olive skin and shoulder-length dark hair. Obviously not Kate.

Susan was about to step back when the dark-haired girl did a saucy little shimmy and began to push down on the waistband of her pants. The pants slid down over her hips, revealing a black thong and a pair of very tight buttocks. Then she began to roll the thong off as well. She bent over to step out of her clothes, poking her butt out temptingly in the process. In that position Susan could see past her to another, already naked body stretched out on a big bed. The denouement of the strip-tease elicited another shriek of drunken laughter from the person on the bed. Susan put her hand to her mouth. It was female laughter, the same voice she'd heard earlier. The dark-haired girl, now utterly naked, skipped over to join her companion on the bed.

Susan swallowed hard, trying hard not to make any noise. She couldn't stop staring. For one thing, she recognized the woman on the bed from her English lit class. They'd studied together a couple of times. Now Susan wouldn't ever be able to look at her the same way again. Was this what college was about? She took a step backwards. She didn't really need to see this. As with Kate and Peter, it was none of her business. But she hesitated. Her only experience with lesbians was from watching girl-girl scenes in porn movies, and she was pretty sure that didn't have much to do with reality. The idea wasn't distasteful to her, exactly. She'd just never really been tempted, nor had the opportunity ever presented itself. She admired other women's bodies, especially lush, feminine ones like Kate's – so different from her own slim, athletic form. Maybe she could watch just a little, see what it was really like. She checked nervously up and down the dark hallway, then moved back towards the door.

The two bodies were stretched out on the bed, arms wrapped around each other. There was nothing frantic about their motions. They were stroking each other, a hand running softly over the swell of a hip, a fingertip tracing the curve of an earlobe. It looked nice, actually. She wished she could meet a guy who would treat her that way. Her heart rate accelerated again.She could go in, offer to join them. It was a pretty good bet they'd happily take her up on it. If she didn't try things like this in college, when would she? It was the time in her life for experimenting ...

Susan took a deep breath and shook her head. No. It looked sweet and comforting, but it wasn't what she really wanted. She wanted Peter.

Maybe, Susan thought, I should use that bathroom after all.

* * *

After a few minutes spent rinsing her face and getting herself together, Susan went back out into the hallway. Nothing else seemed to be going on in any of the rooms farther down. She felt oddly relieved. There was another stairway at the far end of the corridor, and she decided to head down. The stairs stopped at a landing, turned, then ended in what looked to be an office. There were bookshelves and a big desk and a leather couch that faced the stairs. Two people sat on the couch, tangled up with each other, a boy and a girl. The boy had tousled dark hair, and the girl was a blond.

Peter and Kate.

So, she'd finally found them. What had she expected anyway? That they'd be playing chess? She watched them for a moment, totally involved in one another. It wasn't hard to guess what would happen next. Susan sighed. She really should head back the way she'd come and leave them alone.

The couple shifted on the couch, and Susan froze, holding her breath. Had they seen her? No, she decided. Nor were they likely to. They'd have to turn part-way around and look up into the shadows before they'd notice her on the landing. She almost laughed. This was just like the night Kate had brought Peter back to their room. Only, this time, it would be easy enough to just leave them to themselves. And that's exactly what I should do, Susan thought.

She half-turned to go back upstairs, then stopped when she saw Kate lean over and undo Peter's belt buckle. Kate giggled as Peter started to push his pants down. He had to stop and remove his shoes before he could finish the operation. Despite herself, Susan had to smile at his frustration – he just couldn't get his shoelaces unknotted. Kate kept working his pants down anyway. As his boxers came into view, Peter's state of arousal became obvious. Susan's heart began to beat harder in her chest.

Peter was still struggling to get his pants off, but Kate couldn't wait. She grabbed his shorts and pulled at them, growing more and more frantic as the fabric hung up on his erection. Finally, Peter reached up to help her and his cock popped free. Kate made a happy giggle and leaned over to take him into her mouth. Peter slid forward on the couch to give her better access.

Susan felt paralyzed. She could see Kate's lips sink all the way down into the curly dark hair at the base of his shaft, then slide up until the tip came free. She licked around the base of the head, making Peter groan and jerk his hips upwards. Kate swallowed his cock again, lowering her head deep into his crotch. Susan hugged herself miserably. There was an urgency to their motions that stirred the now-familiar feelings deep inside of her. She felt the irresistible pressure building in her loins. Her face flushed crimson. She just couldn't stop watching them.

The strain was showing on Peter's face too. His body stiffened. Was he going to come already? Kate must have sensed it too. She sat up, releasing his cock. Peter gasped, breathing hard, obviously disappointed. Kate leaned over and gave him a deep, languorous kiss. She broke it after a minute and pulled her dress up to expose her legs all the way up to her panties. She lifted her hips off the couch, reached beneath the dress and rolled her panties up and over her thighs until they hung uselessly around one ankle. Peter just stared as she spread her legs apart. Even from twenty feet away Susan could see the moisture coating her puffy pussy lips.

Peter was still mesmerized. Kate lowered her body sideways until she was lying on her back, her wide-spread thighs gyrating slowly, her pussy dripping onto the couch cushion. Peter finally broke out of his trance and crawled awkwardly into a horizontal position between Kate's legs. He struggled to get out of his pants and shorts, and his shirt was still partially on as well. To Susan's disappointment, the shirt was just long enough to cover most of his butt. She wanted to see all of him, just like the last time. She doubted she'd ever get another chance.

Peter aligned his hips over Kate's. She reached between them to nudge his cock head into position, and he pushed in all at once. Kate drew in her breath sharply. She wrapped her hands around his butt and pulled him all the way inside her. Susan hugged herself tighter as Peter began to move. Her own pussy began to throb in time with Peter's thrusts, begging to be touched.Not here, she told herself desperately. I can't. Not here. Not now.

Kate began to lift her hips to meet his, and their bodies collided with loud, wet slaps. Again, Peter stiffened. His motions became jerky and he moved faster. Kate put her hands on his chest. She pushed him back onto the couch and wriggled out from underneath him. Peter almost collapsed. Poor guy, Susan thought. How much more of this can he take? But Kate knew exactly what she was doing. She got onto her knees at one end of the couch and bent her upper body over the arm. Peter just looked at her for a moment. His cock was slick with Kate's fluids and stuck out like a pole, the head a dark, angry red.

Kate looked back at him, her expression a glazed half-smile. Her bare butt swayed in slow, seductive circles.

"Come on," she whispered. "Put it back in. You know I like it this way."

Her voice shook Peter out of his stupor. He knelt on the couch behind her and grabbed her hips. He positioned his cock and drove it in with a low growl. The sound penetrated deep into Susan's being. She couldn't move, couldn't even blink. Peter rammed into Kate's pussy, their bodies coming together harder and harder, Kate's voice rising in pitch with each stroke, Peter's partly-hidden buttocks tightening as he drove forward. Sweat was making his shirt stick to his back, and his hands dug into her hips ...

fin
fin
310 Followers